It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Pastor Blames America for 9-11

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I was willing to overlook the fact that Obama does not follow proper protocol during the singing of our National Anthem,

www.snopes.com...

Other then that.. I think this is

However.... were you aware of this old protocol?

Food for thought... as it is said patriotism is often a last refuge for scoundrels...

Originally posted by Alxandrobut now I am really beginning to wonder what he plans on doing to this country if he gets elected.

Perhaps the following...

Google Video Link

[edit on 18-3-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
damn this guy is ont he ball wow oboma your pastor I rocks.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cmptrwhiz

Protestants a wing of the Catholics?
That is silly.

I'm no Christian and I don't worship any flag.

If you would of bothered to read what I said, you would of seen I think many elite have fostered division among the masses.

Did I mention Osama? What does he have to do with any of this?

If you want the slave money you better go ask the Portuguese and Spanish who they bought the slaves from in West Africa. That is if they kept any records from 300 years ago.

What it boils down to is the Elite. The Elite in Africa sold off their slaves and prisoners to the Elite Spanish and Portuguese. The vast majority of these slaves were taken to the West Indies and South America. Some were bought by the Elite English and brought to North America. Even today the Elite in Africa continue to Oppress the People. Why do you think there are only export crops and raw materials? Who gets rich? The Dictators. The Warlords. The Corrupt Politicians. The Elite no matter what race or nationality are like this. Pick up a history book. Turn on the News.

How about all the other slaves as well. The Native Americans, The Scots and Irish? How about Europe paying reparations for over a thousand years of Serfs? How about Humanity? Thats the Real Problem is the Human Race. Its not Black, White, Red, Yellow. Its Humanity at the Heart of the Problem. The entire Human Race needs to reparate the entire planet. Speaking of ancestors, who do you think my ancestors are? If you think they are all White and European you are sadly mistaken.

Dr. King and Ghandi are shining examples of humanity. Love, Peace and Forgiveness are G-d's way. Wright is not promoting G-d's way.

You can be blind and ignorant to reality and history if you want to, but Humanity will keep on being Human. The Powerful will take advantage of the Powerless. Only the concept of Law and Liberty will help shield us against Oppression and Persecution.

You cant condemn a whole race or nation for the actions of a few morons.
Wright doesn't have the wisdom or compassion to understand that. Thats why him and Obama are wrong for this nation. They will only bring division and destruction. It wont be the kind of destruction you want either. It will be the extremist kind on both sides, and the decent people will be victims caught in the middle.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Although the outer motives may LOOK like its all the fault of failed policies for decades in the US, nobody here seems to talk about the REAL reason for the attacks - that everything related to 9/11 is the end results of Hitler's last gambit at the end of WWII with an alliance with radical Muslims that gravitated toward his views. Almost everyone in the House and Senate knows about this, and almost everyone in a position of power knows about this. It is the best kept secret about the whole thing. Nobody wants to say "It's Hitler's NAZI attack from beyond the grave, and the actual organization behind this is a special Muslim branch of the SS" - people just would not believe it. They would rather have everyone vent their anger against the Muslims and Arabs.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmTetsuo
Populations increase in times of dire distress?

Yes, and as far as i remember it's a well understood concept. If you want to reduce population growth make people prosperous...

Suicide tip #1:
Go outside and tell the hordes of homeless white people that they should accept their fair share of the blame for the world's problems.

Why bother given the fact that they already seem to have gotten a taste of what the majority of the world's people are experiencing? Why would i berate people who have already learnt that things can go terrible wrong terribly fast?

Also ask (in a Canadian winter) for the shirts off their backs too in order to clothe all those starving -----ians mentioned in my trailer!

I would rather feed starving people than cloth them and the idea is to take from those that have more wealth than ten generations of their children's children could spend on every goods. I am suggesting that imperialism had only black (and other shades of non-white) victims as i well know that Britain's first imperialist acquisitions where against Scots, Irish and other strikingly white people! What i am trying to point out is that the most recent victims of white imperialism has for the most part been darker skinned people and that since much of that oppression and exploitation continues we should at the very least try to deal with the open wounds before moving on to all the other crimes historic records can tell us about.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmptrwhiz
I say it all the time - anywhere. Again, they are merely another wing of the catholic corp!

