It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
very true.

He's not coming back but people will keep following him

well since ancient prophecies ignored by the Jews were fulfilled, and he did allow himself to be sacrificed for everyone's sins, and also the Biblical prophecies of Daniel, Book of Enoch etc, also confirm this, and those religious books plus and Revelations have also gotten right this business of a 'reformed Roman empire' which is Europe but will extend to a one world order and religion etc with one leader which is happening and is prophecied, it seems that when the anti-christ shows up to take helm of this world, he will possibly fool everyone by being a 'alien' and claim his type ruled over us in antiquity etc.
Of course the Bible refers to these as fallen angels and the rreason they dissapeared is because they were banished until the end times where they would be allowed one more crack at deceiving us all...but if we follow the prophecies, we won't be.

Of course the anti-christ will perform miracles and whatever he appears as he will decieve the public, and the Masons in government will be part of it, s they are setting it up for 'him'

The reason Jesus didn't do miracles when on trial 2000 years ago was partly because he knew any fallen angel or demon could mimick certain miracles, and also because he wanted to die to be the sacrifice for us all, because if he saved himself, we would have been unredeemed.
He does miracles, but not to prove who he is , and so this is how we can see the anti-christ, for he will make wonders and miracles to try and decieve all and claim he is Jesus.

he will also impliment a 'mark of the beats' on all or they won't be able to buy or sell or be free or work, and that mark will have 666 and be stuck onto or into our skin, though the greek translation of the Bible says 'charagma' meaning 'mark' but it also means 'to be struck down into'....
Now we have seen that barcodes indeed have three 6's and on all items to be sold and bought, and we can see RFIDs replacingthem but maintaining the same system, and credit cards etc, having microchips, and the agenda being that eventually we will be implanted, so even there another prophecy (if that is what the mark is) is being fulfilled.

It's sinister though as anyone unaware of the significance will take the implant, but the prophecy warns anyone who does, will burn in hell with the fallen ones....so a good tip, atheist or beleiver is not to take this last eception imposed onto humanity by Lucifer and his masonic slaves....i don't fancy going down in flames with the fallen ones, and so I think nobody does, so lets not take the mark.

Jesus will return when St.Michael defeats the anti-christ in Meggido, and guess the anti-christ will have his throne in Israel, the counterfeit zion before the true Zion for all is formed on earth under Christ.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
there won't be any doubt before he appears. There will be a great earthquake that leaves no doubt. However, remember this, very soon after the next war which is coming very soon......there will be one person in the UN/EU that will emerge and make a peace. This person will after 2-3 years claim to be God and the messiah. It will be a lie. The NWO and the one world government will begin and the earth will experience one of the most deadliest periods that has ever been on this earth for a short period of time before the real Jesus Christ comes. fact!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I would really like to jump in this discussion but i have one small problem, i don't believe that the Christ ascended up to heaven, ever. See the Gospel of St. John, Ch.3.12. and Ch.3.13 Jesus states that no one ascends up to heaven........not even the son of man. When it comes to a choice to believe in the Christ or the church, i take the Christ every time. Next, Adam and Eve were the Son and Daughter of God, they had one sin each and they dedicated their lives, nearly a thousand years each, repenting that sin, and it was not forgiven. (Pseudigraphia of Bible) Jesus comes along and pays for all sinners sins and is dead only about 36 hours, which some believe he spent saving sinners in hell. Get serious. Jesus said, "no one comes to the father but through me." "I am the way, the truth and the light". He said he was our only connection to God and we killed him. He was dead, he could not be resurrected until the full price was paid. There is no way Jesus could have gotten to heaven because he took the way with him when he died. His statement from the cross, "Father, why hath thou forsaken me?" is a good indication that there could be no help from that quarter. The cup could not be passed and he had to drain the dregs. St, John is all about finding "the way" seeking and finding, knocking and it shall be opened. Those that received Christ, received the father as well and they would reside in him. Doesn't sound much like ruling the Universe from Heaven.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I would really like to jump in this discussion but i have one small problem, i don't believe that the Christ ascended up to heaven, ever. See the Gospel of St. John, Ch.3.11. and Ch.3.12 Jesus states that no one ascends up to heaven........not even the son of man.

Come again?

I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know and we testify to what we have seen but still you people do not accept our testimony. I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe. How then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

John 3:11-12

[edit on 3/21/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ashley, we've been duped and I just realized it this week. Our own scriptures told us that a lowly woman would come and anoint our feet with perfumes and wipe it dry with her hair and that is exactly what is happening for some.

How in the world have we come to judge what was possible 2000 years ago? Why are we looking at some dead man to save us?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Ashley, we've been duped and I just realized it this week. Our own scriptures told us that a lowly woman would come and anoint our feet with perfumes and wipe it dry with her hair and that is exactly what is happening for some.

Please explain further?

[Sorry about the one liner but I don't want to jump to any conclusions so I thought I'd ask before continuing].

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Please explain further?

[Sorry about the one liner but I don't want to jump to any conclusions so I thought I'd ask before continuing].

