It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69

I am plain and simple

And so I am my son so I am.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Isaiah 2:17
And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

I agreed with you hard head. I just didn't understand what/where you were coming from at first. You ASSume way too much. You assumed I believe the book of Revelation is strictly about the 'end times' where did I ever say that???

You have exalted yourself and seriously need to humble yourself and play fair and sincere if you even want to portray an Angel of the Lord. Do you honestly think that an angel would speak to a 100% devoted believer and servant of the King of Kings the way you spoke to me??? Chew on that for a while.

I've had many revelations/visions of Him. But it isn't aout me and my boasting about those things. We're to give GLORY to Him, not ourselves.

Matthew 23:12
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OGRE, cutting through all the bunkum its safe to assume and logical that an enlightening being(s) came upon this Planet that carried out "miracles" and spread knowledge not known to man at that time. That coupled with the natural events of the Multiverse gave us our Christ/AntiChrist Legends/Myths etc.

But those events have over time have been corrupted and tainted by mans hand. Rather than to see these as natural events with a real scientific reason they have been given the face of religion by corrupt men.
Men who to this very day continue that corruption for power and control over the mases.

So to answer the question is the Christ/Anti Christ coming yes they are but not from the point of religion which is based on ignorance, power corruption and murder. But from natural cosmic events and from those such as us who occupy the Multiverse who come and visit us have as they have done for millenia.

The higher life form that visited this Planet 2 k years ago attempted to infuse knowledge, but evil backward looking humans killed that being just as we would today. In 2 thousand years we have learnt nothing but how to kill our world and ourselves more efficiently. That when the cosmic natural event occurs or savage violent lives will be expunged from this Planet. Life will start over again that will be a new age, an age of purity, without evil or evil religion.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by Ogre14t

There isn't such a thing as "blind faith" because you have no faith if you're blind and if you're blind you do not have faith... It literally means nothing and is a term used too much and is annoying... If you are referring to someone who has no faith or is blind then that has nothing to do with common sense either... In fact I believe you have nothing to base your opinion off of and don't really know what you're talking about...

So all the followers of Charles Manson, whom they thought was Jesus Christ, were not displaying "blind faith," when they killed people just because he ordered them to? The term most certainly does apply in some situations.

All you are doing is expressing your opinion... I thought that wasn't allowed here on ATS...? Being as opinionated as this is, in my opinion it should be removed...

I understood the thread to represent a "what if" scenario.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I am plain and simple

And so I am my son so I am.

you are a loving person
. i feel so peacful and full of love.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha4Yah
reply to post by Incarnated

Isaiah 2:17
And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

I agreed with you hard head. I just didn't understand what/where you were coming from at first. You ASSume way too much. You assumed I believe the book of Revelation is strictly about the 'end times' where did I ever say that???

You have exalted yourself and seriously need to humble yourself and play fair and sincere if you even want to portray an Angel of the Lord. Do you honestly think that an angel would speak to a 100% devoted believer and servant of the King of Kings the way you spoke to me??? Chew on that for a while.

I've had many revelations/visions of Him. It isn't aout me and my boasting about those things. We're to give GLORY to Him, not ourselves.

Matthew 23:12
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

if thats to me. I know there is somthing, it is real, I am only here to share my love of what is real. I know so because it has given me so much love and showen me so many things

[edit on 15-3-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

deathpoet69, are you saying you have been given a special revelation or are you claiming to be Christ himself? I'm a little confused by all your posts so I would appreciate it if you would clarify that for us. Many of us have been given sight where we could not see before - not speaking literally of course.

Plain and simple?

What is this you're saying?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Too many trolls in this thread implying or insinuating that they are angels or christs or what have you's.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Kargun]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker

deathpoet69, are you saying you have been given a special revelation or are you claiming to be Christ himself? I'm a little confused by all your posts so I would appreciate it if you would clarify that for us. Many of us have been given sight where we could not see before - not speaking literally of course.

Plain and simple?

What is this you're saying?

