It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DID ISRAEL Electronically Hijack the 9/11 PLANES?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is unbelievable!!

A TOTAL ADMISSION of Israeli Foreknowledge about 9/11 made in Nov. 2001 on an Israeli talk show!!!

More people need to know about this!!

Dancing Israelis on 9/11

Several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home. Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

"OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT."

WTF?!?!?!?!?

Watch here:

www.youtube.com...

Osama Bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks and suggested that Zionists orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. The BBC published Bin Laden's statement of denial in which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Bin Laden is NOT named as the perpetrator of 9/11 by the FBI!

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, [Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI] said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because THE FBI HAS NO HARD EVIDENCE CONNECTING BIN LADEN TO 9/11."

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well this is conspiracy number what 50? 200? 20000000? on 9-11? I think that big bird and oscar the grouch hijacked the planes from a lollipop in candyland, maybe they should check that out. If the right people were paid enough they could make that sound feasible as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

Those tactics dont work anymore......

Sorry to break it to ya.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if its true because wasnt one of the pilots really bad accoring to sources? This backs up that idea.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I thought Israels foreknowledge or even implication in the disaster that occurred on 9-11 was all poppycock for a while. Then I read the "Dancing Israelis" article and it made me wonder.

It wasn't even simply that though but this information that seriously put doubt into my mind about the official story and the potential secret involvement of some members of both Israeli and American government.

Odigo says workers were warned of attack

By Yuval Dror

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

"I have no idea why the message was sent to these two workers, who don't know the sender. It may just have been someone who was joking and turned out they accidentally got it right. And I don't know if our information was useful in any of the arrests the FBI has made," said Macover. Odigo is a U.S.-based company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.

As an instant messaging service, Odigo users are not limited to sending messages only to people on their "buddy" list, as is the case with ICQ, the other well-known Israeli instant messaging application.
Haaretz.com

I think we've been sold a rotten bill of goods by extremely manipulative, malicious, insidious individuals. So insidious and outright evil that most would rather form a solid wall of denial in light of the anomalies found, rather than fathom the possibility that their own government could be so callous as to commit such an act against its own citizens.

Why Israel? Well quite simply there is a major agenda being carried out in the middle east and Israel has much to gain if it's "enemies" are destroyed. There is much to control and much profit to be made. People are wondering why we have still been paying billions in tax dollars to repair Iraq while the Iraqi government makes billions from it's own oil that it does not spend. Why? Because we have American business cronies over there that are making a killing off of this misery. Cronies closely tied to this administration.

So yea...they want to still get paid for doing practically nothing.

FYI: The government doesn't care about you. Sorry. Whether it's irradiated soldiers, black men with syphilis, or microbes sprayed over California, actions such as these that serve to meet an agenda perceived as being for the greater good comes at the cost of your lives.

Always has...always will.

But we can say planned attacks against average citizens by their own leaders have only been "discussed", such as with the possibility of a staged Cuban terror attack, and never implemented if it makes us sleep well at night.

I can't do that anymore.

p.s.

Ivan I commend you on your relentless pursuit of the truth with 9-11. You always add something new to the argument and not only is it refreshing to see that people out there refuse to ignore the truth but I feel it is the actions of someone that is a true patriot and believes in the ideals of freedom that are now made trivial and thrown around like slogans for bad products.

Carry on, mate.

It's 5 a.m. here...and I should be asleep, so excuse the grammar folks.

'night.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

Originally posted by IvanZana

Originally posted by snoopy
I see anti-semetism is alive and well. It's those ditry jews - er I mean uh "zionists" wink wink.

You should be banned.

Trying to make it look like I am blaiming judaism. Nice tactic.

Doesnt work. Israel is not jewish, its a country. Moron.

well there you go!!sorry buddy but hitler lost WWII

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
To answer the topic question......

YES ISRAEL PLAYED A MAJOR PART IN 911.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I did a post on this about 6 to 8 months ago but was basicly so put down for posting it that I decided not to post in this forum anymore. Im glad to see that someone did their homework and that there are others here who can see and believe in this possibility without being called a jew hater - i didnt read all the posts so im just 'assuming' Ivan posted this without all the same flak I got. (as a Native American, I think my people have been hated upon far more than the jews anyways - making me hate no people anywhere whatsoever, for any reason, but I digress...).

Good job Ivan, I enjoy reading and studying the info within your posts on 'these subjects'.

