It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This is probably true. Paul told me that before we incarnated, that we knew a lot of people, and the ones that we connect to the most in the physical world, are probably friends in the Spiritual world or friends in another past life. So i would not be surprised if we knew each other in another life, or in Spirit.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I wish something like that happened to me. Alas i do not think i have been ever abducted, or contacted by aliens, not that i know of anyways. Feel bad for that poor turtle, good thing you grandfather cut him down.

You know it is said that when we die, we have to watch our whole life over again. To see all the things we did, and how it affected other people. You guys should look at this link,
www.near-death.com...

Some of the stuff that people experienced while having a near death experience, very important stuff to look over.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

What I see as important is that you did not have to have contact to wake you...you have yet to fall asleep...I don't think you ever will. Stay tuned into the mysterious, follow the great questions of lifes meaning. Pay no attention to ridicule (I had a lot of it growing up, still do) and the so called facts in our world.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Darcon we have all known each other for a very long time. I know this is true and you must believe it. People may think this is unbelievable but in your heart you know it is true.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I have learned to Ignore the Ignorance. I will continue down the path i walk. I do not think anyone can change that. My headache has finally subsided so i can go back to radiating. I think i will slow down though, i cant radiate at hours at a time.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

My headache has also gone I feel able to tackle the next stage of what we have to do. That was one hell of a headache. Good to see witness2008 is back.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yep my head is clear finally. Did you get in contact with Paul, if so what did he say?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
psycho81 this is extremley important. At 1am did you feel an Earth tremor on wednesday. My whole house shook it was like an earth quake. Im not giving my location away but we are closer than you think and you should have felt it. This is scary . If you did not feel it then Im really under attack as my whole family felt it.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hello Mr Green, I just ran across this on another thread.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by Drakiir

No, i was not even at the computer desk for the past hour and a half. Right now i couldn't even concentrate if i wanted to. My head is killing. I over did it for sure. I was Radiating for hours at a time today. I can not do that anymore.

EDIT; well i did not get any images, so i guess i have to tune in or something. I am great at projecting from what i have heard, but i can not receive it seems, not with any Clarity anyways.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 25-2-2008 by darcon]

Hey man, I think you raised your blood pressure to 220 or something like that. You should get one of those wrist blood pressure monitors and use that to see how long you can work before your BP goes up.

I never stay at it too long at a time. It does raise my bp when I get wound up for too long.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I want to share with you some quotes that EyesWideShut posted on my profile Comments.

Six essential qualities that are the key to success: Sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, charity. - Menninger

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. - Churchill

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. - Lincoln

All my growth and development led me to believe that if you really do the right thing, and if you play by the rules, and if you've got good enough, solid judgment and common sense, that you're going to be able to do whatever you want to do with your life. - B Jordan

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody. -Herbert Swope

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." -John Bernard Books

You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one. _ James Froude

"Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition." -Alexander Smith

Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content. -L L'amour

The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible -- and achieve it, generation after generation. -P Buck

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. -Kahlil Gibran

Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love. ~ Pearl Bailey

"The secret of man's success resides in his insight into the moods of people, and his tact in dealing with them." -J. G. Holland

When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. ~ Edgar Watson Howe

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Edison

I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid -John Gotti

Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down. - Will Winans

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong. ~ Warren Buffett

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. ~ General George S. Patton

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. ~ Dwight Eisenhower

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -Calvin Coolidge

"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music." Friedrich Nietzsche

"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstein

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Witness 2008 - Please u2u me an email address to contact you regarding something you said on Pg 51. I cannot send or reply to u2u's at the moment, due to not having enough posts. Thanks.

Also, just to confirm, this board is American time... ie PST?

[edit on 27-2-2008 by drummerboyG]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Its Ok psycho81 it was an Earth quake! Thanks for the link witness.You never know when you keep been attacked by group entities.

I was at the local shop this morning 9.15 UK time and felt someone radiating was it you? Its really hard when you get contact in a situation like that I couldn t talk to the shop assistant very well. I guess over time we will be able to control this more.

I also had lots of images last night but due to the Earthquake Ive lost some of them in the histeria
We don t get Earthquakes in the UK very much. Any way I saw someone of native american descent and a red car with the roof down. Any thing? Also a man with dark hair wearing a suit.

My house today has two very large crosses above it in the form of those chem trails. Wish I had a digital camera to show you .

Darcon thank you for that. Yes I understand completely and now I can listen whenever I want. Great song.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Hey there, just to let you know I have replied to your u2u and everything is cool and ok.

I was thinking about how you smashed through the barrier and recieved the signals and good feelings from all of us. We are all proud of you and think it took a lot of guts to accomplish what you did. Lets here it for Mr Green. Yeaaaaaaah woohooo

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This is a theory I was thinking about at college today:

Now heres the thing, we all here connect way to well to be strangers and it cant be dismissed as being coincidence, but what if its because we are all genetic matches? Think about it for a second, we all 'happen' to connect really well even telepathically, we all 'happen' to get along like we have known each other for life and we all 'happen' to connect in unbelievable ways even with experiences and global telepathy. All the signs that we all see here don't point to 'happen' they point to 'mean to be'.

