posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:43 PM
No matter what they do, Islam is the only truth
I'll only say what the Lord said in the Holy Quran,
The Holy Quran,
Surah Fussilat Verses 19-33
And (remember) the Day that the enemies of Allah will be gathered to the Fire, so they will be collected there (the first and the last).
20. Till, when they reach it (Hell-fire), their hearing (ears) and their eyes, and their skins will testify against them as to what they used to
21. And they will say to their skins, &amp;amp;quot;Why do you testify against us?&amp;amp;quot; They will say:
&amp;amp;quot;Allah has caused us to speak, as He causes all things to speak, and He created you the first time, and to Him you are made to
22. And you have not been hiding against yourselves, lest your ears, and your eyes, and your skins testify against you, but you thought that Allah
knew not much of what you were doing.
23. And that thought of yours which you thought about your Lord, has brought you to destruction, and you have become (this Day) of those utterly
24. Then, if they have patience, yet the Fire will be a home for them, and if they beg for to be excused, yet they are not of those who will ever be
25. And We have assigned them (devils) intimate companions (in this world), who have made fair-seeming to them, what was before them (evil deeds which
they were doing in the present worldly life and disbelief in the Reckoning and the Resurrection, etc.) and what was behind them (denial of the matters
in the coming life of the Hereafter as regards punishment or reward, etc.). And the Word (i.e. the torment) is justified against them as it was
justified against those who were among the previous generations of jinns and men that had passed away before them. Indeed they (all) were the
26. And those who disbelieve say: &amp;amp;quot;Listen not to this Qur'an and make noise in the midst of its (recitation) that you may
27. But surely, We shall cause those who disbelieve to taste a severe torment, and certainly, We shall requite them the worst of what they used to
28. That is the recompense of the enemies of Allah The Fire, therein will be for them the eternal home, a (deserving) recompense for that they used to
deny Our Ayat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).
29. And those who disbelieve will say: &amp;amp;quot;Our Lord! Show us those among jinns and men who led us astray, we shall crush them under
our feet, so that they become the lowest.&amp;amp;quot;
30. Verily, those who say: &amp;amp;quot;Our Lord is Allah (Alone),&amp;amp;quot; and then they Istaqamu (stood firm in their deen) ,
on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): &amp;amp;quot;Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of
Paradise which you have been promised!
31. &amp;amp;quot;We have been your friends in the life of this world and are (so) in the Hereafter. Therein you shall have (all) that your
inner-selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask for.
32. &amp;amp;quot;An entertainment from (Allah, the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.&amp;amp;quot;
33. And who is better in speech than he who [says: &amp;amp;quot;My Lord is Allah (believes in His Oneness),&amp;amp;quot; and then
stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says:
&amp;amp;quot;I am one of the
Now think twice, you racist murderers, come to the truth, come to islam, leave this BS becouse its ur easy way free ticket to HELL FIRE, and it aint
no fun...........out and yah muslims and Arabs are not extremists, all we want is to live free in are lands, and peacefully, couse islam is peace, but
you Stole are lands & killed are ppl in the 1st place.....