It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Interstellar Communications And Gravity Shielding For Spacecraft!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
And lets not forget the information that Zorgon has shared about the Predator and Los Alamos.

Oh yes lets DO forget about that... nothing there move along folkes... you don't want to mess with THOSE boys... they make people ummm 'vanish'

But seriously... nice work Tex... I believe I will have some tome to catch up your material this weekend and get it posted...

As to the 'Los Alamos Predator' I will put together a page that has the public stuff together... then leave it for the intelligent few to 'fill in the blanks'

But I was serious about the 'vanishing' part... seems the DoD is a little 'touchy' about certain aspects

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
WOW!!!

Fantastic thread, thanks again mike for waking me up in the mornings with your material,
And the Z man is here too, good to see, with material combined from you two im like
as always, I would love to help research but I am abit short on time so I thought I would write this messege saying GREAT JOB as always.

Thanks Mike and everyone putting in the elbow grease research!

[edit on 29-2-2008 by crackerjack]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No, QG is not FTL, and yes, I have the paper from Tehran.

Sorry I missed that one...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Now the warp matrix equations deal with FTL by creating what I call nested reference frames, whereby transrelativistic velocity is achieved by moving continuously into new reference frames via acceleration, which when observed from the outside appear as a stretching and corresponding compression of spacetime.

I have seen this effect in 2002 displayed by a 'ufo' craft. I did not know it had a name. I saw the craft depart from a stationary postion in the sky in what I describe as more of a fast slurp than a zip or dart. It is hard to explain exactly what it looks like but I haven't seen any video duplicate it. The light from the craft was left hanging in the sky for about a second after the craft had departed. The light, by the way, was red and coming from inside the craft through portholes down the length of the craft.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Quantum Rule,

You said:

but they can't hide it from the people that are actually out there.

I know a navy guy that said while they were out to sea, several of them witnessed a UFO.

I know an air force guy that said he saw a mammoth black triangle pass over the base he was at . it was moving so slowly, it was nearly hovering and that it had no visible engines or afterburners. when it took off, it disappeared and reappeared farther away, meaning that it wasn't using ordinary propulsion:
and, here's the clincher, they were were having war games at the time and the triangle participated in the war games, by doing a fake bombing run.

i know both of these individuals and neither of them would've lied about what they saw.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Wow.... that is pretty cool. Can you imagine having inertia dampening in a fighter jet?

Here is what I would hope they were speaking of and researching. The space objects or machines that have been photographed that are not satellites, and I strongly believe that guy is not a hoax. I would hope that yes indeed we are constructing starships to trek out and see the universe and that yes indeed civilizations elsewhere said we might be ready (like the vulcans) and had a hand in the progression of the technology or technologies rather.

I dont know about you all but the carnal mindset in society is getting very old to me and has all but made me cynical about most human beings. Carnal as in (Looks,Money, Sex, the need to be right all the time etc)

[edit on 1-3-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23 I strongly believe that guy is not a hoax.

I doubt if Dr. Aquino is a hoax too, I feel he could have presented a more concise argument and avoided all this scrutiny.

This is what happens when all theory is relied upon without any empirical data.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
According to Wikipedia, the PV theory does not work: its predictions do not agree with the observations.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Looks like I'll have to pull out the Poherian on ya...

But Wikipedia is not the end all of solid research.

Methinks you noted the Kerr function in my equation...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yea, that is what we all need more radiation being lasered all around the Earth, that should help ail us some more, Lord knows we all deserve it. Geez.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by RexxCrow]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If this works, isn't it dual use technology?
The NSA may pay you a visit if you turn it on and it works.
Good luck.
Post a pic if it works.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We definitely need gravity wave generators.
A Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive will get a shuttlecraft off the ground.
Artifical gravity inside the shuttlecraft will allow the pilots to walk around
instead of float around while in orbit of the earth.
9.8 m/sec squared
A gravity lense that focuses on a point in space will help with navigation.
I guess a gravity wave generator will also help out with a subspace
transmitter for communication.
Sounds exciting and understandingly classified.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RexxCrow
Yea, that is what we all need more radiation being lasered all around the Earth,

You mean like this one? Being focused to send energy to a satellite?

