It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As an ATS member pointed out to me this sounds a lot like Scientology.

Scientology describes itself as "the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, others and all of life,"[27] and "encompasses all aspects of life from the point of view of the spirit" — including "auditing"[28] and training in morals, ethics, detoxification, education and management.

The Church of Scientology declares that the goal of Scientology is to achieve "certainty of one’s spiritual existence and [of] one’s relationship to the Supreme Being,"[33] and says that Scientology's tenets are not a matter of faith but of testable practice: "That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true

# A person is an immortal spiritual being (termed a thetan) who possesses a mind and a body.
# The thetan has lived through many past lives and will continue to live beyond the death of the body.
# Through the Scientology process of "auditing," people can free themselves of traumatic incidents, ethical transgressions and bad decisions which are said to collectively restrict the person from reaching the state of "Clear" and "Operating Thetan." Each state is said to represent the recovery of native spiritual abilities and to confer mental and physical benefits.
# A person is basically good, but becomes "aberrated" by moments of pain and unconsciousness.
# Psychiatry and psychology are destructive and abusive practicesSource

Notice the Word THETAN Theta Orgarnia ring any bells

In Scientology, the state of Operating Thetan (OT) is a spiritual state above Clear. L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, defined it as "knowing and willing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and timeSource

n Scientology, the concept of thetan (pronounced THAY-tan, /'θeɪtən/) is similar to the concept of spirit or soul found in other belief systems. The term is derived from the Greek letter Theta, which in Scientology represents "the source of life, or life itself."[1]

Thetans have been described in the Church of Scientology in a number of ways.

* A "thetan is an immortal spiritual being; the human soul."[2]
* "The being who is the individual and who handles and lives in the body."[1]
* "A thetan is not a thing, a thetan is the creator of things."[1]
* A thetan is "the person himself – not his body or his name, the physical universe, his mind, or anything else; that which is aware of being aware; the identity which is the individual. The thetan is most familiar to one and all as you."[1]
Source

[edit on 31-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ATS MODS

I too am very concerned for Drakiir. I have recieved an e mail today from him saying he can no longer contact me because "he is going away" to this world to make preparations.

What the hell is going on here I do not know but its not right. Please step in as I am powerless. I can do no more . Like P81 says we feel we must speak out now I can't just sit back and let a tragedy happen.

Drakiir Im sorry if you feel Ive gone behind your back doing this but if I said nothing and something happened to you Id hate myself. Im just doing what Ive done ALL along look out for you, I said I wouldn't give up on you and I whon't.

Please don't do anything stupid and contact someone now please.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thats just Insane what does Drakiir mean. I really fear for him this is just OTT

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This will be my last post on the thread.

Green, i think you can handle most people who ask things on ascension. Just take what you like out of what you learned, and leave the rest behind.

Just want to apologize, did not mean to hurt anyone.

MODs, if you want to close this down, perhaps you should, as i will no longer be posting here.

P.S. Drak is fine, i assure you. I speak to him regularly. No need to worry.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Nice to hear from you Darcon.

You must see why we are worried. As long as you know where to draw the line that is all my friend. Please stay in contact I am not in control by GE. I am the old Psycho81 when we first met.

I am happy, but I do care for you so please find a part of your heart to consider the words I have said.

P81

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Infinite love is the only truth! Everything else is illusion!
Know thy self, and understand that you are not the computer shell that reads and sits in front of your desk.
You are me, I am you. We are infinite consciousness.

The 100 monkey syndrone is happening now.

Resonate that energy and know it in your own heart.
And you will transmit that frequency to all around you.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Infinite love is the only truth! Everything else is illusion!
Know thy self, and understand that you are not the computer shell that reads and sits in front of your desk.
You are me, I am you. We are infinite consciousness.

The 100 monkey syndrone is happening now.

Resonate that energy and know it in your own heart.
And you will transmit that frequency to all around you.

Nice got me thinking alot did that

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I really hope you are right Darcon. You and your mentor are not Gods yet you are playing God with Drakiirs life.
He says he is going away to TO to make preparations, some Lord told him to do it. He says he will never be able to contact us again as hes going.