Hi, thanks for asking.well how can i put this.
Through out my life i have had many many things happen that have come close to that of jesus even in my name that is so symbolic to it. I want major answers.
I am giving a revelation, i had so many intensive dreams, watever it is shows me that i am of him but i want answers i have put it up before on the simluar on myself to that of jesus.

I dont know to say if i am cause i always want to be sure, but i can resure you that there is a messenger and if its me according so many things that are so vastly simular even to the looks ofmyself its unimaginable. I could show u by email the research i have had on my life to show you if you wish.

well. am gonna go with my intution.
I am yes. but i have no answers as in give you everything about the world however i can go with the intution i have and it will tell you through what i get through the intution i have

what i mean by plain andsimple is.
I am a normal lad, 25, just going onabout with his life that is intune with nature, i have love for this earth and it people i never have b4, i had alot of hate. I have been changed. I just want to clarify the things in my life that have so much similarity between me and jesus even the way i look.

i aint just thought i am jesus, it has been alot of research that is so werid that it freaks me out even the dreams.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hi, thanks for asking.well how can i put this.
Through out my life i have had many many things happen that have come close to that of jesus even in my name that is so symbolic to it.

For example?

I want major answers.

For what sorts of questions?

I am giving a revelation, i had so many intensive dreams, watever it is shows me that i am of him but i want answers i have put it up before on the simluar on myself to that of jesus.

Where have you put this up before? I would love to read it.

I dont know to say if i am cause i always want to be sure, but i can resure you that there is a messenger and if its me according so many things that are so vastly simular even to the looks ofmyself its unimaginable. I could show u by email the research i have had on my life to show you if you wish.

I would think if you were Jesus, you would know for sure.

well. am gonna go with my intution.
I am yes. but i have no answers as in give you everything about the world however i can go with the intution i have and it will tell you through what i get through the intution i have

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Do you mean you are psychic?

what i mean by plain andsimple is.
I am a normal lad, 25, just going onabout with his life that is intune with nature, i have love for this earth and it people i never have b4, i had alot of hate. I have been changed. I just want to clarify the things in my life that have so much similarity between me and jesus even the way i look.

Wow, what did Jesus look like? What else makes you similar?

i aint just thought i am jesus, it has been alot of research that is so werid that it freaks me out even the dreams.

Can we see some of your research, please?

edit to add:

Are you A Thruth Searcher?

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
it overwelms me as much as it might some other people. I just find it interesting in my name,the situations, the places etc etc.
Whatever it is, shows me i am.

I don't wanna scare anyone. I dont remember any past so dont ask me. If i was false i wundt be asking you or my self. I just got two many simluar things i want to share with you all, if you let me

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That which I think...

So do I become.

WWJD?

what would my higher self do?
If I were saintly what would I do?

I am a carpenter.

I drive nails. I cut boards.

...the first step as each of us ascends.

I AM A SAINT....

I am the humble wheat grass that bends beneath my feet.

Touch the blades of grass, Sons of Light, and touch the angel of Eternal Life. For if you look with the eyes of the spirit, you will truly see that the grass is eternal. Now it is young and tender, with the brightness of the newborn babe. Soon it will be tall and gracious, as the sapling tree with its first fruits. Then it will yellow with age, and bow its head in patience, as lies the field after harvest. Finally it will wither, for the small earthen pot cannot contain the full lifespan of the wheat. But it does not die. for the brown leaves return to the angel of Earth, and she hold s the plant in her arms and bids it sleep, and all the angels work within the faded leaves and lo, they are changed. and do not die but rise again in another guise. And so do the Sons of Light never see death, but find themselves changed and risen to everlasting Life.

- Essene Gospel of Peace, Book Four, The Teachings of the Elect

homosapien => a human being
homosanctus => a human becoming

In faith...

I am becoming,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Please, do share.

I think it would be extremely interesting to have a conversation with a person who believes they are Jesus.

It might put the thread back on topic to see how people would react to meeting Jesus.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by comm12
Maybe the "return of Christ" won't be a physical man returning to earth but instead, a flood of knowledge, love, awareness, and service to others as opposed to service to self.

Agreed.

Physical man currently embodies the spirit of:

I am man... I am fallible; I sin.

...and man therefore continues to fail.