The Starfire lasers..Courtesy of Directed Energy Directorate, US Air Force

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here's another pic.....

Courtesy: znet

And now check this out....

Boeing has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology.
It's internal project name is: ‘GRASP’ — Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion.

GRASP’s objective is to explore propellentless propulsion (the aerospace world’s more formal term for anti-gravity). Applications, the company says, include space launch systems, artificial gravity on spacecraft, aircraft propulsion and ‘fuelless’ electricity generation — so-called ‘free energy’.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Theoretical to practical! What have these black projects achieved thus far? Plenty!!! But they're not telling us.

Cheers!

[edit on 3-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
And here's something interesting I found on the American Institute of Physics web site...

Relativistically Consistent Faster-than-Light (FTL) Communication Using Self-Referential Quantum States.

A protocol using cross-entangled independent Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) beams is developed as a means of sending information faster than light (FTL) by taking advantage of quantum nonlocality and indistinguishable particle statistics.

Two observers bracket a central midpoint transmitter that contains dual EPR sources from which bits are encoded in packets of photon pairs. FTL communication occurs between the observers in a simplex mode. A reformulation of quantum mechanics is proposed that permits such communications, as well as wave function collapse, to be relativistically consistent, while also resolving the problem of causal ordering normally associated with spacelike connections.

The issue of temporal paradox is handled separately at both the quantum and classical levels. Spacelike causal connections lead to closed loops in spacetime and causal self-reference. It is shown that such self-reference leads to nonlinearities in the evolution of the wave function that may be sufficient to lead to wave function collapse.

©2004 American Institute of Physics

That was 4 years ago. I wonder what the status is today?

proceedings.aip.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumRule
Loch Ness has me skeptical of anything coming from these people. Don't get me wrong....I love the Brits. I've been there, and they treated us American sailors like royalty. I had a great time. However, they do like their ale. Loch Ness doesn't exist and neither do USOs or UFOs.

That's a real shame quantumrule.

You were doing quite well up untill then, but in future you may want to be a little more careful in your debunking since i can assure you that Loch Ness does in fact exist...

Google Map of Big Wet thing in Scotland
Guide to big wet thing in Scotland

We'll put that one down to a typo and assume you intended to say that the Loch Ness 'Monster' doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Tesla had a power beam to power any planet.

That might work for in flight space ships.

See all those GRIDKEEPER objects in orbit, they might be power
plants.

According to the description of Tesla's, the beam may be neutrinos.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
Fantastic post, as ever - starred and flagged. Thanks for all this info.

I'd like to flip the question on its head somewhat, and ask why, given the low cost, ease of build and ambient temperatures factor - why a non-top secret organisation has not managed to demonstrate this technology at work yet??

LW

I did a brief scan and the materials required for this to be demonstrated are cheap and available from Wal Mart.

A flourescent light tube as a container of low pressure gas connected to a low frequency 60 hz electric main source with a scale above it to measure mass change...

the light tube runs thru 2 parallel plates thru which a very low frequency field of 0.1 mHZ TO 1 mHZ is created.

that means 0.0001 hertz to 0.001 hertz...a very slowly varying field.

see the diagram in the pdf files in above links.

lanl.arxiv.org...

come to think of it the mass above any light tube should be measured...

so folks let us recreate this...

as it is very very simple to demonstrate if it is real or not..

so let us get to it.

What about my idea above?

easy to do.

I said what about my idea above?

surely quicker then wasting time arguing.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

The best post in this thread is the one Matyas had on the Poherian. Claude Poher's work, if it plays out, is the most exciting stuff i have ever seen. And it has been graphically documented, and is repeatable. Real science that puts the power of the gods at our fingertips. Not since nuclear have we had such a drastic iincrease in power and capability opening up to us....and the universon (as it is dubbed) could make nuclear look like a VERY pale yellow.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join