It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Willie Nelson: Impeach Bush, "Throw The Bastards Out"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

NO EVIDENCE against Bush? Are you kidding or just delusional? There is plenty of evidence that the Bush/cheney cabal has committed so many high crimes that it sickens the average mind to realize just how criminal this junta is. There is no lack of evidence; the issue is getting the weakl and useless congress to actually prosecute the scummy traitors and sentence them to the gallows, which they deserve many times over.

Lying to stage a war of conquest is illegal. Waging war on false pretenses is illegal. Spying on Americans without a FISA warrant is illegal..I could list HUNDREDS of instances of Bush gang crimes, it is obvious they are a RICO prosecution waiting to happen; but first we should ship all those traitors to the Haugue for a war crimes trial and genocide trial; if they ever leave Spandau alive, we could then throw the scum in a Federal prison here to finish their wretched lives off.

grady, you amaze me. Blanket statements that have not a farthing of truth to them: Bush has done kore harm to this nation than anyone in history. No one else has stolen all power for himself, and no other president has violated the laws as much as as deply as this gang of NWo lackeys. Bush and gang should be impeached, tried on the hundreds of cimes they have committed, and if found guilty( a foregone conclusion) be executed for their crimes.

I would love to have the honor of pushing the button that drops the trap door, or drips the poison into their black veins, or turns on the electricity for the chair they so richly deserve...it would be an honor to rid the world of a cancer and virus and deadly and depraved as the Bush/Cheney cabal.

Of course the congress is also afraid to take action: If you had the notion that anthrax would hit YOUR mailbox if you fought against the cabal, you might think twice also. The anthrax attacks were staged by the same people that staged 9-11, the Neocon/Israeli shadow players are out in the light now and bold as brass.Recall that when two senators opposed the Patiot Act, right away USA made anthrax manages to end up being mailed to their offices, and kills several Americans before being halted by the passage of the bill; The senators know very well who sent it and why. The cabal made their move and took this nation without any protests: to protest means to die.

This nation is GONE, people. Over. The perps have won. The media is owned and controlled and the people are dumned down and complacent and stupid Fox news drones that will believe any lies told them. America has been destryed at its roots and it has happened in the last decade or so. It was planned out this way and is going according to plan. Bush will pull another lie out of his...hat..before any elections, halt them, get hos supreme court pals to back him up, institute martial law, to some degree, and take away what litle is left of our privacy and rights.

My God, people..what does it take to show the average person what reality is? The proof is there in front of us. All it takes is to get the truth out, but that cannot be done in todays controlled press.Anyone who values freedom and our constitution beter make plans to flee and make a new start elsewhere; we are finished. Never again will the powers that Bush and gang have stolen be returned. The end game is playing out now and only a miracle will save us.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Evidence? you want evidence?

How about the fact we were told for over a year and a half, undeniable proof existed of a major cladestine programme of WMD's that produced large STOCKPILES of wmds existed.

I want to fix this bit here.

How about the facts for over a year or about we have been told Iran us working on a nuke weapon program. Which in fact is been told to us that they haven't. Yet the MSM has been pounding the facts into our head that Iran is trying to develop nukes..

This sounds like pre Iraq, don't believe me take a look here.

We are being lied to don't let some shill like GradyPhilpott tell you otherwise.

There are facts pre 9/11 that came out stating all people in bush's empire stated Iraq is incapable of making WND cause of all the damn sanction's on them.

BTW GradyPhilpott Got proof Iraq has WMD??? Cause really we are still looking for them appreantly and based not on lies according to you.. BTW Hows the constitution also known as "That damn piece of paper" Treating ya? Ohh ya that's right.. there is almost no more constitution..

Have a nice day.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
yet, once we went in and found NO WMD's or STOCKPILES.. well that evidence was either

Wanna bet we see this again in the not to near future?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
You're insulting me and my nation and I am asking you to stop.

A post consisting of evidence for your claims is one thing.

Calling me names and making unsupported accusations is another.

[edit on 2008/2/19 by GradyPhilpott]

"Poor Willie.

He's spiraled into a state of either psychotic delusions or senile dementia.

For someone who gave so much to our culture through his music to deteriorate before our very eyes is sad indeed."

I believe that would fall under namecalling and "making unsupported accusations"

IMO older people (males esp) tend to be more stubborn to admit that anyone younger could have a more knowledeable perspective and often take it an insult when our advice (or suggestion that there logic may be lacking) is related to anything other than computers, golf, or exercise. I think they were raised to "respect" their elders, and perhaps this meant not to argue with them.

