It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ETs behind collapse of US in prep for invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

Actually it would be more difficult for them to make an invasion attempt during an ecconomic decline.
Things like this is already anticipated that in ecconomic decline a nation is more vulnerable and they also boost their military during these times to be ready for the worst.

An attempt while having a ecconomic growth however is a better choice.
If a nations ecconomy is stable and everything is peacefull people also is more relaxed.

Just my 2c.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Maybe ET doesn't care about the humans, they are merely cattle after all. It could be ET wants to save the planet, and not the infestation. A crashed world economy will reduce the human impact to the Earth, her ecology, and the other species that want to continue to exist here. Maybe ET is here to save the lessor species from doom. A crashed economy will result in fewer humans, and all around that is a good thing (except maybe from a infestations perspective of course). Let's hope ET is not here to help the infestation, but to save this rare planet of life from its infection.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am with Burisch.

Possibly the p-45s are trying to justify their own existance in the near future and are trying to tamper with this timeline.

The leaders probably are still using the looking glass technology and the p-45s have promised something to the leaders.

www.projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch_summary.html

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
A crashed world economy will reduce the human impact to the Earth, her ecology, and the other species that want to continue to exist here.

On the contrary, a crashed economy would increase the human impact on the planet. With a crashed economy, people would not be able to afford birth-control methods, resulting in an increase in population. With a crashed economy, updates would not be made to power-plants, or cheaper plants would be built. Unable to afford newer, more fuel effecient cars, people will continue to drive older models.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

With respect, there are no photos of the easter bunny, nor does the easter bunny abduct and experiment on people, mutilate animals, and the easter bunny did not have multi billion dollar programs in order to deny his existence.

As to the original topic, I have no doubt ET's are working against us, it's certainly possible they would cause the collapse of the US. I'm sure their technology is sophisticated enough they wouldn't have to do it - but why use a sledgehammer when all you really need is to twist a screwdriver.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There is no invasion, but there is going to be a formal introduction. They want it to be among equals--as much as that is possible (while they may be spiritually more advanced, we will be acknowledged as being on the same footing as them if we are at least heading in the right direction). If anything they are helping us with a transformation of consciousness. We are teetering on the edge of self-destruction due to a reckless culture of the ego fed by greed and power-mongering and sadness, and they have too much invested spiritually in us and this planet to let that happen. They are here to help us understand that we are not the centre of the universe but are nevertheless an invaluable component of it. Everything is linked. What we do to ourselves and the planet, we do to them as well. Believe me, they are not interested in invading, since most of them are multi-dimensional beings and are here layered in upon us now anyway. Please calm down and focus on why you are so terrified of the unknown. Focus on your ego and how to enhance the light of your spirit. There is nothing else you need to concern yourself with at this moment. Above all, understand that fear runs in the opposite direction to spiritual growth.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

You're assuming many would survive the bleak years that would follow a crashed industrial era. Without oil to power the industrial machine that feeds everyone, starvation and disease and chaos and mayhem and that Robbing Hoodlum mentality would drastically reduce the human infestation . . err I mean population (sorry, humans, ha). The necessity of a soylent green diet for survival will further reduce the population too.

A crashed world economy will bring about an era where the strongest and smartest will survive and prevail, and that's a prudent way to thin out a species too. I couldn't think of a better way to deal with all of the problems of humanity today than to toss society back into the past where the problems of today wouldn't exist, ha.

Crash da mans game and free the slaves! Don't worry, it will only be the worlds spoiled hoity toity elites and those blood sucking parasites that are always hanging on someone's back that need worry ~ the strong, smart, and independent humans will survive this Earth cleansing era to see better days ahead. Not everyone is doomed.

Crash, crash, crash the monopoly game!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Out of all the posts yours seem to be the most logical.

The only alien invasion that will happen will be a false flag by the evil of society to gain more control globally, like 9/11.

The faster we as the human race live in harmony, and learn to abolish hate will we advance to the cosmic level of evolution.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
There is no invasion, if anything they are helping us with a transformation of consciousness. They are not interested in invading, calm down and focus on why you are so terrified of the unknown.

