It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If this happens physically within the next 45-90 day, will you admit that you are wrong?

If it does, then yes, I will admit I'm wrong. Will you admit you're wrong if it does not?

Don't you understand that FALSE PROPHETS have been prophesied to arise, and deceive MANY. THAT RW IS ONE OF THEM.

My confidence lies in that none of the other prophesies that must proceed this have not occurred, therefore he can not be one of them.

I EAGERLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE TRUE TWO WITNESSES. As others here do too.

You have not addressed the bible verse that show when the 7 Final Trumpets will be blown. That these occur in the last year of the 3 1/2 years.
Stop trusting in RW, and start trusting in the plain meaning of the bible.

Yes, the translators when translating the bible have always had an agenda...

But God is NOT BOUND by men's plans or schemes. His hands are not tied, so that God's word is polluted to the point where one who is earnestly seeking the truth can not find it. There are many manuscripts, enough so that one, when dealing with questionable passages, one can determine what is true.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am wondering why RW won't say "exactly" how he comes to know this information and why he wont say how. Did his t.v. tell him, he had a dream in his sleep, God came over for dinner, etc. I guess we'll see...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib

If this happens physically within the next 45-90 day, will you admit that you are wrong?

If it does, then yes, I will admit I'm wrong. Will you admit you're wrong if it does not?

Yes I will, I will have no other choice.

Don't you understand that FALSE PROPHETS have been prophesied to arise, and deceive MANY. THAT RW IS ONE OF THEM.

Yes I understand this, that is why I search what they say and don't automatically right them off because what the say does not conform to my current beliefs. Nothing RW says contradicts the Bible, it only contradicts your current belief and what you have been taught it says. To think he is a false prophet because he disagrees with you in my view is the height of arrogance, and it is this exact attitude that led to the death of our saviour. He condemned the mainstream beliefs in His day (which led to his crucifiction), and he'll do just the same at his second coming, but this time as a lion and not as a lamb. This is exactly why we are told to search the scriptures, and not follow the traditions of our fathers.

My confidence lies in that none of the other prophesies that must proceed this have not occurred, therefore he can not be one of them.

Your confidence is in yourself, and the belief that you have correctly interpreted these scriptures. If you know what to look for, they have indeed occured, and they have been thoroughly address by RW, but this simply isn't what you wish to hear.

You have not addressed the bible verse that show when the 7 Final Trumpets will be blown. That these occur in the last year of the 3 1/2 years.

Show me these verses and I will adress them. I don't remember any verses saying these 7 trumpets are blown one year before the return of Christ.

Stop trusting in RW, and start trusting in the plain meaning of the bible.

You are mistaken that my trust lies in RW, it lies with God and his Son. RW just happens to be the only person I agree with when it comes to the interpretation of these scriptures and does not have glowing contradictions, which shows me it is God is working through him. You may call him a false prophet, but just as Christ said, Satan can not cast out Satan, and a house divided cannot stand. RW stands as the only person I know who is adressing all the lies perpetrated by Satan, and the filthiness, pride, and arrogance that is modern and tradtional Christianity. God does not call these churches the Whore (Catholicism) and her daughters (every church that came out of her, including the protestant churches) the harlots for nothing, that is exactly what they are, and it is only their pride that stops them from seeing this plain and obvious fact.

Yes, the translators when translating the bible have always had an agenda...

But God is NOT BOUND by men's plans or schemes. His hands are not tied, so that God's word is polluted to the point where one who is earnestly seeking the truth can not find it. There are many manuscripts, enough so that one, when dealing with questionable passages, one can determine what is true.

I completely agree.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

Doc,
I had a whole thread on where are Elijah and ENoch. Yes, I do tend to agree it is not heaven. However, they remain the best candidates for being the Two Witnesses since they have not experienced death. Plus some of the miracles sound like those Elijah/Enoch performed in the past.

BP

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Elijah and Enoch.