Then you are just being very loud with your error. Catholic and Protestant are two very different critters. Not even close. Go read.

you go pursue it!

I have, and I continue to. I have taken some SELF RESPONSIBILITY and raised myself up from where my parents were, as they raised themselves up from where their parents were. Each generation TRYS HARDER and moves a little more ahead then the last. YOU need to go pursue it!

and let us know how much they still tax you.

I am over taxed but I pay it knowing that I take advantage of what my taxes pay for - roads, schools, FREEDOM because my tax money pays for the military and their gadgets, science and knowledge from the space program ... etc etc

freedom/liberty - what an absolute joke. freedom from what?

Freedom from Castros. Freedom from Chavezes. Freedom from Shiria Law. Freedom from being stoned because you are gay - like they do in Iran. Freedom to worship, or not worship, as you please. Freedom from the likes of Kim Jung Ill (spelling?).

of course it should be returned - it would be considered inheritance!

Hey buddy .... once again ... returned from WHO? The FEW whites that owned blacks are long dead. And before they died they lost any wealth they had from slavery during the civil war. Reconstruction ground them into the dirt.

BTW .. nothing can be 'returned' to you .. you didnt' earn it anyways.

If you want a hand-out .. go ask Africa. They made OOOODLES off of selling blacks in the slave trade.

my ancestors worked for your evil ancestors

Nope. Chances are that your ancestors were slaves to BLACK SLAVE HOLDERS. My ancestors didn't own slaves. Most white people didn't have slave owning ancestorys. Very few whites back then owned slaves. Almost all of black Africans were involved in slavery however.

And another thing .. my 'evil' ancestor of that time period DIED FIGHTING SLAVERY.... died fighting to save your ancestors.

all of which i understand you trust in.

You have no idea what I 'trust in'.

if you believe that as well as worshipping a flag, then you are delusional and most can agree on that.

1 - I don't worship a flag. I honor the country of that flag. I honor the people who died to bring me this freedom of speech that I (and YOU) are taking advantage of right now on the internet.

2 - Everything I posted was fact. Pure fact.

3 - You still haven't provided ANY information to show that any families today hold any money that their ancestors earned through slavery.

4 - You still FAIL to acknowledge that VERY FEW WHITES owned slaves whereas a much higher percentage of free blacks owned slaves and almost all black africans owned slaves as well.

5 - Be careful about who you are calling delusional... from what I know about psychology (and that's what my degree is in) I can verify that I'm not delusional but that you may indeed be in DENIAL about a few things.

6 - "most can agree on that"??? wrong. (again)

stop trying to justify your lazy ancestors!

You mean my 'evil' ancestors that died fighting slavery?

My ancestors weren't lazy. But it sure sounds like you are. Looking for a free handout. Get up, take some personal responsibility, get a job. Stop trying to steal money from those of us who had nothing to do with slavery and who work for a living.

i'm certain the slavery there was/is much different than any slavery that ever existed on this planet.

Certain, eh? Well .. you are certainly wrong and have NO CLUE about history. Go read. Read about the barbary pirates. Read about slavery in China. Read about slavery that exists TODAY in black africa ... blacks owning blacks. Read about the poor children sex slaves in Asia.

for you to write dumb comments like you do, really isn't worth a response,

Glass houses buddy ... glass houses.

you make me laugh to say that they lost all their money.

It's a fact. You have been challenged to show any families today that still have slave money. You fail to do so. You hide behind insults.

you wouldn't understand facts anyway.

Obviously I do ... and you don't.

your lazy ancestors left money as inheritance for the next group of thieves to live off of.

again with my 'lazy ancestors'. You are coming across as rather racist, ya' know? Be careful what you may become that which you claim to hate so much.

