It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Kern, "Gay's are Infiltrating our City Council."

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

BW, I was talking about tennis balls!!!!

See how you twist my words?

Tell me what TV shows most offend you, please

'Sex In The City' or 'Desperate Housewives'?

Now, let's replay those shows, very popular, and count the Gay references....compared to the Hetorosexual references.....wanna play? Didn't think so. GAME OVER!

[edit on 4/15/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

1947, your quoting a book from 1947? Do you know the differences between 2008 and 1947?

Regardless, let’s say I decided to join the Christian club and not be homosexual anymore, I still wouldn’t get married and I still wouldn’t have kids. So I still would not be continuing the family unit!

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
The agenda is too increase social acceptability of gay life styles and to try to pass laws to make gay marriage legal.

If those things aren't on your agenda, then why are you here arguing for them?

When have I once argued for Gay Marriage, actually I’m against gay marriage – why? Because I believe Marriage is a pointless religious ceremony for a man and a woman.

What I am for, is something to recognise my Gay relationship (i.e.: a civil union, civil ceremony) what ever you want to call it. Just something that actually recognises the relationship in the same legal status as marriage that straight people have. Because my relationship is not legally recognised here then it means I can’t leave my pension to my partner should I die (straight couples can), If I have a will written out and it’s to my partner, my family can contest it easily (they wouldn’t) but they could and my partner would have no legal standing. Lot’s of little legal things.

As for marriage in a church conducted by a paedophile priest, you can stick that, why would I want that?

Now, what is wrong with the “Gay lifestyle” being more accepted? How does it hurt you that we live with someone of the same sex? How does it hurt you that we go on holidays with someone of the same sex? How does it hurt you that we sleep with someone of the same sex? How does any of that hurt you or affect your lifestyle?

I just don’t get how increasing acceptability would hurt you in anyway? I mean there is not going to be a sudden increase in Gay people (yes more will come out of the closet, but they have always been gay). So what difference will it make? I don’t care if people don’t accept me, it just annoys me how my government doesn’t accept my relationship or treat me the same as they treat straight people, because I’m gay I’m not even allowed to donate blood, They don’t treat me like a normal member of society yet they are quick enough to take my taxes, order me to vote (it’s law that you MUST vote here) and impose their laws on me. So I’m not good enough to be recognised, but I’m good enough to pay tax.

Oh, and I’m on here arguing because some Muppet named Sally Kerns came out with ridiculous statements.

Mikey

[edit on 15/4/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Again it was not I that made the connection. I think the key idea is that promiscuity breaks down family and marriage and society dwindles. Open homosexuality is associated with a high degree of male promiscuity. The greek and Roman histories bear this out.

The point and I would say the "trap," I see going on here is the same thing I have said before, this word Bigotry should be worn like a medal of honour when ever ANYONE who is actively engaged in the acts of Homosexuality, paedophilia, necrophilia, tries to get a Christian to quantify it against all the other sinful acts of sexual depravity, promiscuity, adultery etc,. When they say "OH You are saying homosexuals are as bad as (fill in the other sin that has more "sin value points" ) answer saying YES you are just as damned for that as the others according to the Bible.

Fact: We don't HAVE to accept anyone living active as homosexuals as anyone any better than people plagued, and / or troubled by sex sin and their lifestyle should be rebuked without a concern they believe you are a bigot as we don't seek the approval of sinners.

Fact: We don't HAVE to accept anyone living active as pedophiles as anyone any better than people plagued, and / or troubled by sex sin and their lifestyle should be rebuked without a concern they believe you are a bigot as we don't seek the approval of sinners.

Fact: We don't HAVE to accept anyone living active as husbands cheating on wives as anyone any better than people plagued, and / or troubled by sex sin and their lifestyle should be rebuked without a concern they believe you are a bigot as we don't seek the approval of sinners.

Fact: We don't HAVE to accept anyone living active as lesbians as anyone any better than people plagued, and / or troubled by sex sin and their lifestyle should be rebuked without a concern they believe you are a bigot as we don't seek the approval of sinners.

You know very well Whammy the arguments we see here are almost identical to those who rationalize why Nambla members have a right to their free speech when that is a given but what these debased sex addicted immoral men, woman, boys and girls don't seem to understand is what comes out of our mouths in that free speech that freedom of expression is what cultivates an environment for more of the same but more debased more depraved and the sicker they get in sin the more blind they are to recognise how very sick how very repulsive they become. This liberal garbage by Atheists and the Gay community has GOT to stop. When I see people arguing over things like free speech when what is at an issue is NOT 1st amendment rights to free speech yet it is ok for them to try and shut Christians up. Meanwhile the Atheist lesbian site I saw some of this debated featured an act by two young girls so absolutely and utterly disgusting it is so far from normal, I can't even describe what they were doing, but it sure as hell isn't sex.

