It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Thank you EF for your post thank you so much.

Yes Drakiir has hurt me more than he can imagine with his heartless reply I didn't feel any love radiating my way at all. He is not following his golden rule that he so lives by.

I knew he and the others would say hurtful things to me which is why I said to him a few post's back " No matter what you say to me in the next few days I will never give up on you" and I whon't.

I feel responsabile for getting Drakiir so into TSOL. Early on he said to me " I don't even read this glossary I use the energy the Greys gave me to radiate" I counless times kept saying to him to try HCR and he rejected it. Then one day I did one last plea and said go on friend do it for me, and he did and now he's lost due to this.

I too feel he's jumped from one mess into another without taking the time to find out who he is.

Drakiir you are of this Earth now start living in it.

Im very sad about all this and feel I too need to go away and find out who I really am.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The things that go in my life makes it hard to be even normal. I mean all the events tally up from me being hunted by aliens in corridors to being under grey control to seeing myself watch my own birth, to meeting intergactic alien mercenaries to glowing when I hug someone who is releated to me, having my memory filled with fake event, people close me having their memories wiped.

And this Drakiir my friend is why I will never give up on you no matter what you say to me, how hateful you become to me this is the very reason why.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I feel responsabile for getting Drakiir so into TSOL....... he did and now he's lost due to this.

I too feel he's jumped from one mess into another without taking the time to find out who he is.

Drakiir you are of this Earth now start living in it.

Im very sad about all this and feel I too need to go away and find out who I really am.

I believe if you read drakiirs earlier threads, he was lost along time before he found HCR and TSOL, people like Paul_Richard prey on that confusion and isolation.....don't beat yourself up.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

.....it makes me sad when the honest need for knowledge and truth is used against us.

Exactly.
Thanks for your words on my profile they are very inspiring. Yes we must learn to live our lives the best we can while we are here on Earth rather than wasting it searching for answers to what happens to us when we leave!
I suspect when we get to the other we kick ourselves because we didn't learn what we were sopposed to learn while on Earth so crave to come back again! How strange would that be that we get there and then ache to come straight back to Earth... its a constant circle of events.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

It is hard to emit love when no one will listen. Go back to when mr green needed us there and I put out a call for everyone to send her love.

Fastforward to now and look what has happened, Im sorry for not putting love in the previous message but after this stunt do you really blame me after not only me but her other friends helping the best we can and this is what we get, a 'cult' brand.

Blame you? No : you seem to be a very troubled individual.

The withdrawal of affection from someone who questions the 'one true way' however - despite your protestations of universal love and a particular bond with the poster in question - *is* cult-like behaviour.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I believe if you read drakiirs earlier threads, he was lost along time before he found HCR and TSOL, people like Paul_Richard prey on that confusion and isolation.....don't beat yourself up.

Never thought about it like that...thanks
I wonder if Drakiir would have ever started HCR if I hadn't have been constantly at him to do it?

Now thats a good question for you Drak if your still out there. Remember how you thought it all a load of c**p for ages but you were still going up the master levels without even doing HCR. How could this have been, the saints are sopposed to measure your progression on radiated love from HCR, you went straight to master level 10 without even doing HCR!!!!!! Now how can this be

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hey guys hope you are all well, i had a strange experience this morning and didn't know where else to post so i thought it was reasonably relavent to what has been talked about here, so i'm sharing..

two days ago i watched a video about the new world order, i have heard of it many times before and have studied a lot of the conspiracies and history etc, but never before had i seen something that put it all together in such a shocking and sense making way! It really disturbed me and made me incredibly worried and sad.

i was in a bit of a mess to be fair and starting to understand that there is more truth than ever in the whole finding your inner self and learning to love on a spiritual level

I have always had this thing where when i shut my eyes and focus i can sort of see my "inner light" and feel a deep connection with the universe, but after i had watched this documentary and had been talking about it i started feeling really depressed and anxious

I couldn't find my light! i was trying to meditate really hard and i just couldn't find it!

then last night, after having a bit of a panic attack i went to sleep, i woke up this morning, went to the shops and started to feel a little better. i went home, got back in bed and tried again to find my light. what happened then was really mad, i was focusing and all of a sudden it was like it sort of broke through the darkness and nearly blinded me! it made me jump and tears filled my eyes, but not sad ones, sort of overwhelmingly happy ones! then the light was dancing around my mind and my whole brain felt sort of tingly, then i saw my self in the light and it was sort of touching me and tickling me and making me giggle! then the light sort of wrapped itself around me and embraced me, then it just shot me upward beyond earth and into the universe but i felt so free and happy!!

