It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Interstellar Communications And Gravity Shielding For Spacecraft!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by win 52

There is no message to be gotten. I seriously doubt you can prove that global warming is caused by humans.

Sorry man, you need to think outside the box a bit. It has nothing to do with global warming.

Let me explain my position. The "blaming global warming" is only a ruse, at best, in order to gouge as much profit out of every drop of that liquid, or gas. If we could cut the dependency, or even better, find ways to move people and goods, without diesel or gas, we all would have more time to spend with family instead of driving ourselves to the brink, trying to live our lives using an expensive non-renewable, polluting product.

I mean, I love the facility of having transportation outside my door. However, lately it feels the cost of that luxury is starting to be more than it is worth. It is time for us as a species to graduate!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Say what you will, the book 'After Roswell' by Col Phillip Corso sure made a lot of sense, in that, a man who knew he had lived a full life, and kept secrets for such a long time, decided to write about what he knew, and saw, as his life was nearing an end.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

Yep! One of the best books ever published on UFO, Technology or similar fare. Corso is a personal hero for such important disclosure. Everyone should read this and hear what he said. The influence he personally had in the major advancements in our technology are hard to believe, but true.

Micro transistors and leading to computers we take for granted, Super Tenacity materials for everything from Kevlar to Stealth Aircraft development, Fiberoptics, Night Vision and other breakthroughs clearly outlined on how they where helped or initially developed.

Anyone who knows about this and follows the subject knows we have since Corso's time, gained more technology and insights into more such technology. Where is that? Who is using this now?

Secret space program and exclusively military weaponization are my concerns.

Also: did anyone today hear about the trans ocianic fiber cable Google is helping fund? Link

Maybe there is a better route for that with Quantum Gravitational (graviproton carrier) with TPS (Yottabyte quadrillion or 10 to the 24th bytes per Second). Imagine whole virtual environments, the whole planet in virtual 3D video and perfect sound on hand held devices. Dream awake!:

ZG

[edit on 2/26/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi Mike

I checked out the maths on this and it all looks fine to me

Nice find, as usual!

Starred and flagged by me

[edit on 26/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sorry if I've missed something.. I have to admit I have only skimmed through this thread. It's quite late over here in the UK and I intend to go through it all thoroughly tomorrow evening.. but, I recently read something about Tessla using a box of fluorescent tubes with two rods poking out of the end to generate an alternating current for his electric car. When the rods were pushed in, the generator worked. Achieving speeds of up to 90mph etc. I believe he purchased all the items he needed for his power source in a nearby hardware store. Are we talking about the same thing here?

Best regards

Myrdyn

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Excellent thoughts, ZG!
You for president! You got my vote!

Having said that, you have answered the question yourself about why there cannot be a paradigm shift in how the world is made to run.....

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
So, such a change is implied in these discoveries. Unless they are suppressed by the NWO and super-corporate pimps to retain their selfish control for power, greed and profit.
ZG

See? That's the reason that nothing's gonna change. The super-corporate pimps will go to any length to continue to rule the roost and squeeze the living day lights out of us to fill their corporate pockets.

The NWO funded and influenced by these corporates will never deviate from their ultimate aim of world control/domination. Control -> Absolute power -> Greed/corruption -> Profit -> Obscene wealth.

So why should they throw all this away for a noble intention to better the lot of mankind? Unless there’s something like the coming of Christ to change this mind set and wrench it from its roots, nothing will change. It’s just going to be more of the same – in fact worse.

Cheers! (If nothing, at least the beer’s coming in!
)

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Alot of research is getting done into many types of gravity manipulation fields, but the scientist i referred to used a superconducting disk rotated at 50,000rpm and larger affects(loss of weight) for higher the rpm. Some sources:

Scientist I was reffering to, got a job with BAe in 1999 i think, maybe later.
www.americanantigravity.com...

More research on similar principle:
www.sciencedaily.com...