My comments were attacked similar to here only much more vitriolic. These people that call us bigots are irrelevant and Ill show the site in an u2u, but I warn you, watch it at your own risk and make sure you are near the loo as you WILL want to throw up.

Acts like the one I speak about is because we have let things go so far over the line they have become oblivious to how messed up they are.

This is why you don't have to prove the damage a sexually depraved society that caters to the desires of Homosexuals or any other sex sin.

There is NO doubt NONE and from this day forwards just translate the rebuttals like this.

Your bigotry.
Con's translation = I hate the shame I feel when Christians convict me.

The Bible is wrong.

You cherry pick blah blah

Are you saying Gays are as bad as pedophiles?

Sally Kern is (fill in )

Allowing the Governments stamp of approval will only exascerbate this most pervasive societal moral decadence and depravity where the standards for self respect, to honour thy mother and father are blown to gargantuan proportion with the drop dead honest fact that we are in some very troubled times when you see what is going on out there.

Lucy is in Deliberate denial, you've tried now wash your hands of "it" and move on. Same with Canuck, he just wants to argue in defence of the sick in sin. They want to call us bigots or Bible thumpers, fine, thump it then dump it and move on. They are worthless to cast the life preserver while they scornfully reject it spitting in your face.

They are children of the grave, let the dead bury the dead.

Move on, they are beyond conscience and reason.

They mistake morality for oppression.

They are dead in sin, lost now

and until that day, or

maybe forever

- Con

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Sorry, I seen you compared Homosexuals to Paedophiles? If you don’t know the difference your obviously an idiot.

After seeing that ignorance in your first few lines, the rest of your post wasn’t worth reading.

Go learn something about it, please.

Mikey

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The only thing i hate,when a christian "convicts me" is the "christian" him/herself. People like you are about as christian as my dogs poo.

But that's ok,cos i'm probably just ashamed because i've been chastised by a "christian"

and you're going to hell too,by the way. I'm sure you sin daily if you take every single word from the bible as fact,as you must do. See you in the sulphur lake,I'll bring an extra pair of arm bands for you

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Mikey,whilst i admire your staying power,your blood pressure would be better off without these hate fulled bigots.

i wish I'd not clicked on this thread again this morning. Now i need another smoke.

I'm off again,nothing christians using their belief to bash gays,quelle supprise. But that's not off topic at all,is it. They're not just using this thread as another opertunity to bash gays,noooo,they wouldn't do that,they're christians. Christians spread love,through fear
(well,not all christians,but extreme fundamentalists on this thread do) So why would they go off topic just so they can bash us? Oh right,they're fundamentailsts,and are to be taken as a joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Sorry, I seen you compared Homosexuals to Paedophiles? If you don’t know the difference your obviously an idiot.

There is no difference they are both sex sin and the wages of sin is death.

You can't get any deader then dead

After seeing that ignorance in your first few lines, the rest of your post wasn’t worth reading.

Of course not and I expected an even more ignorant reply from YOU.

You lived up to my expectations

- Con

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Again DUH!!!! The agenda is too increase social acceptability of gay life styles and to try to pass laws to make gay marriage legal.

If those things aren't on your agenda, then why are you here arguing for them?

Okay fine if that's exactly how we are going to define the 'homosexual agenda' then I am a proud advocate of the homosexual agenda! What you're failing to understand is "the Homosexual Agenda" is about trying to pass laws for equality.

Yeah the gay community wants equality. The "blacks" wanted equality when they were persecuted as well. They eventually got theirs because America finally accepted the fact that the persecution was immoral. A similar understanding is happening in the Minds' of Americans concerning homosexuality... hence the reason you guys are so scared.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
There is no difference they are both sex sin and the wages of sin is death.

You made the claim before that homosexuality was equivalent to pediophila. And then when people addressed that you did that, you completely denied it.

And now, yet again, you equate homosexuality to pediophilia.

Oh sorry..you just meant the spiritual consequence is the same, my bad

[edit on 033030p://15u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

[

Of course not and I expected an even more ignorant reply from YOU.

You lived up to my expectations

- Con

LOL,you accuse Mikey of ignorance,in and after a reply full of it. The term irony is completly lost on you isn't it.

[edit on 15/4/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Yeah the gay community wants equality. The "blacks" wanted equality when they were persecuted as well. They eventually got theirs because America finally accepted the fact that the persecution was immoral. A similar understanding is happening in the Minds' of Americans concerning homosexuality... hence the reason you guys are so scared.

You don't want equality and your comparing yourselves to the struggles the Blacks had is absolutley shameful. Blacks had the common distinction of a skin color that was about race not about sexual abberation debauchery, depravity and immorality.