Be careful - I could easily claim you are lazy because you have your empty hand out demanding money that isn't yours and that you haven't earned.

your ancestors had a 500 year headstart and trillions of dollars

That's beyond funny! My poor and uneducated Irish Imigrant ancestors, who had to deal with oppression due to their religion and their country of origin, are rolling over in their graves laughing so hard at your statement!
trillions of dollars!

[edit on 3/18/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

this should not be considered a white mans country, we are in no way homogenized or all one color here. We ALL came from somewhere else with different backrounds and racial histories. Well except for the native americans but that is a whole other can of worms.

"For the people by the people" not "for the white people by the other people."

And I as a white upper middle class female agree with what the pastor wright said. He said it in a angry fired up and controversial way but he isnt that off base.
You can blast me all you want, and im not an america hater, but i do hate the thing that we have become.

you could interject Damn the Government rather than Damn America in the most played speech and what I am about to say, which is really what I think he means, and no one would really be up in arms over it.

I too say Damn america for killing so many thousands and thousands of innocent people, Damn america for not stepping in where real strife and evil is taking place like Sudan, Rwanda, Darfur and other countries involved in genocide and mass murder.
Damn america for allowing the economy to tank while spending billions on an illegal war, and Damn america for our complacency and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Compassion. That's a good one. Reflect.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gluetrap
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I too say Damn america for killing so many thousands and thousands of innocent people, Damn america for not stepping in where real strife and evil is taking place like Sudan, Rwanda, Darfur and other countries involved in genocide and mass murder.
Damn america for allowing the economy to tank while spending billions on an illegal war, and Damn america for our complacency and ignorance.

I'll never say damn America.
I'll say damn the people who control (ruining) America.
But face it we are not doing anything that Russia,England,Germany,France, etc.
(The list goes on and on) have done in the past or will do in the future.
Wait until China starts it's empire.
That'll make America look like a saint.
No most Americans don't agree with whats going on.
So don't damn us.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh and whatever you guys can try to talk about..

This pastor was a MARINE...and Served this Nation in War...
as a Black Man... came back and was still not allowed to drink out of the same fountain...

Regardless I think Obama's speech regarding this issue was one of the most honest things I have heard in a long time...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What is racist about this preachers statements?

He blames black poverty on whites, when the reality is that black people, not just black men, so we can throw sexism on top of his racism, live far better in the U.S. and all countries controlled by rich white men, then poor black men live in countries controlled by rich black men. A poor black man living in the U.S. is a rich man by world standards. When this preacher talks about the poor black man being oppressed by the rich man he is telling a racist lie, as blacks in white controlled countries live far better than they live anywhere else.

All countries are ran by rich men, so this is just racist nonsense.

Crooked U.S. business men could not have taken advantage of the countries they have manipulated without the aid of people just as crooked, if not more, in the countries they have controlled. The bad things of this world are committed by people of all colors, and anyone who singles out one race as the blame for all the problems in this world is a racist, and that is exactly what this preacher is doing.

This preacher makes the teachings of Christ out to be a racist fight between an oppressed black man and rich white people when nothing could be further from the truth. This is pure racism. First of all, Jesus Christ was not a black man, he was a Jewish man, a semitic. Second, Jesus Christ was not a poor man, he was a carpenter, a skilled tradesman. Thirdly, Jesus Christ was not fighting against rich white Romans, he was fighting against Jewish scribes and pharisees, or in other words lawyers and priests and their arrogant hypocrisy. Hmm, sound familiar? Turning the ministry of Christ into racist propaganda is about as racist as it gets.

Obama is not a poor black man, he wa raised in Hawaii, attended a prestigious multi-ethnic high school, all thanks to his white grandfather, but does Obama's spiritual leader give any credit to Obama's white grandfather. Heck no, that would totally destroy his racist rant. How is it that the poor oppressed black man Obama managed to attend an ivy league university? Was it paid for by his middle class white grandfather who Obama's chosen spiritual adviser does not choose to respect for the fact that he is white and middle class? Or due to racial preferences created by rich white people who apparently are the source of all the problems in the world.

