It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't agree with RW. Because when the bible is meant to be metaphorical it suggests that.When it says the " and the sun became as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" It is not metaphorical or spiritual or whatever RW is calling it.I am sorry but I still do not see how he gets the opening of the 6th seal corresponding with 9/11.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib_2
ps. According to RW the 7th seal is opened today...

BEFORE the 7th seal, is of course the 6th seal.

At the opening of the 6th seal

1) Sun turns black
2) Moon turns to blood

NEITHER HAS HAPPENED. No doubt RW has explained this away as some spiritual event. This would negate the WHOLE PURPOSE of the sign to beigin with, since it is a VISIBLE SIGN, meant for the whole world to see to show God's "dividing line" between the two time periods of The Great Tribulation (which last 2 1/2 years) and The Day of The Lord (the last year of the 3 1/2 years).

This has not occurred, therefore the 7th seal HAS NOT BEEN OPENED YET.

Yes, again, I know RW will spiritualize this all away, and his followers will accept it.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

I think Weinland is a false prophet. That being said, I still have to refute what you said about the 6th seal sun and moon signs.

There were both an annular solar eclipse and a total lunar eclipse in February of this year.

Total Lunar Eclipse 2008
A sequence of images taken approximately every twenty minutes show the moon passing through the shadow of the earth as photographed in Toronto Wednesday Feb. 20, 2008. A total lunar eclipse, can only occur on a full moon, when the moon passes through the shadow of the earth. The next total lunar eclipse will not be visible from North America until Dec. 21, 2010.
cmsimg.citizen-times.com...

Annular Solar Eclipse of 2008 February 7

So, the sun turned black and the moon turned red.

PS, i understand that it was only an annular eclipse and not a total.

Again, I don't expect much from today, not that I don't expect anything in the near future... just think he promotes himself WAY too much to be an authentic profet.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ok then Where was the great Earthquake in Rev 6:12 ? RW claims it was the one after Christmas 2-3 yrs ago off of Indonesia? I am just curious on the timing.Especially, since he claims that the US, UK, Austrailia and New Zealand are initially the countires that are going to suffer the most.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wonder if there is any symbology that its also the day the pope is in DC

thousands are flocking to see him getting their attention elsewhere perhaps?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Let us say for the sake of argument, that the partial eclipse you mention is the fulfillment of the 6th seal opening.

It could not be. It could not apply.

Why?

Because the sign that proceeds THIS ONE....(the sixth seal), is the tribulation and martydom of the saints.

9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

During the Dark Ages, the Catholic Church was responsible for what has been estimated at 50 million "heritics" being martyed. This simply has not occured yet.

I should mention again, that there are OTHER SIGNS that proceed the opening of 7th seal.
As mentioned....some of these are...
1) Final Resurecction of Holy Roman Empire (10 nation European confederacy)
2) The Beast Leader
3) False Prophet (that will works miracles, like calling down fire from the sky)
4) Tribulation of saints.

These have not occurred either, so the Sun + Moon sign you mention could not apply in this case.

I do not believe it will be a normal eclipse...simply because nobody would "notice" anything, or make any mention of it. It would just be an eclipse.

I think the same thing that happened at Passover, when Christ was crucified, will occur.

Mark 15:33
And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

At Passover, it is impossible for an eclipse to occur, so what happened here, was not a normal eclipse. It was a supernatural miracle.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

I totally agree with you.

I was only refuting the fact that the poster said that signs in the sun and the moon had not occurred. i supose it sounded like I was saying they were THE signs.

I believe that an eclipse of the sun and an eclipse of the moon are what the sun turning black and the moon turning (to blood) red. As you showed, not enough has happened yet. Plus, by prophecy (not biblical) there is one more pope to go and if I remember correctly, a temple to be built.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yes...the daily sacrifice also, that's another event that hasn't occured yet.
(after which it will eventually be haulted by force, by the Beast Power).

It may or may not require a temple. Or the temple may be a tent structure just like it was in the days of Moses. Or the temple may in fact be built. I believe a fabricate of the temple has already been prepared, and that assembling it would be very rapid and very fast.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have been listening to ronald weinland since oct. of 2007, read his books, listened to all of his interviews, to tell you the truth, there is a little part of me that really wants to believe this horrid world as we know it is coming to an end. I'm not christian or any other religion,as ronald weinland refers to organized religion, its all crap. Also, Dont expect a big catastrophie to happen today. He said it is the opening of the seventh seal and 45-90 days after this seal is broke and the 2nd trumpet sounds is when the u.s. will be hit by nuclear weapons on the coastal parts and harbors. The Second Trumpet will not sound until after the Day of Pentecost. This does not mean it is near that date, but it means it cannot happen until after that day. Stop trying to debunk the guy before his predictions, dumb arses. Wait until like June or July and if nothing happens then you can talk smack, but seriously who are you to know everything? Are you a prophet? Do you know whats going to happen? Seriously! Dont count your fricken chickens before the hatch. LOL that sounded funny frickin chicken, mmmm. Any ways I'm a little A.D.D. Also I noticed Mr. Pope was in town, IN D.C. Coincidence? I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sdtietge

he is the one who is extending his dates

not us

he said it would happen, now hes just buying time just in case

either way he is announcing the 2nd prophet on sunday

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdtietge
, Dont expect a big catastrophie to happen today. He said it is the opening of the seventh seal

