It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Spirituality is not dependant on techniques, although technique can serve as a kind of anchor for a while. Eventually you will have to divest yourself of the technique to progress, and you may eventually look back at the technique as no more than a baby step. No thought you can think or posture you can assume will get you closer to that which you seek, since what you seek you already have. Good luck.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

It's not about religion it's about deception. You tell people not to believe in religion and create your own. The Glossary is you own made up bible.

You gave me some good advice Paul I thank you for that, But you decieved my friends and me and that debt you will pay. GE are not jealousy of our love GE are getting our love its when we stop they are jealousy.

The times I got attacked by GE was when I was to tired to focus on HCR properly. When I did not deliver love to the GE I was attacked because they were hungry for it.

MG will tell you the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I agree.

It's ok Andros, let them choose their path.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yes indeedy

Gee how to handle all those girls man thats going to be a challenge

I think people need to understand that from what I am aware of Theta Organia is on a higher plane than heaven, hence why the culture is so different.

Of course this is one culture out of how many billions of planets an who knows what cultures they have. They could do somersaults to celebrate at an event for all we know, just because it doesnt relate to the Earth ways it doesn't mean it is fictitious.

UFOs were supposed to be fictitious but look how sane all the 'nutjobs' are now

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Relatives have arrived so must go. Im sorry about all this Paul but how you can think that a normal person can view this as pure is beyond me. Im sure you have your reasons for it but I do not want anything more to do with it.

I thank you for all your help you truely are a good man at heart but I feel you've lost your way a bit. I will never say anything against you and the other members of STOL. Mr Dead is a lovely person as is Darcon. Thats the thing with all this you are all so lovely you just can't seem to see why some parts of this are so wrong on every level.

I will after some time off start to learn about all 7 chakras and how they all relate in balance to each other.

See you all. Bye Darcon watch out for those hybrids in your garden
xxx

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Heaven, Whats wrong with the one we have had since the beginning of time.

You don't want Heaven you want Pauls Heaven (Theta Organia) because it fits your selfish needs. Wake up Drakiir and Darcon me and MG are trying to help you. We have more love and understanding than ever now we broke from Pauls trap.

Hey don't think Negative though you may loose some master points. He has you brainwashed wake up before it's too late. You got a life to live on Earth before you get to Heaven.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

So what are they arguing about there is no denial of God, Theta Organia is on a higher plain just as the Saints are, we have guides which we never had before.

From what I can tell its not relative to them so they dont believe it?

I know they will always be freinds of ours but that is running from something that they dont understand as far as what I can see.

Your right though let them choose their path it their choice but no matter what they are always freinds

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Gee how to handle all those girls man thats going to be a challenge

Challenge? Yeah, from what I've read here....that will be a huge challenge for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The orgies make total sense to me and thats why I believe Paul and what he says because it relates directly to me.

Oh dear looks like me and psycho will have our hands full changing your mind. However I feel we may have a few friends we can call upon now to aid us in this quest. How does it go.... We continue to return to the thread to INFORM THE UNINFORMED

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Yep, agreed. There is nothing you can do to change their minds. Vice Versa.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

In this time of increased spiritual energies, there will be many who will put themselves forward as being "on the right path" and having answers for the rest of us. While I'm sure Paul's intentions are in part pure, his posts and activities on this site lead me to conclude that his ego is too wrapped up in this spiritual cosmology that he has created (the fact that he has created or embraced such a cosmology in the first place and is trying to "sell it" to others leads me to this conclusion). Even love and acceptance can be used by the ego for the purposes of making it feel special or somehow apart from others. There is no one on this board who you should follow, and allow to paint a new reality for you that, in fact, has a lot in common with this material world, and call it divine.

I am not saying Paul has devious aims, not at all, but his ego is blended in with his spirituality. Consume with caution.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Ive just read your mood
Think I may be joining you in the ignore stakes though.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi Andros,

You turned up just in time.

I have no clue what made mr green and psycho turn around in the first place. What is so wrong with using HCR and taking in what happens on T.O.?

Nothing to those who are spiritually stable in their development.

Please clarify this if I have got any of it wrong.

Be happy to help.

Jesus is a prophet.

Yes, Issa/Jesus was an angel prophet who channeled a large Group
Entity which granted him his various Gifts of the Spirit. Documents in ancient India verify that he escaped crucifixion and moved there and that just before dying at the age of eighty, he declared that he was the Galilean messiah.

TSOL says that when he died he only had a Dominant Aura Color of yellow, which means that he was not a Master or a Saint.

Him not coming back in recent times - in a physical capacity - as the Christian churches are falling apart all over the world, also points to him having been only a prophet.

