It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's advisor: Destroy Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

I am on no side.

There are extremes to every side, and it seems that those people are the ones in power. Whether its the adviser who wants to destroy Muslims or world governments that care more about its wealth than its own citizens, neither are the good guys.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
McCain's spiritual adviser calls for eradicating Islam as it's a 'false religion'. Obama's pastor says the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism." see here

What the hell is wrong with today's religious people? Jesus taught acceptance and forgiveness however it should be clear to most thinking people that RELIGION plays a very big role in foreign policy and in perpetuating hatred, discrimination, intolerance, etc !

Oh well we can always escape reality with a good dose of Big Brother, Survivor and Dancing with the Stars!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by sy.gunson
I'm no friend of Islam. I do think it's a very medieval religion. When you read the suras they talk of slaying the non believers.

Have you read them for yourself? If you did, you would see that they were specifically referring to the pagan tribes that were murdering Muhammad's people, and that the order to kill them had only been on the grounds of self defense, if the enemy were not willing to make a peace agreement and stop killing innocents. The Surrah also states that even in battle, if the enemy wanted to seek peace, Muslim have to accept it.

The Suerah you are referring to is Surrah 1:191, which is widely misquoted as "Kill non-believers." Here is the Surrah, along with what is written before and after it.

Surah 2:190-193 = Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers. If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful. You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

I have previously explained the Surrahs non-Muslims have most brought up, as a means of using against Islam. Here:

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. www.abovetopsecret.com...
3. www.abovetopsecret.com...
4. www.abovetopsecret.com...
5. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another muslim preacher

Undercover Mosque

Dispatches has investigated a number of mosques run by high profile national organisations that claim to be dedicated to moderation and dialogue with other faiths. But an undercover reporter joined worshippers to find a message of religious bigotry and extremism being preached.

He captures chilling sermons in which Saudi-trained preachers proclaim the supremacy of Islam, preach hatred for non-Muslims and for Muslims who do not follow their extreme beliefs - and predict a coming jihad. "An army of Muslims will arise," announces one preacher. Another preacher said British Muslims must "dismantle" British democracy - they must "live like a state within a state" until they are "strong enough to take over."

The investigation reveals Saudi Arabian universities are recruiting young Western Muslims to train them in their extreme theology, then sending them back to the West to spread the word. And the Dispatches reporter discovers that British Muslims can ask for fatwas, religious rulings, direct from the top religious leader in Saudi Arabia, the Grand Mufti.

1: www.youtube.com...

2: www.youtube.com...

3: www.youtube.com...

4: www.youtube.com...

5: www.youtube.com...

6: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-3-2008 by winterass]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by winterass

That's great, but what does this have to do with my post, or this topic?

Ah right, it was an attempt at trolling. Maybe next time you will have something more relevant to say, rather than name calling.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ah right, it was an attempt at trolling. Maybe next time you will have something more relevant to say, rather than name calling.

Ignore my facts=ignore reality, goodbye.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You calling me a Muslim preacher and then trying to link me to fundamentalist Mullahs is not a "fact."

Here's a better tip for you: Ignore reality = delusion.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
hell ya destroy islam man maybe mccain the war monger wouldnt be a bad thing. Hell if hes gonna attack isreal ill vote for him.

war with isreal the first war I agree with.

im starting to love mcaain.

how does a war on islam equate to a war on israel....they are very different....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The person who say this is a racist idiot.
He want another war,we give them war.He is a brainless guy i ever seen, hating islam by destroy it?
Bring it on clownboy, c if u can beat up 1.5 billion muslims.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Declaring war on Islam is an interesting campaign topic.

As we speak, the French and Dutch are falling under the weight of the false friends they have welcomed to their lifestyles.

If we do this, you might argue: We would be America no more.
We welcome diversity of religion, unless of course you are a Satanist, or if you were a member of a number of other religious movements which were burned out by their neighbors in our history. Research the Oneida Colony, if you don’t believe me.

Despite the precedents of historical reality, it would be a discarding of our belief system, and of our neighbors and fellow citizens who are Islamic, many of them good people, good neighbors. We all flinch at this option for good reason.

If pressed we know that we would stand in confrontation. And if we do nothing, we know we will be pressed. So we must do something less drastic before it is too late.

If the choice were so harsh as to abandon American ideals, or withdraw to an isolationist stance, then we should withdraw.

In so doing we would prevail. To abandon our beliefs is to loose instantly, we will have become our enemies.

But the choice is not that extreme!
We need not withdraw; we can simply fight terror warfare with our own brand of terror warfare, ignoring all the limitations which terrorists ignore in the process. Make even the playing field, and employ superior firepower.

