It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden to release new message: monitor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Based on Muslims reaction to cartoons who needs false flag?

www.liveleak.com...

New audio of Osama Bin Laden.

O yeah I forgot to include something.
Osama Bin Laden cares about the cartoon drawings than about the deaths of women and children... wow! Of course I iunderstand the his view. This is the Prophet Muhammed we are talking about. Not the Muslims themselves.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Also, as far as calling the US populace dumb for believing, sorry, but he killed not only 3000 in one day, he also killed soldiers on the COLE and in enbassies with our citizens. This is for real. Sad part is that the same old line is used. I still think that it is all code.

If he was behind 9/11, why hasn't the FBI updated their wanted information, (sorry for the all caps, but that's how it's displayed in the official FBI wanted poster):

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
Source | FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive | Usama Bin Laden

Shouldn't the murder of 3,000 people warrant a stronger statement than "other terrorist attacks?"

[edit on 19-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bin Laden was murdered (by Omar Sheikh). Benazir Bhutto said it on the David Frost show shortly before she was killed. You can check it out here

Interestingly, David Frost PULLED that part of the interview before it went to air, and you can see the edited version of the interview here - which screams the fact someone from 'higher up' did NOT want these facts to come to light. It is reasonable to suggest that part of the reason Bhutto was killed was because of her intention to 'out' the fate of Bin Laden to the public (there are other reasons too, but this is one of many).

It doesn't matter how many more CIA-vamped audio / video clips we are going to see of this individual, it's beyond ridiculous.. Benazir Bhutto confirmed with her own words what happened to Bin Laden, the charade is surely over?

Judging by some of the responses in this thread, apparently not!
Well.. most of you are (thankfully) switched on to the joke this has become.. but there are still a couple that seem adamant he is still real and still alive and still a force to be reckoned with. Brainwashed by the propaganda, in other words.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't trust anyone's propaganda, including yours.

The "Bhutto said Bin Laden was Killed" lie is endlessly repeated, though it has been debunked several times.

In context, if you watch the interview, it's pretty clear that Bhutto made a verbal slip when talking about Daniel Pearl, who was believed to have been murdered by Omar Sheikh - although Khalid Sheikh Mohammed now claims he did it.

The quote simply makes no sense whatsoever when applied to Bin Laden.

Bhutto, a philosophical and political enemy of Bin Laden and his fellow Sunni extremists, would not have referred to the killing of Bin Laden as a "murder"

Latching onto a verbal slip and trying to turn it into "evidence" is bad logic, possibly intentional disinformation, and reflects badly on honest efforts to determine the truth about these events.

[edit on 3/19/08 by xmotex]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Once again we cant find the man, but we can state when he's going to release tapes.

c'mon people.

Dont tell me your still falling for this BS

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What's most annoying about the Bhutto distortion is that there are real revelations in her speech. She is talking about people within Pakistan's security apparatus, the ISI, who she believes are behind Islamist activity in Pakistan.

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, probable killer of Daniel Pearl and an ally of Osama Bin Laden, is believed to have killed reporter Daniel Pearl, and also has a proven history with the ISI. General Mahmoud Ahmad, a former head of ISI, is believed to have wired Mohammad Atta $100,000 shortly before 9/11. The ISI has strong connections to elements within the CIA, in fact it was modeled on the CIA.

You connect the dots... or don't, because you're too busy chasing red herrings & disinformation to get anywhere close to the truth...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well since the CIA is the intelligence arm for the Rothchilds federal reserve bank and Osama is thier chosen spokesman, I wonder what they have to tell us that is so important.

Maybe they are ready to announce that the US is bankrupt.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The one on the left looks like Jeremiah Wright.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If he endorsed Obama, that would end his chances and give the republicans the win. Republicans will lie and cheat their way into the white house.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomProctor
If he endorsed Obama, that would end his chances and give the republicans the win. Republicans will lie and cheat their way into the white house.

They might just do that.

The Rothchilds have already endorsed Mccain. Of the three, (The woman, the blackman, and the warmonger) Mccain is the one most likely to start WWIII and use nuclear weapons in order to fulfill prophecy.

