It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange message (Potentially)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm often cynical about this sort of thing. However my friend really strongly suggested we try and contact something using a ouija board. (Don't flame me for dabbling in parts I don't understand, I've allways been interested in the potential for thigs like this, and his family has been dealing with this area for his entire life off the cuff and professionaly).

Well, turned out after a while we might have got something. Firstly we got an anagram to do with Jesus Christ. To do with his local dialect (Newcastle Upon Tyne). User sist J.C. In his dialect, would sound exactly like (You [Pl.] assist J.C.).

This was strange enough, not to mention the fact that later it was said that Jesus was in HELL. Of all the places you'd imagine him to be this struck me as rather odd.

So we do some more dabbling, and apparently, (Apparently), we are going to need to help him out. Ridiculous? I'm sure i've lost MOST of you at this point. However as I've been reinforced in saying that anything is possible in the -Astral- plane. No matter how absurd.

After this point, (This is not entirely relevant, feel free to skip this section). We get a message from supposadly a demon. We didn't really react at all at this. We ask him what he wants, and he says that his name is Azazel. Further dabbling showed this to be the demon of possession, but in a cursed manor. This guy was one of God's right hand men, however he fell from grace, raping the daughters of Adam and Eve. (Or so the story goes).

So Azazel asks us to strike a deal, he will give us a hand in helping Jesus, in exchange for his return to heaven from God. So then, things got really, really, out of the ordinary. We make an attempt to get this message through. Unknowingly we contact GOD, yes GOD, or what can be seen as God. If you believe in him this is not too far fetched, as he is eternal he can do any amount of things at the same time, think of this as bandwidth.

OK, deal struck, the advantage Azazel gives us is very obscure, at the time it was said that the effects would come into fruition in 6 years time. So at the time, adding 6 years would be 2013, lucky for some.
Now gaining demonic powers from a ouija board is boarderlining insanity. However we think the changes may be so subtle as to be nonexistant in this plane, but more so in others, (Just a theory).

So the main event to go down at 2013, (APPARENTLY).

However I want to know what others will make of this, give me opinions, advice, support, money, or just rip what I've said to pieces, I just want some outside opinion.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Dinnj]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

I think that in order to decide whether or not to comment on what you have said here, that I would need to know what it is that you struck up as a deal to help Jesus.

Care to elaborate, further? Also, why would Jesus be in hell to begin with?

Also, did you ask this entity claiming to be God for any proof?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Who they say they are might not be entirely true. Spirits involved in the Ouija have been known to lie, either to get a reaction from you or some other joke, or even to get you to do something very 'screwed up' in their name.

Be very careful as it sounds like this spirit is very malevolent and could just be using you for his own end, and lying about who he is, about Jesus, and talking to 'god'.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"They" are playing games with you guys and will "say anything" to keep you coming back. God, nor Jesus speaks through the Ouija board, only spirits and lower entities. Be careful with what you're playing with and don't make any deals with the unknown.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Gotta agree with the Mod on this one. Usually nothing good can come from a Ouija board when you start getting messages like that. Personally, I will never touch one for the sheer fact that I will get something I don't want to come through.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dude! Jesus is right Jesus christ you gotta watch yourself bro messin around with demons or fallen angel types. Listen if you don't do energetic protection for your fields you are leaving yourself open to a lot of nasty crap that can mess with you in the astral. You strike up a deal with some demon or whatever which gives you something...that will come to fruition later on, listen you gotta cut the bud while it's still early and get whatever was put into you out before it grows roots in you energetically. I don't think people realize the serious situations they can put themselves in messing with stuff and not protecting oneself. Pay close attention to yours dreams which will give you a better idea of what is going on with your consciousness which will be a bit deeper than your normal waking conscious focus. The deeper areas are where the energetic manipulation occured. For now I highly recommend this meditation energy activation to clear stuff out of you and for continual protection. The maharic seal. if you cannot read it through a few times and remember the basics then record it on a little recorder and listen to it. Peace and watch yourself.

www.azuritepress.co.za...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ahh... but according to some removed biblical texts, Jesus did go to hell after his crucifixion to free those souls that came before him, so there is some truth in that respect. Also, with everyone going on about 2012, has anyone considered all the changes made to calanders, and the number of weeks lost? Why not 2013? Now, I am not defending this story, as I have several questions, and it does strike me as being... odd, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Do you think a ouija board functions properly when honest people use it?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm not religious, I'm even a bit skeptical when it comes to things relating to spiritual matters, but even I would steer clear of Ouija boards. I have an aunt and uncle who dabbled with one years and years ago back when I was a kid, and plenty of 'odd' occurrences took place thereafter, and they were just joking around with it.