Also, I'd bet on Rosh Hashanah as the date as opposed to a date closer to Pesach, but I'm not the one claiming to be a prophet.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Revelation 6 (King James Version)

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I take it these are the verses you think explains that the seventh seal isn't opened until the last year of the tribulation? Firstly the whole 3 1/2 year tribulation is the day of Gods wrath on the physcial world. The Day of the Lord is the very last day of this tribulation, the day Jesus returns to fight those who returns destroy the world and bring his kingdom to the earth. RW explains that the sixth seal was the 11 Sept. 2001. The scriptures talk here of people running around in a panic saying the day of God's rath has come. How many people do you know said that on that day? Also it says a great earthquake, but the word itself means a comotion, tempest, a shaking of the earth, which is exactly what happened. The earth was shaken that day, and we're still feeling the after shocks.

Punishment always begins with Israel, in this case of the seven seals, it was spiritual Israel, the church. This is what the first seals were about. The sixth seal was a transition event, which marked that soon tribulation would start happening to the world instead of the church. The physical 1260 days of tribulation and God's wrath began at the seventh seal. Even the physical tribulation begins with Israel, physical Israel, the decendants of the 12 tribes, not just the current nation of Jewish Israel, they are only the tribue of Judah.

This link will help explain who these tribes are today....

www.biblical-truth.com...

Also look into the meaning of the word tranlsated as "come" in verse 17. It is a present progresive, middle voice word, meaning both come, and coming.

God bless.

[edit on 20/4/08 by doctorex]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
for all of the people saying if nothing happens by pentecost, Ronald said the second trumpet can not be blown until AFTER Pentecost. Do some research! Look on his website, anything, read his books, listen to his sermos, listen to his interviews and then, MAYBE you will know what to think and do.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to
post by doctorex

Hi all,

Big thumbs up to you Doctorex; your answers have been excellent; I will also be here to take the flack if Ronald turns out to be a false prophet but I don’t believe for one second that he is or Laura for that matter. Having met them both I found them to be genuine and honest people believing truly and 100 percent in what they are doing and teaching; simply put it was an experience I will keep close to my heart.

I only want to add this small drop of thought that I find funny that no one else has mentioned…. it all began with a man and woman….. truth to tell a man and a little while later a woman…. we know what happened there or at least should do; the upshot being they rejected the ways of God setting the trend for man over the last six thousand years.
Now again at the time of the end we find ourselves with a man/Ronald and a little while later a woman/Laura…. but now we have them standing ready to both accept Gods way of life….(the circle is complete) humble and having fully learnt their lessons from over the last six thousand years and now ready to live Gods way of life.

They are the two lamp stands before God; giving off the light of truth and both are the olive trees bearing fruit for Gods church and in turn those fruit containing seed that fall where God desires and before our very eyes we see a grove of olive trees all bearing fruit and before long a forest of olive trees over looked by the two first olive trees; which we see manifested by the recent ordaining of elders within the PKG and the upsurge of attention to the PKG web site.

(P.S. No where has Ronald stated the above in any sermon; just to be clear as I don’t want people blabbing that Ronald’s compares himself and Laura to Adam and Eve; that is just my personal take on it).

And like you Doctorex I can find no fault in what Ronald is teaching; it is the biggest sign that he is who he is because he simply has stepped away from all the other religions and their whore ways on earth and made sense from the bible in a whole and complete way; in fact the only truth that has ever moved me to keep a certain day more special than the other six.

Anyway that said don’t give up hope yet some of you that are not yet fully convinced for the big stuff is about to begin or should I say physical side of things on a much more massive scale; especially now the pope has left America as most of you who have read the book should know that Ronald prophesised this pope to live until the end of the three and a half years; he is the one meant to be responsible for the killing of Ronald and Laura. Now the pope is out of harms way and we are nearing the end of the days Unleavened Bread we should start to see things gaining in strength and magnitude as we go through this process.

