It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by psycho81

Sorry psycho, i added you too my ignore list by accident, i just took you off.

No probs mate.

I am just looking out for you thats all, I care for you just like I care for Drakiir.

Please just do one thing for me. When you meditate seek the truth, question your inner self. Do not fall deeper into this manipulation, I did but I don't feel stupid because Paul is very good at convincing people.

If anything me and MG feel more aware of how people can deceive you, we also feel a stronger spiritual presence looking over us. When you meditate all you are seeing now is what is being fed into your minds. When you believe in something so much it starts to become so real you think it's there.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Will do. Thanks for clarifying the situation and I hope that mr green and psycho chose a path that makes them both happy.

As thats what we all want for them, dispite the debating this thread is falling apart at the seems devision has been created and I may be back later, if got a lots of college work to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Yep, division is what seems to have happened.

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I will alwasy be your soul mate whatever path you choose. I will ask whoever is looking over me to help you see behind the lies.

Love, Light and Blessing

P81 / RJ246
Remember drakiir we did this without TSOL. We opened all 7 chakra's without even knowing how. Not just 1 of them like you are doing now Kundalini Awakening is true meditation not HCR.

You need to balance all the Chakra's from the 1st to the 7th

But you need to understand why you are balancing and opening eatch of the chakras.

Sending out love is just feeding the GE, You feel better in your self because it's selfish gain. How many of you though "Hey wounder if I could levitate"
I though this and thats when I knew HCR was not good at all, I was gaining my own GE group. Thats why I was seeing wormholes and GE trying to get inside of me.

Good luck

[edit on 28-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This had nothing to do with Chakra at the time although I do remember it and it was brainpower for me, not from the heart at all. Thats how I got exhausted so fast whereas now I dont.

The GE hate love and goodness, how do you think mr green recovered, because she received it from us. GE are demons they do not like love and inner strength it repels them that is why when I sense one (which ever since HCR I havent) they back off because they know I will send pure love through the Saints right back at them.

Darcon does the same thing, he charges himself full of love and inner strength provided by the saints and it repels them away, thats why he is getting better at defending himself from them also. HCR comes from the heart so it can be nothing but pure energy and love.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Paul you are digging you self deeper and deeper into that black hole

Dear Arcon & Andros,

The ATS Ascension thread has degenerated. Arkantos (psycho81) and Ariella (Mr Green) are not part of TSOL and they do not represent our ideas correctly.

I strongly suggest you just end the debate and leave without insulting anyone.

Don't post that you are leaving, just leave.

Group Entity energies have taken hold of a number of posters and you are wasting your time and energy in there.

Start a new forum that Andros and Ariella don't know about and e-mail the fellowship the address.

God's Peace,
Avadar

Start a new Forum I though this was about helping people in the Ascension Process

I rest my case enjoy for Fantasy world, Or whats left of it anyway and no we are no under any attack of GE. You even made me believe Mr Green was being Negative under attack of GE but deep down I knew better. I know what true friend are.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I cant believe this devision has happened and something, GE I suspect has them in a stranglehold. Everything we have all achieved with HCR they are throwing away and are relying on pure instinct to guide them.

Maybe the Saints wont stick around if they know they are rejecting it in the first place, Im not sure if its the case but it could be true. Alia did a great job guiding me through the wormhole and I saw the Golden City and a massive bright white angel.

Awesome, to say the least

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I am more free from GE's than I ever was Drakiir. I though you knew better than this to think I would change my whole opinion over some GE. I felt a real spirit guied me this time not some made up one that was probability a GE in the first place.

Anyway you know what I have said just take it as advice. I would never give you bad advice. Trust me follow your heart if HCR is it then so be it at least I tried to save you from this mindtrap.

Look how much it's taken over your life, You are not the same funny happy Drakiir no more. You have lost your skipping rope.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Sinking to deliberate backstabbing is not the answer. Paul walked away and continued on he is asking you to do the same. You wont see me hacking your u2u to anyone you know and putting them on public display.