By what insanity do we cling to a system of rules for warfare so much like Prussians lining up in rows on a field, with their red coats and brass buttons?

By what insanity do we hold fire when we see hundreds of Al-Qaeda lined up neatly in the crosshairs because they are at a funeral?
What better time to bury them all?

There is only one rule, hunt down those who would bring us down, and destroy them. This is a job for high tech assassins, not divisions of troops.

To abandon who we are, and what we stand for and gain the world would be the simplest victory for our enemies. One where we hand them victory before the first major battle has even begun.

We might be forced to treat followers of Islam as hostiles. In fact I have no doubt that this is necessary. Having seen how Islam is not just a religion, but a political and legal system; which seeks to usurp its host nations control systems and laws.

If left to me, a simple denunciation of the practice of sharea law, and the open acceptance of other religions as equals would be sufficient to keep out of a detention camp or from being deported. I hope we show this kind of temperament, and restraint.

I frankly do not see the benefit of a detention camp in such a war; this would be a fight to the last of their kind or ours. If you would be one of us, you must denounce them. This is a simple truth. Not a tyranny or violation of our beliefs.

If you would have an America, you must say no to this abolition of our most basic tenants. Declaring war on a religion is not American.

Those willing to separate the religion from the legal and political enemies of America should be welcome, unless there is good reason to believe they are not acting in good faith.

How dare anyone come here welcomed and wish to supplant our way of life and system of law and government with their own rules? To be American, to be in America you must believe in America. If not you have come as an enemy wishing our overthrow before your arrival, and should leave while you have the chance. You have come to the wrong place.

We are here by agreement in something we hold sacred. We are together despite the differences in our belief systems, and this is what we value, and if you do not value it in kind you are not welcome to change it. Do not mistake our openness for weakness.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Thank god the founding fathers didn't have such a ridiculously xenophobic, ill-informed opinion as yours. Sheesh.

Stop reading sensationalised news articles/reports, and actually study what's going on. Read your constitution. Just try to understand what you're talking about before venting your spleen on ATS.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Thanks for your intelligent post. I don't think Dave 420 has a clue how our founding fathers thought. I suggest he look up some of the people who helped create our great nation and familarize himself with the levels they were willing to go to protect their liberty. Andrew Jackson was a fine example.

I think the answer is to go after these honor killings with zero tolerance. Let it be well known in any Muslim immigrant community that if the children are afraid of being murdered for adopting western ways, they can come to U.S. authorities and they will be protected. Any Muslim family that carries out an honor killing should all be arrested, along with their spiritual advisors and his other followers. We should treat these radical Muslims like the Maffia. There should be an open campaign to get the word out to the Muslim community that they do not have to live in fear of radicals in their midst.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I agree.
Declaring war on religion is obviously wrong but then we see sunnis and shiites burning each other alive for no other reason than they have different opinions about god and we see the worst evil of humanity. The ability of humans to hate and kill because of religion and/or spiritual beliefs. They do this to each other and they would have no problem doing it to us.

But, as a nation, Declaring war on Islam would be wrong. Islam has already declared war on us as well as any other religion that doesn't agree with them. If they are willing to burn-alive other muslims then they honestly don't give a holy hell about anyone else. Declaring war on religion, for our country, would be returning the favor. The problem is that brings us down to their level (whoever they are) like you said.

Religious differences have always caused hate and war and death. This isn't anything different from what we've seen throughout human history.
Islam may not exactly be our enemy, but it is when these people try to kill innocent people for their own religious cause is it not? If someone tries to kill you and fails should you try to kill them back? Just something to ponder.

-ChriS

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I think this guy was probably talking about undercover mosques and stuff because of my post about the same thing. I was simply pointing out some of the evil deeds that have been committed in the name of the muslim religion (the burning alive of other muslims for example) as well as mosques and madrassas recruiting extremist young people. Someone earlier on asks why Islam is evil and why we should declare war on Islam. I'm not saying we should, but i was just making a point.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Isn't that interesting! Islam is the only religion other than Christianity that believes in Jesus as the Christ. But what does Christ mean? The Christian Arabs and Muslims alike call Jesus Al-Maseeh, Christ, Messiah. How can the only religion other than Christianity that considers Jesus and the Messiah, Christ, in fact be an "anti Christ" religion. Check the facts man, before you aimlessly blab things out of thin air!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think a war on Islam would be to everyones benefit in the long run. Hopefully it will be a war of attrition. If that would be the case, when it's all done and finished, there would be no more Muslims, and less than a billion Christians!
At that point, the Atheists majority can take over and ban the idiocy of religion outright.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Are the actions of man to be attributed as an example of the faith, or what's written in the book itself? If their actions goes against what the book says, can you still say that they're religious?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join