Oh and one last drop of thought for those of you that ask the question why is Ronald not more specific in his descriptions of what is to happen exactly when these trumpets are blown? (I mean he gives dates and explanations for the plan of God and has laid out the last six seals for us to understand and laid out timing for future events but for some of you that is still not enough!!!).

Well think about it like this; if Ronald was given or told or shown exactly how future events were to be played out and then he turned around and told that to the church by giving it out in a sermon or book then he could change the course of events by warning the very people who were going to commit said deed which in turn would mess up Gods timing of events (hence freewill) so you now see why it has to come in little bits as these events unfold; quite simply as we need it to understand what is taking place for example when people quote Jesus saying “no man knows the hour” (at that time no man did but as we should all know God gives more over time) well move along to Revelation and the end times; it shows us the lamb (we know who the lamb is) opening the seals so logic tells us simply that God must at some point tell Jesus the timing; it is so simple it boggles my mind when people try to argue with such basic undeniable logic.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreOne

And one more thing to add to this is why God put in place a 45 to 90 day margin around the first two trumpets is quite simply because man still has free will; yes God can harden men’s hearts and so forth but he cannot or will not control them or force them into doing something they do not want to do hence freewill…. But what he can do and this is something all regular ATSer’s should understand and have witnessed is create problems on a ecological level e.g. we know of the recent earthquakes (see stats), we know about the changing weather patterns causing landslides, flooding, disease, crop shortages, money being used to aid these people, look at the problems that have started to arrive in nature e.g. the bee’s and bats, giant swarms of jelly fish killing fish life, seas over fished, birds migrating patterns; coupled to certain species of animals and their habitats being pushed to the brink of extinction plus tons more to add.
Just look at the net effect coupled with the greed, pride and arrogance of man we see these problems escalated through our society i.e. raising prices on all fronts, food riots, homeless, jobless, markets fluctuating wildly; a great time of uncertainty and desperation for most but the rich and so called powerful who just manipulate the masses to what ever end they desire.

What is the outcome of all this you ask?? Quite simply to push man into desperate measures; to a place where man will do rash things whether it be two countries joining together to down another country just so that their own people will have food and oil and not starve to death; they will see it as a war for the good of the many; rather than a bloody conquest. They will believe it was a war that just had to be fought because it was one country or another starving to death but either way God knows how man will act under these circumstances and soon we shall witness the fruit of mans labours; mans governments.

Rev 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

I post the above scripture above for you all to contemplate; some of you will understand already but most I fear will not.
Simply put that people think Ronald offers some promise of protection like we will be invincible and in being so resistant to hurt and pain, like he is promoting mass fear so people will be scared into seeking redemption and protection but I am afraid not (some will gain favour but WE ALL will experience pain in one form or another, it is the truth we carry that will hold up upright and give up strength); never underestimate the power of faith; look at how powerful a jihad is for example.
Yes what is to take place after the three and a half years is almost too good to be true; it is almost too much too hope for but what is important is to remember what is too take place for this beautiful kingdom of God to be setup; the deaths of billions.
What is to come is to be the final lesson to man; the greatest upheaval to be witnessed by man.
Done to man by man; horrors never before witnessed by this generation of humans; this is the bitterness we all must experience in the realisation that us; man brought about this demise, that ultimately we are responsible for all these deaths through the wrongs choices made by mankind, we are all guilty; I will agree some more than others but guilt is guilt. You cannot draw a line and then move it to where it fits your cosy little way of life.

