It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Interesting how there are 4 trails behind the plane, corresponding with each of it's engines. How ingenious that they can make jet exhaust contrails look like chemtrails. Perhaps they use holograms.

Or perhaps they mix the toxins with the fuel.
Or have a spray nozzel next to the exhaust.

I just know that the refraction index of the "chemtrails" looks yellow and blue, the sun shining thru water vapor contrails makes a rainbow. Check it out!

[edit on 11-2-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

really...

this is what i for instance wrote 2 pages before ^^

they didn't say "chemtrails", they said "düppel".
that means, CHAFF, little metal foil that is supposed to disorient the radar and missiles trying to hit the plane.
so: NOT chemtrails they ADMITTED,
BUT CHAFF!!!
about the amount can (not -since we all see the (side)-effects) be speculated
(the military said little, the weather radar showed up MUCH!),

ALSO: NOT weather maniplulating chemicals
BUT weather radar distortion!

thats what the huge amount of CHAFF might do: distort the radar waves.

pfff....
also i attached one nice vid and some proof about mixing stuff into the kerosine. but who cares...
post by rxnnxs
well... this video is gone!!
it was there for month, if not years. one day after posted its gone??
nice one!!! ahem.. temporary failure.. its still up

well and to be exact, i didn't mention mixing the sulfur into the kerosine, but this is how it is made, and what was said in the video....

anyway, based on the false translation the topic and the link to the vid is outdated. on the other hand, there is much proof (like this vid) that there is a weather manipulation going on

[edit on 11/2/2008 by rxnnxs]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
has the chemtrail video been removed????

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have been watching this supposed phenomenon for years. I had read that the planes used were plain white cargo planes, so this past weekend I pulled out the binoculars to compare the ones leaving chemtrails with the other planes that were not leaving trails, and sure enough they were plain white cargo planes, no windows or markings to be seen.

I was not surprised, which is probably why I had never looked that closely before. In addition while carefully observing the skies, I could smell a very distinct chemical odor (this was later in the day when the sky was covered with a thin diffused cloud of trails).

I am always glad when the truth comes out, even if it is late in the game.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by siouxm

siouxm,

Not sure where you are located, and I don't know how strong your binoculars were, from what you said you observed.

When I see another airplane, that is say, 2000 feet above us, in bright daylight, it looks almost completely white. Can't see windows....sometimes can't even see the livery to determine what airline it is...this is from 2000 feet!! Less than half a mile...but I KNOW it is an airliner, because we are on the same Airway...it is on the TCAS...it is talking to ATC...and, depending on atmospheric conditions, there may or may not be a contrail coming from behind.

[just for perspective, when you are at an airport next time, consider that a normal runway at an International Airport is 10,000 to 12,000 feet long]

So, from only 2000 feet, under certain lighting conditions, an airplane will look pure white...and you are looking, thru binoculars, at an airplane that is probably 31,000 feet above you, depending on your sea level from viewpoint.

The term 'contrail' is a compound word that comes from 'condensation' and 'trailing'...so, it is actually a 'trailing condensation cloud'.

Condensation occurs when there is a sufficient temperature, or pressure, or combination of both, change so that the 'invisible' moisture that is contained in the air must 'condense' out, sinse it is a) too cold or, b)too dense to hold the moisture anymore. This is called 'saturation'.

Do the insides of the windows of your auto ever 'fog' up, in certain conditions? Do you understand why that happens? Do you notice that when you use the 'defog' function in your auto, your Airconditioner Compressor kicks on? Know why? Because the A/C coils will change the specific gravity of the moisture in the air, in the case of your auto, the interior air...the excess moisture will drip off the coils of the A/C system...you will see this sometimes when you park your car, the move it after only a few minutes....

An airliner, moving through the air, will cause a disturbance...as a result of the lift generated by the wing, there will be a compression effect to a certain part of the airmass. Any latent moisture in the affected airmass will be 'squeezed' out, and appear as 'contrails'. What's more, the hot air expelled from the engines will interact, will increase the temp and pressure temporarily, but after several feet in trail of the jet, the air will cool, and the moisture will condense out...

Sometimes an airliner will travel through a mass of air, and produce NO contrail....becaue the airmass happens to be dry, or devoid enough of moisture, hence no 'contrail'.

Occasionally, you will see 'contrails' that seem to start, and stop...like Morse Code...simple reason, not all Upper Level Winds in our atmosphere are 'layered', or 'smooth'. Sometimes, especially after interacting with surface terrain, such as mountains, or even hills, they will undulate. Invisible to the naked eye, but well noticed by 'contrails'. BTW, that's usually why you feel 'turbulence' when onboard a jet. Layers of 'shear' in the atmosphere (not to be confused with WindShear, which is a term we use when near the ground, for take-off and landing....usually associated with nearby thunderstorms, but not always...).

