It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Pastor Blames America for 9-11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yet another sad post filled with odd responses. Requiring this candidate to step to the plate with rules and protocol none of you have required any other politican to step forward with. They have all sorts of damned and questionable acquaintances, yet, they are allowed to rape and molest the citizens of this country without question or penalty.
Why is it that this man cannot run his campaign without the usual divisiveness of any euro candidate? This has been one of the on-going issues with america (the corp); my way is the only way! That's garbage. Some of us have had enough with white power! Plain and simple. And it's not a racist issue, it's just fact that you all do not want a level playing field - that is a fact. You want him to exclude the issues of nearly 40 million Africans in america (the corp) to pacify you. Every law and opportunity in effect is pacification for the euro to survive and live well here in the corp and to protect the interest of the elite.
pearl harbor, 9/11, fake enemies and fake wars... how was this pastor off base? He told the truth and the euro doesn't want to hear.
Of course america (the corp) is damned, we need to read the articles of incorporation that is held by the queen and we will know the true purpose for america (the corp).
Quit sitting around crying and do something about it. The truth is there, you have to accept it and start to make a change. Do away with anything rule or regulation that allows the elite to stay in power. It starts in europe and not here! It starts with the catholic church and the queen who own europe and work for the rich families of the world!
Wake up!
They enslaved the African with slavery and the euro with patriotism! They have you christians worshipping a flag. Use your brain; GOD is not real, jesus didn't walk the earth, santa and rudolph are just a fairytale.
Only trust what you can touch...
Who owns the banks and the tanks?
Who owns the oil and the soil?
Isn't it funny that now the gov (america) is going to buy up all the real estate now that is worthless? Didn't you know there was something behind the real estate crash just like it was in the late 1920's with the crash of the stock market?
They are in control - it's time to pull the darn plug!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If anyone bothered to read the worthless 9/11 Commission Report that was released regarding the events of that day, you would find that the committee came to the conclusion that the fundamental reason they "attacked" us is because of our support for harsh and brutal regimes around the world. They attacked us because we've been in their part of the world supporting terrorism by providing arms and military equipment to foreign governments over there, particularly our support for Israel!! I have nothing against the Jews, Muslims or any other religion or peoples, but when one looks at the facts, you can see that the pastor's comments are not totally off.
Have any of you seen this video....

www.youtube.com...

If the "official" story is supposed to be believed, which of course most of us know it is a complete farse but for this argument lets say it's the "truth". If the commission stated in their own REPORT that our continued support for Israel and other oppressive regimes was the main cause or at least part of the cause for the "attack", then we are at fault for what happened since we have done nothing to limit this support. Of course, you can't bring up issues like this in the West because it would expose the hypocrisy of the United States!! Since we don't look at our own crimes but ridicule other countries for their attrocities, we are by the very DEFINITION of TERRORISM, a terrorist state and hypocrits!!!
This type of thinking is too much for most people because we've been brought up to believe that we are doing these things to promote democracy and the "terrorists" who commit attrocities are doing it because they "hate our freedoms", it's just government propaganda! People eat it up everyday so fill yourself up on it!!!

Cheers,
Purduegrad05

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Purduegrad05]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
that video has really offended and angerd me...

But since white people are easily offended this is no surprise. Why should the expectation exist that other races should just happily accept what white imperialism has done to the world in the last few centuries? Sure you should forgive those who beg forgiveness for their crimes but does the bible really make it so clear that you should keep right on forgiving them if they never apologise and just do their best to increase the violence?

this guys sounds like hitler preaching about the jew's...

And now i suppose your a expert about that? Can we at least admit that Jewish people did not do very much to hurt Germans in general but that Europeans have not only all but destroyed the native population but enslaved races from other continents as well? To compare the real crimes white Americans have committed against blacks ( systematically as opposed to crimes of retribution) to the non crimes Germans Jews and other minorities committed against Germany is just trying to use the word 'Hitler' to malign his character.

and if im honest this guys really needs "shooting" if he is abama's mentor god help you americans if he is elected and gets into the "white" house ;`),

I am quite confident that Obama will serve the majority interests in the US ( old rich white men ) and that he will do very little to help the black cause.

because a cival war or ethnic clensing will be nocking on your doors soon after,

Right....

can understand why the black man feels this way but lets get facts straight jesus was not a black man