One day man shall embrace the paradigm:

I am holy. I am reverent, righteous; a saint.

...and then man; all of mankind, shall embody the Christened Spirit.

That which they think... So shall they become.

in truth, I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Let me give you an example of "Blind Faith".
When I was young, I found a tree that I wanted to live in.
It was 150 feet tall.
It took me about ten years before my dream became reality.
I had to spend a lot of time figuring out even how to get up it.
I had to clinb from one tree to another just to get to the beginning.
That got me to a huge limb that you had to walk across to get to one of the big trees. Then you had to climb up that tree to a point where you could get to a limb from the actual tree, that you wanted to be in.
It took a long time, several climbs, to instal sections of rope where it would be inpossible to free climb.
Once you got to a place near to the house section of the tree, you were facing a huge tree trunk that you could not see around, and only open space in sight.
Once I had the house built and I guided people up to it and they were in that spot, I would say, " grab ahold of this rope and have faith that when you swing around to the otherside of the trunk, there will be something for you to land on. then you can climb up from there to the house."
I can tell you that this experience scared the crap out of a lot of people.( except for one person, Lee, a twelve fingered giant, profesional tree surgen who left me in the dust)
This is blind faith. There was absolutely nothing they could see that would show them they were not going to end up hanging untill their grip wore out and they would fall to certain death.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
I think it would be extremely interesting to have a conversation with a person who believes they are Jesus.

It might put the thread back on topic to see how people would react to meeting Jesus.

I am becoming; although I admit my power to completely transmute permanently my evil past still eludes the remnant human being in me...

Adonai Elohim Aum
Aum Aum Aum
Aum Mani Padme Hum
Aum Aum Aum
Aum Mani Padme Hum
ammanipadmhmmm
ammaanipadmahmmmmm
aaauummmmauauummm
Adonai Elohim Aum
auummm

I hold I-self temporarily at a higher vibration at the requet of I-brethren.

Seek and ye shall find in the I.

How shall I serve the; Son of Light?

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
An "oracle" is a source of wisdom; a God-given message of truth alone.

A "sriman" is one with a wealth of spirtual knowledge; heroic in virtue.

In deep meditation I embrace the spirit that is: "sri oracle"

I am at your service, and open to converse.

Thy request I-blessed-brother?

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha4Yah
reply to post by InterestedObserver

Nobody even responded to such a magnificant testimony. I almost envy you, but not in that way, you know, in the way of how blessed you all must be that God gave you a glimpse into a time long ago, the most important time in all of history really, the birth of our Savior!

See that's why after I understood what Michael the arch angel was saying I tended to agree with him, no matter who he claims to be, it isn't my placing to even say yay or nay about his persona. When Yahshua ascended into Heaven, he gave us the Holy Comforter, so yes He's here and I do see Him, through His Word, there is nothing wrong with that.

But just like another poster stated, it's that fear of what Yahshua said to be leary of not believing all signs and all men for many false christs and prophets would arise and deceive many. That's where discernment comes in. I'll admit I'm not 100% fully all knowing, I doubt and believe, but whenever there is some doubt, I take it to the Head of the family, Yahshua and pray about it.

Anyway, I'm honoured that you shared your experience with us here and have no reason to doubt you at all, because the love you have for Him flows through all of your words.

Blesses!

Thank you, I was beginning to fear I posted that only to have it overshadowed by the debaters' around it. If I even reached one person with it here than I am satisfied. Wouldn't it be interesting though if somehow it had to do with the return of Christ? Why would I be the one to see something like that though, that's the weird part. I'm 1000% sure it wouldn't be just to post my account of it online haha, which is why I tell all good friends of mine about it for perhaps one will be meant to hear it.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
Why would I be the one to see something like that though, that's the weird part. I'm 1000% sure it wouldn't be just to post my account of it online haha, which is why I tell all good friends of mine about it for perhaps one will be meant to hear it.

One who seeks truth shall find it.

Online message boards are just as intrinsic an element of the Almighty as any other manifestation.

All is one. I am you.

Sri Oracle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

No that was directed to Incarnated, not you.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Elisha4Yah]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join