It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul calls for a GRAND MARCH on Washinton, DC 6/21/2008

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Ron Paul calls for a GRAND MARCH on Washinton, DC 6/21/2008

www.youtube.com

If we do this right and we really have a grand rally and grand march[]then they will know we cannot be ignored.[]I hope everyone will join.[]Take a stand that nobody can ignore. [] This is a time to march forward.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ronpaulmarch.com
www.nolanchart.com
www.godlikeproductions.com
www.ronpaulforums.com

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ron Paul - Grand March on Washington!
4 min - Feb 12, 2008
www.youtube.com...

I am indexing other Ron Paul speeches of worth here:

My Challenge to Ron Paul Supporters: BROADCAST
www.abovepolitics.com...

This is your country, it is time to take it back!

RonPaulMarch.com - fight the good fight -
2 min - Feb 12, 2008
www.youtube.com...

We ought to have a true march to show what our numbers are. And this is risky.

Ron Paul Revolution March on Washington
6 min - Feb 12, 2008
www.youtube.com...

The Collective Conscience is debating between 6/14/2008 and 04/15/2008

TAX DAY APRIL 15TH

Ron Paul Great American Strike March On Washington 4-15-08
4 min - Feb 12, 2008
www.youtube.com...

FLAG DAY JUNE 14TH

D.C. march for Ron Paul - Flag Day June 14th (Saturday)
20 sec - Feb 12, 2008
www.youtube.com...

Summer 2008, the Revolution Will Rise.

Revolution March
3 min - Feb 12, 2008
Liberty is calling!! www.revolutionmarch.com
www.youtube.com...

reporting,

Sri Oracle

ps. I found this interesting as well...

A "virtual" Ron Paul march on an online video game "The World of Warcraft"
www.massively.com...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
the alex jones show mentions july 4th---if so gives me time to plan a nice road trip

i'm waqiting for the repeat of the show as ron paul was a guest today and gives some campaign updates and such

i'm glad he will be keeping a public profile to extend the revolution!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Summer would be a better time for people to plan this trip!! I'm sure a lot of arrests will happen but hopefully not a Kent State type of event!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by swish22

Lots of people can often make physical anger more plausible, especially considering the grave topics this event protests.

March on Washington DC
The largest protest in recorded history will take place in Washington DC. The protest will be peaceful in nature. Pledge to show your support today!

I would love to be there, even though it's across the entire nation.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I am all for Ron Paul . I will not be in the march as The Government and the MSM has labled Ron Paul supporters Crazy/Lunatics and security may end up firing Rubber Bullets and getting Tazer happy with people.

On youtube there is a video of a non violent march where cops/security started firing rubber bullets at people . Remember the Patriot act 1,2 suspended The Bill Of Rights so ole george and his goons can do as they please without having to face charges.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yea, Im a supporter, but I wouldn't show up to these things. Get you right on a terrorist watch list for being a radical constitutionalist. I don't see what this protest is suppose to accomplish anyway. We aren't being ignored by the MSM or anything like that. People just don't like the idea of freedom in america anymore. It takes too much responsibility and too much actions on their own behalf and that scares the average person.

They don't want to have to handle their own money or make their own decisions. That is the sad fact of human nature it seems. People are afraid of having to make the decision themselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This sounds like a great idea. There should be a STRONG focus on making this a very peaceful event. It isn't hard to turn a "peaceable assembly" into something that must be controlled with force if doing so is a goal.

Ghandi's approach, which won India's independence, was based on the principal that when absolutely peaceful demonstration is met with force, and the demonstrators are willing to risk that, humankind cannot and will not support the aggressors.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The march will probably be a bust. My same old theory applies: Most Ron Paul supporters happen to be in the younger end of the voting spectrum – 25 years old and under – not all but most. That voting age group of 18 to 25 is notorious for talking a big game and complaining about everything but when it comes time to get off their butts and vote only 8 to 9 % do anything. Same rules will apply to this march. The kids will talk, talk, talk, complain, whine, and talk some more but none will show up when they are needed. I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it. I guess it is easier to sit back and blog about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well I can see it's time for me to pull out the Ron Paul
superhero outfit. You know the one that repels taser
fire and rubber bullets. Then there's the Ron Paul
gas mask which prevents law dawgs from spraying
mace in my face or the mace grenades. Then there's
the forearm accessory which has 100K volts of electricity
to anyone touching me.

Then there is the Kevlar bullet-proof SWAT vest
to prevent projectiles from entering my body at enormous
speeds. Then there is the UV-Light reflected sun glasses
which prevent those new strobe police lights from
disorienting me. Then there's the reflective mirror shield
which prevents the law dawgs from using that new heat
deice which controls the population by radio waves.

