It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Interstellar Communications And Gravity Shielding For Spacecraft!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Actually not along the prof.'s line of work, but rather in a laboratory experiment in a foreign country funded by the military.

If you may, AG is not needed to produce lenticular airfoils w/20x performance of modern aerospace tech.

But it is for space...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

awesome find! NOW THIS IS WHY I COME HERE!! Sure I have to wade through piles of 2012 and people living in the molten crust of the earth....but sometimes I get a reward with real good info. thanks mike
flogged and star'd

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

I've this lurking feeling that this has already been operationalized by the military-industrial complex - Black projects. They're probably far into it, but where the civilian applications for such technologies are concerned it sure is going to take a while due to the reasons you had mentioned.

My guess is you're right and that the important breakthroughs came in the early 60s, when AG research went dark.

Why do you think we're still flying around in souped up versions of the B707 fifty years later?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

Originally posted by mikesingh

I've this lurking feeling that this has already been operationalized by the military-industrial complex - Black projects. They're probably far into it, but where the civilian applications for such technologies are concerned it sure is going to take a while due to the reasons you had mentioned.

My guess is you're right and that the important breakthroughs came in the early 60s, when AG research went dark.

Why do you think we're still flying around in souped up versions of the B707 fifty years later?

wonder what they plan to do with it when they go public with it (If at all). I can only imagine what types of activities a top secret branch would participate in. thats the real question .

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Here's the info I read on it:

Quantum entanglement is a phenomenon that Einstein famously dubbed "spooky action at a distance." In short, an entangled pair of photons have quantum properties that are linked to each other. If one photon's spin is up, the other must be down. So if you generate an entangled pair of photons and then separate them by any distance—from a few nanometers to thousands of light-years—you can collapse the wave function of one by detecting its spin direction and you'll know instantaneously the spin of its entangled partner. In such a scenario, the information about the spin of the entangled particle travels faster than light, which is a problem for quantum mechanics and is why Einstein didn't like entanglement.

Quantum Entanglement on a Chip
arstechnica.com...

The point that you are missing with QE, is that the spin of the photon is random. You have no control so you can't use the spin effect to communicate anything but random bits..

You get a 50% chance the photon will entangle an up-spin or a 50% chance for a down-spin.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Hi Matyas,
I noticed your mention of the "Warp Matrix" equations. I haven't seen those.

BTW, have you looked into Wheeler-Feynman absorber theory? There's a very interesting paper by John Cramer out of the University of Washington that uses it to explain some quantum phenomena, such as results being affected by presence of observers (two slit, etc), including designing some tests for quantum observers that can select presence of quantum observers without actually causing them to observe. Very interesting stuff.

Thanks for adding the clarification of information travel vs. entanglement.

BTW, there was one experiment where the peak of a light wave was made to move FTL through refractive interference of multi-wavelength light. The leading edge of the wave did not travel FTL, but the peak was measured at the output before it left the input. I'm tired, but if you're interested, i'll look up the reference later.

I'd be interested in a pointer to the warp matrix equations.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

There is a paper in the LANL archives on faster than light propagation in a birefringent crystal which examines the phenomenon of superluminal propagation of electromagnetic waves through it. Though it is restricted to short distances, it does prove the reality of FTL propagation. If so, could the speed be limitless?

For wave propagation in a medium, group velocity is often regarded as being identical to signal velocity, i.e., the velocity at which energy, and thereby information, is transferred. However, it has been known for a long time that group velocity, as usually defined, can exceed the speed of light without breaking causality.
arxiv.org...

Therefore, in principle, c is not a limiting factor for wave propagation!

According to another LANL paper, faster than light communication might be possible using the collapse of the quantum wave-function without any accompanying paradoxes.
However, as per the author…

Even if possible in principle, such a device may not be practical since it depends on the preservation of a quantum state over extended distances, and so would be very vulnerable to interference.
arxiv.org...

But have they found a way around that? Your guess is as good as mine!!

And by the way, the existence of both superluminal and subluminal helically-polarised electromagnetic waves has been experimentally verified by W. Rodriques, J.Y. Lu, and R. Kiehn.

Advocates of the spin field or torsion field theories claim that spin-spin interaction (itself a well-studied quantum phenomenon) can be transmitted through space just like electromagnetic waves, but does not carry any mass or energy, only information, and does so at speeds up to 10 to the power 9 light speed.
www.answers.com...

And that's near instantaneous! A billion times the speed of light!! A tad faster than my Ferrari, what?

Cheers!

[edit on 26-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Hi Mike,
Thanks for finding that superluminal wave propagation link. That's what I was referring to
Unfortunately, it still hasn't demonstrated FTL communication, as the leading edge remains at c.

I look forward to Dr. De Aquino's reply. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This sounds very much like an emerging breakthrough, something that doesn't surprise me at all, actually.

I'm just getting my head wrapped (no pun) around string theory, 11 dimensional-space, and all of the other nagging questions that arise in the study of Physics, the deeper the science peers in (pun intended that time!).

