It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Photos, or Lack Thereof...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can niether confirm nor deny the official facts as stated by the government. But do know real american civilians died on those planes - no matter who was behind it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My father saw the plane hit the pentagon. He had a contracting meeting there and had just pulled up. So, second hand information, but good enough for me since i've known the man my entire life, and know him to be honest.

/shrug

Just another eye witness some people don't believe i guess.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
do disrespect ment but, why is it that people only belive the eye witness reports that go with the govt story and none of the eye witness reports that don't.........
some links...something to think about..
voice morphing how is it that cell phones were working perfectly at 30,000 feet and no records on their bills..was the govt just being nice?
www.navysbir.brtrc.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">holo tech 1
www.au.af.mil..." target="_blank" class="postlink">holo tech 2
www.mala.bc.ca..." target="_blank" class="postlink">holo tech 3
sounds far fetched...or does it.....
once again why is it that the eye witness who saw an airliner are belived but those who also saw a c-130 above the airliner are not...how about those that say they saw a 'small private plane' fly in to WTC1 are not believed??
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
10deadinside10 if someone were to supply a pic of anyones body that hit the ground and it was someone YOU knew would that be messed up man all im saying is its better that no one sees those pics just incase you know them my father was there and i thank god everyday he wasnt hurt and now you come on here wanting to know why pictures of dead bodys and body parts not were not being taken. No one in there right mind would take a picture of a dead body hell i know i wouldnt. Im pissed off now

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
talkin pictures of dead bodies is always something that has to be done after an accident, muder, or battle. THey have been doin this for a long time. I remember a sotry about the pohotographers of the civil war talkin pic of the dead so it is nothing new.

And clearmidn does bring up a point. The most sturdy proof we have of theplanes beign loaded with people is the governmnets word. and one might say what about the families??/ well money can be a big influence. and with a new pipeline goin thorugh afganistan and the iraq oil we have some cash on hand. I mean yea their were more than likely people on that plane but are you absolutly possitive. The voice morphing thing is amazing and very dangerous. that could explain the phone calls and such. Alos remember those planes went off radar for awhile so we dont know what happen. I wouldnt be suprised if in the next few years you start hearing stories about 9-11 victims appearing places or a massive influx of 9-11 families disapearing if you knwo what i mean.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have to say that I was there and saw the planes with my naked eye. I saw no small private planes crash into the buildings.

Only the big ones.

As to the bodies, well, there was skin if that is what you are looking for. Most people were doing what they could to help as opposed to taking pictures.

The pictures I saw being taken were of the people that were alive and/or pictures of the whole scene, not bodies etc.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
I know this may seem sick or wrong to some people, and my intentions aren't sick or wrong. Well my question is why hasn't there been any photos of bodies from 9/11 or photos of gory stuff from that day? I have only seen 1 graphic photo, of a limb, since that event happened. You would think film crews and cameramen would have taken hundreds of hundreds of pictures of the area since it was a big event. So why the lack of pictures?

I'm curious because I find it suspicious that there have been no body pictures or pictures of bodies found in the rubble etc. There's pictures of some dead guy in Wisconsin or whatever who got into a car accident and no one knows who he is, but pictures of his dead body are online still. So I would assume the biggest Terrorist Attack on U.S. soil would have cameras all over the place.

Let me know what you think...

Go to ------------------------- and you will see some pics

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I can niether confirm nor deny the official facts as stated by the government. But do know real american civilians died on those planes - no matter who was behind it.

One of my fellow employees in the same building that I work in was on the plane that went down in PA. I didn't personally know him.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

I know this may seem sick or wrong to some people, and my intentions aren't sick or wrong. Well my question is why hasn't there been any photos of bodies from 9/11 or photos of gory stuff from that day? I have only seen 1 graphic photo, of a limb, since that event happened. You would think film crews and cameramen would have taken hundreds of hundreds of pictures of the area since it was a big event. So why the lack of pictures?