Then there's the hydro-evaporator back-pack accessory
which stops the water cannons by turning the water into
a reverse air stream.

Then there is the Ron Paul bullet-proof helmet equipped with
helmet cam that transmits a live web-feed to the internet
of events as they occur.

Then there's the "Investigate 9/11" arm patch which
properly displays 3 finger lengths down the sleeve
along with a gold stripe for every constitutional right
which has been taken away. It seems as though
pomp and circumstance is not dead .....

I wonder if there will be any room left for me in the suit .... LOL

Or maybe I just need to go all out and get the new 2008
Ron Paul super-bubble enclosure guaranteed to prevent
any bodily harm from external sources.

Sounds like a good day for experimental defensive mechanisms.

No telling what kinds of new gadgetry will be in Washington
on that day. But be careful, the PTB will be ready. So should we!!
There is a battle going on over the constitution.

Remember the Alamo !!!! Remember the Constitution !!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Lets do it...

Armed.

Imagine just 10 thousand armed citizens marching on Washington, with the message, ENOUGH.

and letting them know then and there its just a small faction of us and that they can fire whatever they deem appropriate at us, but we will fire back.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by C0le]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why does it have to be just a Ron Paul march? Why not a Grand American March...

United we stand... divided we fall. Imagine millions of Americans all marching on Washington D.C. in a peaceful protest to demand truth, justice and freedom! I have a dream....

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but this all sounds too planned from the get go.

Sounds like an experiment.

Get all these Americans riled up, protesting change, and voicing freedom with a passion not seen in ages... and then watch as they don't do anything about it.

Even when their mascot of freedom calls them to action.

You've been exposed. They've all been exposed for the cowards that they are. Afraid to stand up when the time comes.

You've been had, and Dr. Ron Paul has been paid by yourselves and the government generously.

He will now return right back to the government that spawned him, and the government will have full accord to walk all over you and everyone else.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by benign.psychosis]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Why does it have to be just a Ron Paul march? Why not a Grand American March...

United we stand... divided we fall. Imagine millions of Americans all marching on Washington D.C. in a peaceful protest to demand truth, justice and freedom! I have a dream....

I didn't think of this as a Ron Paul march, just that he is doing something constructive with his following.

Recommendations: ignore benign.psychosis as I don't believe his comments add value to the discussion

While I've agreed with many things Cole has posted in the past, please don't go armed. Cracking down on armed "Ron Paul supporters" (how it would be characterized) will be a defensible MSM spin. Cracking down on a large number of peaceful protesters will not.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
An Armed march by patriots can be peaceful, Not only that but the times of peaceful successful protests is gone, let them know we have teeth and let them know if they push us to far we will fight, they have forgotten this, they need to be reminded once again that we preserve the spirit of resistance, let them know the Militia still stands and is embodied in every citizen, NOW is the time we show what we are capable of, because things will get worse unless we stand firm and strong without fear, No American should fear walking down the street with a loaded rifle over his shoulder. nor should it be considered tabu to do so...

The Militia is just, and we have every right to do so, the Constitution provides us the legal means to do so regardless of unlawful laws, the reason these unlawful laws stand is because no one will stand together and go against them.

This election is our last peaceful protest, after that what we do decides the fate of this country.

People are always looking for the moment to take a stand, 2008/9 is that time, NOW is that time, we cant keep erasing the line and moving it further back as we have done many times over, I REFUSE to move that line again.

Patriots we must hold the lien this time, at all costs.

Protesting war for profit, doesn't work.
Protesting torture, doesn't work.
Protesting the police state, doesn't work.
Protesting offshore detention camps, doesn't work.
Protesting government sponsored terror, doesn't work
Protesting government sponsored drug running, doesn't work.
Protesting DOESN'T WORK.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by C0le]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Take a stand for WHAT!???

You know they're just gonna shoot rubber bullets at you right?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Take a stand for WHAT!???

You know they're just gonna shoot rubber bullets at you right?

You just answered your own question.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Rubber bullets isn't enough.

Flamethrowers are better.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So this is a protest against rubber bullets?

Rubber bullets do not = police state btw.

And if there is going to be a successful march it has to be for something... like maybe no to pre-emptive war or something. It has to have a title.

Just b/c Paul didn't get votes doesn't mean that it was rigged, it just means that most people are prone to media brainwashing and will vote for whoever they are told to vote for, thats all.

So is it going to be a huge "I support Ron Paul" rally or what?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Interesting post.

When was the last time an armed protest take the place, with guns and rifles in the air in front of the government?

If that happened, that would be interesting if everybody could get arrested for that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join