It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

and really thats not a faulty conclusion to draw, what differentiates the two cases is the circumstances involved. DNA testing prior to 911 had been done on all manner of accident victims including car crashes, fires and im sure plane crashes. it was the unique situation at the WTC that made a different test necessary

so to say that any tests done on the old system at the pentagon were faulty is kind of making a leap without any support in my opinion.

but thats just me

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
so to say that any tests done on the old system at the pentagon were faulty is kind of making a leap without any support in my opinion.

But not that big of a leap considering you still had fire and collpase.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima:
1. do you know the difference between to two collapses?

2. have you bothered to look at the graph that shows where a large amount of the remains were found? (hint: not near the collapse)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
2. have you bothered to look at the graph that shows where a large amount of the remains were found? (hint: not near the collapse)

Have you bothered to find any evidence that the bodies from the plane were in the building?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Answering questions with questions is a sure sign of someone that has no answers. Yes there is evidence. It is YOU that refuses to look at it. Try page one of this thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes there is evidence. It is YOU that refuses to look at it. Try page one of this thread.

Still wating for actaul evidnece that the bodies from Flight 77 were in the building

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Actually, the 1st page has all the information you need to know about DNA gathered at the Pentagon. We cannot help it if the truth goes against your theories.

Then again, you have not posted evidence that the bodies came from someplace else. Lots of talk, but not one shred of evidence that they came from anyplace other than the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Actually, the 1st page has all the information you need to know about DNA gathered at the Pentagon.

Actually their is no real evidnece of bodies from Flight 77 being IN the pentagon.

DNA was gathered and processed at Dover AFB, NOT at the Pentagon. If you are going to claim pasengers were at the pentagon you need to show evidence.

When will learn what evidnece is, let alone truth ?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What would you call evidence Ultima? What do you want? You want the entire process on video?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Have you bothered to find any evidence that the bodies from the plane were in the building?

CO, apologies for almost totally ignoring this thread so far. So what's the status? Any irrefutable evidence either way that's actually closed the debate yet?

It's absolutely possible to get readable DNA from bodies in a fire like the ones these went though. It's also possible to fake reports on that alleged DNA or to plant it. I could never be totally sure based on reports.

Or photos. However, this photo is 'evidence,' admittedly not proof, that some of the dead were in an airplane just before they were in the building. Actual dead people - please view with caution and respect. People in the building would be likely to stand if seated upon hearing the explosion. Only those without even a nanosecond warning would die seated. People on a plane with no choice would have been much more likely to die seated.
-Prosecution Phase Two Exhibits-
P200045, body in seated position. A 'chalk outline' rendering to avoid the actual photo:

P200047
Same body plus two others clustered nearby, all in a seated position. No airplane seats are readily evident, no seat belts. What looks a bit like a charred airliner window frame lies between two of them. If I could show this was far into the building I think the implications would be even more clear. As it is, it's circumstantial.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

Hi Caustic,

The only person that appears to think that it is not possible is Ultima.

I have seen the pictures of the bodies, and yes one would assume that you would be at least standing at the sound of an explosion.... and the ones that were at the impact point would not have been as recognizable.

The seated passengers are not photographed, we were going by two witness statements.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

What would you call evidence Ultima? What do you want? You want the entire process on video?

Just an offical report from the investigating agencies would be enough, if it can be verified.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Just an offical report from the investigating agencies would be enough, if it can be verified.

Verified by whom? Yourself?

What agency would verify the official report (once it has been released)...that would satisfy your requirements?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Unreal. People in offices do not sit but people on planes do...is that right? There is NO proof whatsoever that any bodies of passengers were recovered from the Pentagon. There are no photos of any body strapped into an airline seat. WHY? Why is there not ONE photo of any airline seat, luggage or clothes that would have been blown all over the place. WHY not ONE suitcase?

Where did all the suitcases go? I suppose they all evaporated like the two huge engines that made no mark on the wall, right? Dear God, when will the official story supporters begin to see the obvious? How much LACK do they see before they come up with a conclusion? It really staggers the sound mind to read the posts that pretend that there are photo's of bodies from the plane when there are none. There is NO confirmation even from the FBI that the serial numbers match...WHY? If only they could answer this in an intelligent and LIKELY way...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

To me, these pictures seem to show employees of the pentagon. Two of them seem to be wearing the same orange uniform and the person in P200047 with the #83 tag seems to have an ID tag attached to his left pocket.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Unreal. People in offices do not sit but people on planes do...is that right? There is NO proof whatsoever that any bodies of passengers were recovered from the Pentagon.

Does it make sense then that the passengers were killed elsewhere, then mutilated and burned, then had those remains shipped to be identified?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Identifying bodies like that is a job I would NOT want to have

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
To me, these pictures seem to show employees of the pentagon. Two of them seem to be wearing the same orange uniform and the person in P200047 with the #83 tag seems to have an ID tag attached to his left pocket.

I thought the same thing because they seem too intact to have been inside a plane that crashed at high speed - tragic as it is. Those victims pictured would not pose an identification problem at all even if it came down to DNA testing via non-enhanced techniques.

The human cost gets overlooked too often while we analyse nuts and bolts.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

eyewitness,

what you don't get is that there were MANY personal belongings given to the victims families.

Was their any suitcases... I can't be sure. There were luggage tags, wedding rings, and other items as I have shown on previous posts. I would think it is safe to assume that there is a strong possibility that some may have been recovered.

I agree that there is no way to prove by that photograph if that was a victim from the Pentagon or Flight 77 passenger. Well there is a way, I guess an FOIA request MAY allow it. BUT..it may fall under a privacy law. I for one would not want my relatives name pasted on top of the gruesome photograph.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
. WHY? Why is there not ONE photo of any airline seat, luggage or clothes that would have been blown all over the place. WHY not ONE suitcase?

Where did all the suitcases go? I suppose they all evaporated like the two huge engines that made no mark on the wall, right? Dear God, when will the official story supporters begin to see the obvious?

While I was not able to find in the 5 minutes I was looking... pictures of suitcases from flight 77. I did find some information for the WTC:

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets."
FDNY firefighter John Moribito

This seat cushion was found at the roof level of 130 liberty plaza:

If I find some more evidence of personal belongings including suitcases, I will be sure to post them

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join