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

No detailed reports on scientific findings, they just do as they please
for whatever reasons.

Unless its in print, its all just hearsay from unofficial sources.

Dam the consequences.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla,

Your post was a little confusing...

'Who' just do what they want to, regardless of the consequences...???

Please, clarify.

Thanks. Danka...

Merci....

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Note, that the digg removed this from their site.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Everyone needs to read this one page article and you will have a clear understanding of this issue. I have been watching this spraying over my house and my metro area for 4 years now. I know the difference between a contrail and these operations. Anyone with an ounce of common sense who watches these operations in action will know the difference. Anyone who thinks these operations are contrails has clearly not watched the operations from start to finish as I have for 4 years now almost daily. This article links to very good photos with satellite photos as well. www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
chemtrails are used to lower the population and mind control

www.bbsradio.com...

imageevent.com...

www.bariumblues.com...

curezone.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
None of the links are working. No video, Youtube has removed it.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I live in Berlin and thanks to Karsten Brandt the meteorologist, the chemtrails stopped. That is until Barack Obama came to town. On that morning chemtrails were sprayed and made the people stupid. Today at 6 am they started spraying us again. I would wish that all the people of Berlin and Germany rise up against this abomination. Keep up the good work Hr. Brandt.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
it is ongoing here to as i speak . i work outside in construction, we all 30 or more of us do carpenters electricians etc we are working on a 14000.00 sq ft castle a 20 million dollar job we are on the water have a view to the olympics to the south and east and west also, some of my co-workers say " tim did you you see what they were doing last night? there was a grid in the sky when i wnt out at 2 AM...i was sleeping. we all see it, what they art doing is total madness question is ..how do we the people stop this insanity /

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's the key, in my opinion:

It's obvious our governments are spraying our skies. They all admit that they are attempting to control weather. It makes since that they would try it. But, more importantly, most of the clouds from planes are contrails.

Just because governments do spray, that doesn't mean every cloud in the sky is a chemtrail. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you've never seen one.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Hey Sublime620,

I just wanted to respond to your statement, saying most of the trails being left by airplanes, are contrails. This is simply, not true. Note that commercial jets, do not tend to leave these trails, except when the weather is in that shape, that a contrail is a natural response. I live near a international airport. I see commercial airplanes depart, and land all the time. Commercial airplanes, by my eye, have never ever released a long lasting trail, that persists for hours. and if they do, it just dissolves in seconds.

Now apart from commercial plains, there are other jets airborne. Whilst flying in the same air conditions as a commercial airplane, who does not leave any trail, these jets do leave a trail. The trails we call Chemtrails. I see them All The Time. they often fly in formation with each other, at a low altitude. 2 or 3 jets, creating trails at the same time. These trails, persist, and expand. At some times, i count as many as 9 planes, in my eyesight, leaving these trails. There should be no question, if they are spraying, they are. There should be no question, whether these trails are contrails. They are chemical trails. Being released and sprayed on daily bases, in populated areas. The only question one should be asking himself is, why are they spraying?

I have been forwarded a website called www.radarvirtuel.com. It is supposed to show all airplaines currently airborne. Commercial airplanes that is. The jets creating chemtrails, are not being displayed.

Just a picture i shot today:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8bd126b599f.jpg[/atsimg]

3 airplanes spraying at the same time. It is deliberate, it is done frequently, it is being done in secrecy, in plain sight.

cheers, cyberjedi

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
I have no doubt that governments are spraying stuff from aircraft as chemtrails. But also I see where the skeptical view comes from too, since there are vapor trails. Not all chemtrails are vapor trails, and not all vapor trails are chemtrails.

I don't doubt even those making the chemtrail claim couldn't see the point skeptics made. Of course contrails are 100% real.

The difference is that skeptics were maintaining that all chemtrails were contrails where as those believers were saying some are contrails but others are chemtrails.

The skeptics didn't say some contrails may have been chemtrails, but that chemtrails didn't exist at all.

Even still, this report really isn't an official confirmation as far as I can tell.
There has yet to be any real solid evidence.

- Lee

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Either way, whover claims that the RTL-wheaterman (not the gov) admits to chemtrails in this video is either disingenious or lacks basic german language skills.

Testing of Chaff is not what "chemtrailers" have in mind when they talk about "chemtrails" - deliberate large scale spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere in addition to the normal waste products of jet engines is.

I bet the video is translated seriously somwehere. Lernt man heutzutage nicht mehr deutsch? Schweinerei.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ahuman

this was big news around when the IPOD was first coming out...
this has been proven to be true for years...THE GOVERMENT / COMPANIES HAVE BEEN USING CLIMATE ALTERING CHEMICALS FOR YEARS... good to see everyone was paying attention to the IPOD though..

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
cloud seeding =/= chemtrails

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join