It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett Find a Path to Another Dimension

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr
I've been out of the loop for a while, so I haven't read through this thread.

In my opinion, Steve Fossett was murdered because he was going to dive the Marianas Trench and the PTB didn't want that.

I don't know what they're hiding down there, but it's probably the key to worldwide slavery - an entrance, gold, ET . . .

Time to bust open the Trench and find out what's really down there. Sometimes I think it's Earth's anus and it's getting ready to fart. OR, maybe I've got it backwards and the Trench is Earth's mouth. If that's the case, where do you suppose it's all going to come out?

Mother Earth can only eat so much before she has to blow.

Thinking out loud,
Obsrvr
Certified Lunatic

PS: The LHC works. Those idiots screwed up the timeline before they blew a magnet. Result? Pole flip. Can you say FF?

[edit on 12/25/08 by Obsrvr]

Which trench?

And is this what you are talking about?

PS: The LHC works. Those idiots screwed up the timeline before they blew a magnet. Result? Pole flip. Can you say FF?

The ring has to be cold for the powerful magnets to work. Physicists managed to fix the problem overnight and started the day's tests on schedule.

Evans hopes initially to circulate the beams many times in the clockwise direction. The team will attempt to repeat the test later today, but sending protons around in the opposite direction.

However, it will be several weeks before physicists accelerate two proton beams travelling in opposite directions to their full energy of 7 teraelectronvolts, and smash them head on.

The Large Hadron Collider - Find out more about the world's biggest experiment in our cutting-edge special report.

If you would like to reuse any content from New Scientist, either in print or online, please contact the syndication department first for permission. New Scientist does not own rights to photos, but there are a variety of licensing options available for use of articles and graphics we own the copyright to.

www.newscientist.com... st%20images

[edit on 25-12-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Which trench?

M A R I A N A S

And is this what you are talking about [snippy]...

What did you get from Santa Claus? He dates the Tooth Fairy. They live in Virginia, eat poop and bark at the moon.

[edit on 12/25/08 by Obsrvr]

<< 10  11  12   >>

join