They have a way of thinking and beliefs that has gotten them this far, and they see no reason to risk changing it, especially due to the musings of a young whipper-snapper.

IMO willie is brave, couragous, and very much a damn patriot and i salute him.

and even if you don't agree with him, you can read his intentions, which are out of love for this country (which he doesn't want to fall by the wayside)

Older does not gaurantee wiser

[edit on 20-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Those are the facts.

And I would ask that you stop insulting me.

[edit on 2008/2/19 by GradyPhilpott]

Are you high? You are the one insulting people - calling Patriot Willie Nelson delusional and senile.

Besides your strawman arguement of "that was the intelegence at the time" garbage has been exposed. The number of Stars our fellow patriot Agitated Chop has for his responses to you shows how the readers here at ATS are waking up to the "New World Order" plan of the Elite to disarm Americans, consolidate the wealth and property, and to rape us into subbimsion to the EU / NAU, by colapsing our dollar. Readers are discovering the left-right paradigm is a psy-op tool to divide us, when the real enemy is the left-right paradigm, because both parties work for the same scum IMF/Federal Reserve.

The Jig is up.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Willie needs to stick with what he does best,,,, singing and smoking,,,, and stay out of politics,,,,

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
Are you high? You are the one insulting people - calling Patriot Willie Nelson delusional and senile.

I don't use drugs or intoxicating substances.

Stop insulting me.

Nelson is not on the board.

Nelson has never done anything to my knowledge that would distinguish himself as a patriot.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Grady,

Willie's mental deficiency, which you fail to prove, does not depreciate his voice as an American citizen. As an American citizen he is expressing his concern, democratically, that this administration is undertaking immense illegalities throughout the world and within the United States.

Does it no concern you that this government supports war lords in Afghanistan, a military dictatorship in Pakistan, or brutal monarchies in the Middle East, all while trying to democratize other Islamic states? Is there a mental condition which makes an individual see only selectively that which supports his arguments?

What is concerning to me is your haste defense of this administration and their manipulation of evidence to support a war on terror, and two separate wars against entirely innocent sovereigns. What concerns me more is your inability to have questioned this administration when they touted Osama Bin Laden as the perpetrator of 9/11 when no hard evidence was presented. Will you not question this administration for this but continue to defend them when they produce suspect evidence?

I don't think anyone insulted the United States as they have criticized certain elements within it.

As for the gentlemen that suggested that the United States helps the world much more than any other nation in the world: have you ever left the soil of the United States? Much of this aid which your purport to be be helping nations the world over, should be, duly, reparations; much of this aid is given in form of military machinery; much of this aid may never reach the poorest of the poor. The United States only encourages health of nations if they have vested economic/geo-political interests.

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

How does one distinguish himself as a patriot? Willie Nelson is an iconic figure in American music history. Patriotism is not blind adherence to status quo; it's the continual process of democratic rights enshrined in the constitution, the peice of paper, which Bush vehemently declares.

Luxifero

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
First of all, I am resenting a few things here.

1) To have a new member come in here and make one of our longstanding, most respected members on this site have to go get his degrees out, take a picture and post them is absurd. A quick u2u to any of the staff or other longstanding member would have yielded a vouch for Grady's reputation. I am sorry you did that Grady.

2) I happen to not agree with much of what Grady says on this. But that doesn't mean I am going to go off the deep end and start calling question to his reputation, and attacking him personally. That's just BS, and all doing that can go take a hike as far as I'm concerned.

3) I did feel like the initial comment you made on Willie was a bit over the top, Grady. It does not allow for the fact that WN has obviously spent quite a bit of time paying attention to what is really going on. By that logic, Grady, then every single one of us here getting the same clues is growing senile and off their rockers. I am sorry, but I can just not agree with that. Forget WN's songwriting career when it comes to this. Wilie has every right to grow and develop as a person and express his opinions that he has come to through his own research. It is others that are attaching his songwriting career to his views, and trying to use his fame as a tool. It is not WN doing that.

4) I have listened to both interviews Alex Jones did with WN on his radio show. That should probably be "required reading" before any more lame comments are made on this subject. A review of those broadcasts will reveal that WN is no pushover. He has come to his conclusions through his own research, and they should be valued as such.

