It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Do I have video or photographic evidence of the removal of passengers from flight 93 inside the pentagon? Der... you know I don't.

So how can you claim there were passengers from Flight 77 in the Pentagon and go along with the official story?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I can't. You win. 911 was an inside job!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I can't. You win. 911 was an inside job!

I never said it was an inside job, why do you lie and misquote me?

I am looking for the truth of what happened that day anad asking people that believe the official story to post evidnece to support the official sotry, which so far no one has been able to do.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I wasn't misquoting you.

Ultima tell me...you claim there isn't any evidence to support planes hitting the towers. This leads me to believe you are into TV fakery and holograms. If I am mistaken, please let me know.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Please read this article and let me know what you think
www.dcmilitary.com...

Here is another one
www.debunk911myths.org...

yet anohter
The DNA found on the first floor
www.debunk911myths.org...

please follow this link for whatever reason it wont link via the post a link function
www.dcmilitary.com...
[edit on 23-4-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Ultima tell me...you claim there isn't any evidence to support planes hitting the towers.

Yes i am asking for evidence, that does not mean i stated their were no planes.

Do you understand the difference?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
please follow this link for whatever reason it wont link via the post a link function

So i still do not see any evidence that states the pasengers from the plane were in the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... you saw the news? Remember the 2nd crash was live on TV. MILLIONS saw it. (including me)

Thousands saw it in NY with their own eyes.

Now knock off the hologram garbage.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
CO, um...maybe its cuz i slept like crap last night and im just too tired to process info...but where did Ultima mention holograms?

im so confused...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

Damocles....

I am reading between the lines with his posts. He is asking for evidence that planes hit the towers.

I would assume he does not believe what he watched on TV. OR..... he could be stating that we wants proof that it was flight 11 ...etc....

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ultima... you saw the news? Remember the 2nd crash was live on TV. MILLIONS saw it. (including me)

So you know what flight it was correct ? So show us your evidence of what flight hit the tower, oh thats right you cannot.

Stop the lies, i never stated anything about holograms. Why must you lie ?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

well, i guess i just read it different. i see it as he's just suggesting that we question what we saw in the absense of the official reports that are for some reason being withheld.

i know what i saw, i know what i was told, i know what others suggest. i form my opinions and go from there. i think (correct me if im wrong ultima, i hate putting words in anyones mouth) that he's simply suggesting that we dont take the govts word as fact unless they are willing to back it up with something substansive.

or i could be full of it...who knows.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

read my above post Ultima.

I am not lying...I am assuming. Maybe if you would some day (it's been 6 years) tell me what you think happened on 911, I would stop my assumptions.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I am not lying...I am assuming. Maybe if you would some day (it's been 6 years) tell me what you think happened on 911, I would stop my assumptions.

Well see your wrong already for assuming something instead of reading and understanding what i post.

Its been almost 7 years and i have yet to see any real evidence that supports the official story. In fact ther is more evindece that questions the official story then supports it.

I am also still wating for the evidence i have been asking you for. I am still wating for evindece of all the hijackers being dead and evidence of what planes hit the towers.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Silly

A desk chair with a seat belt? And two desk chairs conected together?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join