If he was not black as such he was most certainly far more brown than white. To suggest that white people lived in that part of the world at that time is to admit that you don't actually read or understand this apparently significant part of your own life. If Jesus was in fact white can you explain to me how he was hidden as a child among the North African nations?

nore has there ever been a powerfull black nation in history its the only race that has never been a powerfull civilized nation for good and obvious reason imo same reason theres allways black on black crime? or do we just look at the state of africa,

According to our classical accepted records the ME and North Africa in general were civilized long before such tendencies existed in Europe. The fact that they managed to maintain that while Europe descended into the dark ages should speak volumes about which societies were in fact more deeply civilized. Should i even mention the Chinese and Indian civilizations that existed before anything happened in Europe?

if you feel that way it because your living in a whitemans nation built buy "WHITE" europian settlers years ago, and your complaining like the white man has kept you slaves in your "OWN" country lol,

Yeah , exactly besides for the fact that the land were stolen and slaves from various parts where used to do much of the work.

i thought we was all done with this white/black issuse years ago but clearly not, the blacks just cant let it go Jealousy & anger is still very much alive in there poor toucherd souls, how is this a man a man of god wot god? the god of hate thats wot im hering

So we are not moving right on to blaming the victims for the crimes of their oppressors? Nice job.... African Americans can't let go because the racial oppression never stopped as much as changed in form.

i realy hope all blacks do not feel this way deep down inside otherwise theres some terrible days ahead for the world when the penny drops jeez this guy is deluded and should just stop talking for his own, and peoples good,

Talking about delusions i am not sure how much worse things can get for the majority of the worlds population while rich which old men run the show. I am all for giving rich black old men a chance to see if they can truly do much worse or for that matter if their intent will be the same.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
While he's right about 9/11, he's dead wrong in saying God damn America!

The founders responded to the feelings of the time by ensuring a separation of state and church and i think it was Alexander Hamilton that said , when someone asked if they should open the continental congress with prayer, '"We do not require foreign aid". If God has in fact blessed America that does not say much for that god given the horrendous crimes a hundred years worth of American presidents have committed against humanity and their own citizens.

God needs to bless America, and Americans need to ask God for a helping hand.

Why? Can't you fix the problems you caused by your own inaction and failure to change the nature of your government faster?

Americans until recent years have done much good around the world and welcomed anyone who wanted to come here with open arms,

And that's the type of nonsense that a majority of Americans actually believe. These popular mythologies have not and never will serve the American public towards a greater understanding of how to best address their internal and external policies.

sounds like the pastor is an uneducated nut with little more than an internet credential as "Pastor"

Says the person who seems far less informed than the pastor...

The 9/11 bit, well, that;'s kind of common knowledge now?

And yet you still believe that the USA have done 'good' in this world? It's jut fascinating how you believe that your government will be involved in the death of Americans without understanding it's crimes against most of the world! Just shows you how we can pick and choose the information we are willing to accept towards our own self interested goals.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

There's a phrase, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Well Barack Hussein Obama is something worse.

He is a Serpent in Shepherd's Clothing.

This anti semitic, hate filled pastor is not only Obama's pastor, but the one who married Obama and his wife. He is the one who baptised his children.

People say but dont associate him with his pastor. I say this as a Jew as an American. If a Political Candidate went to a place to hear David Duke speak, we would judge him. I would judge him. This so called Man of G-d who calls upon G-d in vain to damn America, who is filled with the same irrational hate as any Nazi, is a Serpent in Shepherd's Clothing.

No one who stands for peace, who stands for equality, and who stands for freedom of all races and religions would dare support someone that sat and listened to David Duke for over twenty years. No one would support a person who had David Duke consumate his marriage or bless his children. No self respecting American of Jewish faith would dare support one who has sat and listened to an Anti Semitic Anti American who blasphemes as that pastor does.

I see clearly now and I encourage others to stand up and speak out.

If you are an American, If you are one who follows Judeo Christian traditions that helped lay the foundation of this nation, If you stand for liberty, equality and fraternity among all humankind regardless of race or creed.

I encourage you to stand up and speak out. I dont care if you vote for McCain or Clinton. We know them. We know who they are and how they operate. This stranger who listens to blasphemy, who appears as a Shepherd and speaks as a Serpent. Do not be lead astray, these Serpents are not true followers of Dr. King. They will bring only harm and ruin. They will tear this nation apart.

