It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden is Tim Osman a CIA operative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There have been countless threads implicating Bin Laden and the CIA.

We know from the Afghan war that the US supported the Mujahadeen. That is fact. Was he still on the payroll prior to 911? Well, that is what we are here to find out. The CIA met with him in July of 2001 a few months prior to the 911 attacks. They must have known something was up then.

Osama Bin CIA Agent

When Osama Bin Laden was 'Tim Osman'

Same article as above, different source

Meeting Riconosciuto and Gunderson at the hotel were two representatives of the mujahadeen, waiting to discuss their armament needs. One of the two was named "Ralph Olberg." The other one was called Tim Osman (or Ossman).

"Ralph Olberg" was an American businesman who was leading the procurement of American weapons and technology on behalf of the Afghan rebels. He worked through the Afghan desk at the U.S. State Department, as well as through Senator Hubert Humphrey's office. Olberg looked after the Afghanis through a curious front called MSH - Management Sciences for Health.

The other man, dressed in Docker's clothing, was not a native Afghan any more than Olberg was. He was a 28-year-old Saudi. Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments.

Who is Osama Bin Laden?

US taxpayers send billions to our enemies in Afghanistan

1998 interview with Osama

Bin Laden's CIA roots

CIA agent allegedly met Bin Laden in July 2001

Same article as above, different source

Osama bin Laden falsities

Tim Osman:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

That is, assuming he's still alive.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

True. He is/was a CIA operative. I'm under the impression he's been dead for almost 7 years now, but if he comes out of a cave in Afghanistan or Pakistan and they do a blood test or something I'll admit I was wrong.

Until then, the boogie man hunt continues.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The hunters should trade in their guns for shovels.

Sorry, can't resist.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Zbigniew Brzezinski to Jihadists: Your cause is right!"

Bin Laden saying he didn't know about the planes used in 911 attacks

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I dunno about the second vid. Doesn't even really look like UBL to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
We can't prove its him or not without actually being here. However, his face looks exactly like all the other videos and pictures of him in the past.

We also can't prove the translation is correct without someone who speaks Arabic (I assume).

What I do know is that these people are happy and speaking a language I do not understand.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It's just he looked real unhealthy in one of his last vids. Looks kinda plump in that second one though.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

There is more than one "Osama.' He always had a body double with him as can be seen in the History Channel Video Declassified: The Taliban .

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Why have a body double for a video that doesn't betray location specifics? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I didn't say the video I showed before with the translation was a body double. I was merely pointing out some of the released videos of Bin Laden could have been a double.

He can't be in two places at the same time, but it seems he is anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm just saying...isn't it convenient that Osama admits to his "role" on tape? (a pretty crappy tape at that where it doesn't look like him at all). WTH didn't he admit in publicly released tape to doin' 9/11? Allegedly this one was found by American intel, not released by al-Qaeda. Jihad and Hamas brag everytime they blow up a bus in Jerusalem. But here we have the deadliest terror attack in the history of the world and UBL "confesses" BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

CIA fake, says I.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by chromatico]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No he never admitted to the 911 attacks. That might have been a "CIA fake" video.

To be honest, the West has done a piss poor job translating anything coming out of the Middle East for some time now. We don't know the language and most of the time the media completely messes up the dialogue.

President Ahmadinejad never mentioned blowing up Israel, yet the media says otherwise. The actual quote mentions something to the extent of "wiping the current Israeli regime off the map."

My point being that a video is a poor version of evidence, no matter who it comes from.

We have a whole industry (Hollywood) that releases 'fake' movies year after year. They're pretty good at that.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's too easy to use lack translating to twist the words of an opponent. Pres. A'jad did indeed talk about wiping Israel off the map, but he was talking about the political/economic structure of Israel, not the land nor the people, but the government. His line about there not being any gay people in Iran was also completely misconstrued - on listening to the translation of his entire sentence, he was obviously saying there were no gay folks in Iran who behave like the gay folks do in the US (ie be openly gay).

I wouldn't be surprised at all to know OBL was a CIA operative even that late. Wasn't he visited by the CIA after 9/11, when he was in hospital?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Never knew Osama Bin Laden was even in the military. Looks Pakistani.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is the info on CIA meeting with Obama.
oops, Osama.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi, My name is James Chipps I live in Laffette,NJ 143 Meadows Road I would like to ask you if me and my friend can find Bin Latin and bring him to the law to explain what his belief is and explain to him that WE AS A NATION ARE FED UP WITH Terrorist expesily him.Id like to dedicate my life to help get him befor he plans another attack on America.Hes probly waiting for us to forget after a long time.So me and my freind plan to find him. Im 18 teen years old.And im willing to find him at all costs.Thank You.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

How exactly does the French newpaper know? The CIA told them?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Hi, My name is James Chipps I live in Laffette,NJ 143 Meadows Road I would like to ask you if me and my friend can find Bin Latin and bring him to the law to explain what his belief is and explain to him that WE AS A NATION ARE FED UP WITH Terrorist expesily him.Id like to dedicate my life to help get him befor he plans another attack on America.Hes probly waiting for us to forget after a long time.So me and my freind plan to find him. Im 18 teen years old.And im willing to find him at all costs.Thank You.

I find it very funny how people are actually threatened by this man...

First it doesn't take a rocket scientist to "plan" what he planned if he indeed was behind it, However plan it or not he didn't commit the attacks, The ones who did are dead, The enemy that attacked us is DEAD...

Now also ask yourself this about the current administration

They were so inept and so ill prepared that they essentially allowed the largest Terrorist attack and for that matter largest single attack on U.S soil EVER to take place, Yet since that that event, They have had a 100%, success rate at stopping further attacks on U.S soil and aren't shy about making that very clear to all of us by putting it in our faces every opportunity they get and really sinking it in..

Now what does this mean?

Well by taking credit for this perfect record, they are blatantly through the obvious nature of things making it very clear they ALLOWED the first attacks to take place.

Our intelligence regarding new attacks has been FLAWLESS and thus has lead to the prevention of further attacks, Again they are admitting our intelligence or lack thereof allowed the first attacks to happen...

This Countries Government has well known ties to the Mujahideen, Bin Laden and various Terrorist groups, It also has a long history of overthrowing elected governments, Installing and controlling through proxy the new leaders of these nations aka puppet leaders, It has a long history of Training Funding, Supporting , and selling various Bio, Chemical, and Small Arms to Dictators, Terrorist groups, and various anti government militia groups in the third world...

It has on the books plans for false flag operations, It has ties and direct participation in known false flag operations...

The list goes on and on and on...

The Military Industrial Complex benefits from war and the products of war, And every time the MIC needs a little boost guess what happens? A new bogeyman appears, And all the flag waver and blind patriots give the MIC everything it needs, Blind and unquestioned support...

The only difference between a murderer and his accomplice is the accomplice doesn't have to wash his hands when hes done.

The U.S government is GUILTY of every act they persecute, It's called hypocrisy, Some people are to stupid to see it, or to busy waving there flags and being a blind patriot to dare and question it...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Today, we revisit the violent blood evil-love that the elites (CIA, Mossad, Zionists, etc) have planned on the chessboard. What's next?

As Pentagon Releases Details Of Osama Compound, Iran Claims bin Laden Killed Due To Risk Of Leaking Joint US-Al Qaeda Operations

The usual deception from Obama .. from his fake birth certificate .. to announcing the death of bogeyman.
Dear President Obama,
The black unpolished surface under my kitchen sink is more gracious than your bloodshed deceit and denial.

new topics

top topics

join