It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

www.chycho.com

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
digg.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Please watch a video, which is titled: "Chemtrails on german RTL-TV (english translation)" at youtube.com

Here's information from the "About This Video-section":
"suddenly a [meteorological] radar registers the presence of a cloud -- but it's not clear how did this happen? The answer seems to be that this was the result of a military experiment. What are these [mysterious] trails and what is their purpose? We will try to find out...

The military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed.

Sinister clouds, up to 350 km long, appear all of a sudden on the radar, but only on the [meteorological] radars. The first time it happened was in the summer of 2005. and then in March of 2006. The german army has admitted having war exercises towards the borders with the Netherlands.

For Karsten Brandt, meteorologist, this is the answer to the enigma:

KARSTEN BRANDT -- THE FEDERAL ARMY IS MANIPULATING THE [METEOROLOGICAL] MAPS

We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.

This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispearsed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.

- The registers report emissions of chemtrails at low altitudes... --

In the United States of America there are protest after protest for many years now, against these military operations and now people are mobilising in Germany as well. Per example JOHANNES REMMEL of the Greens.

It's obvious that enormous regions are being [polluted] with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population.

Yet the story continues: in the following three weeks the instruments register other activities of suspicious aircrafts, similar to the previously mentioned, above other areas of Germany. Meanwhile the [satellite] imagery is clearly counterfited by the military.

From our observations we can conclude that they fly over the regions of Westfalia, Bielefeld, the Ruhr zone to Saxony and Hamburg, forming a really dense layer of artificial cloud-cover.

WEATHER MANIPULATION IS PROHIBITED

After the first discovery Karsten Brandt has filed a legal charge against unknowns for weather manipulation, based on his careful verifications and data gathered by radar through which he documented every anomalous cloud formation.
Thanks to CowboyBebop2012 for english translation.
**********"

www.chycho.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-2-2008 by ahuman]

[mod edit: YouTube link fixed]
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

[edit on 8/2/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Excellent find! I knew it. I just knew it.

Star and flag!!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged!!!

This crap has been going on by our governments in secret for ages now, and they have not been forthcoming to the people about what they are up to. When this junk is blanketing our entire atmosphere, it cause for HIGH concern IMHO.

Awesome find ahuman! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just what I always suspected.

It will be very interesting to see what kind of spin the chemtrail debunker's can come up with now.

All their assertions "nah, it's only condensed water vapor" now will fall on deaf ears.

flag and star

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have no doubt that governments are spraying stuff from aircraft as chemtrails. But also I see where the skeptical view comes from too, since there are vapor trails. Not all chemtrails are vapor trails, and not all vapor trails are chemtrails.
I think it's terrible that any government would experiment on it's citizens, but that is what happens every day. Just disgusting, I wonder where this all leads to.

flag and star

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Too little too late IMO. Truth is hard to come by...

It's been years and years of this spraying day in and day out over major populaces across the world. Not only in the name of weather manipulation, but also modern day biological testing.

That's the scary part... What the hell have we been breathing? Hell, a single person could be inhaling mind altering nano-bots and by the millions each day. (which might explain why populaces have become so docile)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have been saying for a long time now that I believe the emergence of all these new "super-bug" diseases is related to this. Bird-flu, Morgellons, etc...Have seemed to have popped up over the past few years as the furiosity of these chem-trail blanketing missions has increased. I recall reading where an air sample taken from one of these trails found RED BLOOD CELLS in it. Now tell me there isn't something disturbing about that.

Then the weather manipulation they point to here: It was recently announced that the entire west coast was predicted to have a SEVERE WATER SHORTAGE soon. Now could that be due to these endless chem-trail missions over this region deliberately breaking up condensation in the clouds so that there is no rain fall? Now "why would they deliberately do that" people might ask? And the answer is always the same when it comes to TPTB---MONEY: Get ready to see the gov take over water regulations and rationing, and watch as the costs of water sky-rockets through the roof. It's been being carefully planned out and executed for many years now, and we will see it come to fruition soon--Mark my words.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
For the last time, it's just swamp gas!

You see, it's reflecting the light of Venus through the atmosphere, and bending the light, making it look like a chem trail, when it's really just a natural phenomena, and makes a series of stratus clouds, only one of which is visible, due to the prisming effect of the atmosphere.

See? Nothing to worry about. Please go about your normal workday and remember to buy something nice on the way home. You deserve it.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh. Splendid. Now tin-foil hatters are gonna point to every single contrail and claim they are chemtrails. Way to divert attention from the actual dangers of contrails...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Excellent find my friend!

Star and flag!

I'm officially scared

[edit on 8-2-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the german gov't admits to operating war games in the vicinity during the date in question. they don't admit to spraying anything in the air and the report states they are 97% sure it is chemtrails.

I'm not saying the trails are chem or con, I'm merely pointing out that Germany is not admitting to a chemtrail operation and the report is not 100% sure of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Finally. We've been witnessing these trails for years. Some of us were aware that the trails were intentionally being used for some purpose while others denied they were any thing but naturally forming from aircraft. I think it becomes quite obvious when the trails are all created within 10 minutes of each other in a grid-like pattern.

So these trails are basically chaff used by the military? Why would they want to disrupt radar signals so often? The use of it is widespread. I guess I'm missing the bigger picture. Or it's possible different countries have different uses for dispersing this stuff into the atmosphere? Edited to add: I realize weather manipulation may play a role.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by Bangin]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is not good news. If Germany is doing it you can bet the USA has to be doing it also on a whole nother level.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

Weather searchers saying this? Not the official German govt? Or military?

Don't trust in blogs that much.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I really need to figure out how to do this properly.

Content from external source:

The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

Whether or not it's accurate, the article does mention the military confirmed its use of some material. I would also like to see another source for this information...not that I don't believe some thing is being used for some purpose.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by Bangin]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is the video the OP is talking about.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I will need more proof than that video or anything else I have seen on these chemtrails. I watch the weather radar quite a bit and I have seen anomalies but I have also seen lines of clouds build up like was shown in the video. I have noticed that the radar is very fuzzy around Portland Maine often at night although that was in the summer when I noticed that. Weather radar can be interesting to watch.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
China has already admitted the same thing. Being able to control the weather by artificial means...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, the more confirmation the better. This is a great find.

star & flag

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join