It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett Find a Path to Another Dimension

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.hemuz.org...

He said he had been in a whole new place where money and war didn't exist. He calmly said that they should stop looking for him, that they would never find him or his plane. He told her that he loved her dearly and that he couldn't explain, but that we would all know in due time. He asked her to be patient and trust him. He said that he had come just so she could find closure, and know that they will be together again soon. He asked her not to tell anyone about this, that he would explain everything to the whole world in due time, and he left, just as quietly as he had arrived.

I have a feeling that this is dealing with 2012, also i wanted to post this video it does seem to have a correlation with what happened to steve.

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It is a fascinating story. We must all remember that people fake their own deaths, disappear, and numerous other stories related and unrelated. If this man had truly found the entrance to another dimension into a better world it is more likely than not that he would share this discovery. The story of the phone tag friend is a bit over the top- given this mans history and the "supposed" relationship and suddenly he wants to share the most important discovery with a friend he barely has a real relationship with, and a doubter who poked fun at him by insinuating drunkenness- is the typical storyline for conspiracies- all the way to the regret filled comment, "I wish I had not made fun of him and had gone with him- or If I knew then what I know now I would not be skeptical".

Every bullschit story runs this exact same way- every time and its as boring as another blurry UFO pic/video.

I am a person who believes without the standard evidence, cover-ups and conspiracy theories. I believe what I believe.

This story reeks of the same skanky tricks that every story like it does.

I always put myself in the situation and wonder what I would do if I found a door to another world. I always come to the same conclusion- I would walk through it and regret nothing- My hope to bring my pet with me is the only thing which might hold me back. But I would end up walking through anyway because nothing could be as bad as this phucked up insane world- and if it were worse from a point of violence I would only be in it sooner rather than later- Hell at least it would be over with and short of suicide I would take any ticket off this rock in a heartbeat and take my chances cause this place sucks arse to the enth degree and its getting worse as we go!

I would of course miss compassionate, loving, generous and creative people- but hey they are not and cannot save this atrocious world or even tip it in the right direction! The first thing I would say upon my arrival is take to the leader, where I would happily point out all the flaws in my past world, I would name names and give descriptions so should any of them find their way into the new world they would be disposed of immediately, post haste- assuming the new world is better that is!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well to begin with, what Steve thought was the fourth dimension is not traditionally thought of as a spatial dimention, but is considered the dimension of 'time'.

Thus, the fourth 'spatial' dimension would actually have to be called the Fifth Dimension.

Here is a shadow of the Fifth Dimension on two dimensional space:

This is a view of Steve plastered to the wall of the Fifth Dimensional Inn (you can surely imagine why!:

HTH.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
I always put myself in the situation and wonder what I would do if I found a door to another world. I always come to the same conclusion- I would walk through it and regret nothing-

That would probably be a huge mistake. Think about it.

What would a 2 dimensional being look like in our world. He'd be stuck to the floor, a line drawing cartoon of himself. He wouldn't be able to move, because being so 'flat', he'd be stuck in place by the 0.1mm grain of the wood, which would look like a mountain to him - an impenetrable barrier.

By analogy, if you went to the fifth dimension (the 4th spatial dimension), you'd be stuck in one spot also, not being a 4-dimensional being.

Even if you went to 'another dimension', there's little guarantee it would be like jumping through the star gate in SG-1, it would be so alien that you'd likely die instantly due to any number of hostile effects.

Like the Kryptonians, stuck in the Phantom Zone, you'd be plastered to the 'wall' crying 'Let me back in-n-n-n-n-n-nnn'.

(just jokin' with ya, mostly)

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I think this sums it up quite nicely. You would either "be stuck against the wall" or you would unravel from not having the proper "quantum structure" to survive in such an environment.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

And to BFFT, this hypothisis opens up a whole new can of worms!

Anyone remember the music video by 'AHA' - 'Take on me' (I think it was called that,) where a 3d chick enters a 2d black and white cartoon world and then come back! (really inovative at the time) - love Family Guys version as well!

However, back on topic, to enter another dimension we would (I guess) be required to conform to the physics of that dimension and would either self destruct or be totally unrecognisable from our present form.
Just my $2.50 (current rate of exchange notwithstanding!)
H

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
To reply to Dave420 on the page before, Steve's wife recalled him wearing the watch thats what I read in an article from page 3/4.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I feel kinda sorry for all the skeptics, it must be very hard to trust and believe other people, oh the precious ego is always at stake.