Your letting us have our view and yet you deliberately stir the pot and make me bit back, thats not respect at all. We are supposed to remain friends here let us have our view and you have yours and let it be.

Their is no need for this showmanship that your displaying. Look at what you are doing you would have never have done this before when you were doing HCR as Paul suggested, take a look at what you are doing and have a good think about whether its really you doing it.

Im trying to calm the situation down but you are only heating it up again. please look at yourself is this you to go to such a level, is it really Im just trying to help thats all

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This has not taken over my life at all, I still go out, I still go to college and I still intend to get a designer job, I honestly come on here to have a good talk with you all.

Im doing work now as I speak and leave this minimized and check back every now and then. I repeat their is nothing wrong with radiating love through HCR. Rhonda Byrne's The Secret book promotes the same thing with love and gratitude, the ironic thing is that this was proclaimed a cult as well.

I can be funny and happy, look throug the last ten pages about me being Fabio

Im feel myself maturing and understanding more, Im growing spritually as well as i could never of dreamed to reach this level I am at now. There is no harm in maturing and growing both mentally an spritually and interestingly enough your echoing identical to what mr green has said and they are both untrue.

When unrest like what I see here has happened the last thing I am thinking about is cracking a joke but I can when I want to. So by you saying Im not funny anymore when it is indicated withing the last 20 post gives further proof that something has a stranglehold on you.

i hope it loosens its grip because this path you are taking now is not helping any. From abandoning HCR chances are your spirit guide will go as well, I hope not as guidance is important but you are effecively half embracing HCR by not taking in TSOL. I hope your guide does stay around to help you

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I dont want people to fall into the trap I did, It took over my life.

All I could ever think about was "am I really seeing this" or "has it got to a point where I want to see it so much thats it's happening". I would go to work and be miles away driving my Van, It took over my mind. I felt happy but thats all it was a feeling, I felt I could never question TSOL or I would be seen as Negative and loose my Elder status.

Now I have no fear of GE attacking me because I feel a true guied looking over me this time.

Just take it one step at a time Drakiir and never stop questioning what is happening. Like me you seem to let Pauls words take over your life. I feel sorry for him and I wish I could help him but he has created all of this with his friend MrDead.

Anyway no more now I will not speak in this thread again, I will read but I will not post. I have said my bit so I will let you carry on what you believe. That I will not take away from you

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Than we have a truce then we each have our own beleifs as every individual does and you always have my u2u to post me if you want. Same goes for mr green as well. We will keep ascension related topics on this thread. I dont know if I am branded as a 'cult' member so maybe you could see what other people reckon.

I dont want to go into another thread and be kicked out immediately so Im not sure if its safe to post on other threads with my so called 'cult' status. There worse things out their besides this, Goths, Paganism, Devil Worshippers. None of that thankfully is promoted here so there are many time worse the HCR, I hope at least that we can agree on

We cant let devision ruin a good freindship shake hands?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Good luck finding whatever it is you want,

We have all said our part to advise them on what they want so please could anyone not post anything trying to change there beliefs. I think they know what they need to know and they are happy with TSOL. So lets leave them be

See you around people, Sure been intresting thats for sure. MG you have my Email keep in touch and we will speak about what should be discussed in a new thread.

Paul sorry it had to be like this and if you have a heart tell them the truth.

Anyway thats it, I will continue to look over Drakiir and Darcon and I will be there for them whenever they need me. So bye for now

Lots of Love

P81

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Much appreciated.

We all came out on good terms so that an accomplishment in itself

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I won't start picking quotes out of anyone's argument. Personally, I feel that I've succeeded in accomplishing what needed to be done. Some people cannot be helped. There is a huge misconception about GE's, and a notion that acts of sorcery will ward off whatever effects a group entity will have on a person's spirit.