You've probably already taken note of the warnings, but seriously, burn it and get rid of it. No good at all can come out of them, there's no purpose for them, it's something we shouldn't be trying to tap into.

Of course no one can tell you what to do, but that's just my personal opinion about them

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was once involved with a charismatic church. Not the snake handling people but ones that knew everything about you before they baptized you, spoke in tongues etc.

Jesus gave me a taste of his relaity for 3 days. On those 3 days I experienced peace that was undescribeable. It was as if I had been placed in a vacum where the peace was beyond unreal. I saw peoples true natures and why they acted (in sin) the way they did. Basically the lies that were told to them for a long time of who they were that created the sins and made them sin. I actually felt love for these people and they had gold auras around them.

Christ is not so much concerned with your sins but with what causes those sins..that is how he heals you. I began being spiritually attacked by the ones that got real mad to the fact that he saved me that day when i cried out to him.

Heres the interesting thing...The entities ...demons that were attacking me were made to bow down and confess to me a small part of the adversaries grand plan. I guess christ was trying to show me they werent all that they wanted you to believe...scary, fearing them etc.

Long story short...it started becoming a little too intense for me...in other words it was creeping me out seeing all this stuff. So I did as christ said..."Go before your father and ask". So i did...I asked....can you turn this down father???...its too much for me now...and he did.

What I have learned thus far is there is a God, Christ is the concious that comes when you surrender, and Jesus made that possible with his message. Its more powerful than you could possibly imagine,,Gods not a fuddy duddy, you can go to him with anything no matter how disgusting it is no matter what you have done or even what you cannot seem to quit doing. He is a very very kind father. Its the realization of his love for you that changes you..not going to church and reading the bible or being good.

Realization, Christ Conciousness..its not something you earn, its not something you manipulate to keep. Simple willingness. I never cried so much in my life on that day I met christ..How could anyone love me so much..i still get tears now

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow, how long did all this take you? That sounds like a long conversation to have with that one letter at a time thing. Unless the rumors about pricier high-end board models coming equipped with Ouija stenographers are true... Either way, you're more patient than I am as I generally get bored with an actual face to face conversation and walk away within 10 minutes. Anyway, just curious.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I vote that you keep messing with it. I don't buy into the whole hocus pocus surrounding ouija boards. Personally, I think they're funny, and am anxious to try one out myself.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Jesus did go to hell, the part that was not as such hellish, the part that was being used for the storage of those who had not faltered in belief of 'God' but had not heard his Word before His arrival and death, so it was more a waiting room than a bar-b-q. He also left hell, and the bible says that ALL humans die and wait patiently in the grave where they cannot communicate with ANYONE, not God, not us, noone, so the messages are from other entities, and since the bible suggests that anything with intelligence that isn't human and isn't sent by God = daemon, then that's the name I'm going to use regardless of whether they are being evil or not.

I've done some crazy occult things in my time but thankfully, never had God on the 'phone.

I agree, these things are LIARS first and foremost, and I suspect that all of these messages came from one single entity, whether that is Azazel or not it doesn't really matter, if that's what it calls itself, then it has a great deal of power and you should use caution. Keep a notepad too, and write down anything weird that happens after using the board if you continue (I suspect you will regardless of what anyone says given your 'don't lecture me' speech) but things will happen if they haven't already and then you'll definitely want to stop and probably be begging for help from anyone.

Things like a lot of insects, babies or women crying, pig noises (particularly given the strength of this daemon this is a MAJOR sign), people in the street staring, keys/etc going missing, doors opening on their own (locked doors)... Just keep a record and notice the signs.

