It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 18
20
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 


>> KNOWING THE UN-KNOWABLE
The NSA just published some Freedom of Information Act documents that shed some more light on the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Plainly said; "We exaggerated a bit." Honestly said; "It was a sham, and we shot at our own ships." That was conspiracy theory stuff ten years ago. Does 1 in 100 American's know about this on the street today? I doubt it.

Why do I bring this up? We don't know much American history, and this is America and we are sitting smack dab inside of it. What is the likelihood of knowing anything about an ancient war from aliens who may or may not have visited humans on earth? Even IF 1 or even 2 factors in the story were accurate -- what are the chances that the 4th party on ATS is going to get the right story? Slim to nil.

>> As to some posts speculating on ancient wars? If earth was inhabited before, well, we could easily miss artifacts -- it's like dipping a thimble in the ocean and expecting to get a "picture" of what lives there. Still, any of this information about Draconians and such -- it's got to be useless. Consider how much disinformation occurs over global warming. The sun is actually cooler now, and people talk as if it's getting warmer due to the sun (I read on one web site saying that magnetic activity has doubled in the past 30 years -- NO. The actual story stated that we now know the sun has twice the magnetic activity we once thought it did -- big damn difference; www.nasa.gov...). Folks, Propaganda works and it is a time-honored human/leadership compulsion. Add the desire to deceive, with the normal "post office" effect of stories handed down. Historical events and borrowed Babylonian myths get mixed up in the Bible. We have some historical records to support these events -- but after all that, you can barely recognize things. Did a sound weapon destroy Jericho -- or angels, or what? Superstitious people with one or two witnesses, and the ever present nature of human leaders to just make crap up to make the winners the good guys.

So, you have the distortion of history. Of leaders. Even IF there were aliens that originated this story to some human -- did it translate correctly or was it even true. And who might have distorted that story as well? No, you cannot possibly know anything better than a dim lie from a third person. Give it up until you can get a real whistle-blower or physical evidence.

I'm not saying what is true -- I'm getting more fundamental here about the limits of WHAT YOU CAN KNOW.




posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
>> What do I think?
Aliens are probably investigating earth, and have for some time. They have a "hands off" policy. There are probably more than one group and likely with different goals and interpretations of how they should treat developing races. Advanced aliens do not shoot other advanced aliens. They don't retaliate on lesser sentients for attacking them. They would, however, force races to stay in their play pens until they can play nice. There would likely be increased interest around very dangerous things, like Nuclear weapons plants.

We may have had some Alien DNA manipulation -- but we are not likely descended from alien races. The entire primate line would have had to have been "de evolved" in order to cover this up. We share 98% of our genes with Chimps. While how genes express themselves can give you Andre the Giant or Mini Me, a genius or a dunce, they are still 99.9% accounted for by terrestrial sources. It does not rule out any manipulation -- but it rules out alien DNA.

Any exact history of what has happened to humans from aliens -- even if the Azteks were visited or it's lizard people or purple people -- that is totally un-knowable for all the reasons I've stated. If most of us cannot know who shot JFK, or about the Gulf of Tonkin, then it's hopeless to try and sort out which group taught what on Machu Pichu or any idea that the world will end in 2012. Do you realize that there has not been a 40 year period in human history without a Doomsday theory? We were all supposed to die in 2000. Before that in 1984.

Various cults have also committed mass suicides or donated all their money to some leader in advance of an "End of the World."

That's not to say I don't think there are threats.
The biggest right now is pollution -- with or without Global Warming which only makes it worse. The PH of the ocean is getting more acidic. Krill have died of about 80% in the past 30 years. If it isn't something like that, that will really mess up the food chain, it will be some other of the 30 million variables we aren't paying attention to. I just heard about the krill this past week. What will we hear about next week. So don't bother worrying about space battles when we have so big a chance of ruining our planet right under our feet.

God grant me the strength to change what I can. The serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the Wisdom to know the difference.

>> But an interesting line of speculation, nonetheless.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by VitriolAndAngst]



posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green
 


>> If you saw a craft much like the Space Shuttle, but without wings. It could be completely terrestrial.
The X-33 is one of a number of replacement designs for the Shuttle. It uses an inverted "delta" on the back engine to remove all moving parts from the nozzle.