I believe this 100%, and even if it isnt true, I'm happy I chose to believe it, without hope and faith there is actually no point in the life we live. I'll take my chances with being mocked and laughed at for believing apparently far fetched things over being sceptical of everything any day of the week.

I might be horribly wrong and illogical, but I have hopes and dreams for this planet and it's people, and that brings me more joy than knowing that water contains hydrogen. Fact is stagnant and analytical, you're living on analysis of the known, Hope is the power to look higher, to dream, to change and believe. When you are dying, will you think about the facts you knew in life ? Or will you think of what you experienced in life and perhaps the question, whats next ? - why wait for death before you realise that hope is why you're alive ?

2 cents paid in full.

J

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

People wonder... If it was such a big discovery, surely he would have let the world know....

Well to be honest, I dont think I would - look at how people are making fun of the guy for it. Can we expect that we would deserve to even go to thay dimension if it were to exist as he claims it does ?

People all want to sit in the background mocking because the ego can make decisions from there without risking any "injury", then when the plan works they all want to jump aboard.

Remember the people of the time did the same thing to Noah.

We're going into the 5th world soon and it seems we're making all the same mistakes, just this time we're doing them in style!..... *sigh*

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

What do you mean when you say that you are an aquarium?

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Albin]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
According to the laws of quantum mechanics, there are many different alternate worlds out there. Quantum mechanics states that we can never access these alternate worlds, perhaps this man found the key we need to alter time and reality itself!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
I feel kinda sorry for all the skeptics, it must be very hard to trust and believe other people, oh the precious ego is always at stake.

I believe this 100%, and even if it isnt true, I'm happy I chose to believe it, without hope and faith there is actually no point in the life we live. I'll take my chances with being mocked and laughed at for believing apparently far fetched things over being sceptical of everything any day of the week.

I might be horribly wrong and illogical, but I have hopes and dreams for this planet and it's people, and that brings me more joy than knowing that water contains hydrogen. Fact is stagnant and analytical, you're living on analysis of the known, Hope is the power to look higher, to dream, to change and believe. When you are dying, will you think about the facts you knew in life ? Or will you think of what you experienced in life and perhaps the question, whats next ? - why wait for death before you realise that hope is why you're alive ?

2 cents paid in full.

J

wow i couldnt have said it better myself, you deserve a standing ovation. i really do feel sorry for all the skeptics, its just sad to see humanity fall so low...

5/5 for the post

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

Wikipedia links to a story on CNN that states his wife said he wasn't wearing it that day, after the earlier story that said he was wearing it.

Either way, the watch was manually-operated. If he was incapacitated, then he couldn't have used it. Not to mention it had to survive the impact for it to work.

There still is nothing mysterious about his disappearance.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

It's generally a good idea to believe stuff only with supporting evidence, otherwise you have to believe in everything, from Santa Claus to the Tooth Fairy.

Thinking something is true and knowing something is true are far from the same thing, and I'd rather be in the latter group than the former.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My theory, or conspiracy since we seem to be thirsting for so many, is that ol' Steverino set his plane down at a super secret airfield where he'd arranged to be picked up by a French Mirage jet. From there he was whisked away to spend his days in idyllic bliss and unharried seclusion with the late Princess of Wales who is in hiding and not really dead.

Of course if it had been one of us common folk, and the French Interpol had picked the likes of me off the roadways while I collected bottles and cans, too many friends would be asking too many questions for too long a time. See how quickly they are declaring him dead? Not so with the likes of the common person.

Of course this all presupposes she is still alive and plotting to steal multi-millionaires for her personal enjoyment. And no disrespect is intended by this reply, I personally think she's in a better place than she could ever be on Earth. God bless her pretty little soul.

From a retired USAF man

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.
reply to post by sherpa

lennyjones.net...

folks, here is a night video of what goes on at BM.

also, for the record, BM takes place on a giant pentagon with a pentagram inside it....

For certain that event is the closest thing I can find to another dimension...can't wait for another trip!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Don't say that! I'm sitting in a chair in Anchorage a few yards above sea level. Now I'll be having dreams.

Move I would if I were you yes hmmm?