Then there are some direct experiences of Solists that confirm the Group Entity connection.

Like mine of having had Group Entities of yellow-energy angels declare to me that JESUS IS GOD. If they had a DAC of sky blue or white then they might have an argument, well, a little one anyway.

There is a god but as to what form he or she will take is up to that god.

Do I agree with Him/Her having a choice in the matter?

Sure.

They have found evidence of a planet which superseeds the supposed big bang theory.

Actually, what can be considered to be a prototype galaxy was found that is much older than the surrounding galaxies, a link of which is in the Glossary.

Theta Organia is similar or an alternate dimension of heaven on a higher plane.

In the discarnate planes, fourth on up, people create spiritual havens for themselves with projected thought in The Light. There are beautiful forests, hills, streams, rivers, cities of light, etc.

Theta Organia is the first attempt to take the idyllic environments found on the Seventh Plane - along with the spiritual culture there - and actualize that idealism into physical reality.

It will be more than appreciated

You bet.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I dont believe it is Pauls heaven I believe that since there are multiple plains and multiple worlds and dimensions, surely their has to be more than one heaven for each relative plain. its like saying their is only one earth out of the billions of planets, chances of that being true are almost .1%

GE attacks can be avoided in time by practicing HCR and i have had no physical attacks by any GE, thats right none ever since I have been doing HCR and I intend to keep that figure at a big 0.

Its only becuase through channeling spirits that you become successful at warding them off as Im sure you all have become more successful in doing. Thinking negatively makes a massive impact on your life and the GE will pick this up, that why through the whole process I kept thinking no matter what I will be safe.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
No drakiir its because you are feeding the GE with what they want thats why they won't attack you. Work it out as soon as me and MG gave up hope we were being attacked.

Now we worked out the plan we are more than free spirits.

I see Heaven as an Equal place, Not like Theta Organia where if you believe in TSOL in this life you gain Elder powers and beautiful women, come on man wake up.

The Greys didn't even offer you that.

I don't buy it because Theta Organia is far from Pure.

Paul what is my deceased grandfathers name any true Saint could tell you this and you would prove your ability to speak to the spirits.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Solved, solved, solved, and solved.

Thankyou for answering them and in doing so I see no argument in being against TSOL and HCR. Misunderstanding creates problems and issues so I guess not fully understanding it is causing mr green and psycho to back off.

There are lots of thing that i find difficult to relate to but I dont declare them as false through lack of understanding. No one gets everything and thats natural but its no reason to be dismissive.

What you said about people creating their own heavens from the forth plain and above this is what is said can happen in heaven as well. Each person can live in any world they choose or enjoy and they can go anywhere, and there is even a constant war in heaven and hell from what I have heard.

So does this make heaven ficticious as well because according to psycho and mr green creating your own heaven so to speak is ficticious. I for one dont agree that it is fiecticous and think that it is a very real reality that heaven and Theta Organia are both on different plains.

And I know that the reality we create is difined by us, so the saying goes "live your dream"

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Sorry psycho, i added you too my ignore list by accident, i just took you off.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Glad to be of help.

Must sign off for now.

Check your e-mail.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I will never know where my Heaven is until I pass to the other side. Neither will Paul, you or anyone else. Live life, enjoy it and seek spiritual guidance to do the right things.

Hey he may even grant you a gift of healing or something to help others, Not to help yourself fantasise over semi naked women all wanting sex, to ad Oral sex into this aswell is beyond a joke.

If Paul was any kind of a medium he would of known Mr Green was my soul mate and he would not of said them things about her. How equal is that, she is a person with feeling just like the rest of us and I will not let you talk behind her back like this.

Paul you need help dude. Stop this now before you cost sombody there life, I mean that this is dangerous. When these people find out you fooled them they will be hurt.

You have the right to your opinion though so just follow your heart. I just don't want this on the 10pm News.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think psycho is giving you a challenge and one that I think you are easily capable of doing. It will be easy for you I know it

Psycho the GE feed me nothing they dont go near me because I can channel the spirits to fend them off from me. I can flood an entire room with white light if I have to and have done it before. It is this that helps me sleep soundly at night.

Me and Darcon Im sure are both able to fend off physical attacks more proficiently than before and that because of the Love HCR provides in fending them off. I can sense bad an good emanations so trust me I know a bad GE when I feel it and I have felt none since HCR.

HCR is what keeps them away as they know we are ascending mentally and spiritually, if this is not true than Mr Green would not of been helped to feel better when we all radiated to her, so feeding the GE is totally fictitious.

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join