It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Attn: Members

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

If you disagree with the topic at hand or feel it is completely ridiculous to even discuss, do not respond. Further attempts at pushing this thread off-topic or mocking members that take this serious will be handled swiftly by the staff.

We're above this petty behaviour.

Thank you,
ATS Staff

[edit on 22-3-2008 by chissler]

Whoa hold on there. If the government was to apply censorship against anybody discussing "a.subject" there would be howls of protest here on ATS. So why do you as ATS staff do the same. That's wrong, 100% wrong and totally against what I, and I expect others, believe ATS is all about.

Now back to the topic at hand. This is, in my opinion, nonsense for one very very simple reason : the US and allies/partners are not the only nations on this planet who have the ability to view space and record anything going on out there. There are some nations who are quite hostile to the US and would love to prove that they are conspiring and hiding the truth. There is nothing from any of them for one simple reason, there is nothing to report.

Oh and if people here on ATS can point telescopes at Saturn and view space battles then so can millions of people around the world including all those tabloid press readers.......nuff said....nothing!

This topic would make a good Sci-Fi short story, nothing more. I will change my mind when a buddhist (open to Aliens!) nation not doing the US' bidding publishes pictures...e.g. China.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

My question is how can I verify this?I can get acsess to a pro.telecope.

Try to capture a spectrographic image of the new irregular satellites. They show titanium. Try also infrared in the rings of Saturn and beyond.

ps: For all those mongoloids who laughed here I have to say this. He who laughs last, laughs better. Live your little lives believing everything you told by the mass media, because they consider you a mass..the night is young..

[edit on 27-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

You think that the U.S. enemy Nation are going to tell their own people about some alien fleet out in the solar system. I think not, they will lie to their own people just like the U.S. lie to it own people.

About alien fleet, your statement there isn't wrong. Someone would came up and reported it. Then again, they would had believe what most people would had believe. They just only Jupiter and Sature moons.

Tell me something? Can you see a moon that orbir Jupiter and Sature. That is less in a mile in length, without using goverment telescope. If I recall, a goverment telescope can't see moons that small orbiting around Jupiter and Sature with the largest ground base telescope.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by kennethmd]

[edit on 27-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Can we pick up any signals from them in any way using radio recievers or something like this? If you say we need very powerful telescopes to see this far I just thought about sound signals? Don't the satelite dish's in these observatories pick up things like this?

Ive heard of people in the last week astral projecting and witnessing battle ships at war.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

My question is how can I verify this?I can get acsess to a pro.telecope.

Try to capture a spectrographic image of the new irregular satellites. They show titanium. Try also infrared in the rings of Saturn and beyond.

ps: For all those mongoloids who laughed here I have to say this. He who laughs last, laughs better. Live your little lives believing everything you told by the mass media, because they consider you a mass..the night is young..

[edit on 27-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

Yeah, well....THIS is a first. The OP calling people names, and violating the T&Cs.....ands no one paying any attention but me, a 'mongoloid'.

This mongoloid still has a question that hasn't been properly answered: HOW can Earth be 'defended' by a fleet at Saturn??? Do the invaders conveniently only come in that way? What, they aren't smart enough to come from the South, or North of the Sol System plane?

It's a good yarn, until one applies a little reasoning.....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The aliens fleet might be invading Earth or they might be sight seeing. Then again,those fleets might be decoys. To distract either ours or someone else attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lol, so im a mongoloid because i dont belive in every crap ppl say... In this case its crap big as mount everest!

GIVE ME THAT DAMN LIST OF KILLED ASTRONOMERS!!!!!
GIVE ME SOME PROOF THAT HELLENIC BATTLE FLEETS EXIST!!!!
TELL ME WHY HELLENIC!!! THEY WEAR TUNICAS AND DRINK WINE OR WHAT????????????
YES IM LAUGHING WHEN I READ YOUR EVERY POST BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID AND EVEN KID WILL NOT BELIVE THEM NOT BECAUSE IM MONGOLOID!!!!
ANSWER ME, DO YOU HAVE CASES OF MENTAL DISORDER IN YOUR FAMILY???
AND ONE MORE QUESTION, DO YOU USE SOME HEAVY DRUGS????

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LordHumungous

LordHumungous, I'm with you but....you should tone it down a little.

Take a breath, step back....OK, better now? Good....