The stuff that mike has found gives me hope, and you can laugh, but I'm a closet Gene Roddenberry fan. OK, said it...he had the courage to dare to think outside the box, but in a way that at least 'TRIED' to have an air of scientific plausibility to it, no matter how far out.

kleverone had a good point, though, coupla pages back...new discoveries may lead to new and better technologies that obsolete the older ones, thus imperiling the cozy financial fortunes of the robber barons who are currently in control of the industries in use. They are to stuck in their mindset, and so very protective of what they have, that they might tend to attempt sabotage to what they perceive as a threat.

Looks like there should be a ground swell of 'new blood', to effect change...for, 'There Will Be Blood' (sorry, couldn't resist that one...)

Oh! Meant to add, the concept of Instaneous Communication, from the thread title, got me to wondering about thought, as in, direct thoughts between beings. Seems there should be no 'speed limit' there...some of these things are likely connected...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If you come to this web site here you can find papers scientifc papers on gravity shielding.

Hope that helps.

-fm

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh! Meant to add, the concept of Instaneous Communication, from the thread title, got me to wondering about thought, as in, direct thoughts between beings. Seems there should be no 'speed limit' there...some of these things are likely connected...

I read a paper by the same author which is extremely interesting. It brings about the interaction between the physical and psychic properties of matter!! Now that sounds pretty far out. But then as you asked, how does 'thought' travel? And it's instantaneous! But then this is based on quantum physics.

Recently it was shown that quanta of imaginary mass exist associated to the electron and photon and that these imaginary masses would have psychic properties.
This discovery has shown that the consciousnesses have physical structures well defined, which made it possible to redefine psychology based on quantum physics.
users.elo.com.br...

Check out the link provided. I hope that helps!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Hey, mike, you just posted....didn't read your link yet, but I think I have heard about this before...will look in the morning, but if it's what I think it is...oh, I sound like a zombie. ...two particles apparently interacting simultaneously, regardless of distance (yawn)....I think it's pretty amazing stuff......

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Starred and a big wavy flag, you always come up with great info and research, and what lacks in your usual quantity, has been more than made up for in quality. As you can tell from my name, I believe the Electro Magnetism is the glue that holds our 'universe' together, not gravity, it is a mere effect, and not the cause, to control the effect, your getting somewhere, to control the cause...your there

I too believe that we have FTL travel, but I am in no position to speculate atm, so many theories that could be possibilities, but who's to say it isn't them all?

As long as this farce carries on we will never have free energy, they've already started touting HE3 and 4 as the 'fuel of the future', and just like our current fuel, it has to be extracted, transported and treated, lots of steps for them to add ££ on to the end. Unless they can find a believable way as to charge people for energy extracted from the air around us, we ain't gonna see nothing.

Theres a Russian? Swedish? Physicist atm doing research on Gravity sheilding, and if my memory serves me correctly, he got hired by BAe years ago, makes you wonder, if theres nothing in it, why pay someone £100,000's a year to research it? (Podkletkev i think his name is.)

thanks. EMM

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You could look at "Torision" field for super-luminal comunications. It is 109 minimum, faster than light. Actulay in saucer parlance "Rope-pull-tec" as, pulling a rope and getting instant response. Light is far to slow.

Gravity is a product of the Aeighter and Torsion field.

Photonic state will eliminate gravity if occupants are in its field. In that state a vehicle has 0 mass and can atain superluminal........speed.

Alamos shot:
www.jim70340.fotix.net...

Just some thoughts. Think material.......

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Theres a Russian? Swedish? Physicist atm doing research on Gravity sheilding, and if my memory serves me correctly, he got hired by BAe years ago, makes you wonder, if theres nothing in it, why pay someone £100,000's a year to research it? (Podkletkev i think his name is.)

That's right EMM! And why pay Professor de Aquino nearly a million dollars for an exploratory R&D program? Though a Brazilian, he was hired by the US Department of Energy for reasons unknown. Probably experimenting in new modes of motive power not only for transport, but transmission of electric power by wireless means or even experimenting with the Gravitational Energy Converter (Free energy).

I doubt we’ll ever get to know what the heck is really going on. All this seems to be highly classified as there's no gen on this on the net. At least I haven't found anything yet!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by triplepoint

Hi triplepoint! Thanks for the input. And this is what's interesting about Torsion Fields...

Torsion fields are separate and distinct from classical electromagnetic and gravity fields. They can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field not included in classical physics. Torsion field emanations can travel at velocities at least as high as 10 to the power 9 times the speed of light.
www.answers.com...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There was a Science Fiction novel I read long time ago, darn I wish I could remember, where the author coined the term 'ansible' to describe the device used to communicate between planetary systems...(have no idea what this sticks in my head...)

Just looked it up (love that Wiki!)...the term was invented by Ursula K Le Guin in 1966 - 'Rocannon's World'. Seems the name of this device was 'borrowed' by several authors afterwards, including Orson Scott Card.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't mean to wander far off topic, but I am so much more interested in how we implement than how we mechanize the theories.

OK, we make these things work. It's inevitable we do find these. (Provided we survive the bad uses.) What do we do with it, is for me, a much more compelling set of questions. How can we use such technology and practical application of these insights into the universe to get to the next "rung" on the ladder?