If this is what the man says in public, what does he say behind closed doors. Obama attends this man's church because he agrees with what the man is preaching, and there is no other reasonable explanation. Obama is a racist.

Can you imaging the conversations these two have in private?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Though initially began by Ashkenazim, it has spread to include Mediterranean Jews, Sephardim and Mizrahim.

Mizrahim? Interesting word!
Do you know the etymology of it?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Obama is not a poor black man, he wa raised in Hawaii, attended a prestigious multi-ethnic high school, all thanks to his white grandfather, but does Obama's spiritual leader give any credit to Obama's white grandfather. Heck no, that would totally destroy his racist rant. How is it that the poor oppressed black man Obama managed to attend an ivy league university? Was it paid for by his middle class white grandfather who Obama's chosen spiritual adviser does not choose to respect for the fact that he is white and middle class? Or due to racial preferences created by rich white people who apparently are the source of all the problems in the world.

Finally, someone gets it - Obama is a self-hating mulatto - if anyone bothers to read his biography, it's apparent that he believes the black African father that abandoned him as a child had a "more positive effect" on his life than the white mother/grand-parents that raised him, paid for him to attend college etc.

Some "info" from Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

“I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.”

Obama's "tally" so far:
1 Anti-white, embittered wife.
1 Anti-white, embitterd pastor.
1 anti-white "religious leader"supporting him, who's bizarre religion promulgates the belief that whites are little more than laboratory-forged "devils".

And these are the people that he claims are influences and advisors in his life?

But seriously, the only reason why Wright believes 9/11 was "the U.S. fault" was white arrogance:
* Not some "elitist conspiracy".
* Not the end result of decades of failed Cold-War policies.
* Not the machinations of anti-American Jihadists.

Just white arrogance.

Please, just look at those voting for him - outside "multi-ethnic Hawaii", the only states with more Obama votes over Clinton are those with black populations at or under 10%.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

The word Mizrahim itself means Easterners.

Mizrahim are the Jews of North Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia.
These were the Jews that lived under the Turks and Arabs, who had a very different historical experience than the Sephardim of Spain or the Ashkenazim of Eastern Europe and Germany.

[edit on 19/3/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1. You go read - you might start making sense. The pros branched off from cath because they didn't agree with a certain practice. However, they remain attached to this day.
2. You try harder. Lame excuses get you no where.
3. Keep on bending over. You have got to be kidding about where the money is going. Go read and stop making dumb comments like that.
4. Nice try, but it doesn't work in this police state. We are all being monitored. It's not as free as you think - just like this site, myspace, youtube, google, your gps phone, wireless devices, etc... they are all being tracked. So you just keep trusting in your gov.
5. Returned from your lazy euro butt, from these euro institutions, industries, etc... Few whites? You are incredibly funny bud. euro earned little while the African earned oodles? again, you have got to be a serious joke. Again, inheritance! I deserve the money my ancestors earned. You know, the money put to use to advance the euro culture throughout the world. It's still in use today, so yeah, just return it to the real workers. You mean to tell me the japanese who received money from the us were the actual victims of wwii or was it their children or their childrens children since it was awarded in the 80's?
6. Died fighting slavery? incredible. you get better with each post.
7. I dont personally care what you trust in. If it's anything like the crap you post, then you must trust in jesus/god/satan/santa - you know, fairytales, ghosts, aliens, things like that.
8. Idol worship - you give praise to something that doesn't have a soul, that hasn't done anything and can't do anything. you know, the stuff jesus preached in opposition to. the stuff israel in the bible always got in trouble for. but you try to give it credibility in some odd way that doesn't work. honor the people who died not some idol that can't do anything and never will! the internet didn't come about through some war. get your head out of the sand clown.
9. fact in your mind right? thats all that matters - sounds like your forefathers.
10. look around you.
11. All Africans (by the way - they are all black. hehehe) owned slaves? way cool!
12. you are delusional - say it with me: delusional!
13. steal money? you don't have any money - it's funny you keep thinking i am referring to you... you are not needed.
14. Africa dummy - i'm certain the African, through it's slavery NEVER killed upwards of 60 mil and committed the types of atrocities your culture has committed and permitted. You want to excuse your culture and heritage from the situation, but it won't happen. they carried mental illness everywhere they stepped foot. Reparations I say! and now, to me.
15. not hiding at all. just not going to do the work for you. my people have done enough already! you have your institutions, gov, laws, etc... that should be more than enough for you.
16. obvious? hehehe - classic response. your facts surely do speak for themselves.
17. I never once claimed hate. i am truth because that it what i speak.
18. here we go with the irish stuff. were the irish shackled and brought to america (the corp)? they brought their butts here because the country they lived in was in dire economic stress as well as social issues. this had nothing to do with the African - this was white on white crime, rape, abuse! so you leave your country to come to a country that didn't want you. You know, how the borders are open for the Mexican yet the american doesn't want them here. At any rate, the irish were given huge amounts of land so they could run off the indian. you know, how the mexican is doing the African. oh, and it looks like your heritage helped carry on the fantasy of jesus/god/devil because you were being owned by the british empire. what else did the irish do for them during this time? slavery? i don't think so. used - yes!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmptrwhiz
you might start making sense.