Im not bothered about your ascension thread or you or any of this, this has got to stop. You all need banning of ATS and Drakiir needs to come on here and tell the MODs hes OK. Apparently you've all told him he can't post anymore yet you are and Paul is. You've removed from him his last outlet of help you are so wrong the whole lot of you. SO wrong to remove this mans identity , his friends, his connection to the world so that he no longer has anyone giving him the other side of the story. Im lucky my family and friends made me see the light with TSOL he doesn't seem to have this contact. All he has now as the word is YOU and YOUR FALSE GODS.

I see hes been told today he can bring down ENTIRE battle ship formations. Come on your all crazy to expect Drakiir to be "fine" with false information like this.

Thank god I stayed friends with him through e mail to expose his poor state of mind. COME ON MODS this is beyond a joke. get in contact with Drakiir see if hes OK.

They've told him to stop contacting me as its putting his family in danger. Im the only one hes got thats sane thats why. His family is in no danger from me being his friend and you all know that.

Darcon you are young and that is the only reason I will be understanding about this with you. You need help and you need help now. Do your parents know what your doing?

Who exactly is real on that glossary? I can only make out 4 people the rest are saints. FOUR people, how can four people cause all this is beyond me. This must stop now or someone will get hurt.

DRAKIIR PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF US. WE LOVE YOU AND ONLY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"He says he is going away to TO to make preparations, some Lord told him to do it. He says he will never be able to contact us again as hes going" "Mr Green

Thats just stupid why is he talking like that, Preparations what does he mean. I never thought it would come to this. The mods can only close this thread and maybe ban Paul but thats not going to help drakiir because he will be harder to comunicate with.

There have taken over his life. This is just fing stupid what the hell is going on here.

Lucky for Biggie Smalls he followed his heart and came away from TSOL. What are Pauls plans I don't get this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
During meditation sometimes Im taken to a level where it is so peaceful and full of light, it fills your spirit with energy to carry on.
The other day I was feeling very at peace with myself and the world, I felt this glowing out of me (invisable energy) and these people I know didn't like it or couldn't cope with this frequency. Do you know what they did? They constantly for about 30 mins would not leave me alone, they kept telling me stories of murder, death and distruction!!Id go Oh dear thats awful but try and change the conversation to a more happy theme. Yet they'd keep on and on about murders to me. I found I had to put up a white shield around me I didn't want these stories damadging my spirit.

I know these horrible things happen but why "verbally attack " me with it I don't know. I've known these people a while, but this was an endless attack of verbal negativity from them.

That is because they're trying to send you a message, and you so blatantly are ignoring it. You're in such glee over feeling good about yourself that you're in no position to take an important message and do something about it. Blind ignorance, you want to shield yourself from the truth and just get some idealistic reward!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Take what you have learned? Some of you are recieving some inconvenient truths about what is happening around you, and you're too self-involved to deal with it. You want to ignore troubling messages, and just want to receive some stupidity about how everything will turn out fine and like Alice In Wonderland.

This is the problem with your fairytale take on meditation. You're blocking out difficult messages that you can't handle, but you want all the fulfillment you desire.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Look, give your head a shake. You obviously are ill equipped for HCR meditation because you're blocking out important messages that you can't figure out, because it's hard for you to take. Leave Drakiir's troubles alone. Forget Paul Richard even exists. You just told me you were getting a message of people who were getting murdered, and you might have been in a position to get some important details perhaps before this is to even happen. Yet you block it out and subscribe to some fairytale fantasy of how you think meditation should be. Get a grip and grow up! Listen to what the messages are, and try to figure out what they mean!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

Yes we know that now we walked away from TSOL and Pauls stupid HCR.
Ok we were very vanrable but Paul knew that thats why he brainwashed us we came here in search for answers and we got screwed by Paul_Richards.

The best thing to come out of this is I will never get sucked into that BS again. I will follow my heart and I am ready for any message not all the love is not based around me feeling good.

It took me a long time but I understand that now too, Don't forget I was where Darcon is now.

I must thank you though because if you did not post that you though this was a Cult then who knows where I would of been. Mr Green, You, Granny Smith and MrPenny saved my ass and I will never forget that. So any advice you give I will read and consider what you say.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I sent you an e mail about it I thought you d read it when you said we are all obviously concerned for Drakiir. Hes lost all concept of reality and judgment. Im so worried for him for the reasons I listed prior.