I don’t mean to be too horrible but people need to understand the way things are; the lessons we are to learn.
That said peace to you all.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by WeAreOne]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here are some lists of Weinland's predictions (credit goes to: WeinlandWatch for posting his predictions). (ie. this is an anti-Weinland site so there are comments against him). I found this site as useful to refer back to Weinland's predictions ignoring the comments there.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
RW comment

1:53:20 “Three More Weeks” RW March 29 sermon: If by Pentecost I’m just going to make this real clear to everyone. If by Pentecost it is not powerfully and abundantly clear that there has been a great deal of destruction that will clearly encompass a third of all plant life in the US and at least the clear results of this mingled with blood the death of very much animal life and the beginning of large numbers of human life then I will stop preaching. Just so all the critics and everyone out there will understand. I am true to my word in these things. OK? And for all the critics if by the end of July and for most likely around Pentecost if nothing has clearly caused great destruction and death I will make it very clear that I was a false prophet. I will do exactly what I said I would do on aaaaall those interviews that I have held. To do less. Well. Would be quite insane.”

I forget if this was posted....

Anyway...I hope when these prophesies are not fulfilled (that is, according to RW's timetable). That RW supports will not lose all faith. Yes the Sabbath is true, and the Holy Days are true, America + Britain are "Israel" (Ephraim + Manassah), the rest of what RW has taught, is unfortunately all bunk.

It should be noted that while Revelation is silent about the gender of the Two Witnesses, the old testament prophecies concerning them is not(which is partially quoted in Rev., with regard to Two Witnesses)

Zechariah 4 (hebrew + literal english)
4:14 ַ
u·iamr
and·he-is-saying

ale
these

shni
two-of

bni
sons-of

e·itzer
the·clarified-oil

e·omdim
the·ones-standing

ol
on

adun
lord-of

kl
all-of

e·artz
the·earth

The hebrew word used is bni = TWO SONS....TWO MALES..
The TWO WITNESSES WILL BE MEN. Not a husband and wife pair.

bi'tam = hebrew for daughter.

It does not say son and daughter, it says sons, lest any think I'm picky, remember how Paul was picky in regard to the word seed vs seeds.

ps. I predict somebody will quote a verse out of Romans while I'm at it, in response.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It should be noted that while Revelation is silent about the gender of the Two Witnesses, the old testament prophecies concerning them is not(which is partially quoted in Rev., with regard to Two Witnesses)

The hebrew word used is bni = TWO SONS....TWO MALES..
The TWO WITNESSES WILL BE MEN. Not a husband and wife pair.

bi'tam = hebrew for daughter.

It does not say son and daughter, it says sons, lest any think I'm picky, remember how Paul was picky in regard to the word seed vs seeds.

I'm sorry but it does seem you are being picky. The hebrew word "bni" (or bn, bnim) has more meanings than simply male child as you suggest. It has many meanings...

1) son, grandson, child, member of a group

a) son, male child

b) grandson

c) children (pl. - male and female)

d) youth, young men (pl.)

e) young (of animals)

f) sons (as characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of God [for angels]

g) people (of a nation) (pl.)

h) of lifeless things, i.e. sparks, stars, arrows (fig.)

i) a member of a guild, order, class

cf.blueletterbible.org...

This is the same word that is translated as children or child in many other veres such as...

EXODUS 31:16 Wherefore the children (bni) of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
17 It is a sign between me and the children (bni) of Israel forever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Were only the Males to keep the Sabbath? Of course not.

Some more...

EXODUS 29:45 And I will dwell among the children (bni) of Israel, and will be their God.

Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

If Zecharia was talking about male children specificaly as you suggest, there are hebrew words he could have used to be more specific, but he didn't, for example....

JEREMIAH 20:15 Cursed be the man who brought tidings to my father, saying, A man (zakar) child (bn) is born unto thee; making him very glad.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
RW has many, many fine points about the end time being NOW. I take issue with specific timeline predictions, not, the general data.

It seems many "watchers" are waiting for that "Sign" they can point to an say....."that's it..its begun"........the end of time is here...........

The signs have been all around us for years, slowing bringing the world to a boil, that will overflow................

The mass media is "hiding" many of the end time signs. The elect must search out these signs until..........in a great surprise........the rest of the planet catches up in a big media event when the real Christ returns.