I'm curious because I find it suspicious that there have been no body pictures or pictures of bodies found in the rubble etc. There's pictures of some dead guy in Wisconsin or whatever who got into a car accident and no one knows who he is, but pictures of his dead body are online still. So I would assume the biggest Terrorist Attack on U.S. soil would have cameras all over the place.

Let me know what you think...

Go to ------------------------- and you will see some pics

Rotten was my favorite site...but Rotten couldnt hold ogrish.com's jock...check that site out

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Stop being so freakin suspicious and get over it.

Okay, we're on a Conspiracy website and you're telling me to no be suspicious?

And another thing, let's just get this straight so people don't get the wrong idea about what I'm looking for. The reason why I created this thread was to find out why no pictures of bodies have been leaked or shown anywhere at all. I am not looking for pictures so I can look at them. I am simply looking into why there have been no pictures. Quicksilver summed up my entire point of view and question in his post...

Originally posted by Quicksilver
talkin pictures of dead bodies is always something that has to be done after an accident, muder, or battle. THey have been doin this for a long time. I remember a sotry about the pohotographers of the civil war talkin pic of the dead so it is nothing new.

And clearmidn does bring up a point. The most sturdy proof we have of theplanes beign loaded with people is the governmnets word. and one might say what about the families??/ well money can be a big influence. and with a new pipeline goin thorugh afganistan and the iraq oil we have some cash on hand. I mean yea their were more than likely people on that plane but are you absolutly possitive. The voice morphing thing is amazing and very dangerous. that could explain the phone calls and such. Alos remember those planes went off radar for awhile so we dont know what happen. I wouldnt be suprised if in the next few years you start hearing stories about 9-11 victims appearing places or a massive influx of 9-11 families disapearing if you knwo what i mean.

Quicksilver spoke about how taking pictures of the entire scene and the bodies has always been done. And I know this, and that is why I am here questioning why there has been no pictures of these sort online or anywhere. I know people were busy helping save lives on that day, but the rubble of the WTC was there for quite some time.

So the point is, I'm not on here looking for pictures to see, I am simply asking why there have been no pictures. Hopefully this clears some things up.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i think the real reason that their are no photo's of the dead on the floor or body parts in the rumble is purely out of respect for the 3000 people that unwilling gave their lives to whatever took those towers down. I mean why would you want to see that? proof people died? come on, its the same as the diana thing, people that showed photo's of her dying were condemed worldwide.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I was told that people were throwing themselves out of the windows to escape the flames and it was on television. I never saw this, can anyone confirm.

I didn't see it myself, but my sister claims she saw it on live news, as it was happening. Soon after, they pretty much avoided showing any jumpers. The only reason it was aired in the first place, was because they didn't expect it, I guess.

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I am sure there are tons of pictures, however being that most of the pictures would have been pretty gruesome, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to go advertising and posting pics of these dead people and their body parts on the web.

Quite frankly, as long as it's nobody I know, I don't care. I could look at gruesome pictures of anyone. While you might not want to see them, they should be available, IMO. If nothing else, just for documentation of the incident. It's all evidence.

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I promise you, people were jumping from those buildings, at least 200...I used to see it every night before I went to sleep, be ause I saw it that day. I saw them choose jumping off the WTC instead of burning to death. Many of the bodys went thru the atrium and were not on the outside of the walkway, some were...

As for bodies that were obliterated by the the crumbling tower--my husbands a fireman and I was there for the 3 days. Nothing bigger than very very small bits of remains remained. I was 2 feet away from a bucket brigade that went on for hours to try to remove rubble, to get to survivors, well there were none. What was left of those people fit into those buckets I can tell you if anyone broke out a camera at that time, they would have been killed. It was the most horrendous mind altering sight.
I know its not understandable to someone who didnt see this..but these fires burned for 3 friggin months. 103 stories were compacted into just a few. What the hell do you think you will find.
Sorry to put it bluntly, but it was one huge crematorium.