Every time someone announces that they have made a breakthrough, they get slapped with a boat load of money and made to sign a 'secrecy' clause, this I don't know for fact, but what I can say is, we ain't gonna see this for a LONG time.

thanks. EMM

[edit on 27-2-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just found this, some more research on FTL travel and communication:

math.ucr.edu...

lot of information there, and alot of it goes right over my head, hopefully someone here can understand it

thanks. EMM

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Torsion fields are the stuff of pseudoscience. There is no concise peer reviewed theory or laboratory results to confirm their existence that I am aware of.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Therefore, in principle, c is not a limiting factor for wave propagation!

To wave propagation, not information!

Have you ever set on a beach and watched the waves as they lap on the shore? Sometimes their closure is very fast, from left to right or right to left, far faster than water can move. It is a shear wave that travels at right angles to the primary wave, or "orthorotation", the commonly used buzzword. Same with a pair of scissors, the speed of the closure angle increases exponentially with the distance from the fulcrum.

Now group velocity, phase velocity, and shear waves can travel FTL, but they do not carry information. If I went down to Radio Shack and got me parts to build some oscillators with 555 timers, I could set them up so they flash faster than light can travel between them, but that does not mean I have done anything useful when it comes to the transfer of information.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Just because the math looks good doesn't mean it actually works in a real world setup.

Now OTOH warp matrix engineering equations have been experimentally confirmed by the U.S. Air Force in an Austrian laboratory.

I made an allusion to the same in a previous post in this thread. But now I have to come out and actually say it because no one caught on fast enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
I'd be interested in a pointer to the warp matrix equations.
Thanks.

I cannot immediately provide that, but I have ze papers. I can post them in my group for your viewing pleasure. You'll need membership, but as far as I am concerned you are in. Just a matter of sending the invite to your email. In the meantime, I have added one of those warp equations to my signature as an illustration of their complexity.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There is a lot of misinformation floating around in this thread....

Let me start off by mentioning the information linked to by Electromagnetic Multivers at math.ucr.edu.

In section 3 titled Shadows and Light Spots, the author states that "The speed of a shadow is therefore not restricted to be less than the speed of light." and "Others things which can go faster than the speed of light include the spot of a laser which is pointed at the surface of the moon." and he describes the "oblique wave" example. All of these situations have been grossly misunderstood by the author (and some people in this thread).

First: A shadow is not an object, not even in the most imaginative sense! Shadows, like brighter colors, are just less intense photons being reflected towards your eyes. When the shadow "moves" what is really happening is DIFFERENT photons are travelling to your eyes. Nothing here moves FTL. Those photons move at precisely the speed of light in air.

Second: The laser spot on the moon is a similar situation. The laser spot is really just photons being reflected back toward earth (they originate on earth with the laser). These photons move at the speed of light. When the laser is turned, new photons are reflected. In fact, at every instant in time, the photons you see are different photons from the ones you just saw. Again, the "spot" is not an object. Nothing here moves FTL.

Third: The oblique waves.....wow. They certainly do not travel FTL. Not even close. Their intersection with the shore is not an object that has a velocity. This author is twisting words and concepts around in ways that have no meaning when referring to velocity.

In section 5 he mentions phase velocity and group velocity. Phase velocity is again not an actual object moving, but a probability function. If one were to say this is moving faster than light, then it happens ALL THE TIME. Probability functions change instantaneously over infinite distances. However, they are not objects. They are merely mathematical constructs to describe the location/energy/momentum/time of a particle. They do not travel.

Wormholes/warp drive: Neither of these methods enables FTL travel. Instead, they "warp" space, causing the distance between 2 points to be smaller, allowing conventional (slower than light) travel between the 2 points in much less time than it would take if they were at their original spatial separation. An outside observer may think they are travelling FTL, but it is an illusion. The actual travellers would not be going FTL.

Electro also said this: "Every time someone announces that they have made a breakthrough, they get slapped with a boat load of money and made to sign a 'secrecy' clause, this I don't know for fact, but what I can say is, we ain't gonna see this for a LONG time."