Sorry for the long quote, but there was so much here that I also agree with.

OK, I will join you in this.

As a comparison, look what they did to Trent Lott - guilty by association. But O(bs)ama will get a free ride on this - if the Clintons let him live long enough (the media would blame the right, Hillary would get the nomination by default and then win the general election due to a "sympathy vote". Game, set, match for Hillary).

Early on in this campaign I posted the question of whether O(bs)ama might be a "Manchurian candidate". Perhaps that question has now been answered.

[edit on 3/17/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
He's right...I don't agree with the God Damned America part. But the US policies over the decades has caused 9/11. It's certainly isn't because they "Hate our freedom". That's just bogus. I fail to see how this is worse than Bush saying that these people hate freedom, and they hate laws, and how they hate the west just for existing. That is inflammatory, and a misrepresentation of what these people(Not just the terrorists but the PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST) have been saying for 40 years.

If we had Russian or Chinese bases here in the US, if we had their soldiers patrolling our streets, enforcing curfews, flying fighter aircraft over our skies, and killing our civilians, it would be un-American to stand by and do nothing. I think people really need to put on the perspective goggles here.
Here's a little break down for those not paying attention:

Barack Obama was first accused of being a Muslim(Which is just fueled by racist zealotry).

Then he was accused of being unpatriotic because he doesn't wear a freakin' flag pin. Or because he stood for the national anthem and didn't put his hand over his heart(You're only required to do this during the Pledge of Allegiance).

Now they are going after his Church for having an opinion that differs from that of spoon fed media apologists, and Bush propaganda. The pastors message is one of personal responsibility for 9/11 and every other terror attack perpetrated by Muslim extremists. You have to understand that kids(Yes kids, between the ages of 15 and 25) blow themselves up because they feel they have nothing left, that their freedom and religion are being threatened by us. We need to make an effort to identify why they hate us, instead of throwing around fake, pseudo-patriotic banter. That's the kind of crap that got us into Iraq, and Iraq did nothing short of reinforce the reasons why these people don't feel like they have a choice.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
A large part of the blame does go toward America's leadership. But it's not all due to money and oil. It's also due to the "fighting the last great war" effect.

When someone grows up to believe that a certain group, nation, or ideology was the enemy, and another one was a friend or ally; it can be difficult for that someone to believe otherwise despite changing circumstances.

Islam and Islamofascism were supported by the West as a Cold War weapon against communism. The first modern Islamic theocracy was Saudi Arabia, but it was more dangerous to the Soviets than to America, so America and the West tolerated its oppressions. Islamofascism worked well in that role, very well, too well. Anyone see Charlie Wilson's War by any chance? Even from an early stage it was obvious that militant Islam was no friend of the West, just a temporary ally; but too many decision-makers were too blind to see it, or too lazy to do anything about it. Thus came 9-11. It was not a stab-in-the-back betrayal by a once-trusted friend. Islamists planned it for a long time, and it could have been predicted and prevented.

Similarly, the generation that grew up with WWII had trouble dealing with Cold War communist imperialism. Stalin never "turned bad" after defeating Hitler, or backstabbed the West over Poland or Austria. He was always bad, and his actions were completely predictable.

(One reason why the Jewish Holocaust killed so many was that the older victims found it hard to believe the Germans could be so bad. To them, the Germans were stiff militaristic types, but fair, and too civilized for genocide. It was the Russians, Poles, Hungarians, etc. that massacred Jews in World War I and before.)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't want Obama to get elected. Not after hearing this and reading the responses. Read between the lines. If he got in office and was assassinated,
the trouble it would cause for our nation is unfathomable. If you like Obama, don't vote for him. It'll keep him alive.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

I'm gonna say this because I think it needs to be said and I hope you don't take offense but:

NOTHING, AS IN ZILCH, ZERO, ZIP, NADA, happens in the upper eschelons of ANY government on this planet, that the citizens of those governments have EVER been able to do a blasted thing about. NOTHING. It's all orchestrated. Our opinions mean NOTHING. Our votes mean NOTHING. It's all fueled by money and fifteen billion prejudices,

On one side you have the atheists who just want the religious people to die.
On another side you have different religions who just want each other to die.
It's a stupid SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST scenario that has been over used, till the point of lunacy.

Divide and conquer, order out of chaos, and so forth. These are tools used to remove unwanted elements from the planet.