You must understand the chaos and debris from just the initial explosions there was # flying everywhere and forget after the building came down you couldnt see for blocks...
well I can go on forever but I can tell you as a witness
there were many jumpers
and there were human remains found photographed and video recorded (I know for fact)
The public will see this but not now..its too fresh

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Something to consider,...

Photog'rs are reporters. Their job is to document events.

MANY pictures were taken.

Some were publically released.

MANY of the photog'rs as well as the news agencies, saw fit to archive the negs, but not print them. There is no need to look at peoples guts lying around.

News should have a purpose or an intelligent message.

There is no purpose in publishing thousands of pictures of dead body parts, in such a horrific national event, that touched the soul of so many people.

Burn the negetives for all I care, as they serve no real purpose, other than feeding the minds of people who enjoy looking at them.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yes, people jumping out of the buildings is correct. But whenever there is a huge event that happens that involves death, there are always pictures that have been taken I guess to document the event? But anywho, there is just pictures of wreckage, but no scenes of where a body hit the ground or anything. I just still have that suspicious feeling...

Dont...i live in NYC...i was there at the makeshift morgue and many of my friends helped go through the wreck at the Staten Island Garbage Landfill (ironically called Fresh Kills) on a daily basis...I was at the WTC while it was still burning (which it did until January)...and you could smell it all everyday from my house...believe me...it was real...ive seen photo of the jumpers...ive heard all too many first hand accounts from firefights and police officers and other friends who worked inside of the building...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Kind of makes you wonder what kind of guys are running this country. To do something like that just to have a reason to get into the middle east.

I realize people are killed everyday so it really doesnt matter that much to them,but man did they have to make it so catastrophic.

Makes me want them out of office now and not wait until the election. Just think what lengths they will go to without having to worry about re-election. Since they have #ed up afghanistan and iraq so far they will be full speed on a correction if re-elected.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There are no gory bloody pictures of mutilated human corpses because this is america.

Our media does not print such things, because the public would be horrified to see them.

This sounds more like someone with Morbid curiosity than a serious question of conspiracy. there were plenty of bodies. Several eyewitness stories can fill in any details you wish.

But for the sake of waht is considered public decency in America, well, you wont find gruesome mutilated bodies for your amusement

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I was told that people were throwing themselves out of the windows to escape the flames and it was on television. I never saw this, can anyone confirm.

There have. I've seen it on tv.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
There are no gory bloody pictures of mutilated human corpses because this is america.

Our media does not print such things, because the public would be horrified to see them.

Around 9/11/02 I was sent a kind of "don't forget" Powerpoint presentation at work that included a couple of pictures of jumpers on the ground. You could tell they were taken by profesional photographers. I don't know where they came from, but agree with Skadi, that they were to grusome for publication.

Also, remember that thes bodies would have been obliterated when the towers fell so there was a limited amount of time to take such pictures.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Seth Bullock]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This sounds more like someone with Morbid curiosity than a serious question of conspiracy. there were plenty of bodies. Several eyewitness stories can fill in any details you wish.

But for the sake of waht is considered public decency in America, well, you wont find gruesome mutilated bodies for your amusement

Skadi, no offense, but this is a crock. The media in the US typically jumps all over ANYTHING that will improve its ratings by getting the mindless of our country to pay attention to it.

As to the pictures, they exsist. I have seen them. I was in New York in February and (much to my disgust) found people (for lack of a better term) selling books with pictures of the wreckage and remains in them. I'm sure these scavengers are still around the site, so if ya wanna see the pictures you can go get em. (However if you do, you're just as disgusting as the people trying to make a profit off this tragedy).

Why weren't the pictures plastered across the media? Maybe, for once, they decided to show some decency (doubt that) or maybe the media was told not to publicize the photos. Remember there was a huge push to "protect" our fragile psyches from the horrors of this event (to the extent of recalling DVDs & VHS tapes that showed the Spider-man trailer with the twin towers in it)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join