Popular Mechanics has had a few articles about "ionized skins" on planes. And i'd talked to a former engineer from the Skunk Works who confirmed there were a lot of designs in this area -- he, however didn't ever divulge anything but pointed out that the "Blackhawk" SST was about 25 years ahead of anything else when we learned about it. Whatever we think is state of the art now -- the military has prototypes that are 25 to 40 years ahead.

I can point to a simple new "ionic" cooling system for computers, that creates a plasma flow 4 times greater than using a fan with less energy. It's used as a solid-state device to cool computers. www.sciencedaily.com...
So, to reduce laminar flow turbulence, grooves and a flow of plasma can create a faster moving current of air along the body of a craft. Providing both lift and a reduction of drag -- reducing also the sonic boom.

So, a lot of the glowing lights could be advanced craft with a "plasma" based skin -- kind of like get propulsion inside out.

The darker craft could be a newer type that is using something in a non-visible frequency to move air over the surface. Or, perhaps vacuum resonance, or heck, maybe a gravity lens. I'm guessing we are probably pretty close to levitation.

>> Or, likely the whole thing could be a projection on clouds at night. The Brits seem to be well advanced in practical jokes over anyone else. Crop circles -- definitely an artistic pass time of bored farm kids, are a great example of that instinct.

>> I can believe you saw exactly what you say you did; two bright flashes and some dark craft with a glow at the tail end. What it is doing, or "worm hole" and such -- I don't see how you could even guess. I could seen higher dimensional travel by anti-matter resonant gates, but wormholes just pulverize what goes in them. Unless of course, you get dimensionless first. I'm sure nobody can tell that I'm either perfectly serious, accurate, or pulling someone's leg.

>> Are you sure the light you saw going through a building wasn't a reflection or a "halo" effect from mist?



posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ya NASA is trying to say that,thewy even CGI'ed a "saucer looking" moon,I dont know what that white blob is really.But take a look at this photo..........

 


If that is the ACTUAL image from NASA, did you happen to notice what the exposure time on it was? An object leaves a trail on a time-lapsed image.



posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 

I said I wasn't going to post anymore. Because I would have to my two scent in. I like your post, because you had use reason when you had post. I myself was going by the OP post, saying there is a alien fleet around Jupiter and Sature. It really most had been those planet moons that had been seen. On the other hand,the OP could be right. But I not going the said because I didn't seen it, I'm not going to believe you.

About the Anterrians I post about. I assumed that they where here in Earth solar system. Why bother traval over 40,000 light years to Earth from your own home world? When they have their own problem to worry about. Even though crime rate is next to nothing. But they do still have crime problems. Yes there war out in the universe, but very rare. The Anterrians themself probably havn't fought a war since Lucifer rebelled against the most high God.

But they most likely be one of the armies following behind the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ return.


[edit on 24-3-2008 by kennethmd]



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by MrPenny
 


Yea,well the OP hasnt been back on and seems to refuse to answer any of my questions,so we've kinda started talking amongst ourselves(staying on topic somewhat for the mods
)


Do you think the OP has been silenced so to speak, told to stop talking about this?



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
reply to post by Iseek
 


Yup, Jkrog08 has pretty much summed it up, details are still hazy as to whether which faction is 'barricading' and which faction is 'incoming'.



I haven't seen any details at all on this thread, none whatsoever, not even blurry hazy, or even vague.



dictionary.reference.com...
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
de·tail (dĭ-tāl', dē'tāl') Pronunciation Key
n.
An individual part or item; a particular. See Synonyms at item.
Particulars considered individually and in relation to a whole: careful attention to detail.
A minor or an inconsequential item or aspect; a minutia: skipped the details to get to the main point.
A minute or thorough treatment or account: went into detail about his travels.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro
 


As far as details go, I have given many places as to where i reseacrhed and read up on this and as to why i beieve it to be true. It's true that the details we do have are thin on the ground but they are there, proof is not, but detail are, speculation or not. I'm not sure how to 'prove' or go about proving the OP's statement, I looked up a few pages back new moons being reported around Saturn and Jupiter, I could'nt find anything on the 'hundreds' of moons, but a total of 60 NEW moons have been found around Saturn since 2000, and 63 Jupiter, they even called one a 'UFO shaped moon', that made me laugh.

