It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo seen during endeavour live tv broadcast!!happening right now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Agreed, though, it's descent would also be into the atmosphere, and not into the blackness of space. And I've been assuming that the shot they were referring to was with the vastness of space in the background, and not earth atmosphere... Was that the case?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Also it seems to me in Karlhungis' video, the light moving on the screen synchronizes with a light attached to someone moving just below the big projection screen.

So possibly a reflection from this light source.

the light is reflecting on the ground the whole time, then as it turns, the reflection goes higher...
wierd..

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by terarist
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Agreed, though, it's descent would also be into the atmosphere, and not into the blackness of space. And I've been assuming that the shot they were referring to was with the vastness of space in the background, and not earth atmosphere... Was that the case?

The vastness of space, as you put it, was the backdrop. The camera operator zoomed in on the object as it was noticed...followed it a bit, then zoomed out...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Nice job CoolJay for finding this and posting it here on ATS. Great work freespirit for finding the right image.

I starred and flagged this thread Cooljay and I hope we all get to see the video soon. I know I will be keeping an eye here and I will be helping to locate the vid.

Star

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thank you Stari, all effort is much appreciated! I'm so surprised at the response on ATS, for now very happy to see the images found by freespirit, Im hoping we will find the full clip soon(Hopefully in HD!

Jay

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Looks like you were right.

Good catch.

I witnessed and recorded the entire launch sequence from T-Minus 2 Minutes all the way to Post Insertion, and one full Earth Orbit. During this time period I did not witness a single Unidentified Flying Object. The light you posted in the video Karlhungis, is in fact a Helo, AKA Helicopter. It was running a routine flyover inspection of the launch pad, at around + 4 Minutes. They routinely run inspections and security flyovers whenever a Shuttle is on the Pad, or recent activity has taken place there.

BTW, this video is running at least 2 times normal viewing speed.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Congratulations your the 1 millionth poster to point that out . Heres your prize .

[edit on 12-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Anticipation building....

Would LOVE to see what the OP and the others saw!

Side note on the off topic querry about the "foe" thing, Vector J;

On one of my first visits here at ATS, while reading a thread, I wanted
to know what "ignore" was; OOOoops! I accidently put a fellow
member on ignore!

Been regretting it ever since, so I'm more careful now on clicking!

Maybe he or she did it by accident, like I did...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Just heard a report the srb got smacked in the nose by unidentified debris. Some strange goings on regardless. IMAHO.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Absolutely staggering - I've been following this thread since last night (in London, UK) and started quite "meh, probably just debris or something" but now, especially since those pics were posted, I'm really excited about this. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but this seems like we might have something real here. And, if so, NASA obviously knew how to react immediately and had protocols set in place, which would seem to imply that spotting a UFO from the shuttle must be a fairly likely occurrence, or at least not so unlikely as to be ignorable.

Amazing thread. I flagged and starred this baby long ago.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm still hunting down any vids related to it. Been searching quite a while.

And I'm still checking into www.awecast.tv... just in case they happen to 'spot' anything else.

And on a side note...

All the flags and stars mean nothing if nobody is gonna add tags....
65 flags, and one tag I just added.. (not that that makes me a hero or anything, just hope others will start to add tags too. We're not the only people looking for STS-123 stuff)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Do you think NASA would have just cut the transmission for nothing?

My guess would be, NASA yet again, captured evidence of our friends in the sky!

Just my 2 cents...

Did anyone say NASA cut off the video? I didn't hear that. OP just said that video went off, and that there was interference on NASA's control room screens as well.

I wouldn't jump yet to conclusion that NASA did it to itself (and to the rest of us).

Also, I wouldn't call friends eveything that flies in the sky. There are certainly some friends up there, but there are also others.

Anyway, this will be a very interesting year, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snappahead
I was at the launch this morning about 6 miles from the pad and didn't see anything unusual apart from the awesome sight of the shuttle getting ariborne. I have never seen a UFO before, but am open to the possibility they are around and thought that a shuttle launch would be a prime place for one to show up.