Sea levels Rise

Pleasant Dreams... ( of mermaids)

[edit on 19-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I guess thats the crux of my confusion. How can you enter a dimension that does not alter your perception of reality? How can you enter a mathematical equation?

The problem here is the definition of 'dimension' You are talking in the terms of time, the forth dimension... but one can also consider a parallel universe a differnt dimension... something they showed in 'Sliders' If you look up 'dimension' you will find many definitions... I think that is the confusion

The Other 40 Dimensions
Center for Experimental Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics
(CENPA)
University of Washington
Seattle, Washington, USA
www.npl.washington.edu...

Funny picture aside, how can it make sense to some people if those same people cannot explain it?

Very simple... while a person may be able to grasp the concept. it does not necessarily follow that the same person has the ability to explain it satisfactorily to someone else...

There is really no reason that a different dimension could exist where there is no change in our perception at all... its merely at a different point in space time...

From the Many-Worlds Theory to Other Dimensions
www.pureinsight.org...

Science fiction texts often mention the concept of dimension, when really referring to parallel universes, alternate universes, or other planes of existence. This usage is derived from the idea that in order to travel to parallel/alternate universes/planes of existence one must travel in a spatial direction/dimension besides the standard ones. In effect, the other universes/planes are just a small distance away from our own, but the distance is in a fourth (or higher) spatial dimension, not the standard ones.
Wikipedia

When people are speaking of "other dimensions" THIS is usually what they mean

Hope that helps

[edit on 19-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonke05We simply do NOT have enough data. So, let's actually add value to this community...research the various aspects of this scenario and see what the data says!

Data says...

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Data says...

" Once, and insider told the group that on such and such a day, at such and such an hour, they would be activating the natural stargate at Frenchman's Mountain East of Las Vegas. They even told where they would be on the hillside, and where someone could come and observe from a distance. No one was able to make it on the short notice, but the group did watch a real-time satellite image of the location, and watched as the entire mountain began to "glow" on the screen in front of them from a government web site that is publicly available."

www.illuminati-news.com...

Seems there are many sources talking seriously about NATURAL portals in the Nevada area (Frenchman's Mt is a stones throw behind John Lear's house
)

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A close friend of my recieved this transmission from Steve. My friend frequently is in contacted by beings from different frequencies. Amazing what I have learnt! It does sound way out there but this is for those who do get it or at least are open to this stuff. I know it is REAL... Reality is not what I use to think or what we are led to believe.
Enjoy...

March 25, 2008

This transmission is an attempt by Steve Fossett to communicate after he disappeared on September 3, 2007.

My name is Steven Fossett. On September 3, 2007, while I was flying over the Nevada desert, I was directed to a place of undetermined origin, which at this time, I must be quite vague about. This place allowed me to enter a creosonic portal. This portal forms a folded vacuum into a much higher frequency, which allows me to experience a whole new concept of living. I was asked if I would travel into this opening into a higher frequency and share my experience with others. I decided to take on this huge task.
It has been very interesting with the people I can communicate with from here. There are many more out there that are capable of breaking through this frequency barrier than I realized. Now that the Earth has started a new adventure into a more complex way of functioning, there will be many new processes that we have never experienced before as we go into this new time period. I am in touch with my wife and some of my friends. I will be in this condition for some time, until I adapt to this higher frequency. What I would like to do with the ones I can connect with is to have some of them, with their permission, to join me to experience what I\\\'m going through, because there is no possible way this can be explained from where you preside at this time. It does not matter how open you are to new phenomena, without experiencing it on your own, you will never have a full understanding of this experience.
When you get into this new energetic field, you have no physical or mental weight holding you down. Therefore, it is very hard to return to the normal life you had prior to this. I\\\'m not sure if I will return or not, it all depends on where I can do the most good. Apparently, I was picked before my birth for this project. This is why I have led such a dramatic life, with all the projects and experiences I have gone through.
I have been playing around for some time with the understanding of how to enter into this creosonic. On September 5th, I finally was able to travel into one of these voids. Everything in this voided collage has to be experienced and reacted to in a whole different manner than you normally use in a third dimensional program. Simple things like walking upstairs or drinking from a glass of water and compensating for centrifugal force. Everything has to be rewritten from the norm that you are used to. The fact that you don\\\'t have to deal with mental or physical weight is a big plus. All your thoughts are in a pure form and have no destructive force behind them. Your physical body has absolutely no discomfort. Every move you make is very pure and precise. There isn\\\'t a real easy way to explain this procedure because of the lack of referrals that are available. My dilemma is whether to return to my original physical state and deal with the denseness and discomfort. Returning does not seem very promising to me.
JB: Are you able to pick up on my transmission at this time? Okay, let\\\'s give it a try and see if you can pick up on my questions. What is the reason you have taken on this project? Is this something that you have been planning for a long time and are their alien beings involved?
Stephen: First thing, I have a question. Yes, I am picking up on your transmission but am not quite sure how this is taking place. Are you working through a computer? Okay, I heard that and it seems to be working very well. All is coming through very clear. You asked me why I have taken on this project. Apparently, from what I am receiving from my Pleiatian friends over here, is that this has been in the planning stage prior to my birth. Some of us at this time apparently are being groomed to guide the ones that are crossing over to the new wave link. This new wave link is a beginning of a frequency that we will all be part of in the near future. There is no way to describe the feeling that I have been introduced to into this new dimension.
I see you\\\'ve just noticed how time is enhanced by quite a bit while we are communicating. Also, there are a number of you at this time that have been chosen, with your permission, to experience what I am going through in this transformation inlock that is in the process at this time. I would suggest you not drink water while you\\\'re working in this new timeline that you are experiencing at the moment. The reason you coughed when you took a drink is that you are not swallowing in coordination with pouring the water down your throat. This is what I was telling you. Everything has to be relearned when working in a creosonic frequency. You must be noticing by now the light feeling that is being projected into your atmosphere. So what is happening is you\\\'re getting a small taste of this higher frequency. Are you aware of this?
JB: Yes I am. Something is becoming very calm in my system at this time. I also am sensing some life force around me in my office at this time. Is this anything to do with our connection?