As I said, if you'd like to watch the Alex Collier interview to get some background on the current 'apparent' situation, then do so, this goes for lordhummongus aswell, as he considers all who dont believe in similar things as him as being stupid. Logic without creatvity is a drone mind and you will never help anyone, or discover anything without it.

As for Hellenic battlefleet....no idea, that was the OP. I have researched this subject for a while now and alot of the stuff that he has said, i've never heard of before.

VitriolAndAngst, I like your post, nice information and although your not sure what to believe at the moment, you are open to the possibility and that's the best place to be, research topics that relate (andromedans, alex collier, plaedians, Alpha draconians, DUMBS, Moon base etc) and you start to see similarities between these, some minor, some major.

thanks. EMM



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
 


thanks for your reply. My point about details was in relation to the fact that i have seen no details about any fleet, anywhere on the thread.
I am well aware of Alex. Here are some of my favorite alex claims.

In Alex Collier’s own words:

Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake.

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit.

They will start with a magnetic pole shift, which could happen anytime between now and the year 2001.

We are told that it is 4,200 miles in diameter. Morenae says that is an absolute lie, that it is 11,421 miles in diameter, and that our people know about this.

When the extraterrestrials get here, sometime next year (1997) or the year after, when they physically land and they start showing themselves,

They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there.


During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt.
www.theyfly.com...
here are some just for fun.


www.killermovies.com...
Alex Collier alleges that ETs revealed to his that there are over 135 other billion human beings in the 8 galaxies closest to ours.

Alex Collier alleges that “The first time I walked on to one of their ships , a bunch of their children started to run away from me. They knew that I was from Earth.”

“We have a very bad reputation,” Alex Collier indicates, “because we are the only human race in the galaxy that kills itself, that turns on itself. We are the only race that allows itself to live in poverty. We are the only ones who allow members of our race to starve. We are the only ones that allow members of the race to be homeless. We are the only race that would sell itself into slavery. I don’t like the reflection they give me of us. It’s not that they are judging. They just don’t understand why we do it. If anyone’s got an answer for it, I’m open. Yes, we’ve been manipulated by belief systems, but why do we believe these belief systems?”



While Alex makes some good points about human nature, we all know these flaws already and his alternative belief system is just the same as any other religion or psuedoscience....unprovable and thus reliant on human "faith" in his testimony.......similar to the OP's claims. I agree with you Electro that Logic alone is not the only avenue of thought, but when Creativity far ouways logic, who does that help. We all want balance and truth. To label someone stupid because you do not believe what they do lacks both logic and creativity.....who is Alex helping.....mostly himself i'd guess. Its not helping this thread....thats for sure.


Apparently (insert your name here) were among those who were taken in by the fraudulent claims of one Ralph Amagran, aka Alex Collier, and perhaps by their own ambitions, to the degree that they both confidently based many of their conclusions on Collier’s fabricated, as well as plagiarized (from Meier), information, thus putting their own credibility at very serious risk.


looks like billy meier has some new friends.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 


The darker craft could be a newer type that is using something in a non-visible frequency to move air over the surface. Or, perhaps vacuum resonance, or heck, maybe a gravity lens. I'm guessing we are probably pretty close to levitation.

This was def us not alien. There was no need to try and hide it I saw it by complete luck by day dreaming at the exact point of flash. It means we have greater technonlgy than we are admitting to.

No it was no hollogram! It was a solid craft. No kids were not projecting it like with some crop circles, no it was not a reflection on a building. It went past us just above house level like a plane totally out of control at very high speed then it stopped dead and turned up 45 degrees and up it went. No passenger jet can do this. I just saw it and went Wow thats gonna crash.

