It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DID ISRAEL Electronically Hijack the 9/11 PLANES?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMTMAN
I'll ask you again why are you so quick to believe an Eygyptian government document?

Becasue i also have information on other remote control systems for airliners.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Originally I had a long response to your post. However I decided to go back to two of your links.

< www.straightaero.com... >

< seattletimes.nwsource.com... >

Don't know if you caught this or not but according to the Seattle Times article those airliners with the QRS chip were delivered between 2000-2003. Here's the thing, the airliners used on 9-11 were all delivered before 2000. N644AA was delivered in 1991, N334AA in 1987, N612UA in 1983 and N591UA was delivered in 1996. So in regards to 9-11 all this talk aobut QRS11 chips is irrelevant since none of the airliners in question were delivered in that time frame.

"Chip that was illegally installed in 2000 could have been utilized to execute 9/11 attacks"

Guess the facts don't support that statement.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AMTMAN

Your point is definitely worth taking note of and considering, although I don't think I would rule the QRS-11 chip out, just based on that, but that's the methodical security guard in me.

On another note, I tried to look into the statement, made in the David Hawkins presentation that Lufthansa had found the chips in some of their planes and removed them. I asked Hawkins for a citable cource on that info and he replied back promptly that he was forwarding my request to Capt. Field McConnell, his website co-presenter.

That was two days ago. Haven't heard from McConnell yet. When I do, I will post to this forum. If I don't hear from him in another day or two, I will contact Lufhansa with a link to the Hawkins presentation and ask them if the info is true.

They may deny it. Why would they worry their customers to clear something up for me? And to be fair to Hawkins and McConnell, their source for the original info was probably an insider of some sort that they have to protect. A quick google of the usual sources online didn't turn up anything. And of course Lufthansa could also deny it because it isn't true.

I personally have nothing invested in anyone's version of the events and am perfectly ready to let the chips (no pun intended) fall where they may.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by AMTMAN

Your point is definitely worth taking note of and considering, although I don't think I would rule the QRS-11 chip out, just based on that, but that's the methodical security guard in me.

On another note, I tried to look into the statement, made in the David Hawkins presentation that Lufthansa had found the chips in some of their planes and removed them. I asked Hawkins for a citable cource on that info and he replied back promptly that he was forwarding my request to Capt. Field McConnell, his website co-presenter.

That was two days ago. Haven't heard from McConnell yet. When I do, I will post to this forum. If I don't hear from him in another day or two, I will contact Lufhansa with a link to the Hawkins presentation and ask them if the info is true.

They may deny it. Why would they worry their customers to clear something up for me? And to be fair to Hawkins and McConnell, their source for the original info was probably an insider of some sort that they have to protect. A quick google of the usual sources online didn't turn up anything. And of course Lufthansa could also deny it because it isn't true.

I personally have nothing invested in anyone's version of the events and am perfectly ready to let the chips (no pun intended) fall where they may.

"On another note, I tried to look into the statement, made in the David Hawkins presentation that Lufthansa had found the chips in some of their planes and removed them."

I guess which you need to do is find out exactly what aircraft they supposedly found those chips. So far all Mr. Hawkins and Mr. McConnell have provided is paraniod ramblings about how the Canadians being behind this.

Does this sound like someone who is living in the real world?

"The conspirators would have ordered Martec to simulate and Cascade to install atomized aluminum powder incendiaries (thermite), camouflaged inside the passenger-seat cushions or the cladding behind passenger cabin panels and floors."

Does Mr. Hawkins provide anything to back that up, no he does not.

"We belive that sometime in the summer of 2001, the 9/11 conspirators ordered Cascade to give the converted Boeing 757s and 767s false identities, with bogus paint jobs and tail numbers. The camouflaged cluster bombs could then join the United Airlines and American Airlines fleets operating on 9/11."

Here's the problem with that statement. At the time both AA and UAL were doing the heavy maintenance for thier fleets. They were not contracting out to Cascade Aerospace. When companies like AA and UAL take delivery of aircraft they do not get sent to an MRO. They get delivered directly to the company. Also the idea that they could slip in an aircraft with bogus tail numbers is laughable. When I first read that I actually laughed.