Stephen: What you are feeling is not any kind of entity or life form. It is an energetic field that you have surrounded yourself with to connect with the force that we are working with. You\\\'re not even aware that you have done this. This is something that will be explained to you at another time.
I have been experiencing a lot of new and exciting processes living in a whole new environment. This is what I will bring back with me if I decide to come back to the third dimensional realm. It\\\'s not something that you would want to experience. Once you come over here and experience this wonderful way of life, it doesn\\\'t make much sense to return. The only reason I would return is if it would benefit the rest of you that are coming over, and also to see my family and friends. I still have much to experience here, so we will see what happens.
JB: From what I understand, this whole process you are experiencing has been put into place by the Pleiatians, is this correct? Also, can you describe anything about their culture? I have heard many wonderful things about them.
Stephen: Yes, they are quite amazing beings. They have a lot to do with our culture and helping us raise our spiritual awareness. I\\\'m not in complete communication with them at this time, even though I am experiencing their energy field, our communication line is still in its infancy stage. There is something I can do already at this point; I can pass on how to process energy that will lighten the load where you are now. Apparently a third dimensional experience in the physical body as a human in one of the most difficult life experiences available.
JB: Do you have any idea how we got connected?

Stephen: Yes, I\\\'m sure it was the Pleiatians. You might keep the awareness that you have when you feel them now, so you are aware when they return. What I have learned more than anything over here the last six months is how the Pleiatians process thought, so we can interject with them. Apparently, you have been working with them recently in conjunction with multiple thought processing so that you can create some sort of large community in a new dimension.

I was first contacted in the spring of 1957 by the Pleiatians. This is when they first started grooming me throughout my life for the project I\\\'m involved with now. I had to be mentally, physically and spiritually prepared to handle the process I am experiencing. If I decide to stay here and work from here, there will be a prop created of myself and the plane I was flying to look like there was some sort of mishap. It will look like I was killed in this mishap.
JB: I was just informed that you were tied in with the Rapidoriens near the Steen Mountains of Oregon. This isn\\\'t all that far from the Nevada desert where your airplane was reported missing. Are you familiar at all with what I am presenting to you?

Stephen: Yes! Do you know this area?

JB: Absolutely! My friends and I spent a number of nights camped out in this area last summer. Are you tied in with any of this at all?

Stephen: This is very interesting. The area you are describing to me is one of the main gathering points for different space entities to congregate. This is so amazing how they have lined us up to interact with each other to work on this huge project that is about to take place.
JB: Are you aware of this new city or community that is about to come together? Also, are you aware of where this is supposed to take place?