I do. AND I'm doing it by staying on topic and not making personal insults .

they remain attached to this day.

1 - Protestants are NOT attached to the Catholic Church in any way 'to this day'.

2 - No money is shared.

3 - The theology is VERY different. Compare the Catholic Catechism with any protestant church. Not even close.

4 - Ever hear of Jack Chick? Read up. The largest protestant denominations make anti-Catholicism a CORNERSTONE of their 'ministry'.

Lame excuses get you no where. ... Keep on bending over. ... stop making dumb comments like that.

Buddy, the facts make perfect sense. Oh .. and you are up to FOUR off topic personal insults in this one post so far.

Nice try, but it doesn't work in this police state.

You can't see a major difference between America and Iran - where gays are stoned to death and hung. Between America and Saudi Arabia - where women are flogged if they dare to drive a car. Between America and North Korea - where they are starving by the tens of thousands while the good food goes to the military families? etc etc. Open your eyes.

Returned from your lazy euro butt,

And another personal insult. That's five. (and it’s racist)

from these euro institutions, industries, etc...

Again - post facts. Prove it. Specifically which ones and how much did they 'make'. Also, which ones are still standing after the civil war and reconstruction. Give some facts to back up your rhetoric. ALSO – give facts that prove that you deserve any of their money. Show that your ancestors were the ones that worked for those institutions. Otherwise – you are just a guy looking for a free handout based on someone else’s work.

Few whites?

americancivilwar.com...
1.4% of whites owned slaves.
Free blacks had a higher percentage – as high as 28% in Louisiana owned slaves.

you have got to be a serious joke.

Another personal insult. Six + and counting in this one post alone.

Died fighting slavery? incredible. you get better with each post.

yes. And you fail to acknowledge that many people died fighting slavery. Are you calling me a liar? That would be seven personal insults.

I dont personally care what you trust in.

Then don't post statements that I 'trust in _______' when you have no clue.

If it's anything like the crap you post,

Another personal insult. Eight and counting in this one post alone.

then you must trust in jesus/god/satan/santa

I thought you didn't care what I trusted in. You just contradicted you previous statement.

- you know, fairytales, ghosts, aliens, things like that.

Hello .. conspiracy site here!
MOST people here understand the reality of aliens and ghosts.

Idol worship - you give praise to something that doesn't have a soul,

you didn't read the post, did you? We HONOR the country behind the flag. We HONOR the fact that people died for our freedoms - including the freedom of speech that you are enjoying now. No where did you see anyone say that the flag was a God.

get your head out of the sand clown.

10 personal off topic insults all in one post (so far).

All Africans (by the way - they are all black. hehehe) owned slaves? way cool!