Face it, niehter Mr. Hawkins or Mr. McConnell are dealing with a full deck.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AMTMAN

This isn't my area of special knowledge, so I definitely am paying attention when you post. The problem with this whole 9/11 thing is that there are lots of signs in other areas that there are marked cards in the deck. I don't take anything for granted, nothing the government says, nothing the truthers say and especially not that established procedures are going to be followed without exception.

Incidentally, I do tend to roll my eyes at much of Hawkin's scenario involving Maurice Strong, Canada Steamship Lines, Noam Chomsky etc., but where he gets interesting is in the area of the financial manipulations, insurance scams, etc., since there is evidence of financial chicanery, the put options for example, including the oft repeated fact that a particular two million dollar score was left uncollected.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Quite frankly I would not beleive a word this guy says. He talks about having proff yet provides none. He says things that in all honesty make no sense.

"The conspirators would have ordered Martec to simulate and Cascade to install atomized aluminum powder incendiaries (thermite), camouflaged inside the passenger-seat cushions or the cladding behind passenger cabin panels and floors."

"Knowingly or unknowingly, Cascade would have modified the planes' avionics to allow war game commanders to use the Iridium Satellite communications network for remote access and control over the planes' autopilots for precise targeting."

See what I mean. He wants you to beleive that they installed pax seats full of explosives but knowingly or unknowingly modified the aircraft for remote control, HUH!?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AMTMAN

It's bizarre all right, there's no question about it. I did email the technical division of Lufthansa in Germany sending them the link to the video with the remarks about the QRS-11 gyrochip. I also sent copies of that email to a couple of newspapers in Germany. I would post the email here but my computer crashed before I got around to saving the text.

I think it is safe to say though, that somewhere in Germany on Friday, the scheiss is going to hit the fan. It would not surprise me to see that video withdrawn from Google and YouTube once Lufthansa's lawyers see it.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Cascade Aerospace is the one you should e-mail. If anyone has a good case for libel it's them.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AMTMAN

I haven't had a response yet from Capt. McConnell or Lufthansa, althought I did get a response in German from der Spiegel. (I haven't got a clue what they had to say.)

As I said, my computer crashed and I lost my prepared email text with enclosed links, etc. What I intend to do this week is to prepare another email, save it, and then methodically send it out to a long list of German press outlets (kindling wood!) and see what happens.

There are reasons to go through the German press on this. I might be being overly cautious but I'm a firm believer in treading lightly, if at all, on other people's possible felonies.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Whose felonies?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Whose felonies?

You mean whose "possible felonies." I guess you don't move in legal circles much. Possible felonies like this:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Whose felonies?

You mean whose "possible felonies." I guess you don't move in legal circles much. Possible felonies like this:

Correction, I don't move in the sort of circles Mr. Hawkins and Mr. McConnell move in. The kind of circles that make wild and totally unsupported claims against MRO's like Cascade Aerospace. If anyone has a legal case here its Cascade, the correct legal terminology is libel. Fortunately for the both of them Cascade is probably smart enough not to give the two of them any attention.

Also, did he mention how many aircraft Lufthansa removed equipment from?

[edit on 2-3-2008 by AMTMAN]

[edit on 2-3-2008 by AMTMAN]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
wonderful research, i knew about all this stuff, and well it was odd because when my uncle asked me if I really believed that the USA could have American men stick demolisions explosives into the twin towers and WTC 7 and have the heart to murder all those Americans and to then manage to all keep quiet about it.

I had told him he had a good point, and was abit confused as to who else could be as fanatical and heartless as Arab terrorists to enjoy doing such a thing, but who could actually have done it because even if some evil US government agency staff and other NWO players were involved, surely the men setting the explosives would have had to be a US army or demolitions team etc, and surely so many wouldn't be so evil to participate or shut up about it....???

Then I chanced upon all this research myself, and when i heard about lots of Mossad agents running amock after 911 in New York, and being questioned, and failing lie detector tests when asked if they knew about 911 beforehand or had anything to do with it, my alarm bells rang !
Then when i read they were all demolitions and explosives experts it clicked... you see, only some fanatical racist Israelis in Mossad would have the heart to want to do this and then keep quiet about it.