But before that a fake christ will stand in jerusalem and declare himself god. This will most likely be the 12 mahdi..........or jimmy carter(?)

When RW declares himself one of the two witnesses I have to take issue.

When the two appear, the whole world will see them and hate them for the signs they bring and the true message of the gospel. Stoping rain etc.......... I see no indication RW can do that...........

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Takeaway quote from this sermon:
1. 0:17:05 RW Sermon April 19 “It Has Begun”
“My first exercise in use of power is to you mockers. It begins with you. You will be the first to experience [it]. You don’t have to wait long. For those who mock from this day forward, by what you say against god’s people, for what you say against god’s truths, you will suffer from sickness that will eat you from the inside out and you will die. Your death will not be quick.”

Ronald Weinland’s self deception has really taken deep root within himself! He speaks about mockers and what will take place within them, although, I wager, if anyone is mocking God, it is Ronald Weinland, so I imagine we should keep a close eye on Mr. Weinland’s health from this point on.

I have a feeling Mr. Weinland will not be able to meet his appointment as one of the Two Witnesses because of this erroneous, prideful statement. If anyone is mocking God, it surely is not anyone who stands against Ronald Weinland. However, it is Ronald Weinland that is doing the mocking. Let’s see just whose health deteriorates from this point on.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Where's the nuke we're suppose to get? Where is the anti-christ? Ron, lay off the peyote man!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

But before that a fake christ will stand in jerusalem and declare himself god. This will most likely be the 12 mahdi..........or jimmy carter(?)

I know people believe this but the truth is it doesn't exactly say this in scripture. This what it says...

2THESSALONIANS 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

This was written by Paul, and what does Paul say is the Temple of God?

1Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

He said this to the Church, the body of Christ, the spiritual temple of God.
The term Son of perdition is used twice in scripture, referring to two seperate people. The first was Judas Iscariot. Talking of the deciples, Christ said "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the Scripture might be fulfilled" (John 17:12) The second Son of perdition would also be a future deciple of Christ, in the temple of God (the church), but would raise himself with pride and up above God (change commandments etc) and in doing so cause a great falling away. If you know what to look for, you know this has indeed taken place. Here is some interesting reading....

cog-pkg.org...

cog-pkg.org...

cog-pkg.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdtietge
for all of the people saying if nothing happens by pentecost, Ronald said the second trumpet can not be blown until AFTER Pentecost. Do some research! Look on his website, anything, read his books, listen to his sermos, listen to his interviews and then, MAYBE you will know what to think and do.

its nice to know that you are still just online and living normally while soon all the world is going to end

why not get out there and make some change in the world or of peoples souls instead of just staying online

the end is near

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks Smart arse.........While you were sitting there thinking up that remark, you could have done something more constructive with your life.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Revelation 11 (King James Version)
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

The greek word for "kill" is apokteinO..
It is the same in both places, in other words, the killing is physical, not spiritual.

ie the Two Witnesses will kill by miraculous power (not by guns), and at the end of their ministry they will be martyred.

This will be NECESSARY. When it says " if any man will hurt them" : it's not talking about "verbal persecution", it's talking about people trying to lay hands on them to throw them in jail or to kill them. Their (the 2 witnesses) response will be to "slay them" with a word. This will done, in order that they may proceed with their work. It will not be indiscrimate killing just for the heck of it.

I do not see RW doing this any day soon.

So far...
No plagues
No rivers of blood.
No breathing fire (I can accept that this part is figurative, but the death of their enemies will be physical and real)

1/3 Trees on earth, still here.
100% Grass on earth, still here.

Again, I believe ULTIMATELY these things will happen, that is not what I'm disputing. When they do start to happen, the evidence will be beyond dispute. (of course people still won't repent)

[edit on 22-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just cant believe people are still siding with him on this one, its just utter retardancy

the bad thing is, most and even RW will have to wait to see that he is wrong

so there is no use disputing right now i guess

oh well lame

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join