So it's cool that slavery was endemic to africa .. and that it still goes on today?

you are delusional - say it with me: delusional!

That's eleven.

Africa dummy -

That's twelve.

i'm certain the African, through it's slavery NEVER killed upwards of 60 mil and committed the types of atrocities your culture has committed and permitted.

Why? Because black people can't be cruel? Think again. Slavery itself is cruel and they participated in it willingly.

Again – black Africans don’t have a corner market on being the victims of slavery. The (largely muslim) Barbary Pirates stole 1 million non-black people and sold them into cruel slavery. They stole the same number of Africans (or bought some through the slave trade). They were VERY cruel. The same with slaves in Asia and everywhere else on the planet.

FACTS and LINKS are here for the truth – the truth about rape, starvation, beatings, murders, etc all to non-black slaves and in large numbers.

Oh .. and are you trying to claim that Americans killed 60 million black people during the slave years? Give some proof of that statistic. It's possible I'm sure .. but give some proof.

You want to excuse your culture and heritage from the situation,

Slavery isn't in my culture or my heritage. So once again you are wrong - I excuse nothing. Slavery happened however I, and my ancestors, did not particpate - except to fight (and die) trying to end it.

this was white on white crime,

So slavery was only bad when it was committed against blacks?
BTW ... I didn't say my ancestors were slaves .. I said they were poor and uneducated. That was in response to your (ridiculous) post about them having trillions of dollars. Get it straight. However, at some point .. way back .. they were slaves to be sure. At some point everyone on the planet has ancestors who were slaves. It’s endemic to humanity.

[edit on 3/19/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Let's get back to the topic and can the personal stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

