It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden to release new message: monitor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden to release new message: monitor

www.reuters.com

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is expected to release a new message, the U.S.-based terrorism monitoring service SITE Institute said on Wednesday.

The message is entitled, "The Response Will Be What You See, Not What You Hear," SITE said in a release

It said an announcement of the pending message was posted on Wednesday, the fifth anniversary of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, by the administrator of the al Qaeda-affiliated Al-Ekhlaas Internet forum.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com
news.aol.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Osama Bin Laden is Tim Osman a CIA operative
Linking 911 to Iraq as a reason for invading
How exactly does fighting in Iraq/Afghanistan secure our borders at home?
Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

[edit on 3/19/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What more disinformation will the CIA portray as fact?

Does the government think the American people really are that stupid?

This man has (more than likely) been dead since December of 2001, yet we're still hearing about him and watching propaganda videos.

What a crock.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Maybe he is getting ready to endorse Obama.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

When he says what you see and not what you hear, I can imagine Osama putting a ballot in a box.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I actually didn't expect this kind of response, but ok...At least you guys have a sense of humor.

However, I'd be very surprised Osama has anything positive to say about any US leader.

Bush/McCain would make us think we're unpatriotic for supporting the withdraw of US troops from Iraq/Afghanistan. To be honest, I don't think they'd let a video supporting an "opposition" leader be released.

Or they'd spin it to sound like if Obama is elected he'll bomb the Sears towers or something like that.

Or they'd just botch the translation and blame Hillary for 911

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The guy had a huge stroke of luck a few years ago and has been milking it ever since. Someone tell that guy to get a job.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Probably be like the last one a picture and sound track. Oh well long live the boogieman.

mikell

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just imagine if he did say something dodgy happened on 9/11,that would shake up a few feathers.
I think he'll ramble on about something and mention the u.s in iraq,same old thing he normally says.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

Same old stuff, "stop supporting Israel and get out of Afghanistan and Iraq." "Your security depends on you not on the politicians blah blah blah."

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hopefully this time around the CIA will find a better look alike to stand in for Bin Laden.

The last one looked nothing like him and was a full shade darker in complexion. Not to mention the nose structure, which was completely wrong.

When they stop putting forth the effort to even try and be convincing it becomes a full blown mockery and an insult to our intelligence. At least try and find a stand in who is of the same nationality.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

It was CIA's intent to have his beard dyed and short so they can make fun of the CTers like you.
Sending a message that he is indeed a fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just so typical of the powers that be in the US to resurrect Osama Bin Laden once again, and on the 5th anniversary of occupation.

It is actually quite a pathetic and desperate tactic.

And so the propaganda machine keeps churning...

res

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hopefully, sometime soon, there will be an awakening of the mass consciosness, and everyone will realize what a hoax all these videos have been. The real enemies that we should fear are within our own government, and we must have the courage to stand up to them-an idea much more frightening to the American Public, than the fairy tale villians that have been created by our "leaders" and "MSM.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Well it sort of stops being a conspiracy and begins to be a complete farce when the guy who is on tape doing the threatening looks more Bill Cosby than he does Bin Laden

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Good thing that pic on the left is debunk because of image was just fuzzy and wide and makes him look too black.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Holy cow! It does look like him! I still ain't buying the official story but at least we've got this myth cleared up.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That would be the best evidence I can imagine for the "Al-CIA-da" theory that's he's just a tool for the American right wing

That might even get me to believe it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I predict that it will be a video of bin laden holding a recent New York Times sitting next to a nuclear device. This will "prove" to us he is still alive and still needs to be taken serious because he wants to destroy our freedoms.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Please have a look, there is no way that this is the same man. No way. Even if the image is "blurred" as you say, it does not change basic bone structure and physical make up. These are clearly two entirely different people, at least that is my own opinion.

But hey, believe whatever you like. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is expected to release a new message, the U.S.-based terrorism monitoring service SITE Institute said on Wednesday.

why tell us that he is going to release it, why not just wait and say he released a message??? i guess thats their way of putting more fear in the people here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join