Ask yourself, WHY NOW, DID WE SUDDENLY GET TO MEET MR. WRIGHT?
If you're honest with yourself, you will know the answer to that.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I guess I just contradicted myself. Our votes and opinions matter but only to the extent that it displays how successful they were at manipulating public opinion. Most likely for other purposes, such as when it's safe to declare wars of various kinds against targetted sectors of the world's population.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
But since white people are easily offended this is no surprise.

Hey, who makes a fuss when a noose, or anything resembling a noose, is seen in public?

Why should the expectation exist that other races should just happily accept what white imperialism has done to the world in the last few centuries? Sure you should forgive those who beg forgiveness for their crimes but does the bible really make it so clear that you should keep right on forgiving them if they never apologise and just do their best to increase the violence?.

No, I will not accept that any white today is responsible for the "sins" of centuries-old whites that are probably not even related to them.
As I've said, I'm a Fifth-Generation New Zealander, yet apparently:
* My ancestors participated in genocide of the Native Americans. (:@@

* My ancestors owned black slaves (:@@

* My ancestors participated in the "creation of colonial regimes" (:@@

All in the four months journey from 19th Century Europe to New Zealand!

And now i suppose your a expert about that? Can we at least admit that Jewish people did not do very much to hurt Germans in general but that Europeans have not only all but destroyed the native population but enslaved races from other continents as well?

So we're responsible for smallpox now? Wait, riddle me this:
* Who discovered the Yellow Fever, Smallpox etc vaccine?
* Which nation's navy ended slavery in Africa, against the objections of African and Arab leaders?
* Who's agricultural techniques saw an increase in the population of sub-Saharan Africa's population by 10?

To compare the real crimes white Americans have committed against blacks ( systematically as opposed to crimes of retribution) to the non crimes Germans Jews and other minorities committed against Germany is just trying to use the word 'Hitler' to malign his character.

I sense another story about how us evil whites use theta rays to make innocent blacks steal, kill, do drugs etc

I am quite confident that Obama will serve the majority interests in the US ( old rich white men ) and that he will do very little to help the black cause.

Yes - old rich white men who truly live in a "colour-blind" world:
They don't care about whites anymore than they do about blacks, or "Hispanics" or even Martians for that matter, unless it serves their interests.

If he was not black as such he was most certainly far more brown than white. To suggest that white people lived in that part of the world at that time is to admit that you don't actually read or understand this apparently significant part of your own life. If Jesus was in fact white can you explain to me how he was hidden as a child among the North African nations?

Jesus was as "white" as he would've been "black".

According to our classical accepted records the ME and North Africa in general were civilized long before such tendencies existed in Europe.

Note: North Africans and Arabs are not "black", just like Russians/Indians/Iraqis etc aren't "yellow" because they are on the Asian continent.

The fact that they managed to maintain that while Europe descended into the dark ages should speak volumes about which societies were in fact more deeply civilized. Should i even mention the Chinese and Indian civilizations that existed before anything happened in Europe?

Please - what about a little empire called Byzantium? Also, most of the Arab knowledge was derived from the Greeks.

Yeah , exactly besides for the fact that the land were stolen and slaves from various parts where used to do much of the work.

LOL! The only reason America is what it is today is because of the post-Civil War, and post-World War 2 economic booms.

So we are not moving right on to blaming the victims for the crimes of their oppressors? Nice job.... African Americans can't let go because the racial oppression never stopped as much as changed in form.

You would not know what "oppression" was if it hit you in the face - tell me, do conditions faced by "African-Americans" resemble that of:
* The Jews in Nazi Germany?
* The Tibetans under China's thumb?
* The Ukrainians under Stalin?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaoticar

unless it serves their interests.