1. not silly at all - where did the come from? start? hmmm
2. good for u.
3. hard to read boo-boo.
4. i'm talking to the euro - they are the murders and enslavers of the African. We aren't putting this off on anyone else. 500 years in this place - pay up!
5. put down YOUR history books and turn off YOUR news - that seems to be the major issue here. you have been fed garbage and it is flowing out of your belly.
6. irish slaves? what a joke - they chose to come here, unlike the African. pick up a real book. euro is surely the issue, let's not run from that fact. we are all in agreement there. not talking about you middle to lower class euros, but the absolute elite who own govs and corps and land and natural resources. we know you can't do anything - this is directed to them. you are just carrying their flag for them while they are continually going up in you. bend over bud!
7. mlk????? you have got to be kidding. out of all the Africans who can be named and looked up to, you euros always bring up this dude. he was your guy! he allowed women and children to be abused by the euro to advance the euros cause! blown up little children, dogs sicked on women and children, hoses, do I need to go on? Yeah, you liked him because you didn't even have to ask for the booty, he gave it to you! what about Malcolm X, Huey, Eldridge, Frederick, Harriet, the list goes on and on if you want to talk about real leaders/heros/martyrs/examples - but because they didn't play the euro game and mlk did, guess who gets the hero, martyr card? it's laughable!
8. who the hell is g-d? does god exist or is that something else someone told you? hahahaha - what about santa? you tell your kids about him? oh, and easter with a bunny laying eggs! sick, sick, sick... halloween, i'm sure you celebrate that too! sick, sick, sick - and you let your kids believe it too so i'm sure you teach them patriotism, racism and the like. sick, sick, sick!
9. law? liberty? what a concept - too bad it doesn't exist here in america (the corp). how many laws are still intact from slavery? what about the constitution? remove that crap and we can talk!
10. you are so funny - wright can condemn whomever he wishes. because for the most part, he is on point. you all for the most part, espouse the dreams and wishes of your forefathers without knowing their true intent for america (the corp). but, because it works for you and some others, you would want everyone to hold on to the dream. that is not reality for most of the people here in america (the corp). get a clue, get out of your cave and take a look at the real world. it's only patriots like you who allow this gov to do what it's doing without regard for any human on the planet if they aren't in their bloodline. which you aren't and which is why you are middle or lower class in this society. paying taxes when you aren't really required to. saluting a flag that you have no idea of the reason why it was created.
we come from the slaves who had limbs cut off, were fed the last of everything, told they weren't human, wives and daughters raped, money stolen, given the fairytale of jesus/god/satan, had generations standing on their backs while told they were NIG$#@'s - that meaning doesn't even fit the African. we will never forget and we won't let you forget it either as much as you would want to.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Fact - wright is right! Keep on preaching brother.
Fact - emigration is much different than slavery. the claim is that irish were slaves in america (the corp). how did that happen? hahaha
Fact - go read and you will see the facts.
Fact - the truth speaks for itself. if it didn't america (the corp) would be giving reparations. the African and all of it descendants deserve the slave money that was used to build america (the corp).
Fact - protestant religion came directly from the catholic church, you know, one of the schisms with martin luther?
Fact - go read up on the re-unification of your protestant and catholic churches. Like I said, the break was just a smoke screen, they have been playing together behind the scenes forever. 2 wings flying one bird! hehehehahahaha
Fact - they are the same org. surely money is shared. you just don't know it.
Fact - the diffs are very minor.
Fact - every heard of bs? of course you have, you keep writing it.
Fact - no facts provided by you.
Fact - i'm not arguing for what's wrong in everyone or anyone elses culture. you want america to be the bastion of freedom and liberty, because a man can hump a man, that is not an indication of freedom!
Fact - go read.
Fact - i deserve the money!
Fact - what a ridiculous stat. you mean to tell me, that while blacks were working as slaves, they were allowed to own slaves? hahaha - who was in charge of keeping the records? The slave masters? RIDICULOUS!
Fact - you aren't a liar, you are just using lying stats.
Fact - you must trust in god.
Fact - you trust in santa. oops, satan, oops they are the same!
Fact - hello, i'm not surprised you believe in aliens.
Fact - no i didn't. did i miss something?
Fact - you should mind the business of america (the corp). in lieu of you worrying about what happens to homosexuals, worry about what needs to be done here and that will be good enough. follow your euro leaders to the tax office and hand your money over to the fed!
Fact - you said i was delusional, now you are crying. so sorry...
Fact - by the euros standards, of course the African can be cruel, and on crack, and drunk, and uneducated, and worthless, and shiftless, and lazy, and not human -you know, all the above.
Fact - wahwahwah
Fact - mr. wright spoke about the atrocities that happened to the African here in america (the corp). That's what we are dealing with - not homosexual aspirations you have in iraq.
Fact - i told you it was 60 mil Africans - take that and run with it.
Fact - slavery has never ended.
Fact - yes it was back because it happened to the African.
Fact - you were wanting to say your ancestors were slaves, I just did it for you. you know, to make your family seem as if they were martyrs or something like that.
Fact - my facts are very straight.
Fact - stop guessing and assuming. it makes the rest of your shoddy comments look even more shoddy.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

reply to post by Chaoticar

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Finally, someone gets it - Obama is a self-hating mulatto - if anyone bothers to read his biography, it's apparent that he believes the black African father that abandoned him as a child had a "more positive effect" on his life than the white mother/grand-parents that raised him, paid for him to attend college etc.

Some "info" from Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance

“I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.”

Okay, what you have said here is the most ignorant and unsympathetic thing said on this board so far! Here is why.

First, the idea of being White or Black is uniquely an invention of the United States of America. This way of legally classifying people with the force of law is a major feature of our legislative history. There were and are plenty of self-hating Black people because of this very reason. Many Blacks felt that because of their race they were born unlucky instead of being lucky to have been born White. (See: Warren Buffett) It is easy to understand since every institution that you can imagine was closed off to them simply because they were Black. No education. No jobs. No healthcare. No judicial presecence. They even were not permitted to attend church alongside White people!

And who was it that enforced racist the laws of the country and the states? Who was it that enforced the racist policies of communities and institutions? Do you think it was the rich White man? Do you think that he went out and got his own hands dirty? No! It was the poor White people. It was a combination of the poor American Whites and poor White immigrants who were anxious to get a foothold in their new country. Those who did the enforcing were by and large White men. And it didn't matter from where on the planet they came from. You can say that they just did their jobs -- but because they did they became a part of the system of oppression that was put in place by the wealthy, rich, and politically influential White society that they toiled under.