Either way they have thier bases covered.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Anyone who believes that this is genuine needs to take a dose of reality pills. Bin Laden is dead, you don't need anybody saying so. Simply look at the press releases he has supposedly made. They are pathetic. This guy is a multi-millionaire for christs sake and so even in hiding he is perfectly capable of producing decent propoganda.

Now the coincidence: at the present moment there is very little terrorist activity on the streets of the west. Couple that with police (at the bottom end believing the hype) actually doing their job! and monitoring stupid muslim teenagers also believing the hype, you have....silence.......

This is no good for those paranoid control freaks in the secret services hence why they need to whip up some hysteria and thus create a fake Bin Laden tape....yet again.

It's not NWO its just control freaks who can't con the people to regain control without something to frighten them.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of you who believe osama is dead are going to look really foolish when the U.S. finally captures him or parades him out for all to see. What will you say then?
Will you admit that you were incorrect and all the U.S. & CIA bashing regarding this issue was unfounded? I doubt you will; you will probably just change your argument.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It amazes me that his own people have not connected the Dots. He has Betrayed them. Through his Family's elitism, to 9/11, to world wide hate and suspecion for his Religion, to being 'Profiled' at every turn. Binny has done as big a Disservcie to His people as Cheney & fiends have done to US.
Who do these 'extremeist' think rolled out the Red Carpet for the vile Inc's when they entered their country? Who do they think handed them over to these 'slave masters' who do they think is continueing to sell them out and demand their blood to continue the Scam?
All these Oil Boys are doing is Playing 'good Cop Bad Cop' mind games- they are all operatives for the Same Oppressive Regime.
Frankly I am far more interested in bringing Cheney et al to Justice then this scourage of the Middle East- let them levy justice on his head. Want to find Bin Laden- start trying his family for High Crimes against the People of the Middle East. WE'll take care of 'Ours' and you taake care of "Yours'- Treason, War crimes andCrimes agaisnt Humanity crimes worthy of Capital Punishment in any country!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4thDoctorWhoFan
Wow, a lot of you who believe osama is dead are going to look really foolish when the U.S. finally captures him or parades him out for all to see. What will you say then?
Will you admit that you were incorrect and all the U.S. & CIA bashing regarding this issue was unfounded? I doubt you will; you will probably just change your argument.

Yeah, just like with the WMD...

We really looked foolish on that one!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

No one will parade him.
I think the plan will to decipatate OBL and add a new head to S&B collection, right next to Frank and Gerry.

One thing all three have in common, they all evaded US capture, for a while anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Yeah, just like with the WMD...

We really looked foolish on that one!

A) Way to change subjects which are totally unrelated and has nothing to do with the other.
B) I doubt you were saying there was no WMD initially from the beginning when every intelligence agency, including other nations, were saying he DID have them. Plus I am still not conviced he did not have them.
C) Way to deflect and of course you did not answer the question. Will you admit you were wrong?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yeah Saddam had WMDs because we sold them to him. Do some research.

Osama has been dead for years now. We are on a wild goose chase with a goose that's buried in the ground. It's going to be a little difficult to find him.

Will the US "parade" a fake Osama body? Possibly.

However, I think he's more important to the US as a scape goat for war. If we all of a sudden found him, the "war on terror" wouldn't have anyone to find/fight.

The CIA would have to create a new terrorist group and start the whole thing over again.

Wouldn't that be fun?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Will the US "parade" a fake Osama body? Possibly.

Ah....I see....
To prevent yourself from admiting you were wrong, you will just say its a fake osama if and when the U.S. provides proof of his capture. Is this what you are saying?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

On at least one occasion I have seen a Osama "body double." In the History Channel documentary, Declassified: The Taliban (good show by the way) Osama is seen with a man who is his twin.

The man is wearing the same clothes and hat, has the same beard cut/color, and is the same height. His face looked similar enough so in a grainy video like "he" always releases, no one would be able to tell the difference between the two of them.

Osama is a Saudi. There must be hundreds of people who look almost identical to him in the Middle East.

Are they all on the CIA payroll? Certainly not. But I would not be surprised if at least that man I was referring to was helping Osama at all times, up until his death.

Osama was on dialysis in 1999, the CIA have documented that much. They met with him prior to 911.

Why would they need to do so?

Perhaps they needed to give him a check for a certain operation that needed to be pulled within the coming two years?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 3/20/2008 by biggie smalls]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join