It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's advisor: Destroy Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
BS.

Like it or not, there is a war going on between various kinds of religious radicals and everyone else.

I'm not interested in your pathetic "kulturkampf", and I am perfectly willing to kill you in order to stay out of it. The enemies that concern me are the ones right here at home, issuing thinly veiled calls for genocide, and trying to drag me into their deluded, self-inflicted apocalypse.

Let Islam deal with it's own fanatical minority, and we will deal with ours.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I wonder what's worse, one candidate's advisor thinking Islam should be destroyed, or the other candidate's advisor saying God Damn America and visits with Khadafi?

Both preach hate so both candidates are guilty by association.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
John McCain is probably upset because Muslims don't worship Satan like he does...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
reply to post by ThichHeaded

McCain will have to answer for this kind of thing. Does Parsley have an army of missionaries to go convert everyone? I believe he is calling for genocide of Islam.

You can not commit a genocide on a religion, i wish however that all muslims would be kicked out of the West.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm not going to do anything cause it won't matter, but when the Christians start a new holocaust I'll be able to point to this reply and say I told you so. Belief in a god is a form of delusion. Delusion causes violence, violence escalates. And then you get McCain (Hitler II) in power. Seeing the direction this war is taking, pretty soon I'm gonna be rooting for the terrorists cause they are the lesser of two evils

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Damien_Hell]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_Hell
I'm not going to do anything cause it won't matter, but when the Christians start a new holocaust I'll be able to point to this reply and say I told you so. Belief in a god is a form of delusion. Delusion causes violence, violence escalates. And then you get McCain (Hitler II) in power. Seeing the direction this war is taking, pretty soon I'm gonna be rooting for the terrorists cause they are the lesser of two evils

I bet you are a American

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
No I'm a Canadian, but we sided with America so its just as bad

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien_Hell

Don't blame the Christians for the mad ravings of this clown! As a Christian, I am disgusted by his remarks and I am confident most of my peers feel the same way.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

The thing is they don't, alot of Christians agree with McCain, and those who do tend to be the ones that have the most power. Thats what you get for electing people based solely on their religious beliefs though

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

We can have this discussion again if McCain wins, which at this point is highly unlikely.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yah Obama is going to win. But the fact is, and this is based off numerous studies, people will vote for people who share their religious beliefs 9 times out of ten

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I work with fundamentalist Christians who do not support McCain. They view him as a flip-flopper with no firm beliefs.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You people should look at what muslims are doing in West Europe.

as a minority they are commiting most rapes, murders and other criminality in my land.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by winterass

Do you have a link to back that up with?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

I work with fundamentalist Christians who do not support McCain. They view him as a flip-flopper with no firm beliefs.

But they don't oppose what he's saying, they believe in his message, just not him

Originally posted by winterass
You people should look at what muslims are doing in West Europe.

as a minority they are commiting most rapes, murders and other criminality in my land.

Its not THAT bad but in the UK its pretty bad, they have only themselves to blame though, you would have thought after WWII England would have learned that appeasement ISN'T a good thing

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It depends. It's more along the lines of "sure, that's what you say today, but what are you going to do once you get in the White House?"

Huckabee was a big favorite, though.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

exactly they fully support the genocide of Muslims. They just don't support McCain

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Genocide??? Hardly. They just believe the BS about military action securing us against the threat of terror.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

They just believe the BS about military action securing us against the threat of terror.

Which ironically pisses off even more people

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by winterass

Do you have a link to back that up with?

so very much

there is so much but i will do the worst thing: Rape

Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way

fjordman.blogspot.com...

Lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in Svea high court, found that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents.
www.faithfreedom.org...

The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare. Muhammad himself had forced sex (rape) with several of his slave girls/concubines. This is perfectly allowed, both in the sunna and in the Koran. If you postulate that many of the Muslims in Europe view themselves as a conquering army and that European women are simply war booty, it all makes perfect sense and is in full accordance with Islamic law. Western women are not so much regarded by most Muslims as individuals, but as "their women," the women who "belong" to hostile Infidels. They are booty, to be taken, just as the land of the Infidels someday will drop, it is believed, into Muslim hand. This is not mere crime, but ideologically-justified crime or rather, in Muslim eyes, attacks on Infidels scarcely qualify as crime. Western women are cheap and offensive. We Muslims are here, here to stay, and we have a right to take advantage of this situation. It is our view of the matter that should prevail. Western goods, like the land on which we now live, belong to Allah and to the best of men -- his Believers. Western women, too, essentially belong to us -- our future booty. No wonder there is a deep and increasing suspicion against Muslims in the Swedish and European public.

fjordman.blogspot.com...
rape nothing to do with the islam cult ? think again!

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
www.jihadwatch.org...

Netherlands:

Young rapists

The rapists are almost all none-white immigrants

The victims are almost all white girls.

frontpage.fok.nl...

And as many people know, most immigrants in Europe are muslim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join