It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett Find a Path to Another Dimension

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So he finds the 4th dimension and then keeps it to himself? So nobody know where he was then, right? That means nobody new where to look for him either, so it would make sense that they could not find him. Perhaps this is stunt of some kind or he was looking for a cheap way of getting out of paying his taxes.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sounds like an episode of X-Files or Star Trek or something. Doesn't seem too realistic of a topic really. I mean other dimensions, other planes, hogwash.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by deesw
Sounds like an episode of X-Files or Star Trek or something. Doesn't seem too realistic of a topic really. I mean other dimensions, other planes, hogwash.

That's quite an open mind you have there

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What I find hard to understand is why his wife would go along with declaring him dead if she supposedly saw him. Wouldn`t she want to explain that he is not dead?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There is also 'The Twilight Zone', a 5th dimension....

funny, at 5:30 AM eastern, an episode of TwilightZone aired, which had to do with a WWI British, bi-plane pilot landing at Layfayette AFB, France
on March 14, 1959...
after taking off that morning from England on March 14th, 1917.

it turns out the pilot recalls a strange white cloud he passed through and noticed that the engine noise was silent for a time.

the story line pointed out that there was another 'missing' pilot & aircraft
who also disappeared into a white cloud, and no wreckage nor the pilot were ever found or heard from again.

At that pilots memorial, a high clergy man reflected:
'He belonged to the sky, and the sky took him.'

(i tried to google that epitath, nothing came up)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That's quite an open mind you have there

I think that it's been proven on this site very well that if you open your mind too much, some really warped crap gets in and tons of intelligence gets out.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Ed Dames knows where Fosset is. If only people would believe this guy.

More added to keep the message long enough.

I have listened to Ed Dames many times on CoasttoCoastam. Hes a very interestng man. But I've never heard him speak of Fosset. What did he have to say, I'm curious?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why are people still banging on about this? He had a very unfortunate plane crash, in a massive area covered in crevasses and rocks, that historically has claimed many pilots and aircraft. Why are people leaping to some fanciful explanation completely devoid of evidence, when there is a very likely explanation out there?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Steve Fosset is Alive and Living in the Fourth Dimension

During a phone call just days before he disappeared he told 'M' the story.

He said that he had spotted a mysterious white circular light shape on the ground during one of his reconnaissance flights around the area that he had never noticed that light before.

He went back home without investigating but kept thinking about the light and where it could be coming from, since it was in a deserted region.

He went back a few days later to investigate, but the light had somehow moved about a quarter mile up north. He landed his plane to get a closer look.

Almost as if the light had felt him approaching, it instantly moved to a nearby hill.
He said he couldn’t believe what was happening in front of him and he tried to call home to tell his wife Peggy. But his phone mysteriously had died due to mysteriously forgetting to re-charge it.

As he approached, he could see that the light was in fact a large “hole”, and there were several blue-ish humanoids moving inside.

Nobody seemed to notice him as he walked closer, and he was beginning to see what was like a whole new society in there, half-underground, half-exposed to sun light, right there in the middle of the desert there was even a Starbucks.

He went back several times over the course of the next couple days, and each time the “white hole” had moved.

He took UFO experts to view the hole but they were at as much as a loss and unwilling to venture into the hole as he was so others do know about it.

There is more on the link above. It is said that Steve Fossett came to visit his wife. All these stories are so questionable but the disappearance of Fossett is filled with mystery. When you think about the literature on portals, the Bermuda Triangle, and other notions, it is not too far fetched to at least consider the story. If it is so that Steve said these things, then there is more to view on it. Otherwise the story is a superfluous fable superimposed upon an outstanding career. It may exploit unduly to a grand extent the spirit of adventure that is his life story. As anyone having a healthy skepticism to such stories, one may envision that many further points to prove are a must.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by SkipShipman]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

The 4th dimension is "time", and we're all living in it at the moment. His disappearance was not filled with mystery. Where do you people get this stuff from? There's enough documented wonder in the world without having to resort to making stuff up. Come on, folks! Keep it together.