I don't feel depressed anymore or anxious, i feel like i am back on my path but a few steps closer to where i'm trying to get to!

so i guess what i want to know, since i am new to all this, is can anyone relate, or should i just go and have myself committed immediately?!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I am glad you recieved my words positively as that was my intention. We all look for direction and inspiration in life, but we also need to give it to each other through our own actions and our own immediate relationships within our lives...for me... its not about miracles and special powers, divine contacts....its about the everyday, the minutes with each other, kind words, love, answer those little question everyday and perhaps the bigger picture will come together for you....you have control of your life....use it. people like Paul and darcon claim to have direct contact, unique insight, a higher power that they offer to others...they are the source....and so therefore you rely on them for your own spiritual growth....you give them power over that....this is a common theme amongst charasmatic cult leaders....stay stong, don't let 'em bring you down. you are not on your own......i don't want to break out the soap box Mr Green, i just don't want you getting yourself too down over this.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

Did you see all this light without HCR or have you started "that" practice?

I tryed to meditate today but that bleedin heart chakra keeps opening its like its out of control. I find it very hard to turn away from it when this happens. Its like an old friend calling out to me its weird. I am now concentrating on the other chakras but the heart one is now so strong in me I have alot of re learning to do. I wonder if its OK to feel the heart chakra as long as you don't call out to these saints and entities and just go with it. I can faintly now feel all the other chakras but they are a distant light compared to the heart.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I didnt understand what I was doing then. Now I do know and Im growing internally and spiritually as well. HCR and TSOL are answering my questions one step at a time.

I did approach the first post aggressively but you did call me a cult member which being a Purist is like telling me Im a heartless sack of meat with no heart. You hurt me as well we both hurled insults and Arkantos went to far when he wouldnt leave it alone.

We cant throw insults like that at each other and expect the first post after the thread nearly lost its meaning and after the 'sex stuff' was mentioned and expect to be full of love. We all get angry even the best of people get angry, even the best of us cant throw anger away that easily.

I was doing HCR I just didnt know how the levels were going up but now I do know and I can feel it improving. Why even worry about TSOL until you get there?

The HCR is what Im in for and this doesn't vary in any religion whatsoever, its ok to emit love and radiance to everyone. The Secret teaches this and how many called it a cult and look at the success stories.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Now thats a good question for you Drak if your still out there. Remember how you thought it all a load of c**p for ages but you were still going up the master levels without even doing HCR. How could this have been, the saints are sopposed to measure your progression on radiated love from HCR, you went straight to master level 10 without even doing HCR!!!!!! Now how can this be

Do you think hes going to answer
I hope he's searching inside himself for what is the only true answer.....They made it up to trap him. They made it up Drak, they told you what you wanted to hear that you were so good at HCR you had become this great master stage 10 person. Very good especially as you wern't EVEN GOING HCR
What a joke.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

You understand that image and illusion can all feel pretty real. Trying to make somebody feel better by congradulating them on mastery of levels doing HCR only makes them want to go back to it. Drakiir has a lot of issues, that nobody on this thread can help him with.

Paul has been pulled away from this thread so that you all may see the reality behind this facade. His absence didn't happen by accident, just like you all have come through to see this thing for what it really is.

On Paul's return, I just hope you all aren't lulled into falling into his teachings and methods.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I'm starting to read about HCR, and i will definately be giving it a go soon, but i have always been able to see certain things within my self, sometimes if i've had a busy day i shut my eyes and just see random images, things that i don't even recognise or have seen before, but this morning was strange, in the best way possible.. does it sound like something you have ever had before? i will get into the whole chakra thing, but i'm hoping it's kind of ok that i have some sort of natural connection and that this will help me learn the other stuff!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

We cant throw insults like that at each other and expect the first post after the thread nearly lost its meaning and after the 'sex stuff' was mentioned and expect to be full of love. We all get angry even the best of people get angry, even the best of us cant throw anger away that easily.