How are they helping us "transform our consciousness?" If any of the stories are to be believed, aliens aren't here to help us.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Just their increasing presence and the expanded reality they represent is causing a reevaluation of some of our basic assumptions about who and what we are. There has also been more direct contact. Many have been contacted and have received the message that it is now time for us to take our place in the universe as spiritually enlightened beings (Gilliland is one of many, although his experience is more concrete). This is going to happen even if many of us would rather still wallow in fear and cheap material pleasures. It's time to grow up.

I understand that there are also some less benevolent beings out there who do not have our best interests at heart, but (from what I hear) they are in the minority since they exist on energy that is naturally nihilistic. More importantly, it is completely within our control what beings we interact with. Our intent and spiritual development is like a powerful signal that we broadcast out into the universe, and those beings who share that resonance will be drawn to it. I think fear is a magnet for entities that feel at ease within, and possibly even "feed" off that energy.

The universe is filled with all manner of beings, existing within innumerable different dimensions. Right now we are coming under the influence of forces that will accelerate our spiritual evolution and there are many beings here now to guide us, but they cannot do the work for us.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Right now we are coming under the influence of forces that will accelerate our spiritual evolution and there are many beings here now to guide us...

Let's just assume what you're saying is true. How do you know they are here for our best interests? Because they say so? I'm sure if you asked Stalin to give his opinion of himself, it would have been pretty high.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

I totally agree. There is nothing more destructive than the montetary and religious systems run amok by ego. It is time to grow up and quit fighting and competing against one another. These areas are the very thing that causes stress on both sides of the isle. The haves vs the have nots. We definately need to transform to a higher conciousness. We should have done this long ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Right now we are coming under the influence of forces that will accelerate our spiritual evolution and there are many beings here now to guide us...

Let's just assume what you're saying is true. How do you know they are here for our best interests? Because they say so? I'm sure if you asked Stalin to give his opinion of himself, it would have been pretty high.

They dont seem to be giving us opinions of themselves, but rather telling us that WE have unlimited potential. The universe, or multi-verse, or whatever you want to call it, contains beings of such charity and humilty and spiritual power that it is almost beyond our comprehension at this stage (We have a difficulty imagining humility and power at the same time, in one location/being, which is why I suspect you are being so cautious). They, believe it or not, consider it an honour and a duty to help us. They want nothing in return, since they see no distinction between us and them. What empowers us spiritally, empowers them and feeds back to the source. I can't convince you of what I have been convinced of through the last few years or so. I suspect you will come to know it soon enough. The answers lie within you. Your unlimited spiritual power is what they want to see come to fruition, and it will. This is an exciting time to be here, although I understand that it is easy, too easy, to focus on the negative.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think that no ETs are ever going to "Invade", but rather come here. Some races are already here.

I'll have to agree with Silenceisall, I've recently discovered this knowledge and it seems to fit the pieces together. What pieces? Conspiracies, or at least most of them. The time for us to learn the truth is near. There are some beings that wish the best for us, and others that are here for there own intentions. Like some of the Grays, they are a dieing race. They try to look for a "fountain of youth" in genetics. We all live in a special time, what time is that? When the truth reveals itself. Only time can tell.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well i think that if et was advanced enough to get here, and was hostile.
There would be no invasion, as we all would be dead so fast.
Genocide maybe, invasion no.
If hostile why would they keep us puny humans alive.
Not to mention the biological threat we might pose.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I already think they are here. Just think of everything going on in the world today. THEY ARE HERE get ready for a war soon boys and girls

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What proof is there ETs are behind collapse of US??? None.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
As if they really want to invade us. I seriously doubt your query.
We are still so at the point of blowing ourselves to oblivion that it is not even close to time for them to get involved.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

what proof do you have they are not here???

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jcavs88

It's impossible to prove anything in the negative. There is no use, however, in discussing something that we have no proof positive for or really any good evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join