It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ultima...so my question is ..Did the US find WMD's? I dont care that it was possible that they were smuggled out. There is no proof.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
[ultima...so my question is ..Did the US find WMD's? I dont care that it was possible that they were smuggled out. There is no proof.

We did find evidence of WMDs and we have the information from the defectors of WMDs.

So yes there is proof of WMDs being there.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima....

We know for a FACT they WERE there. The question is: Was Saddam in violation of the UN resolution? Bush's intel was a joke, there were no chemical trucks found, and there was not anything found.

My point I am making is simple...and repeated. If Bush & Co. were so good at duping the world into thinking 19 terrorists attacked us, why isn't he capable of dropping off a couple warheads or some anthrax...or whatever.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Or why not have a deactivated nuke or two....and say they came out of the former Russian republic? The govt can fake an attack on the WTC towers and the Pentagon, but not fabricate a fake nuke...even if just for the media?

One buried MIG...yeah, WMD

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

We know for a FACT they WERE there. The question is: Was Saddam in violation of the UN resolution?

Yes he was. The buried MIGs had equipment on them that was banned by the UN.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisclosedOne buried MIG...yeah, WMD

Gee you keep showing how little you know whats really happening in the world. You need to wake up form your fantasy world and lern how to read and do research.

There was over a dozen MIGs found buried opr hidden.

As stated they had equiplment that was banned by the UN.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

heh see, I know all this...your field is Intel...THIS was my field for several years which is why i was and on some levels still am in support of the reasons for the invasion of iraq (said at the risk of becoming a pariah around here lol)

and as to his gassing of the kurds...our people are STILL able to find traces of the mustard gas in the soil from the village so thats the problem i have with the "oh, uh, we dumped the nerve gas in the desert"

GREAT! take me out there and we'll verify it and if its there we'll pull out with our sincerest apologies...but no...no one seems to remember where they dumped it. funny if you ask me. but of course thats just me.

wow have we gone out on a tangent from the OP lol sorry

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
heh see, I know all this...your field is Intel...THIS was my field for several years which is why i was and on some levels still am in support of the reasons for the invasion of iraq (said at the risk of becoming a pariah around here lol)

Yes you better watch saying things like that you will get jumped on

Yes i like the fact that the buried and hidden MIGs had eqipment on them that was banned by the UN for import.

Just like they also got ahold of the GPS jammers. I guess we are in the wrong line of work, if we were arms dealers we could make mony off of everyone.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You are correct about the planes. There were several uncovered. Most of them will never fly again. The thought was Saddam hid them knowing they would be no match for the more advanced American fighters.

I have yet to see anything that shows that WMD were there.

You can argue that the planes can be used to deliver a WMD, but so can a bus, car, 16 year old brainwashed boy.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I have yet to see anything that shows that WMD were there

see these are the times when i wish a few things.

i wish the data i had was somewhere in the public domain that i could just link to for you to look at and decide on your own.

i wish i could openly discuss everything i had access too.

i wish that even i could trust all the intel i was given.

but, if wishes were dollars id be retired.

lets just say that for a lot of reasons, being a betting man, id put large sums of money that there were, and likely still are, either the stockpiles in iraq or the equipment to retool the insecticide factories overnight to stamp the stuff out.

but, thats just me.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You are correct about the planes. There were several uncovered.

You asked about vilolations of the UN resolution . I showed you the violations.

Why can't you admit it ?

[edit on 5-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What equipment??? Having planes i don't believe were in violation of the UN. What equipment are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

if i read ultimas posts a couple pages back it was some of the electronics/commo/survailence gear etc that was in violation of the arms restrictions imposed by the UN.

but again, IMO not cause for war

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

Thanks dude.... I didn't see it.

I think we are carrying this too far. I think we both agree...if Bush wanted to, he could have planted something and got away with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

exactly and those that think the govt just doesnt care or think we're smart enough to not notice i think just arent thinking things through.

imagine what a political tool they'd have had osama or wmds been found in bulk? approval ratings would be up, congress would still be republican and mcain would be a shoe in.

they had every reason to plant things and no reason not to other than of course...maybe they werent behind 911 at all?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

What equipment??? Having planes i don't believe were in violation of the UN. What equipment are you talking about?

As stated (please read post before responding) it was the eqipment on the planes that were in violation of UN restrictions.

battle.netgate.net...

The recovery of the advanced MiG fighter is considered to be an intelligence coup by the U.S. Air Force.. The Foxbat may also be equipped with advanced Russian- and French-made electronics that were sold to Iraq during the 1990s in violation of a U..N. ban on arms sales to Baghdad. The buried aircraft at Al Taqqadum were covered in camouflage netting, sealed and, in many cases, had their wings removed before being buried more than 10 feet beneath the Iraqi desert.

I think we are carrying this too far. I think we both agree...if Bush wanted to, he could have planted something and got away with it.

Why did they need to plant things when we know for a fact they had WMDs and had used them?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
because we know for a fact that he HAD them.

its a matter of WHEN he had them. saddam hussein claimed that he destroyed his stockpiles of WMD's in the early/mid 90's to comply with the un sanctions in an effort to get them lifted.

our government (and several others) built their case for war with iraq based on the claims that he never got rid of his stockpiles and was continuing to produce them. that his weapons program posed a clear and present danger to the west and europe.

so, my contention is that IF 911 was staged by the USG as an excuse to invade iraq THEN when we got there and didnt find anything either because it was in fact disposed of in the 90s per saddams claims or because he'd moved/hidden/destroyed them the month before we invaded, then the us govt would have flown a few c5's full of wmds into iraq to be planted and found thus validating the war.

imagine the current administrations approval ratings had the whole reason for the war been justified? people would feel that the war was just and that we had in fact taken somoene who was dangerous and could threaten us directly or indirectly out of commission.

so, since this didnt happen it leaves me to think that maybe 911 may not have been a USG op simply because i dont think the govt is THAT incompetant to miss such a golden opportunity. and it would have been one hell of a political tool around election time.

but thats just me.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

so, my contention is that IF 911 was staged by the USG as an excuse to invade iraq THEN when we got there and didnt find anything either because it was in fact disposed of in the 90s per saddams claims or because he'd moved/hidden/destroyed them the month before we invaded, .

But we would we need to fly them in if they did have them and moved or hid them? The point is they still had them even if they did move them or hid them.

But i mean you just have to look at history to see that the government has let things happen or stated things to cause a war before. The government either planned or let the USS liberty get attacked.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
well if the case for war was based on "huge stockpiles of wmds" and we got there and there were none found...then, if 911 was planned to be the false flag op that so many contend, it would only make sense that we'd fly in enough of our own wmds in an effort to make the reasons for war seem legitimate.

quite honestly im always suprised that we didnt plant wmd's there just to pull off a justification anyway but then maybe our govt isnt always as corrupt as we think.

cuz lets face it, they'd be sitting in a much better spot had we found stockpiles of wmds then they are after having to say "um, guess we were wrong about that...bad intel"

but again, only my opinion

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

well if the case for war was based on "huge stockpiles of wmds" and we got there and there were none found...

But was it really based on "huge stockplies" or just the main fact that they had them at all?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join