It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was attached to the bottom of these planes?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch this video from amature footage taken during 9/11

This has bugged me for years! i have flown many times and no a little about planes but what is attached to the bootom of this plane?

This has probably been discussed before however i think it's worth discussion.

There is something clearly attached to the undercarridge

any ideas?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Oh this is an easy one.

There was NOTHING attached to the bottom of the planes (other than the engines). No pods, no missiles, nothing. It is sad how many people spend time going over videos that are copies of copies and think they see some weapon or pod or whatever....

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
That video had some good footage of the actual collapses. WTC7 looks like a controlled demolition without a doubt, but the 2 main towers I am still not sure of.

One of the views you can clearly see that the collapse begins with the top part as it begins to fall downward. WTC7 is basically the opposite.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

There was NOTHING attached to the bottom of the planes (other than the engines). No pods, no missiles, nothing. It is sad how many people spend time going over videos that are copies of copies and think they see some weapon or pod or whatever....

Well something went all the way through the South tower and came out the other side. Now we know it could have been the nose of the plane, and there is no evidence it was an engine.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The undercarriage contains the main landing gear of the aircraft - when
retracted they are covered by fairings which some have claimed are
"pods"

picture of 767 underside

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
"pods"

Actually i think it was the object that came out the other side of the south tower that made people wonder about a pod.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

"pods"

Actually i think it was the object that came out the other side of the south tower that made people wonder about a pod.

Or it could have been the abnormally enourmous explosion that occured when this bomb with wing annihilated 4 floors of a steel framed, steel cored structured, and came out the other side.

Maybe it was the evidence of the red chips , which we're proven to be thermite, that was found in the debris.

I believe the pod, if there truely was one could have been filled with some highly destructive explosives/mini nuke.

But again the pod is an issue that is left to the eye of the beholder. I'm on the fence with it really, but pod, or no pod, I believe The buildings were CD'd.

As dozens of witnesses testified to many explosions occuring in the basement, and sub basements, as well as the 8th floor, as well as others. Demo charges.

Here's all the proof I need, unless of course these videos were tampered with:

youtube.com...

When it comes to Mr. Harley Davidson, "Johnny on the spot", he knew exactly why the towers fell and how, and spoke words from the 9/11 commission report verbatim, not but a couple hours after the collapse.

Now those witnesses (the ones that fit the "official" story) they are not prone to being tricked by light , like witnesses who don't follow the official report. These witnesses, have expert training at assesing a crime, and remembering details, that are above and beyond your average person.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

There's a picture of the object in question. Could it be the normal wing attachment set up for a Boeing 767 as ThedMan said , I suppose. It does look strange in the above photo though. But again, angles, and light/shadows, poor quality, plane travelling nearly 500 mph, doesn't make for the best pictures.

But still I believe the plane was carrying some explosives, and most likely remotely flown into the building. There's plenty of cargo area to place a good deal of explosives anyhow. Either that or there were explosives set of at the exact point where and when the plane hit. As seen in Loose change, the flash occurs before impact.

It's also said, similiar anomoly (pod) can be found on the Naudet pictures of the first plane, but it's a stretch really, imo. Since it's very hard to make out the plane, let alone a small pod on the underside.

Either way, after reaserching a bit more I must digress, and say the "pod" is more likely just an anomoly produced by the light and the wing farring(sp?) connection, which can seem rather large at certain angles.

Pod or no Pod, I believe there was more at work than just the planes and the fuel they were carrying. Do I know exactly how it was done? Nope. But in my opinion it wasn't the way the 9/11 commission report says.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

But still I believe the plane was carrying some explosives

Only explosives planes were carrying was over 9,000 gal of jet fuel -
dispersed through the buildings acted both low order explosive and
accellerent. The low order explosive was aersolized fuel when mixed
with air and ignited would deflagrate (rapid burning) creating a fire
ball capable of blowing out windows and marble wall panels. The rest
of the fuel soaked into combustible materials, much as lighter fluid
is applied to charcoal in a grill, would ignite said materials in a massive
fire. Fires in WTC buildings extended over 5 floors.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Object which flew out other side of building was one of the jet engines
after the outer fan and turbine blades were stripped off by the impact
leaving only the central rotor and combustion chamber.

Debris exiting from South Tower

Map of debris landing

Jet engine on Murray St

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

As far as the planes carrying explosives.....

Yea, I should retract that statement, the explosives were more easily , and more likely, well actually most definitely, placed inside the buildings, going by videos I have seen, like the one I linked, as well as eye, ear witness testimony of dozens of people inside the building including NYFD, and NYPD.