5) I will also say that I resent the lack of moderator intervention on this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It may take some amount of intelligence to realize that things aren't as they should be - but as luck would have it, 99% of people (Americans and not) are not intelligent. Regardless, any person who takes an honest 'once over' and still claims that all is dandy, the US is the still the great country it always was, and that the war in Iraq was a good and justified cause is either stoned or stupid. Although, since Willie Nelson has taken at least that once over and came to the conclusion that all is not swell, than being stoned must not have much affect on ones decision.

Ousting that criminal, Hussein, was fine by me. The fact remains, however, that not one single shred of a massively destructive weapon has been found. Explain to me how recon intelligence reports can prove without a doubt that WMD's exist within a regime, but yet when we get there, not one can be found? I'm sorry, but if that's the best that our best can do, than our best is retarded. But, if anyone still wants to believe that all is fine, well, to each their own.

What started this thread, if I remember correctly (it was about 3 pages back, and I've smoked a bit of wacky tabacky in my life - which this thread has proven makes your delusional), was Willy's call for impeachment. What I find so remarkable is that Clinton's possible impeachment was all over the MSM. The grounds for impeachment weren't so much (again, if I recall correctly) that he schnogged some lady in the oval office, but that he lied to the court about it. Well Bush has already done that... where's the MSM coverage of those wanting his head? Oh, it's right here... but this Nelson chap is old and senile, so never mind it. Hogwash.

Ok, ok. So maybe I don't have irrefutable evidence against Bush. Who knows, maybe it does exist - I'm just too lazy to look. Then again, I don't really feel the need to prove Bush's shortcomings to anybody. I take a look around just about every time I find myself sober and have been so overcome by the glaring atrocities that I just hide my head in another bottle.
[This paragraph was for artistic emphasis, I'm not an alcoholic]. I don't understand how anybody can still stand tall and shout with all their pride and glory that our great federation is as bold and beautiful as it always was. That our president, while he may have his shortcoming, is striving to protect us, our interests, and our constitutional rights.

Any how. I hope there is another terrorist attack. I hope Bush locks down the nation under military rule and cancels the elections. I hope he starts drafting all the fine young chaps to go shoot people for his oil and I hope he starts throwing the rest in concentration camps.

Why?

Because that's what it's going to take. "If we can't wise up, how can we rise up?" Only then, when we're looking down the deep dark barrel of a 12 gauge dictatorship will all of those that didn't have the intelligence and intuition to see it coming get the motivation to do something about it.

That's my two cents. Sorry if I offended any body. Actually, no I'm not.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Moderators-Note:

1. When disagreeing with someone, refrain from personal insult.

2. Do not discuss the consumption or abuse of drugs.

For more information, refer to:

ATS - Terms and Conditions of Use

This thread is now under observation.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ok, well, I am sorry for offending the mods on the breach of the T&C. I didn't realize talk of drug use was prohibited.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let me ask this question.

Are any of you people out there in ATS land really gullible enough to believe that Georgy Jr. was ever really even the President of the U.S. for the last 7 1/2 years anyway. I mean, come on, nobody's that gullible are they? George Bush Jr. President? You gotta be kiddin' me. Nobody's stupid enough to believe that!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spannmark

Spanmark,
I'm having trouble deciphering your post. The fact is, he has been president. Whether or not he was actually in charge is up for grabs by any conspiracy theorist, I'll not speculate on that. Or are you referring to his supposed manipulation of the votes?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caddyshacker
And oh by the way, Willie Nelson is not respected in this country for anything accept an aging pothead country singer. So if you think any US citizen is accepting of his comments you obviously don't know us.

I'm an Patriotic American and you don't speak for me! And you don't know me either.

IMO Willie has as much right to express his thought, ideas etc as you do caddyshacker except he has an audience. Is that what disturbes you?

BTW, I think Willie is right on the money!!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by memoir

Let me ask the question another way.

Does anyone know how many U.S. Presidents there have been since November 22nd, 1962?

Please answer me, if you know. And if you do, indeed, know how many U.S. President's there have been since November 22nd, 1962, give name(s) please.

Your Answer?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh Yeah, and here's a clue:

George Walker Bush IS NOT, in fact, the current President of the United States (and he doesn't even play one well on TV I might add).

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Great. The new spokeman for the "Impeach Bush" crowd is a pot head and tax cheat.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In America anybody can make it to the presidential seat, look what we got for president right now.

I bet Willie have more brains than JR in the White house, perhaps we will be making love no war.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join