Revelation 8 (King James Version)
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

7 Trumpets are blown after the opening of the 7th seal, we know it is successive (that is they are not all blown at the same time), because when the last trumpet is blown this signals the return of Christ and the First Resurrection (which occurs at the end of the last year, or the Day of the Lord, this last year, is the final year of the 3 1/2 year period).

We do know that the breaking of the seventh seal, and the blowing of the trumpets occurs SOON AFTER the 6th seal opening. This is because the 6th seal signals the actual start of the Day of the Lord.

Revelation 6 (King James Version)
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

16[And the kings of the earth...] said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the Great Day of His Wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is what occurs at the blowing of the First Trumpet...
Revelation 8 (King James Version)
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

There IS NOTHING SUBTLE ABOUT THIS. Nobody will mistake this for anything than what it is, which is a fulfillment of bible prophesy.
(At this point in time the world will know this is coming, it won't repent, but they will know, from the preaching and warning of the true Two Witnesses who will come).

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
well, well, well

It's the 18th, RW. Nothing happened.

I want all my money back that I gave to your church.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It is the 18th and the 2nd witness is...his wife Laura! who didn't see that one coming?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It is now April 18th and blow me NOTHING of any interest has happened.... anywhere!!! very quiet 1st trumpet!!! So now for 1 REAL prediction that WILL come true.......false prophets will continue predicting the end of the world whether it be in 2000,2001,2008,2012 or 4072??? that is ONE prediction you can certainly rely on!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
perhaps the 2nd witness is actually Warren Jeffs,
of Yearning For Zion Ranch fame

Jeffs insists he too is a prophet,
maybe the world is denying his rightful mission as the 2nd witness
because the Poligamy Sect is not mainstream...

after all... scripture says many will deny what these two witnesses represent, and spit on them, ridicule them, etc

ADD:
... so, in the bigger picture, Weinland's forecast of April 17-18th
and the coming onto the world stage of both the end-times 2 witnesses
is playing out, on schedule...
it's just that the masses can't 'see it' unfolding

[edit on 18-4-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
He's stating categorically that the 7th seal has been opened AND the first trumpet has been blown.

I would have no problem if he really were one of the Two Witnesses, but in stating the first trumpet has been blown, he's shooting himself in the foot.

OF COURSE he will spiritualize this all away, even though not a single scripture concerning prophesy has ever been fulfilled this way.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
oh surprise surprise look what I found today!

It came as a big surprise in an area not used to earthquakes.

A magnitude 5.4 earthquake early today near the southern Illinois town of West Salem rocked people awake in neighboring Indiana and even in Milwaukee, 350 miles to the north.

The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency received many telephone calls, but none of the callers reported any damage. The quake was centered about 40 miles north-northwest of Evansville, Indiana.

There are no reports of injuries.

Some Tri-Cities residents report feeling the effects of this quake.

This happened this morning, Now what huh?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here's a better story about the earthquake:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Look out your back window, if you still have all your trees and all your grass, then the trumpet HAS NOT BEEN BLOWN.

Believe your bible, not RW.

These scriptures clearly have not been fulfilled, and are not currently being fulfilled.

AND OF COURSE, RW WILL EXPLAIN AND SPIRITUALIZE THIS ALL AWAY.

When Mose pronounced plagues on Egyt DID THESE HAPPEN PHYSICALLY OR SPIRITUALLY??? (the two witnesses's ministry is typed after Moses)

Well of course it all happened physically, all prophesy through out history have been fulfilled "physically". God is not going to change His pattern at the most crucial time in history. "He changes not".

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sdtietge

New Madrid fault - no surprise. Fault lines run all over the US so really nothing to get all geared up about.

The thing is about "prophets" and "seers" and the like is that everything has to be soooo cryptic. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING for centuries is left to interpretation. WHY? why not come out and say on this exact date (sayeth the prophet) this is what will happen, get your sh*t together people because you need to repent to get to the next level.
I guarantee damn tee people would get there stuff together. No interpretation there...Bam this date something happens.

This is where is falls apart for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Neither the Bible or "big" Ron's book can predict the end of the world as they're both (mainly) works of fertile imaginations.

SO DON'T PANIC!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join