I see you have questions that haven't been answered, as do I have other questions. Patience will out....

Best, WW

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LordHumungous

ROFLMA
Anyways,I do intend to take a spectrograph of the moons around saturn nd jupiter some time in the next few weeks-and believe me if I find anything that verifies the OPs claim I will promptly start a new post of my own.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.
Lok to the top of each post page and you will find this posted by ATS-I thought I should post it so people that might not have read it understand what this forum is about.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordHumungous
Lol, so im a mongoloid because i dont belive in every crap ppl say... In this case its crap big as mount everest!

GIVE ME THAT DAMN LIST OF KILLED ASTRONOMERS!!!!!
GIVE ME SOME PROOF THAT HELLENIC BATTLE FLEETS EXIST!!!!
TELL ME WHY HELLENIC!!! THEY WEAR TUNICAS AND DRINK WINE OR WHAT????????????
YES IM LAUGHING WHEN I READ YOUR EVERY POST BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID AND EVEN KID WILL NOT BELIVE THEM NOT BECAUSE IM MONGOLOID!!!!
ANSWER ME, DO YOU HAVE CASES OF MENTAL DISORDER IN YOUR FAMILY???
AND ONE MORE QUESTION, DO YOU USE SOME HEAVY DRUGS????

WELL I BELIEVE
I believe because I know someone whos seen a draconion but it wasn't wearing a tunic, drinking wine and eating grapes.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Skeptic-are these some of your "spacecraft"?Saucers around Saturn

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm wondering what the OP answers will be.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

They will prolly be more questions-no answers,just more info w/ no backup.I cant say if I believe him or not,but he is not the first in many years I have heard talk about an armada around our sol. system.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the seeds of the false flag event have been planted people.
i had a dream about this .theres no blockade or war but it will made to look that way. dejavu or what?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And the debate rages on and on and on....

Still no evidence...

still no information or Dis information...

All this and Nibiru on it's way

maybe someone should notify these et's and tell them that a great big brown dwarf is coming and to take there playground battle to another system.

reality check please.

Although saturn is now of intrest to the world it is not for this reason....

if a wars was raging hell bush would want in!

He likes his wars! he'd have stated that "our allies in space need our help and im spending 45trillion dollars in building a space station with 20 stealth fighters on board and we are going to get involved"

Intresting read this thread is...

however nothing more than a great script for a blockbuster movie of armageddon and destruction...

i will eat my bed if this turns out to be anything more than fabrication of imagination.

thank you ever so much for this entertaining thread but please no more my ribs can't take it

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

considering were still waiting for your apollo audio
pot kettle black.

theres been a few too many storys on blockades kuiper belts , saturns rings for my liking. its all part of my false flag dream.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by britain is best]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Apollo Audio is due this weekend

And to make sure this recording is not damaged is taking time....

it has been sent away to a reputable company by the owner thank you kindly..

any way there may have been posts or threads about these blockades however....show me the money....

there are no concrete images!

rocks and moons people rocks and moons!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
True it could be a complete deception. Why would a alien fleet be out there? what is their business and reason to be in our solar system? I not saying there isn't a alien fleet out there. But doesn't mean it a invasion fleet.

If no alien fleet out there. Earth have nothing to worry about. And they shouldn't worry about it. According to christians. There no other flesh life anywhere. But on earth only.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

According to christians. There no other flesh life anywhere. But on earth only

Outrageous claim considering the quadrillions billions of planets and stars in our Universe. And a claim only according to christians from the people... "High class" "christians" aka philosophical masons 18th degree and above on the contrary accept the existance of intelligence beings in the universe and they call the moon with her archaic hebrew rootword "Levanah" which they consider as a center and emitter of their spiritural transmittions and spiritual communications with lunar beings through their cabbalistic vocal technique sessions. McNamara prayed to the moon with those people..
Thus philosophists and theosofists masons favorite times of rituals are through the various faces of the full or new moon and its planetary conjuctions.

Christianity a religion sponsored by HONG China.. See: gematria encoded "777" Tso and Moon sects in Korea and "Back to Jerusalem" Movement in China gematria encoded "888" by the Hong masonic hyperlodge.

are these some of your "spacecraft"?Saucers around Saturn

I am not in a position to confirm or deny this.
Just check the dozens of new irregulars they announce every year. They are increasing...
and they hide their spectral analysis even though casini has a spectrometer aboard.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join