It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was attached to the bottom of these planes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1But it does show airliners can carry pods.

Yeah, but it doesn't prove that any of the aircrafts used on 9/11 had.

(They would have had a serious problem concerning the right main landing gear)

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well i must admit they could have departed from the top of a Grand Cherokee, (we all know that a Jeep can carry the weight of a DC10)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Freaky_Animal]

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Freaky_Animal]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freaky_Animal

You mean just like you cannot prove any of the parts found match any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And what about the picture of the engine sitting on the street?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMTMAN

Well do you have an official report that states the engine matches a 9/11 plane ?

I mean just like the engine found outside the Pentagon cannot be mated to flight 77, it does not even look like a RB-211 engine.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What about the pods being some sort of mechanical system that helped guide the planes to their intended target? Doesnt make more or less sense than explosives, but that is another possibility.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
Doesnt make more or less sense than explosives, but that is another possibility.

Or a radar jammer.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well do you have an official report that states the engine matches a 9/11 plane ?

I mean just like the engine found outside the Pentagon cannot be mated to flight 77, it does not even look like a RB-211 engine.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Do you even know what an RB211 looks like?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

Try taking a course in modern avionics. You would not NEED a "pod" to hold your supersecret airline hijacking kamikaze system.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Sure looks like parts of a RB-211.........

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Yes, try matching one to photos of what is left of the engine at the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes, try matching one to photos of what is left of the engine at the Pentagon.

I have a feeling your going to regret that statement.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 29-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well i have been waiting for over 6 years.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Again a very weak argument. Comparing parts to drawings does not prove the parts came from flt77 or even an RB211. All that site shows is the parts could have come from an RB211. Could have not did.
Even if they are from an RB211 there is no proof they are from Flt77.
Until that's proved, which should be easy with serial numbers, I'll remain doubtful.

Why does that piece of 'turbine section' look like it has rust on it?

And only 4 parts from two engines? Where are all the other rotor hubs, about 24 I believe? Where are the two rotor shafts? Where are the engine casings (titanium alloy, shatter resistant). 4 parts satisfies you? Sorry but as an ex-jet engine mechanic I'm just not convinced.

De-bunkers need to learn what is fact and what is just assumptions. I wouldn't want any of you on my jury, you'd convict me on the flimsiest evidence and ignore what proves me not guilty.

[edit on 29/2/2008 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freaky_Animal

You mean just like you cannot prove any of the parts found match any of the 9/11 planes.

Do the FDR's qualify?

Or is this arbitrarily excluded?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whodunnit
Do the FDR's qualify?

Well only 2 have been found as far as has been reported. The Flight 77 FDR raises more questions about the official story.

But as stated you have no report that has been released that matces any parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Do the FDR's qualify?

Well only 2 have been found as far as has been reported. The Flight 77 FDR raises more questions about the official story.

But as stated you have no report that has been released that matces any parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

Ah, so then you see that there were parts attributed specifically to the planes in 2 instances. Which proves that they were the right planes.

Here's a question - how often does the NTSB identify planes involved in a crash by matching plane parts serial numbers? Don't they use the reports of a plane down and go with that? it seems like they had sufficent means to id the planes as it is without matched parts. Radar tracks, radio traffic, phone calls, reports from the airlines of missing planes, eyewitnesses. And after the crashes, dna proving that the people claimed to be on the plane, actually were.

I fail to see the confusion about the issue. Not all things are as they appear, but the planes were real. Get over it and quit wasting your time chasing after ridiculous claims.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Here's a question - how often does the NTSB identify planes involved in a crash by matching plane parts serial numbers? Don't they use the reports of a plane down and go with that? it seems like they had sufficent means to id the planes as it is without matched parts. Radar tracks, radio traffic, phone calls, reports from the airlines of missing planes, eyewitnesses. And after the crashes, dna proving that the people claimed to be on the plane, actually were.

1. In this case since it was a crime scene their has to be a crime scene investigation by the FBI and the NTSB which would include matching parts found to the planes.

No such report has been released. In fact the FBI and FAA have refused FOIA request to release part numbers for the 9/11 planes.

2. Back in 2001 they did not have the DNA testing to test DNA that had been destoyed by heat. The NIST DNA experts had to come up with new tests just for 9/11, these new test were not ready untill 2002 after they identified almost all the bodies.

There is no evidence that the bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

1. In this case since it was a crime scene their has to be a crime scene investigation by the FBI and the NTSB which would include matching parts found to the planes.

No such report has been released. In fact the FBI and FAA have refused FOIA request to release part numbers for the 9/11 planes.

2. Back in 2001 they did not have the DNA testing to test DNA that had been destoyed by heat. The NIST DNA experts had to come up with new tests just for 9/11, these new test were not ready untill 2002 after they identified almost all the bodies.

There is no evidence that the bodies from the planes were in the buildings.

Yes, it was a crime scene. NTSB investigates ACCIDENTAL crashes though. They try to find out why the plane went down and will make reccs or ground planes until the problem is fixed. It is known WHY the planes crashed - they were flown into buildings and the ground. So maybe NTSB could lend their expertise to the FBI, maybe not.

Where do you get your info that the FBI/NTSB will match parts to the plane in the case where a plane was deliberately crashed? Granted, it makes sense during an investigation to do this when the part(s) in question may have a hand in the accident, since they would presumably want to track miantenance records, etc. But what purpose would it serve here? Again, the cause is known. Thay were deliberately crashed.

So DNA experts came up with new methods..... This is a good thing, yeah? Some of the victims were id'd before these new tests, but they were done using tissue that wasn't heat damaged. I see no problem here either.

No evidence? So the guys testifying that there bodies still strapped in their seats, burned up, and photos of those same bodies, and forensic reports stating where remains were found and what test was done and how they were id'd isn't evidence? Sure it is. You may feel that it is faked, and will rule it out, but that's another discussion altogether.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well i have been waiting for over 6 years.

Here's for starters. Right out of the 757 IPC.

< www.aerospaceweb.org... >

[edit on 1-3-2008 by AMTMAN]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join