Take a water hose to put out an electrical fire, and see what happens.

A group entity operates in time by frame of reference. It will sense the times you may be strong and just stand by until your Chakra radiance dissipates, and when provoked enough, it will have enough reason to attack and follow you like a curse, attacking others.

Criss Angel offers himself to the GE's in retaliation against those who make spiritual contact with him. Once a GE has found you, they're never mistaken, and will sense your weaknesses. They will attack you opportunistically, and set you up in events of synchronicity that constantly leave you at a disadvantage.

Criss Angel may appear to be above the law, untouchable, and have these group entities at his disposal, drawing in those foolish enough to envy his "powers". Nobody thinks about what will happen to him when he dies, what type judgement lies in waiting, they only see the magik he performs in the material realm and aspire to have greater influences than him.

Like I said, some people can't be helped.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Thanks for that. This thread was obviously being manipulated behind the scenes in a way that cast doubt on the integrity of TSOL as a group seeking to help rather than manipulate and recruit people.

It was obvious but thanks for some evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks alot for trying to attack me during a family meal with your heart chakra entities but you will never beat me I am far too strong for you. You think by forcing my heart chakra open for your own gain is going to beat me, no I will learn how to defeat this curse you have given me. Thats what this has become a curse but no mater all curses can be defeated.

Tonight I have contacted a very good source of truth, he told me of a prophesy. " The prophesy lies within the heart but in order for the prophesy to be retrieved the heart must be shattered."

Does this mean HCR leads to the heart being shattered and a prophecy comes from this or that you need to open your heart chakra to retrieve the prophesy.

Who knows but I for one will never willingly open my heart chakra alone again. It shall be opened with its other 6 chakras as history intended.

Paul is this the prophecy you so seek? I remember the glossary talking of prophesy's. Don't you dare come after my family again for this prophesy I will be waiting for you this time.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If Paul was any kind of a medium he would of known Mr Green was my soul mate and he would not of said them things about her. How equal is that, she is a person with feeling just like the rest of us and I will not let you talk behind her back like this. reply to post by psycho81

How can you do this Paul? I have never said anything bad about you ever, I respect you and yet you are obviously saying very bad hurtful things about me behind my back. How could you you have let me down.
Be a man and tell me what you have said about me? Have you said how much I love my friends and ache to protect them? No I doubt it. You will have poisoned their minds about how I am a witch wanting to destroy them.

How could you Paul how could you do this to me. I will beat this curse you have given me . Psycho 81 and Drakiir gave into ego I did not, so how did you and your GE get me to continue with HCR? Well I'll tell you. You made me loose 8Ib in weight in 10 days. Can you believe this people I lost 8Ib in 10 days. Im not fat at all, I go to the gym like twice a week, I do body pump and spinning classes as well as running yet to loose this large amount of weight in 10 days I would have to starve myself.

Your GE group saw I was not giving into ego I was not bothered about becoming an elder and getting points on a silly glossary system so you got me by vanity. I knew it was through TSOL I was loosing so much weight, hey keep doing HCR and you'll have a figure like a model within 2 weeks.

And thats what happened isn't it everyone kept saying what the hell is going on with you, your figure is great, your hair is so nice , you look so happy, I felt so confident I turned heads I actually turned heads, but it was all at a price wasn't it Paul, you were taking away my heart chakra for this vanity. Well Id rather be fat and have horrible hair thanks! Funny though I was out tonight and everyone said how nice my hair was and what had I done to it. Looks like you've lost.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi MG

I think P81's post reproducing a leaked e mail suggests Paul and (given he seems to have followed his leader's orders) Darcon have .... erm ... gone.

Hello ... *waits for echo* ....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You know Im just SO angry about this and how people can do this to other people who trust in them. I should have seen this ages ago but until your in the middle of it its very hard to predict how you'll react to a MIND CONTROLLING BUNCH OF CARELESS EGO FUELED MEN.

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join