Now THIS is the truth of it. I can't help but recall Aragorn's speech at the Black Gate:

The part that is poignant is "The day may come when we break all bonds of fellowship..." In other words, people tend to befriend each other when it benefits them and then turn on each other later, when the playing field is down to just a few contestants.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The historical Jesus was white; he just wasn't Nordic. He could have easily passed for an Italian (or Roman as they were called back then) or Greek.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The African responds to it. No different than anyone else responding when they have been wronged.
Plain and simple; america (the corp) was put together to carry out the initiatives of the catholic church and the queen who own america. This is a business. So understand that although you may not have had anything to do with the situation of slavery, but being of a particular skin color in america (the corp) allows you freedoms and opportunities not provided to others. So in essence, the establishment of slavery made for the advancement of a particular skin color. That's how this society was designed. Also note that the proceeds slavery produced went on to allow the advancement of industry. The money that slavery produced allowed every segment of technology, medicine, science & education to be advanced. The original civilization Africa was only copied and misused to establish what we now consider civilization. It's the old euro twist that has caused so much death and insanity on this planet.
I still hold that the only original thought of the euro is thievery. You made mention of the euro inventions, I truly think you should dig a little deeper.
Technology, astrology, cosmology, numerology, mathematics, medicine, religion, belief systems, rituals, all had a beginning and that includes mapping out the entire DNA chain 1,000's of years ago. If you didn't know any better, you would surely state that the euro created all this. But that could only be derived if you read only a certain historical record. A record that not only excludes the African, but the Asian as well.
How was a 'cure' for syphilis derived? You have to understand that certain cultures didn't need to invent medicines for certain things. Only when exposed to the euro civilization, did these diseases start to appear. An Asian individual made the breakthrough for this disease while attending: ROCKERFELLER U (isn't that amazing - a school named after one of the elite families/illuminati).
however, this goes into what I was explaining before; if a certain segment controls the money, then they surely control everything else and can give credit to themselves for creating/inventing/writing/discovering, etc...
The euro should be released from his watch of the historical record. He is not trustworthy enough for this task.
There was a cure for smallpox in india prior to 1,000 bc.
A cuban discovered the vaccination for yellowfever - and guess what, the research was turned over to guess who? ROCKERFELLER FOUNDATION!!!
Just an FYI - there is no known cure for YF, you can only try and prevent it.
Were you referring to the Nubian culture bringing agriculture to the sahara? Or the Egyptians?
You make refence to Africans and crime, killing and drugs. This surely shows your level of maturity. This argument is adolescent at best. Shouldn't be allowed to be posted! It's garbage and unfounded. There are just as many euro and latino gangbangers, surely more killers, rapists, molesters, serial killers, alcoholics, drug users, welfare dependents, trailer owners, etc... than there are African. The numbers do not lie and do not depend on your media, go and do the numbers yourself.
Again, they tricked Africans with slavery and the euro with patriotism. They surely rule us all.
Jesus could have been anything since he didn't exist. Bet you believe in santa too...
North Africans and surely Arabs are African. Here we go with this bull crap! That entire geographic area was ruled by the African. You mean to tell me that they didn't have African siblings?
Not following your reference to Byzantine and what you are trying to credit them with?
america the corp is what it is today because of fear and lies!
You surely don't understand oppression being that we are all presently oppressed. The ax just hasn't fallen yet. But it's on the way...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Jesus and his lineage are not the most key of the issues here. The key thing is , that not only is America responsible for the war , but the entire so called civilized world. I live in Britain, Im of Welsh Irish and Scottish birth line, and even I , as white , and as British as you can be , will attest to the fact that the culture that my country received from Rome , and took to the world, is ruining it. We had no right to join Americas war with Iraq , because every honest hearted person in the land knows, that the only justifiable fight , is had protecting ones borders. Not flying off across the worlds face , to drop bombs on people , and kill millions . By various methods (including relaxing the border controls on immigrants thereby de-stabilising an already confused populous and engendering racial hatred) the government cruelly and brazenly won support from the weakness of the ignorant masses , and joined the war. The fact they had to stress the national situation further , and resort to those means to gain support , is all the evidence you need , to know that the war itself was dirty , wrong , and above all ... evil .

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmTetsuo
The historical Jesus was white; he just wasn't Nordic. He could have easily passed for an Italian (or Roman as they were called back then) or Greek.

