It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So if you are stating there are seats in the back then you must be saying they were in the seats.

So again what seats were the passengers in?

You will have to direct those questions to CaptainObvious, since you were discussing the strapped in passengers with him.

Your logic doesnt make sense...

example: I go to the movies and get a drink from the snack bar. They also have popcorn at the snack bar. You keep asking me what kind of popcorn I bought...because the snackbar has popcorn.
I just bought a drink. But you keep asking what kind of popcorn I bought because the snack bar has popcorn.

understand?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
You will have to direct those questions to CaptainObvious, since you were discussing the strapped in passengers with him.

Well you should not have brought up the seats then. Next time do not post something that you do not know about.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well you should not have brought up the seats then. Next time do not post something that you do not know about.

Hang on...are you saying there are no seats in the back of the aircraft used in the 9/11 attacks?

I can show diagrams of what those planes were...and they all appeared to have seats in them.

Why were there no seats in the back of those aircraft?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed Hang on...are you saying there are no seats in the back of the aircraft used in the 9/11 attacks?

No, i stated if you are going to bring up seats then state who were in the seats or do not bother to bring them up.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No, i stated if you are going to bring up seats then state who were in the seats or do not bother to bring them up.

I'm just not certain you realized that there were seats in the back of those aircraft. Your questions to CaptainObvious discussing passengers being herded to the back of the aircraft....and your disbelief that anyone could be strapped to a seat....makes everyone here think that you dont believe passengers were in seats at all.

I was just posting information stating that there are indeed seats in the rear of the aircraft.

They may be economy seats...but not standing room only, like a subway

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm just not certain you realized that there were seats in the back of those aircraft. :

Yes i know there are seats in the back, i have flown on a few planes.

But if you are goig to state that there are seats in the back of the planes while we are talking about the passengers then you must believe they were in the seats, CORRECT ?

[edit on 24-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

But if you are goig to state that there are seats in the back of the planes while we are talking about the passengers then you must believe they were in the seats, CORRECT ?

Sounds to me like you believe the passengers were standing up at the rear of the plane. Do you have evidence that all of the passengers were standing? If not, it is easy to assume that passengers were seated.

Now, that being said, there is a seating chart of where the passengers were originally seated. I dont believe the terrorists posted the new seating chart once the passengers were moved to the back of the plane. I've checked the Al Quada website...and they dont seem to have that information. Do you have the seating chart for the back of the plane? Or was everyone just standing around?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ultima....

What in the H-E- double hockey sticks are you talking about???

You are calling the flight attendants liars because people were strapped in their seats? Griff and I already had this talk.

Think... really try to think.

Your in a plane... your forced to the back of the plane... you know the plane has been highjacked.. I don't know about you, but I'm strapping my seatbelt on.

What difference does it make what the seating chart shows now?

Why don't you answer some of the other questions that have been presented to you in this thread?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
What difference does it make what the seating chart shows now?

If you are going to state an opinion as fact you should be able to back it up with real evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima1,
I am sure you're a decent, hard working guy that contributes in many wonderful ways to those around you. I have no doubt of that.

In this thread you're engaging in ridiculous games of semantics, sticking your head in the sand and a playing (so far) a great game of dodge ball.

If your the last one talking it means.........you're the last one talking. I haven’t seen you offer a thing except to repeat the same things over and over and over again as though you've got some massive "gotcha" that just can't be answered.

If you believe what you believe on faith alone, that's fine. Just say so. Wading into the deep end with people who clearly have a grasp of the facts and attempting to engage them with a rain-manish repetition of the same few syllables isn't really doing anything for your cause.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
If you believe what you believe on faith alone, that's fine.

But its not faith alone, its lot of research, FOIA request and e-mails. Something most people on here do not do. I post lots of facts and evidence.

As far as repeating, i have to beacuse most poeple on here will not read or do not understand what i post.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

But its not faith alone, its lot of research, FOIA request and e-mails. Something most people on here do not do. I post lots of facts and evidence.

This is silly. Ultima... This post is a pure contradiction of how you answered a question I gave you.

What is your belief as to what happened on 911. (Pentagon)

You have in fact dodged this question. For someone to claim to have done the "research" you claim you have done, you SHOULD have some sort of opinion.

You ask me to back up my statements with facts.... I do.
Yes, there are instances when you have to speculate. We were not up in the plane, so what we do is use the evidence is provided.

So, what is is Ultima?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What is your belief as to what happened on 911. (Pentagon)

I have answered this question many times but people do not want to accept my answer.

We do not know what happened at the Pentagon becasue a lot of reports, facts and evindece have not been released. Which i find it immature that people that still believe the official story state as a fact that they know what happened that day.

I am not like the people who believe the official story and just believe and repeat what i have been told, i do actual research, file FOIA requests and e-mail people. Which is a lot more then most people on here do.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Once again you dodge the question. 6 years of research and you have not come to ANY conclusion. Not even a GUESS?

What did you learn from your FOIA request?

what did you learn from your e-mails?

Who have you contacted in regards to the Pentagon?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Once again you dodge the question. 6 years of research and you have not come to ANY conclusion.

Yes i have come to a conclusion, the biggest evidence against the official story is the lack of evidence that supports it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I've checked the Al Quada website

You might be wise not to do this. Unless you want the storm troopers...err I mean the FBI knocking down your door.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
You might be wise not to do this. Unless you want the storm troopers...err I mean the FBI knocking down your door.

There are several websites to track or check terrorist activities and events that do not track you.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Once again you dodge the question. 6 years of research and you have not come to ANY conclusion.

Yes i have come to a conclusion, the biggest evidence against the official story is the lack of evidence that supports it.

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Thats what we call a Stundie!!!

Good answer Ultima....after all the research... thats what you got? Great job

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Good answer Ultima....after all the research... thats what you got? Great job

Well its better then 7 years and no actual evidence to support the official story.

At least i do research and not just go by what i have been told or saw on TV.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

heh, might as well say this:

"Ask not what 9/11 can do for you, ask what you can do for 9/11."

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join