Stephen: I am a little confused on where this property presides. I do know what you are referring to when you say the new city.
JB: I am a little confused on how we are communicating. Are we communicating telepathically or is there a method that I am not familiar with?

Stephen: There must be different groups that are working with us and helping us communicate because I\\\'m not completely literate in mental transformation and I don\\\'t believe you are either. This is very exciting! Whatever, it is working well. Somehow, you and all your friends have created an energy force that is pulling this all together. It is very powerful. Give me a little time and see if I can tie some loose ends together here and see what is going on. I do not know who the Rapidoriens are, but they must by somehow tied in with the Pleiatians because their energy fields match very close.
JB: Are you familiar with the red lines that appear in the dry lake in the Alvord desert of Oregon?

Stephen: Yes, very much so. I do not know how to read them but I know they are an accordance pattern for different visitors from all over the galaxy.
JB: My biggest curiosity is over whether you can explain where you are and what you\\\'re doing at this time? Do you have friends and people you are working with in this different frequency?

Stephen: There are many different entrances and exits into all realities. As soon as you understand this concept, retrain yourself to become aware of these phenomena\\\'s. This gives you much more freedom in traveling inter-dimensionally. That is what I\\\'m basically doing, learning and understanding how these different portals connect to each other and what their purpose is. My biggest question is, where the hell did this all come from? It is totally amazing how perfectly coordinated everything is between hyperspace. What happens when you go into these so-called different frequencies isn\\\'t what you think. You are venturing into a new and strange world. Basically, you\\\'re going back to where you originated from. Even though it seems a little strange, you also have a sense of going home and being around the ones that you knew from some other life experience.
I know what you\\\'re thinking, would it be like going to the spirit world? Not really, because you still have a physical body. In the spirit world you have given that physical existence up. I am trying to think of an analogy that will give you some reference point on what the difference is. The only thing I can come up with is to think of yourself living in a giant mansion with many rooms. Your whole family is in this mansion, living in a basement with no window. You and your family start to go room to room. You begin in the basement where there are no windows and you keep going up higher and higher in the mansion where the windows are. This allows you to see much more. It\\\'s all the same structure. It just has a better view the higher you go up. You are currently in the basement, which I would call third dimension. It has no view and no understanding of much of anything else.
The second part of your question concerns whether I have friends and people I know in these different realms? Of course! Looking at it from your view it would be like going back to other lifetimes or other dimensional experiences. However, when you are in this frequency there is no such thing as going back or forward because time does not come into play. This is why explaining anything from here to somebody who is in the basement isn\\\'t understandable. Those in the basement base everything on time. Most of you at this point should know that time is such a small amount of a physical experience. Go ahead with your next question.
JB: Do you see the Earth now like you did when you were here?

Stephen: Let\\\'s go back to the mansion again. If you\\\'re out of the basement and into the second-story, where there are windows, you are given much more of an advantageous view than you had in the basement, but you still remember you life in the basement. So the question is, \\\"Do I see the earth like I did when I was there?\\\" The answer would be, \\\" Yes, but I also see much more because I\\\'m up where the windows are; where the light and sun is coming in and allowing me a much more beautiful picture. All my friends that I\\\'ve known forever are here too. But remember, it\\\'s not like going back to a past anything because we\\\'re not dealing in time now. We are dealing in frequency. So it is not like going home to my old friends. It is like being with my same friends and never leaving. As I said, we are not dealing with time. This is not a simple process of allusion to explain unless you are actually here to experience this.
JB: You say you communicate with your wife, does she understand the concept you just explained?