Let's face it the Zionists hate religious Jews who abide by God's laws and want peace, and the Zionists hate anyone who isn't a zionist and consider them lower than animals....lets face it, they even have admitted to dressing as arab terrorists and bombing Jews, only to furthur their persecutions of the palestinians... there was a famous photo of a Palestinian 'terrorist' in the papers some years back, with a 'star of david' accidentally sticking out from his shirt !!! since when did a fanatical Muslim wear a Jewish symbol !?!?

Of course, it's false flag operations and apparently some claim many bus bombs are infact Mossad bombs planted on buses to further the persecutions by then having cause to bomb palestine.... and so if Jewish people are fair game, then killing a few thousand Americans is nothing to Mossad.

Of course there are also real terrorists sure, but even the IRA was mostly led by MI6 undercover agents instructed to bomb UK targets, and some have come out for fear they could be killed off now that there is peace in Northern ireland, but those agents confessed to masterminding and leading the bombs in Manchester and Docklands in London.

I think Israel and US zionist businessmen involved with the military industrial complex possibly had a hand in it....

The recovered mainframe discs which went 'missing' as the FBI suggests also had alot of evidence of put options and trading against companies which lost out that day, and many were from top top people within those companies and banks etc.

Also makes sense because zionists are really Masons, as the masons come from ancient Jewish mysticism and occult magick, so the masons have nothing to do with the Jewish religion, but instead the masonic religion.

The enemy of humanity never changes...and the Masons worship Lucifer, admited in Albert Pike's 'Morals and Dogma' !

There you go, same old enemy of humanity....not the Jewish religious people, but the zionistic/masons who follow the Lucifer, enemy of God, who the Jewish and Christian peoples follow ....

Please realise the Jews are our allies, not the Zionists, many which are Jewish simply because they haven't a clue as to what's really going on ...
There are many religious jews who protest againts Israel as a state and againts Zionists and their protests are suppressed by the media and they are persecuted in israel too !

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

www.nkusa.org...

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

www.realnews247.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am tryin to find the link, Israel's airforce consists of many unmanned fighter craft.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Here is a video about Darpa and PTECH's connection to 9.11

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I see anti-semetism is alive and well. It's those ditry jews - er I mean uh "zionists" wink wink.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I see anti-semetism is alive and well. It's those ditry jews - er I mean uh "zionists" wink wink.

You should be banned.

Trying to make it look like I am blaiming judaism. Nice tactic.

Doesnt work. Israel is not jewish, its a country. *SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/6/08 by FredT]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Let's face it the Zionists hate religious Jews who abide by God's laws and want peace, and the Zionists hate anyone who isn't a zionist and consider them lower than animals....lets face it, they even have admitted to dressing as arab terrorists and bombing Jews, only to furthur their persecutions of the palestinians... there was a famous photo of a Palestinian 'terrorist' in the papers some years back, with a 'star of david' accidentally sticking out from his shirt !!! since when did a fanatical Muslim wear a Jewish symbol !?!?

Of course, it's false flag operations and apparently some claim many bus bombs are infact Mossad bombs planted on buses to further the persecutions by then having cause to bomb palestine.... and so if Jewish people are fair game, then killing a few thousand Americans is nothing to Mossad.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Originally posted by snoopy

You should be banned.

Trying to make it look like I am blaiming judaism. Nice tactic.

Doesnt work. Israel is not jewish, its a country. Moron.

You are. You just think we're too stupid to know it because you try to use selective wording such as "zionists" and pretend they are somehow completely different than jews or point out the huge minority of Jews who don't believe Israel is their homeland.

but look at the basis for your claims against them. That being simply that they are jewish. That's how you define them. You know that this is bigotry so you use vague descriptions.

So perhaps instead of just throwing around the term zionists, you can maybe list them. Who are these zionists that you are referring to so we don't mix them up with the Jews. And what crimes did they commit that separates them from the law abiding Jews?

It's not surprising that you have these sentiments as many of your sources have nazi and anti-semitic backgrounds.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Educate yoursellf in world matters before you make yourself and your agenda look ingnorant and foolish. - Mr. Hini

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join