It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yea i do not think that was my house. I also do not have a mow hawk. Keep trying though.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well since everyone is giving away info, I am a 16 yrs old. Male. Who lives in central Canada.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Such understanding at a young age, This is great well done you have achieved a lot at only 16 well done

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You too psycho, i had a major headache yesterday, i actually i still have one. Not as bad, but a headache non the less.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Yes i get that a lot. Most people say i am spiritually advanced for my age, but i guess it was because i never fit in to society. Drakliir knows what i am talking about. So i had turned away from the crowd. And in doing so i found my own way. Finding spirituality at a young age.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have read all 52 pages of this, I dont need to see hard solid evidence to believe something, sometimes things just resonate in your heart, soul, whatever. Something just tells you that what is being said is true. However after reading this, I really have to say that you guys are bat sh!t crazy, not that its a bad thing. You have every right to entertain yourselves in anyway you see fit, and it looks like you all are having fun.

Anyway you crazy buggers, I enjoyed reading the story you constructed here. I was very bored and it took up some time in between feeding my sasquatch out back, it is time to feed him now, he is screaming outside. After that I am going to take a ride on my unicorn, and hopefully get some of that damn leprechauns gold, he is quick though, and tricky.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Yes i get that a lot. Most people say i am spiritually advanced for my age, but i guess it was because i never fit in to society. Drakliir knows what i am talking about. So i had turned away from the crowd. And in doing so i found my own way. Finding spirituality at a young age.

Ha thats me, You just explained me. I just don't fit in, I never have. I mean I got loads of freinds and am a very friendly person but most things I want to do on my own.

I would rather sit in my room and learn something than go out and get wasted. I mean when I was your age I was a very well behaved person through choice. I wanted to be good, I believe even back then I wanted to know the truth. I did not accept what I was being told about life.

Too many Questions unanswered, people just think of money money money. They forget about who they are and where they are. I could not sit back and be one of these people from a very young age.

I do not think it's by chance that we are meeting each other either. I had faith in it happening I knew I would step to the next level one day. There is no limit to this Energy I can feel in all around me touching me soothing me looking over me. It's something I have never felt before

By the way were you Emitting then, You must be its like you even know im typing this. Sombody was in my feelings then

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

Thank you goodbye please do not pass by this thread again. You are on a Conspiracy Forum you sure where not the sane ones.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Nah we are all crazy on this site, just some more then others. As far as passing by this thread, like I said it is entertaining for me, so, being as I am a member who can speak my mind however I see fit. I will continue to stop by, and if I feel like I want to chat by god I will. Now off to the leprechaun and his gold, may snowflake swiftly take me to the end of the rainbow.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think we should take this discussion elsewhere if this sort of childish outburst happens again.

ATS is getting a lot of this now.

ATS I do thank you for the ignore button though.

So Thank You

[edit on 26-2-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36
Nah we are all crazy on this site, just some more then others. As far as passing by this thread, like I said it is entertaining for me, so, being as I am a member who can speak my mind however I see fit.

Inside the T&C that's fine. Otherwise you will garner red flags, or a post ban, however we see fit.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks for restoring the order moderator, the last thing we want is to be driven mad by another persistent argumentative person. As long as the topic stays on track everything is cool, thanks again.

Hey by the way what do think about whats going on here, its a pretty new step for communication what do you reckon.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I was so tired I left my status as logged in. Sorry guys and girls, oh I feel so embarrassed I didn't know Witness and Mr Green were girls. I kept on calling 'dudes' and 'man'.

Feel so embarrassed well, hey now we know so everything is cool

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Originally posted by Drakiir
Hey by the way what do think about whats going on here, its a pretty new step for communication what do you reckon.

Yes indeed, assuming it works. I haven't got the concluding evidence personally yet, but I've always considered myself as thick-headed. Can I call you guys (and gals) anytime?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Man Psycho your 16 and have this kind of understanding that is really something special, I never had this understanding until I started the post. You are very gifted and wise for a young person so good for you
and a

Actually need to correct that, I had the understanding about cross communication for a while but didn't know how to actually do it and how it would actually work on ATS or with anyone across the globe, so I am glad it did work after-all.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

Whats your unicorn called?
Glad to be of entertainment but we aint mad and we know it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks, nice to see this thing delt with before it got out of hand.

I would also like to see your views on this, Where not saying believe us to anyone but what is your opinion on this and have you had any simulare experiences however small they may of been.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Man Psycho your 16 and have this kind of understanding that is really something special, I never had this understanding until I started the post. You are very gifted and wise for a young person so good for you
and a

No im 26 you put my name when you should have put Darcon

We all make mistakes

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Don't feel embarrased, I am mistaken for a guy all of the time, well not in person anyway. I am going to project two images the rest of this day and night. I have had success in the past and I believe I will here with everyone. The images are two realities of my life.

I have no idea where I was traveling last night. I was focusing on Darcon in a meditative state and was getting all kinds of images.

This ability is what keeps me out of crowded situations, major overload happens and it takes a while to recover emotionally.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sorry still waking up, been awake for about half an hour and will be on for a bit longer, I actually have got college today so I will be going soon. In any case 16 is pretty impressive for darcon i must say.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join