It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Photos, or Lack Thereof...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I know this may seem sick or wrong to some people, and my intentions aren't sick or wrong. Well my question is why hasn't there been any photos of bodies from 9/11 or photos of gory stuff from that day? I have only seen 1 graphic photo, of a limb, since that event happened. You would think film crews and cameramen would have taken hundreds of hundreds of pictures of the area since it was a big event. So why the lack of pictures?

I'm curious because I find it suspicious that there have been no body pictures or pictures of bodies found in the rubble etc. There's pictures of some dead guy in Wisconsin or whatever who got into a car accident and no one knows who he is, but pictures of his dead body are online still. So I would assume the biggest Terrorist Attack on U.S. soil would have cameras all over the place.

Let me know what you think...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was told that people were throwing themselves out of the windows to escape the flames and it was on television. I never saw this, can anyone confirm.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I saw pictures of people jumping out of windows?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who did.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not sure if there would have been that much left? I mean, after the impact and all the explosions I imagine many bodies would have just been blown to bits. I am sure there was something but I kind of doubt there were just people with cameras walking around through the rubble looking for bodies to take pictures of. So, I guess personally I am not too shocked by the lack of pictures.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There's a picture of people jumping here.

www.sk2k.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yes, people jumping out of the buildings is correct. But whenever there is a huge event that happens that involves death, there are always pictures that have been taken I guess to document the event? But anywho, there is just pictures of wreckage, but no scenes of where a body hit the ground or anything. I just still have that suspicious feeling...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
but no scenes of where a body hit the ground or anything. I just still have that suspicious feeling...

Ever seen a body that hits concrete from a high altitude? Not a pretty sight, I doubt, at that time ANY newspaper in the world would have shown something like that...As for bodies inside the building...you do understand what the forces involved of 110 floors coming down on each other..I would imagine that a lot were just pulverized.
There is a link to a story here, where they find lots and lots of body parts..

observer.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have the feeling that, maybe, not a single body made it to the ground, in one piece ?...

Maybe it was just too gory to show that? I heard that pieces of human flesh have been found all around there, even in/on buildings surrounding WTC.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
yeah they found a pair of bound hands on top of a building, i assume it was one of the people who were on one of the planes...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
yeah they found a pair of bound hands on top of a building, i assume it was one of the people who were on one of the planes...

Supposedly belonged to a stewardess.

This IS long, but LOTS of info

www.unansweredquestions.org...

"September 14, 2001 (I): Some gruesome remains are discovered in the WTC ruins. Investigators find a pair of severed hands bound together with plastic handcuffs on a nearby building. They are believed to have belonged to a stewardess. [Newsday, 9/15/01] There are reports of whole rows of seats with passengers in them being found, as well as much of the cockpit of one of the planes, complete with the body of one of the hijackers, and the body of another stewardess, whose hands were tied with wire. [Ananova, 9/13/01, New York Times, 9/15/01]"

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
WTF? Read this site's motto. I'm assuming some people might be too young to remember 2.5 years ago here?

The French film makers shooting their documentary on one of the NYC fire department units that got a call to WTC on 9/11, were inside the mezzanine with many of the fire crew. Every time there was a loud thud on the roof above them it was a jumper from the floors immediately around where the jet entered. The fire crew hated hearing every one of them. The bodies never reached the ground. Capish?

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some bodies did...a fireman was killed by a falling body.
10DeadInside10 original question was why there were NO pics of bodies etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Photographers had just an hour or so before the buildings collapsed. It would be hard to take any amount of pictures of the dead before all the debris fell. Most likely all photographers feared for their lives and stood way back away from the buildings.

FEMA cordoned off the area for several blocks immediately following the collapse of the WTC buildings. Most of the images of the carnage would be lost to history as a result. I'm sure the government has a lot of gory pictures of the event, but more than likely they will never see the light of day for the public to see.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You sick bastards!! It turns my gut, but its good for you all to see these videos of fellow americans Jumping from the towers. It will infuriate you to the point of supporting Bush whole heartidly.

Link to videos
www.1underground.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm not asking to see videos of people jumping out of the buildings because I know those are there. But I am just suspicious as to why there haven't been any photos of bodies. But now I understand that most likely the bodies just got obliterated and are no more. But what I don't get is that the site that NetStorm quoted was talking about how the body of the hijacker was found and body of a stewardess was found. How the hell is a whole body going to be intact completely after having to sustain crashing into a massive building at hundreds of miles per hour and then being burnt by the jet fuel, and then falling with the building.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
why are you suspicious that pictures are not released? Your suspicious of what? that people didn't die horrific deaths? I don't get it.

I am sure there are tons of pictures, however being that most of the pictures would have been pretty gruesome, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to go advertising and posting pics of these dead people and their body parts on the web.

As someone who worked in the WTC and lost friends on 9/11, I never ever ever want to see pictures of bodies or body parts. We had a memorial service and the only thing that the city provided of one our missing friends three weeks later, was her jewelry. They confirmed it was her by her dental records.

Stop being so freakin suspicious and get over it. I hope those pictures where ever they might be, never see the light of day.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
come on...if we can take jj's boob, we can most certainly take ppl jumping to their deaths

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
as far as the alleged people on the planes.....we know an airliner did not hit the pentagon..(go ahead a prove that a 757 hit....) ,the only film of the first plane to hit WTC1 does not show a plane with engine configuration of a 757/767, and the 2nd plane that hit WTC2 was obviously modified....my conclusion....has hard as it may seem..there were no passengers on those 3 'planes'

why was the WTC wreckage taken away soooooo quick and no analysis of debris done. Don't u think that they would want to understand better how a 'fire' could cause the metal to fail?...Well, thats not what caused the collapse.

so, that is why there are no 'gory pics' of the bodies.

p.s. u all know how to find the info on 911..sift thru it for a few days or months and if u still belive the story the govt as told......congragulations..u have official graduated from Advanced Brainwashing and can now hang your PhD on the wall. OKC is Brainwashing 101, in case u missed it

i've got my hip wanders on so bring it on

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Please Biatch. I cant believe you think there were no passengers on the planes. Just google and you can speak to the families on thier website memorials to the victims who were there, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, dads, moms, etc.. I am disgusted by your post and lack of respect for the dead.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the so called lack of respect, is beliving the story and not finding the truth. of course all the people on those 3 flights died.....but they didn't die the way the govt says. I honor them by exploring the FACTS.....not just idly, passivly listen to the story told.

the evidence is out there.......that is hw i honor those that have fallen........

ATS MOTTO:
DENY IGNORANCE

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join