As for who made up the class of White rich, wealthy and politically influential? It was Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Irish, British, Polish, French, Italians, Germans, Russians, and any other national, ethnic, and religious representation of White people that made it to the shores of the United States. Not every person in every group participated in the legalized debasement of Blacks -- but every group did.

Many of the poor and disenfranchised Whites felt guilty and hated themselves for taking part in such a racist system. As a result they came to hate Blacks for being Black and being in America. Whites hated that in order for them to work and eat they had to punish other human beings for doing no apparent wrong other than having the wrong colored skin. All of the guilt and self-hatred that White people had for themselves because of their having to obey unjust laws were then projected on Blacks. So Blacks then received a triple dose of hatred from White Americans. They received hatred from the well-to-do in the form of unjust and inhumane laws, they received hatred from those who enforced those laws, and they received hatred again from those who felt guilty and hated themselves for the observance of such laws.

All of this happened previous to the Civil War primarily in the North of the US. The South was still neck deep in the slave trade. When the Civil War was nearly over there was talk of ending those wrongheaded laws and of abolishing slavery. And many White people hated the idea. Thus the racist terrorist organization Ku Klux Klan was born. Born from middle-class White men who didn't want to have anything to do anybody that were not like themselves. Anybody. So out of the hatred of Black people and the restitution of their human and civil rights grew the Ku Klux Klan organization to officialize the hatred of Jews, Catholics, Communists, gays, and immigrants.

This history is where the fear of Black people in America began. Rationally and irrationally Whites figured that they would have to suffer judgment and retribution for their criminal treatment of Blacks someday. Because of guilt, many of them figured that when it did happen they would get what they deserved.

As I said, not every White person is responsible but every group of White people in America are. There were representatives from every group of White people in America who opposed race based legislation and there were those who supported it. From every group there were those who opposed the Confederate's cause in the Civil War, and there were those who sympathized. This is historical truth and fact.

If folks want to understand Black people in America, then all they have to do is study their own histories in America. If everybody studies their full history in America, they are going to study Black history and acquire an understanding of Black Americans. Because Black Americans have learned about themselves by studying the history of America.

All of this has to do with Obama's identity. It has to do with Pastor Wright's identity whose grandmother and great grandmother lived through and survived the times preceding and following the Civil War. It is possible that Pastor Wright's grandmother and great grandmother were both freed slaves. For Obama, being multiracial comes with a complexity and weight that many who are not multiracial understand. Never mind the fact that it cannot be reasonably understood if one does not take the time to learn about it in the first place.

Obama's father was Black and he was Kenyan. Obama's mother was White American. His parents separated and divorced. Given Obama's heritage he became intensely aware of the condition of Blacks in America relative to White Americans. Why did Obama's father move back to Kenya? No one talks about that. Are we so sure that he didn't have a unique experience in America as a Black man? Could marital problems have been affected to some extent by how Obama's father was treated because of his race? Is it possible that he was unable, despite his prestigious education, to find a stable job that paid him the equivalent of his White colleagues? Is it possible that Obama's parent's marriage suffered from the stress of being out of the norm for the society that is normally associated with Ivy League alumni? Being in a multiracial marriage is not exactly the symbolic standard in W.A.S.P society. Ambivalence has no place in marriage.

Being aware of questions like those without being knowing the answers is enough to gain some insight into the kinds of questions a young Obama might have had and tried to answer. He used drugs as a teenager specifically to escape dealing with who he was and what his parents represented. He intensely disliked being questioned by his heritage. The United States is hard on people and for children it is especially hard. Many children don't learn compassion until they have acquired a reasonable education by the time they become adults. Some never become compassionate at all. Oversimplified, Obama was different from other kids and so he hated himself, for a while.

[continued in next post]

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Areal51]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join