Edit - just read the other posts, its too bad you too get called a jew hater just because of this information, just goes to show how many people choose to live in ignorance and racism (yes, calling someone a jew hater is racist as well IMO)

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Grock]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
I did a post on this about 6 to 8 months ago but was basicly so put down for posting it that I decided not to post in this forum anymore. Im glad to see that someone did their homework and that there are others here who can see and believe in this possibility without being called a jew hater - i didnt read all the posts so im just 'assuming' Ivan posted this without all the same flak I got. (as a Native American, I think my people have been hated upon far more than the jews anyways - making me hate no people anywhere whatsoever, for any reason, but I digress...).

Good job Ivan, I enjoy reading and studying the info within your posts on 'these subjects'.

Edit - just read the other posts, its too bad you too get called a jew hater just because of this information, just goes to show how many people choose to live in ignorance and racism (yes, calling someone a jew hater is racist as well IMO)

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Grock]

Yes whenver you get close to proving that the U.S funded hitler and used that as a pretext to creat the u.n and uproot the palestinians to make a banking and tax haven state called Israel they will come out of their dark damp place to call you a antisemite.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looked up the Boeing patients for remote control of an aircraft. It will override the pilot and allow for a third party to perform all the functions normally required for flight. I find this frightening to say the least. LINKS BELOW. I hope. Last paragraph is most disturbing. Original Pat go back to 1978.

patft.uspto.gov.../71429 71&RS=PN/7142971

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is yet another blending of speculation and agenda driven disinformation peppered with a few bits of data to give the illusion of something that flies in the face of facts and logic.

If Israel and Mossad wanted to stir up something that would bring US forces into the Middle East this is about the last way they would go about it. And there is a solidly independently researched chain of command and funding by Arab money and resources to boot.

The WTC was the heart of the American financial sector. Losses were in the billions of dollars and key personnel. The Israel friendly Bush administration narrowly escaped an attack on the White House itself. (I' sure there are Truther mutterings on that one, too)

The Pentagon was actively working with Israel on many things that were advantageous to Israel's security. It would be the last place that Mossad would want compromised in any manner.

If Israel wanted to create a false flag with the US to invade any Middle Eastern countries, there were a thousand scenarios possible that would not involve so much damage to the US economic, military, and administration.

While there are still many questions unanswered about 9/11 and who knew what and when, it is just another sick hatred agenda to blame Israel and Mossad for something terrible perpetrated on US soil by Arab extremists.

What is the hidden goal of the people maliciously creating these unfounded stories to deflect from the truth?

MF

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted by mmiichael

If Israel and Mossad wanted to stir up something that would bring US forces into the Middle East this is about the last way they would go about it.

How would you know what the terrorist Israelis would or would not do to further their Zionist agendas? They are the inventors of modern day 20th and 21st Century terrorism. Israelis invented false flag ops, letter bombs, exploding ear phones, betrayal of their closest supporters, stealing nuclear secrets, imitating Arab enemies, and many other criminal acts. The Zionists are not and never were friends of America nor any other freedom seeking nation on planet Earth.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is a very good thread, and the author did a very thorough job documenting his position. I don't understand why it has all these old posts following the original post??????

Mossad did it, but Mossad seems to include some Trojan Horses that have infiltrated the U.S. government, other than Kissenger, Albright, Brezinski, Richard Perle, Chertoff, and some other dual-citizen cryptos.

Larry Silverstein confessed on the Discovery channel that he had Building 7 "pulled." That is an absolute smoking gun. You don't get much better than a confession of guilt.

He has never been called on the carpet about this. It takes a good while to set up a 45 story skyscraper for controlled demolition. You don't do it spur of hte moment.

The criminals have been laughing at us for our wilful ignorance, with the guilt of 9/11 staring us in the face, we went about ignoring the truth, and now we are under martial law, a military and financial coup of the country, and we're soon all going to be visiting the FEMA camps.

Mossad, CIA, MI6 and MI5 are one big secret society says Alex Jones, all work together. Their intent is to bring down every government, to start WWIII, and pretty much burn down the barn so the NWO can arise from the ashes.

We've got Mossad, dual-citizen Israeli Jew as Obama's chief of staff right now, and he runs Obama continuously during the day, and Michelle handles him at night. He is a total puppet, a well-coached and well-controlled puppet.

A tool of the Mossad, the Zionist foreign bankster criminals, to destroy America.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
they will have all the time to dance when they go to war in iran those JEWS BAGS. Russia will exterminate you happy feat you will have to dance when russia will nuke your ass JEWS

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join