There were choppers flying around up until 10 mins prior to the launch, along with some jets going overhead - we couldn't see them because the cloud was too low.

I was certainly looking around for anything unusual but didn't notice it. There were thousands of people taking photos and video, so if there was a UFO about then somebody (apart from NASA) definitely would have caught it on film.

Well of course you didnt see anything cos it happened in space.
I suggest reading the part in the original post about "2 hours after launch"

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by crestone

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Looks like you were right.
Good catch.

You've tried to redirect the topic of this thread by posting a blatantly fake video. Then you don't come out and apologize for it. Why do you do this?

Because he's just doing his job? Damage control?

I don't intend to accuse anyone of anything. It's just a feeling I have. First call it a hoax, and when it fails, give a false explanation (with a hearty agreement).

Psychology 101, dear Watson...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
nice one cooljayman, looks like you've got us all hunting for that footage...no luck so far but it was the first time i'd seen the 'fast forward ufo' footage which was pretty incredible (unless it is just a guy with a good flashlight)!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
reply to post by victoriawarrior

I just find it highly odd that you both saw this independantly and are newcomers today, and apparently not a soul else on here, some of whom I don't doubt actively look for this sort of thing, has seen what youboth did.

That's definitely strange, and they both may be lying, but there's a perspective you failed to see. Look at this as a great opportunity to prepare yourself psychologically for the very interesting year ahead.

If you get scared by what's happening now in the world, you'll be much more able to cope with what is yet to come.

In other words, try to pretend this is all true, even if just for a moment. It will have such a great impact on you that it may leave you completely stunned for a couple of seconds.

Don't believe me, try it yourself.

P.S.
And, no, I don't have anything to do with either of the 3 people I mentioned in this thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
The plot thickens. If there is anythig untoward going on here,i'm leaning more in the direction that the OP is real and that it's one other person whos screwing around here.

My thoughts exactly.

All these people joining on 11th, heartly agreeing with OP... with just a bit of a different description (imagine those movies from the '60s - "A giant Worm in space! Oh my God! What are we going to do!?"
).

Not to mention they all have such incredibly, strangely similar writing styles... One and the same person, perhaps?

Just an impression I get while reading through it all.

It's becoming very interesting, though. Like a real-life theater play, with masks and all. Who will turn out to be the villain in the end, I wonder... ["The butler did it!?
]

I'd like to see the video myself, that's for sure, but unless someone was recording it as it was being showed, I guess I'll never see it. Those NASA videos are usually so boring, and I'm certain very few people stay awake all night to watch them.

Until then, this thrad itself should provide all the entertainment one needs for a day.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthOne

Thanks for posting video Earthone, the 'object' I believe is actually four or five 'Moon Spheres' connected to create the appearance of a 'worm', these spheres/orbs as you may have noticed, are now appearing almost daily. Sometimes they fly in large clusters, sometimes individually, and I have seen three 'locked' in a triangular formation, with a fourth sphere 'weaving' in and out between them.
I have been following this thread with great interest, thanks again for locating and posting the footage.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The person that posted the screenshots (free_spirit?) that the OP said *was* what he saw -- what I'm not understanding is that everyone that says they saw it are saying "It was HUGE, it was really close" etc., etc. -- but that looks really far off in the distance to me. I mean, I obviously can't see it moving, but the screenshot does look like debris to me.

OP and other witnesses: When you say it was close, do you mean after the camera zoomed in on it for a moment?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Great thread.

I believe the OP is sincere in what he has seen, whether its 'otherworldly' or not.

When and if the video becomes available, that may clear things up... or make them worse.

"FOOD FOR THOUGHT"

As for the '9 min delay' via NASA... when we see a little bit of something before they edit or alter the screen shots.. imagine what we don't see when they stop broadcasting.

Hope we get to see the vid

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join