Don't even think you can compare that to what the Blacks went through

Frankly,, your logic would be just as flawed as any pedophile using the analogy to justify their bent too.

Kern is right,, you guys have lost touch with morality and trying to ride the coat tails of the Black's strife through civil rights shows just how off the mark you really are.

Bad Analogy, real bad

- Con

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
LOL,you accuse Mikey of ignorance,in and after a reply full of it. The term irony is completly lost on you isn't it.

The only irony I see is that I am not the one trying to spread my filthy laundry across the internet saying I have a right to be heard and not judged for my sick sinful acts.

I may not agree with him or his opinion of what is ignorant

but I understand the nature of his opinion

it comes from his love of sin

we all wrestle with it

So do you

- Con

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Wow I just read you entire post(s). You are one sick dude. One very angry grumpy spiteful old man. A very hatefull Christian you are. I am done with you. I'd rather burn in hell then rest in your version of heaven.

And btw your post(s) included all sorts of direct judgments on me. Not on my sins. But of the sinner. You guys kept talking about how that was wrong. That Christians don't judge blah blah blah. And then use the scapegoat tactic that you were judging the "sin" and not the "sinner".

Telling me I am going to hell. Is judging the sinner. And by your guys words, is something only God is supposed to do. Are you God?

Calling me an "it"...
Yeah that's judging me too. That's judging the person and not the sin.

You REAK of hipocricy. It's embarassing. Seriously, I am blushing vicariously for you.

[edit on 033030p://15u47 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The only irony I see is that I am not the one trying to spread my filthy laundry across the internet saying I have a right to be heard and not judged for my sick sinful acts.

we all wrestle with it

So do you

- Con
You are spreading your filth accross the internet. All you spout is hate and filth. As i say,the term irony is lost on you. Well over your head. I pity you,as when you find out that you'll be buring along with the rest of us,you'll wonder why.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

You REAK of hipocricy. It's embarassing. Seriously, I am blushing vicariously for you.

[edit on 033030p://15u47 by Lucid Lunacy]

Yeah their are a lot of us hipocrites at my Church we will gladly accept more too so you're invited.

Calling me an "it"...
Yeah that's judging me too. That's judging the person and not the sin.

First, I wasn't even talking to you and second, I don't know what you are, boy, girl, man woman. All you are to me is fonts on a website

The meaning you place on the word "it" can be any meaning you desire to quantify but don't superimpose your negative nature on it then blame me for your interpretation not putting you on a pedastal.

- Con

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

we all wrestle with it

So do you

- Con
You are spreading your filth accross the internet. All you spout is hate and filth. As i say,the term irony is lost on you. Well over your head. I pity you,as when you find out that you'll be buring along with the rest of us,you'll wonder why.

You are NOTHING like me but there was a time I was a lot like you.

I hope you can say that to someone like you someday

- Con

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yeah their are a lot of us hipocrites at my Church we will gladly accept more too so you're invited.

God tells me to stay away from your Church. Else I fall victim to the power of the dark side.

I don't know what you are, boy, girl, man woman. All you are to me is fonts on a website

I posted a pic on the previous page
and have said I was a man throughout this thread. I find it funny that you have barely read any of this thread, yet you speak in such absolutes when debating our points!

I have read the entire thread. Everyones posts. You have read very little. That in itself should say something. But anyways. Like I said. You are offering nothing to what we are discussing here. All you are doing is hating. Come back when you have something worthwhile to say.

The meaning you place on the word "it" can be any meaning you desire to quantify but don't superimpose your negative nature on it then blame me for your interpretation not putting you on a pedastal.

Please.

"my negative nature" that's hilarious. Re-read your posts man. Go buy a few more mirrors for your Church.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I hope you can say that to someone like you someday

More judging the sinner and not the sin eh? More Christian hipocricy eh? You have no right to judge us as a Christian when you are such a poor example of a Christian.

Your personal attacks and hatefull judgments is 99% of your posts it seems. I think you're getting close to Mod intervention here dude. Perhaps you can spend some time doing real research and then post something that relates to one of the many things Kerns said?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

And it is for this reason,i am most thankful. If I EVER turn out like you,I hope someone shoots me. You're no better than that disgusting abomonation Phelps.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Conspiriology is not a true Christian, all he/she is doing is spreading hate and judgement. He/she hasn’t even read this thread, has just come on accusing us of sin, judging others and by doing so is knowingly committing sin him/herself.

He/She has not bothered to comment on what Sally Kerns (for or against).

All I have worked out about Conspiriology so far is that he/she knows nothing of the current discussion topic or anything about homosexuals.

Conspiriology, you seem to be under the impression that we can spread our homosexuality, are you afraid you might catch it? Or even worse, you might like it!

It's people like you that make me fear for the world.

Mikey

[edit on 15/4/2008 by Mikey84]

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join