I really don't think it meant to come out on the M1 somehow maybe they got lost?? Pretty exciting though however they were



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro
 


Nice post, I agree that he left the 19994 interview with ALOT of questions, he was apparently in the XConvention in Japan in 2007, but I've not been able to find a video on this. I would love ot here some of his reasons (i too remember thinking that the moon is still here?!?!) but this does not make him a liar and a fraud, it just makes him innacurate. As i mentioned earlier, he states that the andrmodeans informed him of black holes emitting light and sound. This went totally against all concevable theories of black holes at the time and im sure would've caused outrage, but in time has been proven to be worth considering as Stephen Hawking has now too stated that black holes could be emitting light and sound.

"They have told all of the negative extraterrestrials in and on our planet, and the moon, to be out of here no later than August 12, 2003. I have also been told that there is a very high probability that we could wake up some morning in that area of time and our moon will not be there. "

I found this interesting when I first read it and is one of my biggest questions, did it happen? or has it been delayed?!? for all we know the moon is gone.

Again its true alot of it is faith, but for me at least, not blind faith, I'd prefer to believe in this than any religion as it makes me search for answers, rather than sit back and wait for them to be delivered unto me. Each to his own.

I researched alot into Alex Collier and ive never seen any mention of this before, but I will look it up:

"Apparently (insert your name here) were among those who were taken in by the fraudulent claims of one Ralph Amagran, aka Alex Collier, and perhaps by their own ambitions, to the degree that they both confidently based many of their conclusions on Collier’s fabricated, as well as plagiarized (from Meier), information, thus putting their own credibility at very serious risk."

And besides, apart from the 'ray gun' images, I find Eduard Meier to be quite credible and sincere, some of his images are incredible, although alot are claimed to be hoaxes. He was seriously taken advantage of for a short while, and a sort of 'cult' was built up around him.

(if anyone has seen the Xcon japan 2007 Collier vid, could they link it or U2U me, although it would help in the discussion here)


[edit on 25-3-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
 


This was posted by an ATS member known as GeeGee (thanks) in another Collier post, raises interesting questions:

"I posted this in another thread relevant to this one:

I didn't believe what he was saying at first, but then I read the letter Jim Robinson wrote to Dr. Michael Salla regarding Collier's authenticity. Jim and his wife witnessed a craft floating above Alex's house at 1 AM. Dr. Salla met Alex, Jim, and Jim's wife. They confirmed that they saw a craft floating above Alex's house. In 2001, Alex was approached by a few men who showed him a list, on top of that list was Jim's name. The men said "we'll start taking out your friends if you don't take your site down and keep quiet". Alex had no choice because he was worried they would go after Jim, or even worst, his family members. He hasn't spoken in public for five years, until this October in Japan. Dr. Salla has recorded his lecture and it'll be online shortly."



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
you say SOME of the details are hazy? don't you think the whole claim is hazy? still waiting for the evidence. i'm worried about the fact that we have this kind of people on this forum, you know, similar to the average citizen who will believe everything they are told.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseek
 


Sure, maybe the whole claim is hazy, but that doesnt make it not true, just hard to verify. I have shown that 60 new moons were discovered around Saturn, and 63 around Jupiter, NASA even went so far as too call one of them a 'UFO' looking moon (they still named it a moon not a UFO) and I for one believe they dont tell us everything that they know, so who knows, there maybe many more 'moons' appearing, we are just not told.

Many other sources corroborate alot of this, a good thread on Collier and some 'backing up' of his claims can be found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another good website to look up more of this stuff is:
exopoliticsjournal.com...

most recent journal (Jan 08):
exopoliticsjournal.com...



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
There is no war there is no active et space stations there maybe the odd satalite (alien) watching maybe relying from the moon.


Not saying you're wrong...but you know this for sure how?


How abouty just a little bit of common sense....we are a manipulative destructive entity at the moment and will be for a little while longer we are of no intrest just yet...


And you know this how?


No intervention has happened to the scale explained


So you state. You know this how?


we may have had contact but no one is protecting us as such!


Again, you know this how?


We don't need protecting we are of no use!


More how do you know this?


In the decades centuries milenia ahead maybe but right now we are infants who use 5% of our brains 5% that is all!"

we are like ants... and we should be humble and learn slowly...

posting this kind of stuff in my opinion shows why we are not ready!