Jesus is just the milk of the teaching. He is not the meat, but just a little food to open our eyes. SO long as we are fixated staring at him dying on the cross, we too are nailed to that event and are not allowing him to enter us, for we are not allowing him in.

This is just one way to look at it; there are many more allusions to this same thing. No one really knows if Jesus existed, but his testimony remains. It is also a story of Judas and the other 11 and how they related to Jesus.

If you can interpret the Judas story as if you were him, and understand it, you'll see that he did not die on a cross at all, that it was all an illusion to test you to a new understanding.

I'm sorry I cannot make anyone see this, for I too have been blinded for many years. That moment in time, (wherever that may be) is a marker and dividing line to divide the people.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Thanks. Now can you answer my question about a woman washing feet?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Thanks. Now can you answer my question about a woman washing feet?

A woman is symbolic of the outside of the entire creation. The inside of the creation is what it is trying to give birth to. It's like a woman bearing a child, where for a time she is content with carrying him in her womb, then all of a sudden the birth pangs come on and she wants one thing; to get it out of her as quickly as possible.

When this woman lowers herself in relation to the one we are idolizing (Jesus), and cleans the lowest point on his body (his feet) with things that smell pleasant, then she dries it up with the top of her head, she is symbolically doing two things to Jesus that is asinine. She created him by birth, and now worships his feet and then places him above her, yet his birth should have been the other way around.

He should be down at her feet cleaning them and washing them.

It's also the same mystery that Jesus presented to the disciples when he washed their feet.

Her testimony is the one being presented to us today in the world, that the lowly is going to judge us by making us clean. It is a twisting of tales.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven
Jesus speaking. Jesus had yet to die and nowhere does it state that Jesus ascended in life. Heaven is not "up there", Jesus himself was the door to Heaven, you can only enter through Him. No ascention required.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

THIS is what I am seeing for verse 13.

I'm actually interested in what you meant when you said, "That is exactly what is happening for some."

It sounded like you were saying some are being visited by a female being of some kind. I might be wrong. I'm asking because it sounds similar to some other sightings I keep hearing about from other people. I am trying to see if they are the same thing, if that is even what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

No, I'm saying that we see the world as dualism - good and bad. Therefore we see the world with man and woman in it, yet that is the trick.

The true dualism of the 'son of man' is that he is bound inside a physical body and cannot get out to rid the world of what he perceives as evil happening outside of him.

This is why those who are truly called back to God have become slaves.

No one is being visited as far as I know by some woman, although whatever is given to someone is their business.

I am saying that the woman in Genesis is not the body of a woman "Eve", but a body of the outside of the entire creation - from a grain of sand all the way to the entire universe. It's what we see with the two eye's that is the woman.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying. Do you mind if I ask how you reached this realization?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Two things; the woman shows you, the father confirms it.

That's the mystery of that woman cleaning the feet with perfume.

It's also the opposite of Judas betraying Jesus with a kiss.

Something that is benign becomes something completely meaningful.

Did you ever wonder why anyone in their right mind would take the time to include the morsel of Judas betraying Jesus with a kiss? Why account for that if it were meaningless?

It would be like me telling you a story of Jerry getting arrested and telling you the details of how it was something meaningless, that got him in trouble.

It wasn't a passionate kiss, for men do not do that, but a kiss like the Arab's give each other as a greeting.

Woops, did we miss something here?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hi debris.
Actually a few people have ascended to heaven not just Jesus.
NIV has this for John 3:
"13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man."

It's not really clear what he means here. He knew about Elijah...
So he could ascend to heaven because he is the one who came from heaven.

If you want to get messy what about Enoch? He didn't die, so he must have ascended to heaven...
Gen 5:24
"Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away."

Also Elijah most definitely ascended into heaven by a whirlwind no less
2 Kings 2
1 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
:w:

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ok Ii goofed up. There is more than one "heaven" in the Hebrew langiuage.

AshleyD straightened me out...

Basically, Elijiah and Enoch went to "Abraham's Bosom" or "Paradise." Not actually Heaven. The Hebrew and Greek make it more clear. What we have one word for, the others have several.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Edit: NM. I know BW will understand my humor but other's might not. So... NM.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Matthew 17:2-4 (New International Version)

2There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.

4Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."
Here is an example of some people who wert to heaven.
One was taken alive, and one was taken, afer he died.
They are representative of those who will go to heaven at Christ's return.
Those of us who are dead, in Christ will be taken, along with those still living.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey BigWhammy, to be lifted up by a whirlwind or a chariot of fire is not the same as ascending and Enos walking with God could have entered the door to Heaven with rising up. Mohammed is also reported to have ascended from the site of the Dome of the Rock. However i still believe Christ, it was to forestall belief in the purposelessness of rising up into the air. Once you were there, what then? Jesus insisted that He was the way to God and to Heaven. Your soul had to physically pass through his body in order to get to the Father.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Jesus ascended into heaven, while in the form of a man.
Acts 1: 9After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

Jesus will return in the same way, in human form and in the sky, coming on a cloud.
We will be taken with him, into the cloud, ourselves in bodily form, but uncorruptable.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join