Maybe not but that is proof that you are 'human all too human' and this talk of being a 'thrice ascended master' or whatever is something you should try to critically distance yourself from if you are to experience real human love, compassion and humility.

Seriously, mate.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I did approach the first post aggressively but you did call me a cult member which being a Purist is like telling me Im a heartless sack of meat with no heart. You hurt me as well we both hurled insults and Arkantos went to far when he wouldnt leave it alone.

Please don't insult my inteligence with this purist rubbish. There was nothing pure about that e mail Drakiir and the fact that you read it as a purist and accepted it without any revulsion means you are not a purist in any way.

Saints are meant to be the purest form of a spiritual incarnation. How you can consider doing those acts with one as pure is insulting to not just me but to every spiritual person on this planet. Its obseen and evil and Im getting so mad with you now Im going to have to log off for a coffee before I say something to you I may regret.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
On Paul's return, I just hope you all aren't lulled into falling into his teachings and methods. reply to post by Kinesis

He is such a charasmatic character that I feel this is a real threat .

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That email was pure because it told the truth with not one lie, that is the trait of a Purist and you are supposed to go by the golden rule and your calling me a liar. Where was the love in the post you just sent?

I dont hear a word from anyone against you but apparently Im accused of not being loving enough, hypocrisy at it finest. Im a Purist always have and always will be. Im proud of that I have demonstrated to myself that I have it me to control myself and not give into 'cool trends' like many people do and Im not limiting this to you only so its not all against you.

I have faults yes but it all takes time, I still get angry but that is normal.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

TSOL and HCR have many aspect of it that are cosistent with cult behavour....lets take a practical look at this shall we...

1.A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
members.aol.com...
members.aol.com...

TSOL=extremist and false, HCR=unconventional manner. TSOL is based on the pseudoscience of Paul Richard and unproven claims of alien contact, prophecy which amongst other things, advocates suicide as an option to spiritual advancement. Its obvious from Paul's behaviour that if you challenge any of his views you are ignored( as i have experienced) or ostracised....as noted by a post earlier on this thread....pretty authoritarian like behaviour from the man with extremist views

A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
see HCR for this.

A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power.

ringing any bells yet drakiir

Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.

from reading your post i can safely say that you, mr green, psycho81, witness...all fell in here as the topic took of on one of our threads....it then advanced here and on the cris angel threads.

An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.
it clear from Paul and darcons behaviour.....and now yours drakiir that you are either in or out.....cult.
everything2.com...
its also common for cult members to be renamed by the founder or leaders....this serves two purposes....the new member is inducted or reborn, building a unique and significant bond to the group. It also removes a reference to the persons former self, it isolates individuals from family and friends outside of the group who do not identify them as the "new" incarnation bestowed on them, this former identity can be lost to them as they immerse themselves further into the accepted Group(cult) ideology. Does that ring any bells drakiir....or is it Andros.....umm maybe you should ask Paul...oops i mean Avardar, or Darcon.....hang on whats his name....Arcon. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That email was pure because it told the truth with not one lie, that is the trait of a Purist and you are supposed to go by the golden rule and your calling me a liar. Where was the love in the post you just sent?

I dont hear a word from anyone against you but apparently Im accused of not being loving enough, hypocrisy at it finest.

There is no need to say a word to MrGreen about being a hypocrit, as you put it.

To me, what I see is a very strong concern for you that shows a lot of care. People say a lot of things out of anger that seem brash at the moment, but once you take a look at what the message really means, the words don't always matter.

You seem to be taking the words to heart instead of listening to the message, Drakiir.

Nobody wants to see anybody get hurt, at least I don't. If you are a master of HCR, then you should know this.

Your friend wants to see you safe and happy. That is what I get from the messages of MrGreen. I don't see them as a personal attack on you at all.

I think most the people replying want to see you safe and happy.

Just by observation here, I think you are protesting too much!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

THAT E MAIL WAS VILE. Would you be happy me putting up on line with **** every other word than? No you would not because it would destroy your very purist nature I feel if you read it out of TSOL context.

Im not been nasty to you Drakiir Im trying to save you so don't accuse me of not sending love in my posts to you. I Love You there is that enough love for you. As a fellow Magi I Love You and feel you need help but patiance has its limits.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join