It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett Find a Path to Another Dimension

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bajillic

That's priceless. We should have a "Fan Fiction" forum, and make this the first thread.

This isn't exactly helping the effort to find Steve or figure out what happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
This isn't exactly helping the effort to find Steve or figure out what happened.

And YOUR contribution to the effort is what exactly?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
here is Steve's second transmission with JB - this is for those who understand this....

THE SECOND TRANSMISSION

April 20, 2008

JB I am putting out an attempt to re-establish communication with Steven Fossett, is this possible at this time? It is now 10:00 p.m and have absolutely no response from the voice activated computer and I was told if I would shut it off and return at approximately 12 o'clock midnight I could make this connection. I have never had this happen prior to this where the computer absolutely would not respond to my voice command once I established the date and time. So I don't know what to expect next.

Stephen Sorry about all the hoopla we are having a little time discrepancies. I did pick up your transmission earlier this evening but I was not able to return because I was a few hours off in the time zone but I was able to stop your voice actuation process and hold it in place until now. There's a lot of processes that don't match the two different frequencies and this is the one of the things I am learning how to work with at this time. One thing I am very interested in is how your friend is receiving feedback from different people about this whole process of communication, from a different frequency tell her if she would slow down a little bit I will be able to communicate with her and explain to her how contemplation interacts between frequencies. I think I can communicate with her at this point. She is a real powerhouse, I am glad you have her on your team, her energetic field gives us fuel for this transmission and I'm sure you know what I mean. You will get many fear-based reactions from some people about this transmission because of the whole structure of your system is driven by fear. Do not have any concern over this because anything fear-based will just self - destruct and the ones that are coming from number four Power Point are the only ones you have to be concerned about because they will not self-destruct they will add to the process you are about to enter into.

I went through what you're going through myself a number of years ago and its much easier for you because you have a tremendous backing , together expeditiously. There is a very wise one that is feeding me the information on what all you are going through, putting this new process together you have a very wonderful and powerful group that is coming directly from the fourth PowerPoint which is very necessary to make this process become a manifestation.

JB very good to hear from you, I was not sure if I could reconnect or not this is all new to me. You mentioned a wise one, is this somebody we all know?

Stephen I have no way at this time to explain who and what this is but as soon as I figure a way to explain this I will let you known. Yes I know a strange answer. Also I have a favor to ask I need some help with a design that will help transport low-frequency matter into the frequency that I preside at, this has to be done from your side because this is not a natural phenomena here. It's like anything you do whatever your frequency is where you live it has to be created in the frequency and then go through a molecular exchange into a higher frequency. I know this is a little confusing because it's all new to you but I think you get the jest of this communication.

JB I would be glad to do whatever I could to make this process work for you. Why do I have such a heavy weight on me this time? It is not

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
nothing new?

its been a couple months......

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has heard anything? I've been doing internet searches and I'm not coming up with anything recent.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Extra dimensions, just like a singularity, are just a mathematical concept and have no basis in reality folks.

What a downer!

This is an exciting thread, and theory. And then why do we use most mathematical concepts IN reality? That's what I don't get. ''It doesn't fit with scieeeeence.."

PUL-LEASE.
Science has just skimmed the surface of reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is the latest I've been able to find:

edition.cnn.com...

Fossett, declared legally dead Feb. 15 by a judge in Illinois, "was a hero to so many people," Donato said. "He had a huge following. People loved him. They love adventure, and he was pushing the boundaries. Somebody like that just deserves to be found."

In late August, Robert Hyman, a Washington, D.C., investor and alpinist, plans to bring in a team of up to 15 climbers, mountain guides and others with backcountry expertise to check an area just east of where Donato will search.

Hyman said he will focus in and around the Wassuk Range, dominated by 11,239-foot-high Mount Grant. When Fossett took off Sept. 3 in a borrowed plane on what was supposed to be a short pleasure flight, he headed toward Lucky Boy Pass in the Wassuks.

"He's obviously in an area that you just can't see from overhead, even with satellite imagery and high-altitude mapping and infrared and everything else," Hyman said.

Fingers crossed ay?

H

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why is the extraordinary so difficult for people to wrap their minds around?
I have no problem believing in time portals to other dimensions. My feet are firmly planted on the ground. Science says these things are possible.
I have often wondered if the Cubracabra isn't a creature from another dimension. Just this morning, on the news someone had filmed a live Cubracabra on their ranch.......real strange.

