It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Egyptology

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Howdy Skyfloating

A quote from the Masonic page

The three pyramids of Giza are reputed to have been built for Khufu (Cheops), Khafra (Chephren) and Menkaura (Mycerinus) during the period 2500 BCE to 2400 BCE, but the ages of the pyramids and their assignment to specific pharaohs is based solely on doubtful circumstantial evidence. There is mounting evidence that the pyramids of Giza might date from as early as Zep Tepi, or the First Time of Egypt, in about 10450 BCE.

"mounting evidence", means they don't have the evidence yet but maybe in the future> the "circumstance evidence" are actually facts.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Thats the part I actually meant to quote. But I can find nothing on google reflective of what I actually mean to say and show.

So until google catches up with the depths of ancient libraries...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The point being however, that its not onyl uneducated idiots taking an interest in alternative egyptology, atlantis, extraterrestrials.

Even Hawass has extraterrerstrial channellers he calls his friends

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The point being lots of people (myself included) are interested in these subjects.

I have friends who are LDS, Hindus, Muslims, Shintos and gods knows what - it is not a reflection of what I believe.

Try google scholar - this will get you to more scientific information

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The point being however, that its not onyl uneducated idiots taking an interest in alternative egyptology, atlantis, extraterrestrials.

So, you are admitting that there ARE uneducated idiots taking interest in alternative egyptology, atlantis, exterrestrials. Sorry, you opened your mouth, I just thought you needed help getting your foot in.

Not that I believe that everyone who takes interest qualifies, just funny that you ADMITTED there are some.

Even Hawass has extraterrerstrial channellers he calls his friends.

Do you know for a fact that the person or persons you are referring to STILL BELIEVE in the things they once may have, or are you just ASSUMING they do?

cormac

[edit on 10-4-2008 by cormac mac airt]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I laughed out loud at "Extraterrestrial channellers".

Good grief. If, and it is a big if, there was an uber-civilization, ten thousand years ago, I don't think these people know anything about it.

Even if there were some remnant of this knowledge, passed down through priest-hood to priest-hood, I imagine it would be like looking through a tube at a painting - you might see your little bit and assume it is the entire piece.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormac mac airt

Do you know for a fact that the person or persons you are referring to STILL BELIEVE in the things they once may have, or are you just ASSUMING they do?

Please. The events referred to took part with Hawass knowing and consent.

This I know beyond a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Try google scholar - this will get you to more scientific information

If I started using "google scholar" Id only get to things already known, not to the unknown.

This concept is really difficult for you to understand since you keep bringing up the attempt to draw our attention to the known and away from the unknown.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Yea I knew right away Hawass was some kind of liar, the way he tries to sway your opinion with such forceful enthusiasm is just mind-blowing to say the least.

He fits the perfect description of somebody whose trying to cover things up, just like that of the dirty Stanton Friedman. Ugh those too make me literally sick!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
to cover things up, just like that of the dirty Stanton Friedman. Ugh those too make me literally sick!

dirty Stanton Friedman???
Just wonder, what are the things then that he cover up in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In other words, you DON'T KNOW, you are just ASSUMING. Thanks for clarifying that.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe Hawass gave them enough rope, figuratively speaking, to hang themselves and they did?

cormac

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cormac mac airt

Deny Ignorance cormac. Ive proven the same in this thread. No assumption involved whatsoever.

By denying facts because of WHO they are coming from (me, and you dislike me) is spilling the baby with the bathwater.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cormac mac airt

How many more times do we have to go through this conversation?

My basic hypothesis of this thread is: "Those people in a position of authority also harbour fringe beliefs...but some of them secretly".

The amount of evidence Ive provided for my hypothesis is overwhelming.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The evidence of my hypothesis "People in high positions are fringe-egyptologists" provided so far:

* Hawass has his website sponsored by an ET-Channeller
* Hawass gave his consent to ET-channellling activities in the Pyramids
* Hawass holds friendly associations with Edgar Cayce A.R.E.
* The CIA has been caught activley sponsoring fringe theories
* Masonic men of reputation espouse fringe-egyptology

In other words: Anyone with half a brain doesnt buy mainstream egyptological explanations.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

There are numerous whistleblowers who mentioned Friedman being a disinfo agent that ended up dead by unknown causes. That enough is supporting the idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
More for later reference:

Hawass - unkept promises

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Hawass - unkept promises

Very interesting Skyfloating.

Rudolf Gantenbrink
Since late March, 1993 my efforts to continue on-site investigation of the shafts of Cheops have been blocked by outside influences.
Unfortunately these campaigns have been evaluated by others on the basis of superficial analysis of a single photograph - of the stone "closure" slab.
But there is much more at stake.
The three campaigns - constituting one of the most significant and thorough explorations ever conducted in the Cheops Pyramid - have brought to light a wealth of findings and discoveries which cry out for further investigation.

www.cheops.org...

I always wondered why Gantenbrink himself was not allowed to finish his excellent job.

Do you know why?

[edit on 10/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
reply to post by spacevisitor

There are numerous whistleblowers who mentioned Friedman being a disinfo agent that ended up dead by unknown causes. That enough is supporting the idea.

Can you name some?

I am really interested in this.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormac mac airt

This you may know, but this you certainly have not documented here.

The evidence of my hypothesis "People in high positions are fringe-egyptologists" provided so far:

* Hawass has his website sponsored by an ET-Channeller
* Hawass gave his consent to ET-channellling activities in the Pyramids
* Hawass holds friendly associations with Edgar Cayce A.R.E.
* The CIA has been caught activley sponsoring fringe theories
* Masonic men of reputation espouse fringe-egyptology

In other words: Anyone with half a brain doesnt buy mainstream egyptological explanations.

I haven't seen any of this actually documented in his thread either, though I suppose I may have missed it.

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hawass - unkept promises

Very interesting Skyfloating.

Rudolf Gantenbrink
Since late March, 1993 my efforts to continue on-site investigation of the shafts of Cheops have been blocked by outside influences.
Unfortunately these campaigns have been evaluated by others on the basis of superficial analysis of a single photograph - of the stone "closure" slab.
But there is much more at stake.
The three campaigns - constituting one of the most significant and thorough explorations ever conducted in the Cheops Pyramid - have brought to light a wealth of findings and discoveries which cry out for further investigation.

www.cheops.org...

I always wondered why Gantenbrink himself was not allowed to finish his excellent job.

Do you know why?

Yes, I know why.

BTW, your quote is from 1999.

Gatenbrink cannot legally be given a permit to continue (no individual can be permitted - they must go through a recognized academic institute or society, that is the law in Egypt.) His backers at the German Institute in Cairo have not applied for the concession.

Hawass has explored these shafts since 1999, though:

In order to discover more about the purpose of the shafts of the so-called Queen’s Chamber, further work had to be done. The German Institute in Cairo had the concession to the Great Pyramid, and I could see that they were not interested in completing the work on the shafts. It was impossible to assign the concession to Gantenbrink as he is an individual, and the antiquities law in Egypt only allows for concessions to be granted to institutions. So I decided that the Supreme Council of Antiquities (SCA) would do the work instead.

That was in 2005.

Read about it HERE.

Harte

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I haven't seen any of this actually documented in his thread either, though I suppose I may have missed it.

You must have missed anything pertaining to something different than you believe.

"Nothing to see here folks. Move on."

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join