It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Weinland (nothing yet...)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sdtietge

The whole purpose of christianity is to have faith in God and Christ. If you wait for proof, you will not survive. He comes like a thief in the night and if you are not ready for him, you will not survive. You are talking like an agnostic, which is someone who is not sure God exists. It's a lot better than being athiest because there is still a chance you can believe. My brother is an athiest and he tried to convince me through the film, "zeitgeist" that christianity along with all other religions is false. All he did was prove my point about the corruption in traditional christianity. The makers of zeitgeist did all the research on the pagan gods and the same traditions the traditional christians keep, not realizing that the one true christian church and one true following of the faith lies in the original "Church of God" and not PKG which is RW's church. PKG use to be part of the Worldwide Church of God along with the United Church of God and Church of God of the Union Assembly. These churches of God have gone through a separation due to people of the likes of Ronald Weinland and H.W. Armstrong who profess to be end-time prophets and apostles. The United Church of God has carried the torch of the original church through the separation, not changing the beliefs. Google the United Church of God and check out the website. They offer free booklets and bible lessons through the mail. They also post free downloads of their television show "Beyond Today" which is a show where experts discuss the truth behind traditional christianity and things happening in the world today in respect to prophecy. I urge you to check this church out and learn the truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For those that would be interested in another blog discussion (about Weinland) that has been going on for some time now go to: ironwolf.dangerousgames.com...
This is the 11th thread of the discussion, I would recommend reading all 11 pages before posting, as there is a lot of information, and some of the topics regarding Weinland have already been repeated.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So according to Weinland himself, if nothing happens, he is a false prophet and you can call him so.

Only 1 month to wait (he said before end of April 2008) and this nonsense will be over.

I can't wait.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I ordered the free book 2008 God's Final Witness to add to my apocalypse collection.
I will probably use it to start a fire or else turn it into an art project.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Any word on who he claims is the second Witness out of the Two Witnesses?

As mentioned...last I heard, it was to be his wife. Just exactly how this second witness will be chosen is another matter.

In all sincerity I hope some of the RW supporters here, will "anoint their eyes", so they can see, and depart from this false prophet.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
2 days til we se if he is right or wrong

is anyone anxious or going nuts in anticipation of wether or not they believe this guy?

I dont think this will happen

se you all here april 18th

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You know I just listened to his interview he had last week and in that interview he was saying how whenever this trumpet blows that people aren't really going to hear it. This whatever that is supposed to happen will be subtle and 45 - 90 days later will be the one everyone notices.

This guy is a crock of crap...If it's subtle then how is anyone going to know what it is? He said the Christians will know. OHHH...."secret club" only gets to know.

Sorry, for the sarcasm but this end of the world thing is such a downer.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

wow i didnt realize that he is changing it up a bit to make it seem like it can extend just in case he is wrong and then in that grace period come out with something else

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This guy is B.S.!!! I was a skeptic at first because he set the dates but now he's saying we won't really know until 3 months after the trumpet sounds? I have to ask.... who is the political and religious beast from revelation? Where is the mark of the beast? I feel that the end is at our doorstep but there are a few things that need to happen before the tribulation.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately, oh so unfortunately, he has spiritualized everything away.

None of the prophesies concerning the tribulation are "spiritual".

When I say "spiritual" I mean that there is no physical and real manifestation involved. For example, the fleeing to a place of safety, RW interprets this as ex-WCG members fleeing into splinter groups, rather than the clear meaning that Jesus Christ stated : which is that the Church, will be in Judea at the end time, and will have to flee into the place of safety which is a physical and real place.

The bible often uses dual types when dealing with prophesies, often a prophesy will have a former fulfillment, then a latter day fulfillment.

Concerning "the flight" (to a place of safety), there has not only been one former fulfillment, BUT TWO...both physical and real.

1st fulfillment) The Church fled into Pella in 70A.D.,
2nd fulfillment) The Church fled into the wilderness during the Dark Ages, when people were killed for Sabbath keeping.

The 3rd fulfillment will be equally real.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

H.W. Armstrong is the reason for the splinter groups of the WCG. He passed the leadership of the church to a fundamentalist mainstream guy and turned the doctrines of the WCG opposite of the beliefs of the church. Instead of saturday worship, this new guy changed it to sunday in order to fit in. The new WCG now celebrates the pagan holidays of Easter and Christmas and no longer keep the holy days of passover, feast of tabernacles or days of unleavened bread. That's why the splinter groups came about. The United Church of God is the largest of the splinter groups and keeps the traditions of the true Church of God of the apostles. That's what I follow. Check out the website: www.ucg.org.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
He says something will happen to the US and Canada on the 17th that will be the start of the unraveling so to speak leading up to nuclear detonations first at the ports then in major cities.

Ok well just a thought what about if a major quakes pops off a monster Tsunami into the pacific northwest. That would deff affect the US and Canada???

Any thoughts????