Staying open minded.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
sigh-

i was hoping for updates but i guess im SOL....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

I would love to go there if its the good side of things where people love, care respect and charish being human over carnivorous ravenous dogs..haha just joking people i think your all great! keep fighting and hurting each other over your selfish nothings..its ok the universe wont ever see you as your body sees a disease.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bajillic

Even if the message is science fiction, it's still one that mkes want to believe in the intrinsic goodness of humanity. I want to hear more!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
people once thought the world was flat, with the sun setting 'into' the sea....how would they have reacted to being told it was round, like a big ball....floating in space?

I feel its the same with this theory about steve. There is something to it for sure.

I have 1st hand of mediums giving me messages of information they could NOT have known any other way than to have understood my DEAD husbands voice. So I know there is more to this life than we are seeing with our eyes...its only our interpratation, we only pick up what our eyes can see. There is studies done into certain living creatures on this earth that see different to us, Orca Whales for 1, their eyes are able to pick up and interpret different vibrations than our eyes (some amazing healing stories about Orca's) and therefor their picture of the world is different to us.

And for those who think vibration is the wrong word to use, think again, we are all energy, linked together by this energy we are all one, and the change in the message Steve gives is about having to take this understanding further, so that we all start to understand the reality of collective consciousness, and how this can help us move forward to a new stage in evolution.

Many, many great, incredible minds throughout time have spoke and written this exact unfolding of people on this earth. Some people are just not ready, or never will be to understand it. Their loss I think. Many people out there need to get real and dare to think out of the box and stop living like a bunch of robots.

why do so many think we know it all......now thats nuts!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
knowing our world the first thing to go through to the other dimension if this is truth would be a gun carried by our army!

What makes you think 'they' haven't already? Whats the real reason behind the LHC?????

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
knowing our world the first thing to go through to the other dimension if this is truth would be a gun carried by our army!

What makes you think 'they' haven't already? Whats the real reason behind the LHC?????

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Personally I think that he faked flew to some remote location and is held up there. Looking for the ultimate adventure and test of his piloting skills. Maybe he did crash but if he did it certainly wasn't around the areas that people are looking for him. The man had 4-5 hours worth of fuel on his plane... maybe he could've had more. I don't think he faked his death so to speak, as many others believe could be the case. No wreckage has been found. I think that it would be amazing and so interesting if he found another dimension with a world of peace and love. But it's just not plausible to think that at the time being. The idea of it makes a better sci-fi novel. He's probably in some remote location giving himself one huge taste of life. I mean the guy is getting old and before you know it he's not going to be able to all the things that used to be second nature to him.

Cliff Notes:
Probably in some remote location giving life one last hurrah.
Finding another dimension is cool to think about, but not really plausible
No wreckage found, searching in the wrong locations

Nothing is out of the realm of possibilities for me. I believe anything can happen and i'm not skeptical about a lot of things. But it is a lot more likely that hes out experiencing one last hardship than finding alternate dimensions.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Could this be related to his disappearance or what he was looking for ? scroll down to the part about doorway to the gods.

Not exactly near where his id & money were found but wasn't he talking about something like this when he disappeared which is in the general area ?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The man's plane crashed and he only had a bottle of water with him. Even if he did manage to survive the initial crash, there is no way he would be able to endure the environment with just a bottle of water.

I don't think that we're dealing with another dimension here. Just a tragedy.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuzzy Wabbit

PLANE FOUND... LINK TO THREAD.

fossett plane found

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've been out of the loop for a while, so I haven't read through this thread.

In my opinion, Steve Fossett was murdered because he was going to dive the Marianas Trench and the PTB didn't want that.

I don't know what they're hiding down there, but it's probably the key to worldwide slavery - an entrance, gold, ET . . .

Time to bust open the Trench and find out what's really down there. Sometimes I think it's Earth's anus and it's getting ready to fart. OR, maybe I've got it backwards and the Trench is Earth's mouth. If that's the case, where do you suppose it's all going to come out?

Mother Earth can only eat so much before she has to blow.

Can you say human sacrifice? D knows.

Thinking out loud,
Obsrvr
Certified Lunatic

PS: The LHC works. Those idiots screwed up the timeline before they blew a magnet. Result? Pole flip. Can you say FF?

While you're here, enjoy our holos. They've got the most interesting peepers.

[edit on 12/25/08 by Obsrvr]

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join