If you don't know this "for fact" why did you say it? It's pure speculation with no basis, and is entirely misleading. I have to point this out because I feel you are wrong for knowingly stating something you know isn't a fact as if it is. The disclaimer at the end doesn't exuse it, IMO.

Now for those who think we got our technology from aliens and cite Corso's book as the smoking gun...all I can say is go study science history. I mean really really study it in depth. If you do, you'll see that we made constant and continuous steps from medievel times all the way until today. Not only that, but most of our advancements were made in multiple locations nearly simultaneously. This indicates natural progression of knowledge, not alien technology. Don't go tossing out semiconductors and microcircuits as your proof. I've studied them quite a bit, including the history of the technology. We've had the necessary knowledge ever since the 1920's...all it took was the experimentation at Bell Labs to figure out it's usefulness. Have you seen the first transistor??? It's not a work of art, unless you like post-modernism.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Continued from previous post:

None of the technology we have today is so outlandish that it must have come from aliens. That is the most unlikely out of all the possible explanations.

If aliens have visited earth (I don't believe they have, though I believe they are out there somewhere) you can bet the entire US GDP that we wouldn't know until they wanted us to. If they have the tech to get here, I'm pretty darn sure they can hide from us.

Edit: I'm sure some of you are utterly offended that I would discount the Roswell "hero" Corso, so I offer this:

www.fortunecity.com...

I'm sure this will cause a lot of backpeddling and extremely rediculous conspiracy theories attempting to explain Corso's dearth of inconsistencies. IMO it's pretty pathetic.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by QuantumRule]

Edit2: On 16 December 1947, William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain succeeded in building the first practical point-contact transistor at Bell Labs. They actually used a design created by Austrian-Hungarian physicist Julius Edgar Lilienfeld on October 22, 1925 in Canada.

Here's a pic of the first operational transistor: en.wikipedia.org...:Replica-of-first-transistor.jpg

The concepts that govern the operation of transistors, namely quantum mechanics, first surfaced in 1900 with Max Planck. The theory really began to take shape in the 1920's. It's not like we discovered quantum mechanics in the 60s all of a sudden and then there were microchips. These things took decades to develop, even with a LOT of research going on in this area. It was the hot topic for several decades.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by QuantumRule]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumRule
First: A shadow is not an object...

Correct. And if the Earth had no curvature, a shadow would "move" at infinite speed just before the sun's rays are parallel to the ground...it is just a change of direction for the light's emission.

When the laser is turned, new photons are reflected.

Correct, and I can elaborate on something of value here. If you set up a hypothetical laser to shoot a beam into space, as the Earth rotates, that beam would describe a spiral of light stretching far out into deep space.

Their intersection with the shore is not an object that has a velocity.

I never bothered to read that reference, I just don't spend time on bad science. But it is interesting how he used the waves on the ocean as an example. I used them to show information could not be carried by them. A particle, object, or quanta of energy constitutes information.

Phase velocity is again not an actual object moving, but a probability function.

Correct again. Think combs with odd and even teeth rubbed together on their flat sides and held up to the light.

They are merely mathematical constructs to describe the location/energy/momentum/time of a particle. They do not travel.

Like vectors.

Wormholes/warp drive: Neither of these methods enables FTL travel. Instead, they "warp" space, causing the distance between 2 points to be smaller, allowing conventional (slower than light) travel between the 2 points in much less time than it would take if they were at their original spatial separation. An outside observer may think they are travelling FTL, but it is an illusion. The actual travellers would not be going FTL.

This is worth quoting in its entirety. I have been harping on the same for a while now. That is transrelativistic warp. People think I am being funny when I use those terms, but I am deadly serious.

Now for those who think we got our technology from aliens

Mid evil times, yes I know...and I am sure it goes without saying you know that Newton was the first to come up with the quantum theory of light...too bad he threw out the one for gravity, doncha think?

Well, do you?

If we, as a species, are unique in that we are more individualistic than collective, mistakes like this one would be far more uncommon for most other species. So it follows, most spacefaring races begin roaming the stars along a line of development equivalent to our ancient Greek times....