Stephen: She does not need to know this information because it is not necessary where she is in her evolving patterns. Like many of you, I have this tremendous drive to understand. If you do not have this intention, it will not come to you. You\\\'ve heard many times that energy follows energy. This is why people get so frustrated trying to figure out more than you are capable of. This could drive you crazy.
Another question you had about Oprah Winfrey opening up many people to this new concept. I really can\\\'t tell you much about that other than it\\\'s all part of a plan. It seems to be very powerful method for her to open up all these new avenues. You have another question. What do we see when we go into different dimensions or different frequencies, however, you want to say it. Remember, your main point of reference comes off your feelings. It\\\'s not what you see. So basically, you feel the transition. You don\\\'t see much of anything because your eyes are only good for subsequently taking care of your everyday needs in a physical body. I hope this answers your questions. It is not the easiest thing to answer many of your questions because of the little you see from living in the basement.
There is one thing that is a little amazing. It\\\'s all the different toys and gadgets that are laying around here, like the airplane I was flying, from people that have entered into the void, this dimensional interchange.
(((((((((The following showed up on the computer when JB returned from a short break. He was told that this is Stephen trying to communicate with the computer directly.) I know who is a this is a visible go a is is as is she is much she is me is as is his is a she is this is as it is this is a this is this is as it is this and this are as is this is are as this is are this is this is as this is this this this this in her this your this is this is this is t his is your this is a this this is this this is him as his are there is your own a much is a just and this is the way or a one of allow all she you can log to of the ego is okay)))))
JB: My question is did you try to write something on my computer while I was taking a nap and if you did, what were you trying to say? As you can see, it does not make any sense.

Stephen: Once I realized you had a voice actuated computer, I thought I would give it a try. Actually, I did feel it was a success even though it did not make much sense, at least I got it started. If you don\\\'t mind, we can try this again when you go back to bed. If you just leave the microphone on and see what happens. By the way, I\\\'m not doing this by myself, we are receiving plenty of help, we have some mutual friends that are working quite hard to make this all happen.
JB: I am looking forward to see what happens. I have more questions, did you have to completely release the ego before you could go into this higher realm?

Stephen: I\\\'m not sure how to answer this, the ego has been blamed for everything that goes wrong. When they worked with me and my imbalanced condition, the Pleiatians throughout the years had groomed me so I was able to take on this project. They basically kept my mental processing part of my mind from being out of control. As you know by now, thought is the key creative factor in everything that happens and by allowing everything to be in perfection and not try to change it, keeps you balanced to a point that allows the next realm to be available to cross into. That is what a number of you are doing now is preparing to go into a new realm, and the neat part of it is, it is a frequency that you are creating yourself by using collective consciousness. The ones that read this transmission and understand what I am presenting to you now will be the ones that will not only create this frequency, but will live in it while the rest of the worlds population continues doing its thing, which is basically following the thought patterns of the masses. So, if you want to look at the future, all you have to do is see what the average thought pattern is putting out. I\\\'m sure you know what I mean.
JB: Very interesting answer, I think I will contemplate on that for awhile and see what I come up with. So basically, when you say they groomed you for this mission it\\\'s just showed you how to keep your thoughts from getting out of control so you\\\'re not destroying everything that you\\\'re creating. Is this pretty much what they did with you?
Stephen: Very good, it\\\'s all in perspective; you can see the glass full or you can see the glass more than full. I will leave that one for you to work out.

JB: I like that answer, it covered a lot of ground in a short time. When you\\\'re tempted to write on the computer, is there a message that you can share with us about what you were trying to say?
Stephen: Nothing that can\\\'t wait. I would like to try it more and see if I can make some sense with it. One thing I would like to share with you is how easy it is to stop the aging process. Once you learn to harness your thinking and keep those thoughts directed totally on creation, apparently you have been studying this, this is the key to allowing perfect health and longevity. It\\\'s also good to eat well but the big one is it\\\'s all good to think well, mental transporting with thoughts that are building and not tearing down is your goal. This basically is what they put me through since I was twelve years old. This is why it was so easy for me to live the life I did without fear. I understand in your mind, breaking records looks like an ego experience in a lot of cases it is, but in other cases it isn\\\'t. What I went through pushing to the max to learn not to have fear of anything, this is how I had to do it. As you know now, fear is the biggest deterrent of any commodity that you preside in.
JB: Is it true that coming in on this plane that we live on, that it is one of the most difficult experiences there is and once you accomplish this, there is a large growth pattern that is a result from this experience?
Stephen: I know what you are saying makes a lot of sense but remember, just because I\\\'m in this new vibration doesn\\\'t mean I have answers to everything. So, those kinds of questions are something you will have to hold for someone that has a bigger window than I do.
JB: I have one more question. If we go out to the desert periodically, where the Rapidoriens preside, would this be a good place to start connecting with you and the Pleiatians?

Stephen: Absolutely! I can see you have been already led to this energetic site which is powerful, you should to a lot of growing there. Must go now, I will talk to you soon. James Stephen Fossett.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join