It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I think we all need to take a step back here and realize we are all probably jumping to conclusions.

I have no problem with anyone, although I may disagree with some of you (even those in TSOL). Does that mean I don't respect them?

No of course not. And I believe psycho feels the same.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

It's ok, let Psycho chose his path. I know you may be upset at him, as was i when i first read, then i realized, if this is what suits him best, then so be it. I too was a bit shocked at the way he threw it in pauls face, but it is ok. I am sure he does not want pauls forgiveness anyways. i am still friends with him if he wants it.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I just think Drakiir is a bit upset, i actually thought he took it well. He and psycho are/Were(I do not know?) pretty good friends, i just think they need time to think and reflect on everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

i'm not sure to be honest, it was like some sort of eliptical or spherical shape and it looked like it was on fire from a distance, it was quite big and was in the sky and kind of flew over us, then it sort of just zoomed in a completely straight angled line in to the ozone or out of sight or whatever. there was no way it could have been a plane or helicopter or comet, it was too unique, also it was bonfire night here (don't know if you have that in the US but it's fireworks and stuff) and i know that some craft are supposed to be attracted to fireworks/ lightening etc, also, it was not a firework!

when we got in we kept asking each other " did we just see that"

it was weird!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

Very strange that you guys have been talknig about it all week before the sighting.

Synchronicity at work.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

If he wants to go freelance than thats his choice but I dont think he had to throw all that in Pauls face before he took his exit.

I think its total contempt for Paul. Areilla didnt go off at him like that on the thread and i dont think psycho had the commence sense to follow suit.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Of course some of us have disagreements about something, thats inevitable but thats no excuse to turn the tables and on top of that insults as well.

All im saying is he could of gone about it in a more respectful way. I find some things hard to comprehend about TSOL as well but I know that with time I will understand them as I have been doing of late.

It just sounds like to me the psychos patience has expired and Paul is going to be one surprised person to hear of what psycho has written today. I will let Paul see it for himself as I wont interfere with this situation that will obviously be between Paul and psycho.

When Paul comes on here he will be shocked to say the least and the consequences of that will be between him and psycho as its not my position to interfere but I think it is important to voice our opinions of what he has done.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
I want to become a Freelance person now Paul take me off the Glossary. Weddings and orgies are not my thing.

Call me crazy, but I think I'm more interested now

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I actually wasn't going to share this, but I had quite an experience last night.

I regularly practice a balancing technique I've learned from reiki (a japanese energetic healing system). I usually do not do "fullblown" reiki, but only this particular technique that involves putting your thumb and pointer finger together on both hands. This amounts to praying, and balancing one's energies.

Well last night I had the urge to do kundalini gold reiki, something I learned from a reiki master (which in turn I'm a master, but that's another story). You put both hands together like you are praying, but the energy freely flows from you so there's no thinking (that is if you do it right).

Afterward, I decided to use heart chakra radiance. I started with a focus on my heart, then progressed to my entire body, then the room, then the state, country, planet, galaxy, universe, until all of creation was engulfed in spiritual white light.

I kept this up for minutes, and during this I opened my eyes...A few minutes later I was done and decided it was time for bed.

Well at this time I had an absolutely spiritual experience, a peak experience if you will (Maslow). Occasionally I experience a vision with my eyes closed that I would not normally be able to have.

Anyway, I first saw stars all around me. Brilliant white twinkling lights. I blinked with my eyes closed a few times to see if this was an optical illusion or not, but it wasn't. I can't exactly explain what it was.

The really fascinating part of the entire experience was what happened afterwards. A large hole opened up in front of me, and then a triangle appeared. A blueish white triangle that seemed to be conscious,

I stared directly into its depths and it stared right back at me. I felt at peace, and no harm was done to me. I did not fear at all.

After a minute or two of staring, I broke out of this and opened my eyes. I felt very serene, with not a care in the world. Everything was as it should be, and I was progressing as I should.

I have nothing more to add, but I thought some might appreciate hearing this.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I would like to apologize to kinesis for trying to turn him away from Jesus.
Who am I to do such a thing. I have said all along I love Jesus why would I then try to turn a friend against him?
No kinesis if you love Jesus and have made friends at your local church you go and be with your friends and pray to who you want.

I still love Jesus too.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Psycho you are indeed enlightened and I feel you have awakened

All I ever needed in this my long fight with this mind control was just one friend to back me up, to say yes what I am feeling is correct you go with it.

You have become that friend, you have come to my aid and finally given me the confidence to finally so NO to all this.

I knew it was all about the 7 chakras together and I relentlessly asked questions on this but finally I was silenced. One little voice in a sea of many gets ignored but now you have added your voice we can be heard.

There is so much I could say about all this, it involves absolute mind control, alien implants, government/authorities remote viewers yet this is for another day.

I would so like to thank psycho81, MrPenny, Granny Smith and kinesis who I truely believe have saved me from loosing my mind. You are indeed great friends with great in sight and I will always be your friend too.