There is just over a million intelligent races in this galaxy alone, and even though it may seem like a lot, please bear in mind we may have over a trillion worlds...and a million is six orders of magnitude less!

It is midnight and I need to go fer now, but it is good to see well informed people making their contributions!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumRule
None of the technology we have today is so outlandish that it must have come from aliens. That is the most unlikely out of all the possible explanations.

If aliens have visited earth (I don't believe they have, though I believe they are out there somewhere) you can bet the entire US GDP that we wouldn't know until they wanted us to. If they have the tech to get here, I'm pretty darn sure they can hide from us.

While I agree with most of what you have said in your posts, I disagree with the 'alien' angle you have brought out. Have a peek here...

Some of the important directives/tasks of the departments/organizations under the Intelligence Branch, of the secret shadow government of the US related to UFOs/Aliens are:

National Reconnaissance Office(NRO).
Controls and collects information from global spy satellites, monitors UFO traffic entering and leaving Earth's atmosphere, coordinates firing of energy beam weapons from orbiting Star Wars satellites at selected human ground and airborne targets and selectively at extra-terrestrial craft. Loc: Pentagon basement and Dulles Airport area, VA.

National Security Agency
Orchestration of information-control and cover-up activities related to UFO secrecy and surveillance of extra-terrestrial operations.
Loc: Fort Meade, MD.

Central Intelligence Agency
Cooperates with NSA's UFO cover-up operations.
Loc: Langley, VA, and worldwide branches.

Federal Bureau of Investigation, Counter Intelligence Division
Cooperates with the National Reconnaissance Organization in the surveillance of those involved in close encounters with UFOs and extra-terrestrials.

U.S. Navy Office of Naval Intelligence
Has a compartmented unit involved in UFO and USO [Unidentified Submerged Objects] information gathering.

U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations
(AFOSI) has a compartmented unit involved in investigating UFO sightings, extra-terrestrial contact reports, as well as IAC [Identified Alien Craft] surveillance.
Loc: Bolling Air Force Base, MD.

NASA Intelligence
Intelligence on astronaut and reconnaissance satellite encounters with UFOs and ETs, and coordinates the transfer of alien technology to U.S. and allies' aerospace operations.

If you have the time and inclination, you can catch up with the info here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So let's not hurry to conclude that the UFO phenomenon is all non sense. We know next to nix about what the black projects are up to. It's said that they are at least 50 years ahead of mainstream science.

And Matt had mentioned earlier that 'information' cannot travel FTL, but how do we know for sure that it has not already been accomplished? If they are decades ahead of mainstream science, then anything is possible.

The fact is that we don't know what the heck those black projects are up to and where their R&D has reached.

Cheers!

[edit on 28-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, I love your stuff!!!!

Second line, just to tell mike how great he is....

[the qwerty board relies on the left hand...and my left hand is in need of help...peripheral neuropathy, is my self-diagnosis...]

[edit on 28-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Mike, I love your stuff!!!!

Second line, just to tell mike how great he is....

Hey WW! Are you serious????

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

[peripheral neuropathy, is my self-diagnosis...]

Methyl B-12 is the solution. has to be methyl b-12. can't be normal b-12. has to be METHYL B-12 (did I mention it has to be methyl B-12?)
fix that right up, it will.
5000 micrograms every 3 days.
bye bye neuropathy.

hi mike.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Matyas, to pick up on your quantum gravity comment...could there not be implications that gravity waves are FTL? Yeah, i have been doing some research in that area lately, but it it too much to retain without a reread.

have you seen the work the Iranians are doing with Bohemian Quantum Gravity?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone covered this... but the content of the LANL ArXiv site is an automatic mirror of the global ArXiv site with its main server over at Cornell (see: arxiv.org...). So there is no special meaning attached to downloading it from LANL, and no implied connection between LANL and the Brazilian paper.

ArXiv collects papers from a large number of international sources. Its an archiving facility for supporting open access to research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join