How do you know? What makes the posting of the possibility of other races suggest to you we are not "ready?" And "Ready" for what?


we seem to speculate and elaborate not quantify and apply logic...


Although there is some speculation, there is also the evidence that spurs the speculation. And... The speculation is based in logic.


See this post just show's iam thinking stuff about this thread and about life and about the future however when it comes to saying exactly what i want to say and to put it into context is hard because we/I cannot even begin to get my head around what is possible...


All speculation here is possible. The question is how probable is it? Based on your above comments you clearly seem to think what others have said is improbable, but you give nothing on which you base that assessment.


Im sorry if this post seems a little too negative but baby steps will eventually lead to glorious things


We may not be given the option of "baby steps." If what is being posed here is true, then I guarantee that we don't have that option.


It seems that even when we discuss other beings and space the topic has still got a sinister twist...


Well, if it turns out that it is sinister, it would make sense that the topic turns that way.


enjoy life enjoy what the future brings spread love.


I agree we should do these things, but it would be foolish to pretend these issues don't exist if they do. And, being eternally vigilant (in defense of freedom) does not preclude happiness, hope and love.


at the end of the day remember

People are like words written on sand a gust of wind and there blown away...


That may be so, but the works of people are not so sandy, and if we are not vigilant now, the works of others may adversely affect our children and the future.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I could'nt find anything on the 'hundreds' of moons, but a total of 60 NEW moons have been found around Saturn since 2000, and 63 Jupiter, they even called one a 'UFO shaped moon', that made me laugh.

That's right. They refuse to reveal the total number (118 in Jupiter, 360 in Saturn) out of fear of no natural explanation of this swarm of new satellites of 5-10 km in size. Combine this to the on purpose concealment of the spectral analysis (that reveals titanium surface) .. that will connect a lot of dots...
They keep their astronomers lip closed or "cover story" until they will assess the situation. They have cassini now to monitor them. Check all the UFO'S and anomalies in the raw photos.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseek
 


What are you refering to on this page may I ask, I'm confused. Only a small portion of Jupiter and Saturns moons are shown, although I am grateful for the 'size comparison' to Earth, I have been wondering about this. Although these are the 'original' moons and not the 'perculiar' moons found since 2000, I will be able to compare these to the new moons ad their comparison to Titan.

If this was meant to be general information on satelites, then I'm afraid theres alot more to it than what wiki states, but I am familiar with the mechanics.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012
 


One of the links I provided before states that some of them seem to be 'clustering', smaller ones round a bigger one, interesting indeed if these 'moons' seem to be creating mini 'systems', even if theyre not crafts, this is an interesting find alone.



posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ok, about Alex Collier, after careful study I think it's a real contactee case, althought I believe he is a disinfo agent of the Croneans. Andromedian Cronean traitors contact him that work for the Dracos. And that is because he on purporse does not reveal the Dracos genetic product here on Earth, the mongolians and the yellow race, or their masterplan for a one-race home world draco-Dna domination through WWIII ignition or project "Armagedhon" as stated in the draconian "bible".

PS.. Moreover it's not easy at all for the 1st Dimension of matter rarification Andromedians beings and ships to cross the draconian inner planets defensive perimeter and get in direct contact with earthlings, so most of the human contacts with Nordic-Aliens are made by Cronean traitors acting as Andromedians of the Galactic Goverment or Gods of the Dodecatheon (or Scandinavian Dodecatheon "Thor" - See: Billy Mayer case)
Andromedians of the local galactic goverment and Zeus and his 12+1 member staff departed from Earth after the Uranus+Zeus versus Selene(YHWH)+Cronos(Croneans) < see hesiod's theogony > conficts in order to call for reinforcements. One part of the Zeus fleet escaped into the inner earth through the holes in the poles. These are the Nordics admiral Byrd states in his diary from his journey inside the inner earth.
Polar holes perimeter is tightly guarded by the NWO/NSA and superpower bases these days. Lot of UFO battles have been done there. Also there was a greys installation been destroyed recently by Andromedian ships there, the "cover story" was anounced by the media as an accident of a Russian outpost.



[edit on 25-3-2008 by skeptical2012]



new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join