This here is another interesting video, evidence of unusual devices/explosives, maybe a shapecharge that went of too early and malfunctioned.

video.google.com...

I don't think jet fuel does this, and no it's not wires shorting out, it's liquid metal pouring from the corner of the tower. I guess this is why traces of thermite/thermate were found in the debris (luckily before it was shipped out and sold off as scrap so fast, good job with crime scene evidence Gulliani.)

-looks like someones up there with a welders cutting torch. The color is consistancy is pretty much identical to thermite.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ca we get this thread closed please, its been debunked in 2002.
hologram theory (pod=projector), page 1Discusion about hologram theory (pod=projector) in the AboveTopSecret.com website ... 175 impact videos if you're interested in Looney Toons stuff. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread308781/pg1

The Pod Theory, page 1Discusion about The Pod Theory in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative ... This is hard evidence to suggest that Flight 175 was a military plane. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread294589/pg1

Rare footage shows laser guidance system directing flight 175 into ...Rare footage shows laser guidance system directing flight 175 into the south tower! .... People see extra gas tank on the plane, was it a control pod. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread195300/pg6

hologram theory (pod=projector), page 2Discusion about hologram theory (pod=projector) in the ... 175 gliding into the WTC without so much as a wrinkle, but in fairness and to be scrupulously ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread308781/pg2

Clear Image of Flight 175, page 9Discusion about Clear Image of Flight 175 in the AboveTopSecret.com website ... grain of salt the UFO, pod, hologram and 4th dimensional reptile theorists. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread322572/pg9

There is losts of threads already on ats.

Pod People hijack the 9/11 truth movement

The POD: another hoax to distract from real evidence of complicity

The pod hoax is a form of COINTELPRO perpetrated on the 9/11 truth movement

see also: jokes hidden in plain sight

Boeing 757s and 767s have a structure between the wings that a few voices have pretended was an anomaly on Flight 175 (the second plane to hit the WTC).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Pod Plane" at the South Tower (the one that hit second, with lots of witnesses)

The "Pod Plane" instead of Flight 175 at the South Tower. This story has gotten a bit more attention than the webfairy, but less than the Pentagon plane claims. This claim was first floated in 2003, but the "pod" was promoted more aggressively after the 9/11 International Inquiry in San Francisco (Marh 2004), presumably to distract from the "reality based" part of the 9/11 truth movement and to distract from more productive areas of analysis as the Presidential Election drew closer.

www.oilempire.us...

Close thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't think jet fuel does this, and no it's not wires shorting out, it's liquid metal pouring from the corner of the tower. I guess this is why traces of thermite/thermate were found in the debris (luckily before it was shipped out and sold off as scrap so fast, good job with crime scene

Liquid metal was seen pouring from 81st fl South Tower - this area housed
UPS (uninteruptible power system) for Fuji Bank. There were hundreds
of heavy duty lead batteries (similar to car battery) in racks to power
computer equipment in case of power failure. Floor took direct hit
from United 175 - resulting fire melted the lead in the batteries.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

resulting fire melted the lead in the batteries.

Since when did molten lead appear a bright yellow colour?

Molten lead, like molten aluminium, stays a shiny silver colour when melted.

www.flickr.com...

Slight difference huh?

[edit on 24/2/2008 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
There's a picture of the object in question. Could it be the normal wing attachment set up for a Boeing 767 as ThedMan said

Problem is airliners do not have wing attachements, airliners do not carry anything mounted on the wings. Unless it was a military verson.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Good grief, give the guy a break. How many civilians outside of aviation would know the proper terminology for discussing the wing box and how it attaches to the fuselage.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Look up black body radiation. All objects emit light when heated, all around the same temperature. This means that anything around 1,000K will glow red, at 3,000K it will be orange, all the way through yellow, white and blue. The temperature lead melts at has nothing to do with the radiation it gives off at certain temperature. This also means a piece of steel will glow the same color as lead or aluminum given the same temperature.

Lead has a melting point around 600K, and iron around 1800. This means lead will melt before iron. But both would be the same color- at 600 K both will be metallic and at 3000K both will be orange. You really can't say what a metal is by what color it is on a camcorder video.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Airliner carrying a pod.

i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Airliner carrying a pod.

i114.photobucket.com...

Ahh, the Russian air tractor, woulnd't surprise me too much if pictures of it with plough and harrow showed up on the net

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freaky_Animal

Ahh, the Russian air tractor, woulnd't surprise me too much if pictures of it with plough and harrow showed up on the net

But it does show airliners can carry pods.

I also have lots of other photos of civilian aircraft carrying pods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join