When and where was historical Jesus born according to you?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The African responds to it. No different than anyone else responding when they have been wronged.
Plain and simple; america (the corp) was put together to carry out the initiatives of the catholic church and the queen who own america. This is a business. So understand that although you may not have had anything to do with the situation of slavery, but being of a particular skin color in america (the corp) allows you freedoms and opportunities not provided to others. So in essence, the establishment of slavery made for the advancement of a particular skin color. That's how this society was designed. Also note that the proceeds slavery produced went on to allow the advancement of industry. The money that slavery produced allowed every segment of technology, medicine, science & education to be advanced. The original civilization Africa was only copied and misused to establish what we now consider civilization. It's the old euro twist that has caused so much death and insanity on this planet.
I still hold that the only original thought of the euro is thievery. You made mention of the euro inventions, I truly think you should dig a little deeper.
Technology, astrology, cosmology, numerology, mathematics, medicine, religion, belief systems, rituals, all had a beginning and that includes mapping out the entire DNA chain 1,000's of years ago. If you didn't know any better, you would surely state that the euro created all this. But that could only be derived if you read only a certain historical record. A record that not only excludes the African, but the Asian as well.
How was a 'cure' for syphilis derived? You have to understand that certain cultures didn't need to invent medicines for certain things. Only when exposed to the euro civilization, did these diseases start to appear. An Asian individual made the breakthrough for this disease while attending: ROCKERFELLER U (isn't that amazing - a school named after one of the elite families/illuminati).
however, this goes into what I was explaining before; if a certain segment controls the money, then they surely control everything else and can give credit to themselves for creating/inventing/writing/discovering, etc...
The euro should be released from his watch of the historical record. He is not trustworthy enough for this task.
There was a cure for smallpox in india prior to 1,000 bc.
A cuban discovered the vaccination for yellowfever - and guess what, the research was turned over to guess who? ROCKERFELLER FOUNDATION!!!
Just an FYI - there is no known cure for YF, you can only try and prevent it.
Were you referring to the Nubian culture bringing agriculture to the sahara? Or the Egyptians?
You make refence to Africans and crime, killing and drugs. This surely shows your level of maturity. This argument is adolescent at best. Shouldn't be allowed to be posted! It's garbage and unfounded. There are just as many euro and latino gangbangers, surely more killers, rapists, molesters, serial killers, alcoholics, drug users, welfare dependents, trailer owners, etc... than there are African. The numbers do not lie and do not depend on your media, go and do the numbers yourself.
Again, they tricked Africans with slavery and the euro with patriotism. They surely rule us all.
Jesus could have been anything since he didn't exist. Bet you believe in santa too...
North Africans and surely Arabs are African. Here we go with this bull crap! That entire geographic area was ruled by the African. You mean to tell me that they didn't have African siblings?
Not following your reference to Byzantine and what you are trying to credit them with?
america the corp is what it is today because of fear and lies!
You surely don't understand oppression being that we are all presently oppressed. The ax just hasn't fallen yet. But it's on the way...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmTetsuo

What historical jesus are you referrring to?

The one who copied the story of Horus, Isis and Osiris?

Or the one referred to in your bible with the nappy hair?

I hadn't heard about his nordic ancestry...

www.africawithin.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't even know if I should say this, but I already knew, before the news hit the media outlets, that Cheney would be in Iraq...I don't know how I knew...And I wish I could tell you how I got the information...But I was watching CNN and I was wondering why this is news when I knew about it almost a week prior to the trip....I know it was supposed to be a secret thing...Am I nuts or did someone leak this?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

Right back at you in my own special way. My post was not about black and white, rather what the pastor said. He blamed America for 9/11
how dare he!!! Why we all know this is not the case!!!

As far as America, the land that i love, yes, its provided many many opportunities for hundreds of years to anyone who wanted to come here and make a buck! America has always been in the front lines helping people around the world!!!
America gave priority to legalized citizens hundred years ago, to build dams, bridges, all kinds of jobs to help them out and be a part of the American dream. Dont you ever say they didnt, because if you do, read up a little and i wont be the dummy here after all!
You sound like you have a color chip on your shoulder, when the discussion here didnt even have to do with color. As far as i'm concerned my skin is white, however, some may say i'm black because i'm from the Caribbean and WHO CARES!!!! I'm a humam being, maybe not as "well writen"
as you are, but hey, i do know 4 languages fluently, so i come off as not very INTELLIGENT. Again, who cares?

In your fancy "writting" i am reading in circles, please, when you address me, talk simple, cause iam simple. I'm not amused by .50cent words.

Here i am saying that the pastor was speaking the truth, politically, and by proximity, Obama needs to get away from that pastor. Its political suicide.

Here i am also saying that the United States of America is the greatest, in spite of the goons running it now, and i pray one day we can go back to Liberty Justice and Freedom for all.

May this only be temporary.

Anything else you got for me, talk as if i'm retarded, because i have a language problem. ok?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join