I would, just for the sake of argument, have some prioritized points.

Implement said discoveries into the world infrastructure carefully while regulating uses for "peaceful" applications only.

Use technologies to create prosperity, stop wars, feed the hungry and unify humanity without NWO agenda, (in fact, hunt down and imprison those creeps), then:

Find applications that slow or stop damage to Earth Biosphere.

Education is concurrent with last point for development, as we will need smart people to take up the challenges. Make education as important as a farmer makes seed for the next growing season.

Stabilize world economic to manage repairs and planning.

Unify culture through new communications and boom in technology in computing and connected culture. (Upgrade ATS for more graphics, UI and visual technology, video and group communication.)

Catalyze the massive resource for creative genius in our world populations to find and support new ideas for applications with these new technologies to solve all the old and the inevitable new problems we face. Food, Water, Biological, Medical, Education, social etc.

Start new programs for other needed areas of study and advancement to help optimize our organism to advance intelligently. With the new found world economic prosperity and a military based on exploration and community supporting services (no wars to bother with) we can afford to build new science-based study and educational institutes and pay people well.

Explore local space to pin down resources for expansion while having new respect for ecologic philosophy learned from our ignorant past.

Explore greater intergalactic space, meet the neighbors and ask for help because we want to do it right this time and avoid all the mistakes our pre-civilizations where destroyed by.

Enjoy the renaissance in culture, the arts, sciences and all the new experiences we will have and maybe even spiritual growth found with advanced friendly species we meet.

So, such a change is implied in these discoveries. Unless they are suppressed by the NWO and super-corporate pimps to retain their selfish control for power, greed and profit.

I am not doubtful of these technologies and insights into the new physics. I am concerned for the implications in practical. Because, when we all see the truth of how rich our intelligence can make us, we will need to think very carefully our next steps. With more power comes more responsibility.

All dressed up and nowhere to go?

Actually, we will just be starting our potentially very long history.

Again, sorry for seeming tangential, yet these are the more important questions if you think about it.

ZG

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

ZeroGhost, you are pretty much on target, I think, about the 'impliment' concept, when it comes to new tech. Say what you will, the book 'After Roswell' by Col Phillip Corso sure made a lot of sense, in that, a man who knew he had lived a full life, and kept secrets for such a long time, decided to write about what he knew, and saw, as his life was nearing an end. From his 'compartmentalized' position in the 'leaking out' of various ET tech that had been recovered by, and in the possession of, the US Gov't...either from a 'crashed' vehicle, or tech given to them...

Problem is, that was the 1950s, 1960s.....and into part of the 1970s...

I think there are cabals, very powerful groups that have sprung up since those days that are exerting incredible influence and pressure to suppress, out of a maniacal desire for greed and profit. [adding] Guess greed and profit are the same...meant to write 'power'...thanks

[edit on 26-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This should help to explain the matter:

Unified Theory for the Universal Structure: System of Truth

If you recall from school, an atom is composed of 99.9% empty space. What we perceive as reality (mass) is only .1%. The Universe is composed of fractals. Yes, there must be an ultimate boundary, but it's in line with God "Infinity." Our galaxy resides at a certain scale the same as there's an atomic scale, subatomic scale, and a much larger scale being the Universe... Beyond it room to expand.

From top to bottom you'll find the same model. The model... A torus formed out of some very basic math (1-9). Basically behind the scenes are donut shapes creating vortices. Black holes directed into white holes. With the elasticity of the torus magnetic currents or tentacles stretch out as a product of the vortices creating defined patterns. The two magnetic currents are the fabric of what is holding everything together in our Universe including the atoms themselves. Development or growth in nature is by means of magnetic centripetal and centrifugal forces of these individual currents and the neutral particles of matter. I've incorporated both physics and philosophy into my research now. Please review the following:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.theresonanceproject.org...

Electrical Charge within Torus:

(photo)

Magnetic "Web" created by Vortices (example only):

(photo)

Particles accumulate to form structure:

(photo)

It all takes on the same design:

(photo)

Our reality is merely the resistance (or radiation) of a single point. Reality is the center at which matter churns itself inside the vortex. Traditionally speaking time/ motion does not exist. It's an assembly/reassembly from one center to the next. We are static in particle form while the entire Universe is kinetic in nature. Information/consciousness grants us the control to manifest (assemble/reassemble) reality.

Becoming aware of this concept allows you to generate less resistance through the vortices passing bits of information/consciousness (such realities are in constant cycle). If we were to "link up" and work together, information/consciousness is passed on a more robust scale (creating even less resistance), and "cycling" understanding at far greater rates. And that's all Life is... Understanding.

If you were to step back, and take a look at the whole of Creation...

You would see a pyramid with the cube for a cap stone.

Now imagine living inside this structure being collapsed all around you.

Throughout each scale you have a series of 20 tori and 7 "buffer" zones (6 directions of space plus 1 source). The cube is homeomorphic. It is a cube by representation alone. In actuality this is the torus which moves light/matter/energy.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Menger_sponge_%28Level_1-4%29.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...:Mug_and_Torus_morph.gif

Cont...

blog.myspace.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join