Its when I read Mr Penny saying why he didn't leave this thread. He said I continue to return to INFORM THE UNIFORMED. Aint that true.
This is the very reason NO ONE should ever press ignore. I was told several times to ignore Penny but I couldn't, if I had I would never have read this post of his.

Mr Penny, Granny, kinesis and psycho

Your all absolute stars. Give then a round of applause people.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You are indeed great friends with great in sight and I will always be your friend too.

You're sweet Mr Green....and you've laid another stepping stone on my path to spiritual awareness.

Pop down to the pub and have a Guiness on me....just tell 'em, MrPenny will get it.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yes Ariella it's about balancing and aligning all the chkra's.. To seek the true inner self. I still thak Paul though for starting my Chakra meditation but I do not thank him for the manipulatiion in his emails and Glossary.

I feel like I have awoken from being brainwashed. I do believe in the light I do believe in Saints and spirits, I do believe in God.

I don't feel I should give Paul any more respect than that. Drakiir and Arcon how do you really know Paul is not using you to gain his own GE powers. To creat his own afterlife. How do you know that only radiating from the heart chakra is not feeding these GE.

To speak to God you need true balance not just 1 chakra but all of the Chakra's. It's like giving somone food and taking it away again, In meditation all this started to click. This was not a GE this was a real spirit looking over me, this was the healer looking over me. These were true people on the forums looking over me.

This was the message the healer was saying when she looked me in the eye and said "Question your inner self to seek the truth" We do not need TSOL to find what we are looking for and here is why. We do not need religion, or any group to seek the truth together we can connect as spirits to seek the help we need.

Drakiiir remember when we were on the "Life on the other side of the fence topic" We did some pretty amazing things right, We basicaly did Remote Viewing, We Healed Me Green we did so many amazing things on our own, We was not part of TSOL or any religion/group before, yet we did Remote Viewing and we felt eachothers feelings.

You may have a Saint Drakiir but it's your own spirit guied who is ment to be, Paul has put TSOL tag on that spirit, Spirits are the children of God they would not split into a group called TSOL.

Why is it so many psychics and mediums guide spirits into the light and can communicate with past on loved ones. Paul has no mention of this, If you aint one of the Saint on his Glossary then you are a GE. Work it out Drakiir and Darcon I am you freind we have been through a lot together and we do not need TSOL to seek God.

So Drakiir, Arcon and anyone else I have not changed how I feel about you, You are all great freinds who I will continue to be friends with, If anything I will feel thins freindship only grow stronger as we seek the real truth.

I can do it so much better with my role of freelance.

Off away for the weekend so I will ask whoever is looking over me to help you seek the inner truth.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by Mr Green
You are indeed great friends with great in sight and I will always be your friend too.

You're sweet Mr Green....and you've laid another stepping stone on my path to spiritual awareness.

Pop down to the pub and have a Guiness on me....just tell 'em, MrPenny will get it.

Thanks I may just hold you to that!

I know this thread is now going to go through the roof but like I say I have family coming to visit so its not that Im leaving it , Im not ignoring anyone its just I whon't have time. I will catch up Sunday with it though.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Oh I would like it to be known I do not wish to be called Ariella anymore. This name was given to me to take away my identity, I was even forced to change my e mail, yet more removel of self. No my name is Mr green but you can call me MG.

I have nothing bad to say about anyone in TSOL , I thank them for introducing me to chakra meditation. It is not in my spirit to say bad things about people who have helped me. I think Paul deep down is a wonderful man with much spirituality and insight. Years ago he became awake to what could have been a wonderful path for him, Paul you have given in to these entities yourself. They control you not the other way around.
Can you too not turn away from them now? Its never too late to become the truely spiritually and enlightened person you really are deep down.

These e mails are nothing to do with finding god and spiritual enlightenment, they are finding hell. They describe an absolute hell that would corrupt the purest of souls. How you can see this as heaven is beyond me it is not and I will have nothing more to do with it. It almost describes the end of the world just before God looses his patience in us and destroys us. Sodom and Gomorah come to mind Paul not heaven.

Please Paul turn away from all this hell.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

We did do amazing things thats true but if we kept on doing it we would of all ended up in the stream instead of just me and Ariella thats why the thread was shut down. It was to dangerous to leave open for our sakes and anyone else's.

We did do amazing things but we had no guidance. One thing I will not ignore in my view is that Paul has helped me immesurably and I am a million times better person than what I was back on that thread. We have within ourselves and we can do our things but any journey is dangerous without guidance, and your garanteed not to get far.

Its the same as letting everyone interpret what christianity and all other religions are, it would be chaos. Therefore a leader has to be put in place to maintain order and keep the peace. A journey of self betterment isnt as good without guidance.

By you going freelance as the same with Mr Green your taking apart of what Paul helped you achieve and throwing the guidance away. You can go freelance all you want and like I said its your choice but who is going to be there to guide you?