Maybe this is the reason why we all connect because we are genetically altered in same way and 'made to match' with the right people. Witness 2008 and your RH Negative post lets take it one step further, it wouldn't be impossible to assume that around 14 percent of the population have had alien intervention, I mean there are lots of people who have but as yet have not spoken, and it seems genetic alteration has taken place in these blood types as well.

This is really out there even for me but I think in a way through genetics we have been made essentially blood related, a family of sorts. We all get along, all connect, all help each other out, all have laughs, all good friends, feel like we know each other all to well, all been through similar experiences and are experiencing the same new ones, all know what chakra is, are all good people with a very strong bond......... sounds like a family to me. Im not saying brothers and sisters of course but its way to strong to just be friends.

I feel that we were meant to meet and know each other for this very reason, to cure the constant criticism we have endured for far too long until now. It was their plan all along to assimilate the minority, to explore our similarities to make every event in life to lead up to this one. This is what we are supposed to do and discover about each other, this was there ultimate plan and it has worked. For the good, for the better we really were divided now we are united and by all the odds I believe genetically as well.

It sounds impossible I know but what we have achieved here is supposed to be impossible also, but we believe enough to be able to do it. Id love to hear some thoughts on this, Im not certain its true but I cant think of any other explanation, After what we have seen here on this thread coincidence doesn't exist. Its clearly a meant to be and I beleive genetics is what unites us. Maybe we are family in a way

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I agree with your theory. The negative RH Factor is just another clue that we have all picked up on. One of the few questions I asked of my alien conytact was"Why me?" The answer was blood lines. At first I thought it to mean immediate family lines, I just recently realized the family blood lines are not limited to those I know, they are strewn all over the world. I would be curious to know how many on this page are RH negative.

There is an awakening happening. Before joining you all here I was making connections with people all over the world, mostly in the UK, Canada and the U.S, we all spoke of the blood issue. The averages are on our side in this matter.

I think our genetics allow us to question and to tune into the things that others can not, and those others that can not diagnose us with mental problems. The more of us that awaken the greater the harmonics, the vibrations here on earth have not been good, but I see a change coming. Finally here in the U.S we are waking up and seeing the evil that us had us by the throat and more and more I see the common man rejecting what they once embraced.

Our vibrations are what will save us, or doom us.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I just recently realized the family blood lines are not limited to those I know, they are strewn all over the world.

You hit the nail right on the head. They are scattered all over the place, not knowing why they are 'different' this as everyone knows is the main goal of this thread to bring them together. The problem is finding them, it reminds me of what I said earlier on in this thread about leaving them 'sleep' or 'waking' them up. Some maybe happy with the way their lives are and just shrug off their differences, and some may want to do what we are doing, making the impossible possible.

One thing that hit me and really hit me hard, and which brought on the empathy thing again was the fact that I cant save the ones closest to me because they don't wish to be saved. I want to wake them soooo badly put its like they prefer the glass box instead of what we are waking up to, I feel horrible about it, here I am offering a better way of life in a totally new view and they dont want it. Im saying I will help them anyway I can and they always say no, I want the life I have now. Im forced to let them sleep, they are like all of you here but they shrug it off.

My body is even stinging now thinking about it, and my eyes are welling. How do I set them free without upsetting them, what do I do?

It is a situation I have but just needed to get it out of my head its probably best to reply in a u2u as its a personal matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I see the closed, shut down minds every day. Just a couple of months ago I was in a grocery parking lot and the person I was with noticed the heavy chemtrails that were being plowed into the sky. We get it a lot here in the midwest but that day was frightening because of the number of planes. I was sitting with my legs out of the car and my friend was standing with his neck wrenched back watching the skies. My attention went to all the people that passed by us and looked hard at my friend watching the sky, but not one person of the dozen or so I saw looking at him raised their eyes upward to see what he was looking at. Do you suppose the blood type plays into whether there is interest in what is going on over our heads?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I think in a way the blood type is just the starters, I think a complete genetic overhaul is done. I remember feeling everything heightened after my first experience perception, understanding, comprehension, though process everything. And I think this is what has happened to all of us on here, I think essentially our blood type and our signal strength combined are what makes us unique.

I dont think you can have one without the other in a way, such as being able to boost your body frequencies without a different blood type, I think it requires blood type and mental adjustment to accomplish what we all have on this thread.

And thanks for the message, much appreciated

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I too see the people who are completely oblivious to what kind of fake reality they live in, it totally amazed me when I was in the city today. I thought these people have no clue, no idea whatsoever about whats really going on. All these people I see walking around me would think I was crazy if I told them what we were doing. Its totally out of their realm altogether. I also thought how many of the people I saw believed in alien life, and from the looks of things not many, not many at all sadly.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join