To recap: Steve's plane was lost over a vast region where sudden down-draughts can smack a plane 2,000ft down into the ground in seconds. There are enough ground features to hide a small plane very, very easily, and indeed the area is littered with other planes that met a similar fate. Jumping to conclusions about extradimensional travel just makes this board look silly.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I agree that this story skirts the fringe but I have also wondered how this man could go missing under the circumstances he has and no trace of evidence be found. His flight plan was not a mystery and with all the surveillance capabilities and Steve's use of technology, how could there be no trace left of him? No matter if this story is true or not, something strange is going on here.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by SkipShipman

The 4th dimension is "time", and we're all living in it at the moment. His disappearance was not filled with mystery. Where do you people get this stuff from? There's enough documented wonder in the world without having to resort to making stuff up. Come on, folks! Keep it together.

To recap: Steve's plane was lost over a vast region where sudden down-draughts can smack a plane 2,000ft down into the ground in seconds. There are enough ground features to hide a small plane very, very easily, and indeed the area is littered with other planes that met a similar fate. Jumping to conclusions about extradimensional travel just makes this board look silly.

The "fourth dimension" referred to here is tetraspace.

We get this stuff from common physics papers. Did you look at the link i provided with the flash animation?

perhaps you should read the material provided before commenting on it?

Further, this is a discussion about a link that Sherpa found. No conclusions were jumped to. He reported, we are discussing.

What makes the board look silly is when someone puts a one-off comment that is not topical and shows a willful ignorance of the content already provided.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
His flight plan was not a mystery and with all the surveillance capabilities and Steve's use of technology, how could there be no trace left of him?

Actually his flight plan was a total mystery......he didn't file one.

If you could see, walk over, and experience the terrain involved...it would quickly become obvious just how easily traces of a crash could be missed.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
What makes the board look silly is when someone puts a one-off comment that is not topical and shows a willful ignorance of the content already provided.

In this thread, the topic isn't even about "what" an alleged fourth dimension might be. If the fourth dimension turned out to be a bowl of tapioca pudding......

Did Steve Fossett disappear into it?

[edit on 3-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
anyway its fun to think and speculate about. Who were the bluish humanoids? The Andorian race from Star Trek?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am surprised that after 8 pages (6 pages after this original post) not one other ATS member has brought up the possible connection with the Minot, ND-Barksdale,LA nuke inccident and failed to look into it as I have asked them to do!

End of August 2007, but before Fossett went missing, 6 live nukes were flown between the two locations, "in mistake", as claimed by our oh so truthful government. It took the B-52H over 4 hours to make the flight, which would have been enough time to bring them over the same area that Fossett disappeared from. One nuke was supposedly missing on arrival at Barksdale AFB and 7 servicemen related to the incident died (ah, murdered) within the following WEEK under strange context. Whoa, very strange indeed. The odds of this not being a cover-up are staggering! ATSers, if you are not familiar with this angle, I suggest you look into it, as it is very in interesting!!

I think they did "lose" a nuke out there in Nevada and the search for Fossett was a cover to look for it. Meanwhile, Fossett was offered his "next great adventure", a secret space mission to Mars, maybe Titan, thus he vanishes and is pressumed lost and eventually pronounced dead. Anyone else? ...sounds as plausible as a 4th dimension wormhole and there is more evidence to support this theory than that one, IMO. Well, no evidence he is on his way to Mars...but maybe?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
I think they did "lose" a nuke out there in Nevada and the search for Fossett was a cover to look for it.

But why Steve Fossett? Why not any other Joe Blow? If all you need is a cover, why does the "victim" need to be one of the most visible adventurers in modern culture? They could have simply said a military craft crashed somewhere and they were looking for it.

It makes no sense that they would draw more attention to the search by involving someone with some celebrity. It's nonsensical.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well I know for a personal experiences that there are other worlds here that we can not see with our eyes (or do but brain can't translate it). So I do believe in different dimensions even Einstein and many other quantum scientist discuss this matter. If the story is true then he's talking about returning in 2012ish where the Mayans declare "end of the world" (as we know it)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
anyway its fun to think and speculate about. Who were the bluish humanoids? The Andorian race from Star Trek?

So funny, when I read this my jaw dropped, I've seen these "blueish" humanoids as well... and I do believe they were in different dimension.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

The myans did not predict the end of the world. Even if they did, what makes them so credible to predict such a thing?

As far as I know, scientists discuss it in a theoretical way. Of course, theory is a necessary step to discovery, but nothing as of yet (that I know of) has been discovered to prove (tangibly) there are other dimensions.

A side note: Thanks are in order to bigfatfurrytexan for those links

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join