Thats the question you have to ask. if your answer is yourself than you dont need to ask Paul any more questions since you dont need his guidance and its all within you. Thats the reality of the situation but how you and Mr Green solve it is up to you both

Im still happy being friends as even freinds have differences as well

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The truth will come if you ask God you do not need to ask any Cult or Religion. We are the truth we are a part of God. I am not saying I believe in any bible as true not all of it anyway.

There is only one God but he is within all of us. He can help us through life, He can send people to guide us but he can not make us "Believe" that is our own choice.

Drakiir don't you think that if Paul can contact Saints regarding Theta Organia he would get a little more information other than sex acts, weddings, Star ship troopers or whatever. If we are all equal then why give us Elder , Magi powers.

Why is it some people on T.O get to live in a big palace is that equal.
Paul you are a very Intelligent person you know a lot about meditation but thats about it. Why not just walk away from it now God may forgive you. Drakiir and Arcon are my freinds and we have been manipulated by Paul just as much as we were by the Greys.

This is why they choose people who have been manipulated by greys. There vanrable people because they really want to seek the truth, Only his truth is just that "His Truth"

He can speak to spirits right, What was my Grandfather called all the information you got on the Glossary may be difficult but a name should be a strole in the park.

I would listen to Mr Green and me and Walk away, As I said this could serve a Jail Sentence because you are playing with peoples minds I was brainwashed but I will not sue you, I am not seeking the truth for money and as I said I forgive you I feel everyone should get another change.

Sorry if I sound like I am bringing you down but I am protecting my friends.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Oh and Paul ask me this, You say you were embarrassed when you said the Saints told you about the sexual culture on T.O

A Saint would not make you feel like this. A Saint would not put this feeling upon you.

When you said "For Heavens sake don't tell Ariella" you made a mistake. She is my soul mate and I trust her more that I trust any Fake Wana-Be Criss Angel. Or any Cult. You can come back with whatever you want but I think the people on these forums can decide what they feel in right in there inner self because they are Gods creation and God will help them like a son/daughter.

Ariella I think you deserve to start the new thread because you were the one who helped me so much. You were the one who followed there heart and you got the results I will never forget you.

Drakiir, Darcon you to are my soul mates we have connected through the powers of God and we will alway be a part of each other without the need of any fake group.

Biggie smalls I still feel I know you from a past life and I feel I must help you. I may of let you down in that life and I aint going to let it happen again. You and your girlfreind were allready strong before you spoke of TSOL.

I rest my case so please Drakiir at least think about the words I have said. I am not here to deceive you I am her to help you trust in your heart.

Remember when you got all them things right, The color of my mouse, Monitor color and type. I saw the shapes, I saw the words this was not because of TSOL this was because we have a Gift just like everybody else on this planet. This gift is from God notice how Paul never wanted us to work on this gift. Notice how everything we believed in before was put down to GE.

We can still have the skipping ropes.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What I have understood it to come down to is this: To me Jesus is a prophet as he said people will do better works that him and Criss Angel has done the same if not greater miracles than he. They say only Jesus can know everything your going to say before you say it, well how come I can do that exact thing. Im not saying Im Jesus but I am saying that this is proof that better and greater things will be done as said by Jesus himself.

What Paul is trying to say is that Jesus is a prophet but he is treated as a god when he in-fact isn't, he is the son of a god and yes he is an angle/entity as well. So in that sense what Paul is saying is true hes not a god hes a prophet. On the glossary it says that their is a god, the creator of everything. Its only how God will come into the lives of people that has different perspectives, but in a whole he never denies that there is a God. After all God can take any form he chooses.

Theta Organia is world practically identical to heaven, peace and harmony and love for all and to be technical, no one can give there perception of heaven until they go there and unfortunately the problem of dying stops people from coming back and telling all. But then again what would be the point of faith if that happened. And who knows what goes on it heaven, they could have marriages or be intimate, its all hypothetical.

What I do know is that Paul does know things and alot of it rings true, like pictures of God. If he is holy than why is there the constant yellow aura around his head all the time and notice when Criss Angel levitates in the air its in the crucifix position that Jesus was in, there is another sign.

I dont see the problem that you and Mr Green have TSOL says their is a God, the creator of all and that their is a heaven, although a different perception of it, but like I said its all hypothetical untill we see it ourselves.

I dont see what all this rebellion is over. I know their is a creator of all and so does Paul and everyone else its even on the front page of the Solist site.

Wheres the problem

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

You are very wise, Lets continue to seek the truth between us, to share the truth . The more we meditate to God by opening all our Chakra's the more our cry for help will be heard.

Lets become this strong comunity to seek the truth, No bible and No Guru lets connect to become Spiritualy Aware. No deception, No Lies, No manipulation, No Envy. True help from the heart. Healing and guidence to eatchother.

Free will to seek the truth withing each and every one of us. To share and help eatchother. Everybody has a voice everybody has a heart.

We are all Equal.

I want to Fix Mother Earth, Fix our wounderful planet not some place called Theta Organia. My place is here and I was put here for a reason and that reason is to help my fellow people to enjoy this place we call Earth.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join