Drakiir Ive sent you an e mail. I'll understand if you never contact me again but I could not sit back and let this go I had to speak out . When you say " I will no longer be able to contact you because Im going away to TO to make preparations, Lord ISIS has made everything clear to me. I must go because if I continue my contact with you my family and you will be in danger. do not worry I will see you on TO, I will see you again." sounds like you may be preparing to take your own life and I can not sit back and say nothing I would not be a friend to you would I.

Can't you see they are trying to remove the very last contact with reality you have, ME. Our connection has been a problem for them all along and hopefully it will remain a problem to them if you read this.

Biggie smalls has left. I could never have seen some one so respected join TSOL in the first place. Listen to biggie Im sure he'll put you right.

Paul Richard what you have done to this man is nothing short of criminal and you should be absolutely taken to account for this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinesis

Look, give your head a shake. You obviously are ill equipped for HCR meditation because you're blocking out important messages that you can't figure out, because it's hard for you to take. Leave Drakiir's troubles alone. Forget Paul Richard even exists. You just told me you were getting a message of people who were getting murdered, and you might have been in a position to get some important details perhaps before this is to even happen. Yet you block it out and subscribe to some fairytale fantasy of how you think meditation should be. Get a grip and grow up! Listen to what the messages are, and try to figure out what they mean!

No not "messages from afar"
these were negative relatives who just sat there constantly talking about the murders on the news! They just sat there going on and on about all the bad news in the world, when I tryed to stop them they just repeated the same old bad news to me about kids getting murdered. They then said they couldn't come back the next day and I took it that I was too positive for them and their onslaught of bad news was just to try and bring me down. Some people are like this they can't stand people been happy they thrive on sadness, murder and death.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

Kinesis P81 and myself are fine now
we know HCR is wrong and we are addressing this problem slowly arn't we P81

we have each other which is great we will always be there for each other to help the other if one starts to slip. we are in contact by e mail which is also a great back up.

Until you are in the grips of this TSOL you can not imagine whats its like to break out and become free of them. Its one of the hardest decisions Ive ever had to make. When I was alone as a freelance Magi it was so hard, every day I ached to join to become "complete, to be with my friends, not to be on the outside of their little world that I had now been excluded from"
yet somehow I resisted and then when P81 broke out it was such a relief not to be alone. So thanks kinesis but I think over time we will be as normal as we were before (which when you read the other side of the fence thread wasn't very normal at all but its normal for us
)

MG

Oh P81 I love your mood would it be OK if I copied it?

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No not "messages from afar"
these were negative relatives who just sat there constantly talking about the murders on the news! They just sat there going on and on about all the bad news in the world, when I tryed to stop them they just repeated the same old bad news to me about kids getting murdered. They then said they couldn't come back the next day and I took it that I was too positive for them and their onslaught of bad news was just to try and bring me down. Some people are like this they can't stand people been happy they thrive on sadness, murder and death.

So instead of hearing them out, and taking in what they had to say, you shut them out. That is sad.
If somebody wanted me to know something that serious, I'd try to communicate with them and figure out ways that I could help.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

there not trying to give me messages. their just old relatives who love to talk about murders of kids on the news. Old people get like that, Im sorry but why should I have to listen to hours of this depressing stuff. They just don't have anything positive to say. What possible message are they trying to tell me? That I should feel depressed with them and talk murders too

No thanks Im a positive person Id rather talk about good things in life theres plenty of down people out there without me becoming one more. I really don't see what you are getting at here Kinesis my friend

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

yea who want to sit and watch the news, Death, Death and more Death. I try to stay positive but people are so miserable in the UK

So you stay positive MG I am with you on that one.

I think he took it the wrong way and though spirits were trying to tell you something.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well Paul I see you are not coming on to Drakiir defense and say he's OK.
All Im saying is he sounds (Drakiir) a bit unstable to me to put it lightly and I feel you have a responsability , a duty of care for him and I just hope you know what your all doing.
Maybe Drakiir is just "sending his HCR spirit" to TO but as a friend of Drakiir I feel I had to say something. Hes talking about bringing battle fleets down, this is not the mind of a sane person thats all.

I wish TSOL would just go away. Your playing with peoples minds here and its not right. One day someone may not know the difference between sending their HCR spirit to TO and their own self to TO.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157 >>

join