It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 24
4
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Verified by whom? Yourself?


As long as the report can be verified by other reports or facts and evidence. Something the official story has always failed to do.




posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


The following are official reports created in response to the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11/01:


The Pentagon Building Performance Report:

Please read these short paragraphs and I encourage you to read the entire report.


Following the September 11 crash at the Pentagon of an airliner
commandeered by terrorists, the American Society of Civil
Engineers established a building performance study team to
examine the damaged structure and make recommendations for
the future.The members of the team reviewed available information
on the structure and the crash loading and drew on focused
assessments by others. In addition to analyzing the essential features
of column response to impact, they investigated the residual
frame capacity and the structural response to the fire. Plausible
mechanisms for the response of the structure to the crash were
established. Recommendations are offered for future design
and construction along with suggestions for research and
development.

1.4 THE CRASH
At 9:38 a.m. on September 11 an airliner was flown into the
first story of the Pentagon.The impact occurred in the renovated
portion of the building approximately 140 ft to the south of
the boundary between the renovated section and the next section
scheduled to be renovated. (Figure 1.2, a photograph taken
by a security camera, shows the plane impacting the building at
ground level.) The aircraft sliced through the building into the
section not yet renovated. The impact and the fire initiated by
the fuel in the airplane that immediately spread widely in the
structure took the lives of all 64 people aboard the aircraft and
125 occupants of the Pentagon.

www.fire.nist.gov...




Please read sections 7, 8, and 9 of the 9-11 Commission Report. Also page 313 has diagrams of the Pentagon.
www.9-11commission.gov...

Please go back to my opening post. Read the reports on the collection of DNA evidence.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
The following are official reports created in response to the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11/01.


You do know that the FBI and NTSB are the main invstigating agencies for 9/11 not NIST or the 9/11 commiossion?

Besides NIST has made mmistakes and contridicted thier own reports.

The 9/11 comission has stated they did not have enough time or money to do a proper investigation.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


You asked for official reports. I gave you some. You did the typical goal post moving.

Why don't you be more specific? You are looking for the FBI Report?

And if you get that? What will your next move be?

Ultima, It doesn't matter what you are shown. You are locked into your fantasy and nothing will change that.



One more thing.

Please point out the errors made on the ASCE report dealing with the Pentagon.

Then point out where the 911 Commission stated they didn't have enough time or money.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
You asked for official reports. I gave you some.


I asked for official reports, you did not provide them.

If you knew anything at all you should know that the FBI and NTSB are the official investigators.

If you did any research you would have seen people from the 9/11 commission stating they did not have enough time or money for a proper investigation.

Why are you still living in a fantasy world instead of looking for the truth?




[edit on 17-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1


If you knew anything at all you should know that the FBI and NTSB are the official investigators.

If you did any research you would have seen people from the 9/11 commission stating they did not have enough time or money for a proper investigation.

Why are you still living in a fantasy world instead of looking for the truth?




[edit on 17-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]


Your post requesting for reports:

As long as the report can be verified by other reports or facts and evidence. Something the official story has always failed to do.


If you did indeed request FBI or NTSB reports I would have told you I don't have them. That NOT what you asked for.

Ultima, please point out the errors that you claim are made on the reports I posted to you. Please also include the quotes with source of the members of the 911 Commission that stated that it was completed without enough time or money.

Thanks again



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
If you did indeed request FBI or NTSB reports I would have told you I don't have them. That NOT what you asked for.


I asked for official reports. The FBI and the NTSB are the only official reports.

Since the FBI has not released the official crime scene reports then poeple that believe that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon are only stating an opinion and not fact.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Since the FBI has not released the official crime scene reports then poeple that believe that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon are only stating an opinion and not fact.


The same could be said for CT'ers such as yourself.

You are only stating opinion, not fact....since you are basing your opinion on reports not yet released.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
You are only stating opinion, not fact....since you are basing your opinion on reports not yet released.


So you admit you do no thave any facts or evidence to support your fantasy, Thanks.

I never stated an opinion, only facts and evidence i have found from reserch.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I never stated an opinion, only facts and evidence i have found from reserch.


But still only opinion...since you cannot compare your finding with the official report until it is released.

And facts? You claimed in another thread that the pentagon walls could sustain a 60 ton 500mph hit....but failed to back that up with any facts or evidence. How can you claim that?



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
You claimed in another thread that the pentagon walls could sustain a 60 ton 500mph hit....but failed to back that up with any facts or evidence.


Kind of like you claim the airframe could make it through all the walls of the Pentagon and falied to back it up with amy facts or evidence.

I have shown what the walls of the Pentagon are constucted of, and you cannot show me that aluminum and composites would make it through that wall let alone the collumns and interior walls.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I have shown what the walls of the Pentagon are constucted of, and you cannot show me that aluminum and composites would make it through that wall let alone the collumns and interior walls.


Actually, you are lying. You have only shown a photograph from your own website of the wall damage.

You have not shown any specs on the construction of the wall, and how much pressure/impact damage it could sustain.

Why are you lying to everyone on these forums? If you don't know...just say you dont know.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I guess its possible- seeing how an American Airlines flight can take down the twin towers without a trace- but Atta's wallet if found a block away scorched.

Sure...The pentagon could conceivable find DNA from flight 77 or all of them. So far the only identity that can be matched is from this lady:





posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed You have only shown a photograph from your own website of the wall damage.


I asked for evidence of penatrations through the walls not damage.

Please read post and do not misquote.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Disclosed
Verified by whom? Yourself?


As long as the report can be verified by other reports or facts and evidence. Something the official story has always failed to do.




You were specifically asked by disclosed by whom. You did NOT specify the NTSB or the FBI. You moved the goal posts like you and most other truthers do when presented with facts.

Read the report I posted. (ASCE) and tell me what's wrong with it. I tell you right now... you won't.



posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Perhaps this United States Senator has the answer:





posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
You were specifically asked by disclosed by whom.


If you knew anything at all you would know who are the official investigators, i should not have to tell you.

I have read the ASCE report. I have read almost all reports concerning 9/11 have you ?


[edit on 18-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I asked for official reports. The FBI and the NTSB are the only official reports.

Since the FBI has not released the official crime scene reports then poeple that believe that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon are only stating an opinion and not fact.


So when those reports are released stating that AA77 did in fact strike the Pentagon as suggested along with corroborating evidence of matching plane parts and victims shown to be where they are claimed to be (in the wreckage) - it all instantly becomes fact?

Something tells me the reports won't settle anything.



posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
corroborating evidence of matching plane parts


Whats going to be funny is when the reports come out stating something happened other then what we were told, seeing all the people who believe the official story trying to comprehend the reallty.

What evidence of matching plane parts? There is no reports of matching plane parts yet.

Ther is also no evindence of the passengers from Flight 77 being in the Pentagon yet.




[edit on 18-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


as usual your posts offer nothing but you repeating the same garble over and over.

Do you have any evidence at ALL? What is your story? Tell me what the Offical Story got wrong.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

log in

join