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My thoughts are posted on a thread I started in the prophecy board about natural disasters. I live in the Atlanta area and most folks know that the heart of Downtown ATL was slammed by a twister. It's very rare for a tornadoe to actually hit a downtown area but it did happen. I think the only other downtown area this happened to was the Dallas downtown area. If a tsunami hit the northwest, well that just adds to my concerns. Seattle is the premier town of the northwest and it would be devistated. Of course Mt. Renier is a ticking timebomb also. RW claims these events such as 9-11, Katrina, Wildfires, Floods, Tornadoes and Tsunamis are all part of the 7 thunders of the 6th seal which is "apparently open" since 9-11 according to RW. I have a theory that in the very near future the New Madrid fault will give way to a series of quakes that read 7 or better on the richter scale and will destroy St. Louis and Memphis as well as cause damage in the Cinncinati and Columbus areas. It will also be felt from the Great Plains to the eastern seaboard as a 4 or better on the richter. This series of tremors will cause an imbalance in the earth's mantle and cause the top to blow on Yellowstone causing immediate destruction to surrounding areas as well as cause a nuclear winter of some sort due to the ash thrown in the atmosphere. All of this is more likely than RW being a half of the witnesses of revelation.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's the 17th...where's the devestation?

Oh that's right it is supposed to be "subtle" devestation...

Everyone look out for subtle devastation and report back here...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, in the midwest US, Overnight there were flashes in the sky and boom noises..But that was on the 16th.Haven't seen anything anywhere yet.But he did sya it could take 45-90 days for the devastation to occur.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yes, his job as one of the Two Witnesses officially began today..

from his site...

My wife and I, as well as Johnny and Myrtle Harrell, will be visiting Israel from April 14th through April 21st. We will be in Jerusalem on April 17th which is the day the First Trumpet of the Seventh Seal sounds. The process of all that will occur, with the sounding of the First Trumpet, will begin on April 17th and continue to increase in destructive power (consequences) for the following seven weeks. The Second Trumpet will not sound until after the Day of Pentecost. This does not mean it is near that date, but it means it cannot happen until after that day.

My bet, would be that Johnny Harrell, will be "knighted" as the second of the Two Witnesses.

Now again, neither RW or JH are the Two Witnesses. The Two Witnesses will come, but it is neither RW or JH. Unfortunately, we will probably have to wait 3 1/2 years to find that Jesus Christ has not returned, to finally prove that RW is not one or the other of the Two Witnesses.

Hopefully his supporters will wake up long before then.

I do believe my bible, and I do believe the Two Witnesses will come, but as always, Satan has his imposters and posers, to proceed the real ones, so that when they do finally come, everyone will just dismiss them.

My assurance (yes, I realize this will not convince the hardcore RW supporters), is that none, absolutely none of the very real, and very physical events, that MUST PROCEED their arrival have occured.

(things like the surrounding of Jerusalem by Beast Power army, the United States of Europe, the visible arrival and visible presence of The Beast Leader and the False Prophet...and so many other things).

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I used to be a born again and read the heck out of the bible. The whole way through mind you. Numbers was very boring. Then I got knocked of my proverbial high horse one day and realized most of the bible didn't make any sense. There are some nice anecdotes and sayings but there is an awful lot of killing for no reason and that is no less savage than the human sacrifices at the Mayan temples. I don't say this to be mean or to try to say I am better than anyone. I just hope the same enlightenment happens to people that now hold fervent belief in the bible and blind faith in their church ministers.

Also I attended a speech by a minister who told me that in the last days you would see a long haired hippie with a peace sign urging us not to fight against satan. That was my parents he was talking about and one was a Methodist minister and one works in prison ministry.

Satan is imaginary. Earliest science fiction.

Your body is your temple. Tithe to your temple. Invest in yourself. Seek truth. Pray for wisdom and seek understanding.

That John Lennon song, Imagine, says it all.

Please don't call me a hippie.

oh and stay out of church. They just want your money.

PS: my parents know my views.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ps. According to RW the 7th seal is opened today...

BEFORE the 7th seal, is of course the 6th seal.

At the opening of the 6th seal

1) Sun turns black
2) Moon turns to blood

NEITHER HAS HAPPENED. No doubt RW has explained this away as some spiritual event. This would negate the WHOLE PURPOSE of the sign to beigin with, since it is a VISIBLE SIGN, meant for the whole world to see to show God's "dividing line" between the two time periods of The Great Tribulation (which last 2 1/2 years) and The Day of The Lord (the last year of the 3 1/2 years).

This has not occurred, therefore the 7th seal HAS NOT BEEN OPENED YET.

Yes, again, I know RW will spiritualize this all away, and his followers will accept it.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SirPaulMuaddib_2]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib_2

I know, i agree

I want RW to explain all the 6 seals and what happened and i mean specifically

just so we can all put 2 and 2 together

hmmm

he'll be an ass if nothing happens

like he said there is a chance he is a false prophet, will he still go on with his speech on sunday then? and announce the 2nd false prophet?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Now is this "interpretation" that the Sun + Moon Sign is a physical event, MY INTERPRETATION?

Notice...as always, we let the bible interpret the bible ...

Matthew 24 (King James Version)
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

In other words, at the end of the 2 1/2 years (into the final 3 1/2 years of human history), there is this visible marker, that will announce the start of the final year, which is The Day of the Lord. This is Christ's interpretation of His own prophesy from the book of Revelation.

Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join