I can't give anymore advice than to say stop and try and close the door you've opened, and again that these things are liars and cheats, they excel at mimicry and misdirection and will do anything to have you believe them, even going so far as to pretend to be dead relatives or loved ones. They try and bring you these messages so you can make deals with them, this gives them power over your form and then, well, usually you get posessed and it might be you start feeling depressed, start drinking or drugs, etc until they've ruined you completely. They feed on fear and despair because then you don't want to live and when you take that life, you can't contact God because you'll be under the ground waiting like the rest of the dead until you get a nice toasty place in Hell.

I'm not trying to convert you, what mistakes you make, you had free will, but what you're doing is dangerous, please at least try and stop.

Messages, threats, deals they're all just ploys to these things that will only be upheld as long as these things can get to you, once you've outlived your usefulness and they have you, the deal will be null and void and you'll be in a really bad place. So, no I don't think any of the messages are 'real' and I certainly don't think you helping them will do anything except harm - TO YOU.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Ask Azazel to tell you the real name of the prophet name Jesus.
Then lest see what he will answer.

kacou

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mmk, quite a few replies here to deal with, yes we asked for proof of identities, we got positives on those. I thought that would really be a given, as far as trying to prove anything said can go. By the way, this didn't all happen at ones, and for length's sake I've cut out a LOT of the details.

Well, on the aspect of this doing us any harm, I serously doubt anything we speak to using a ouija board will do that much physical harm to us, nor in astral.
As of people saying it is probably a bad deal etc. I completely agree, another relevant detail I missed out was that we got contactd by something saying to not trust the demon in question and that it would backstab us once we'd done what it requested.

As I'm actually a very skeptical person, I'm going to see how this plays out, just to see what happens. However I'm not definately closing the book on other ideas.

[Left something out]

Well on the respect of odd and bad things happening, a few curious things happened. Books went missing, other objects, only to turn up sometime later in a stupidly blatant place. As with people staring in the street that happened with about 15 different people.

As far as I'm aware people staring can't kill you!

P.S. I'm really sorry if I came across in a "Don't lecture me" tone. I've just always structured things like this and used similar register. Appreciate everyone's opinions on this matter thus far. Thanks!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Dinnj]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So, you want opinion, but aren't willing to substantiate anything in effect? You're asking us to believe but won't ask this thing any questions or take any of the advice given because you're naturally skeptical?

Then, I would imagine this is more suited for Skunk Works, since its more a posting of a story of an event than a debate on why, what and how can I stop it.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
So, you want opinion, but aren't willing to substantiate anything in effect? You're asking us to believe but won't ask this thing any questions or take any of the advice given because you're naturally skeptical?

Then, I would imagine this is more suited for Skunk Works, since its more a posting of a story of an event than a debate on why, what and how can I stop it.

No. I can't put anything of what anybody has said into action in the time period of 30 seconds after reading replies, in my time zone people replied overnight, and this is my first time reading what has been said. I'm just going to wait and see what a lot of people make of this. And not jump into the first thing I hear.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good, so long as you aren't just posting for the 'points' or some other weird reason. We've seen it all here, trust me and we aren't surprised anymore, in fact, most of us came here believers and are almost biased towards skepticism these days.

So long as you read what is written and at least heed the concern from those who've been in similar situations, then that's great. I was just concerned you seemed to be asking for suggestions and comments and then completely ignoring them but still wanting more, but now you've edited the post, I can see you are at least taking them in and will keep it in your mind that others have been in similar circumstances, and a LOT of people meddle thinking nothing can hurt them "its just a voice" or "its not real" but even if its your mind moving the planchette, trust me, Hell CAN exist on earth after messing with these things so just be careful.

It's not as though you've even got a 'little' daemon, you've got a pretty damn powerful one if he's telling the truth about his name so for the love of God DON'T ask it to appear or "show us physical proof you're here" or something similar - it can get a whole lot worse trust me.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boswell
Do you think a ouija board functions properly when honest people use it?

Not in any way you'd be able to get REAL HONEST answers from those who inhabit these things.

It's a bit like the grey area of say, buying pot for your sister who needs it for pain relief. You're still dealing with dodgy people who will show YOU no mercy or friendship no matter how much you buy off them or how nice you are - they still won't ever be your friends, give honest answers, and the first chance they get, they'll screw you over. While you are doing it for a good deed, it is still never going to be good overall.

So, asking them for say lottery numbers, or to talk to a loved one, you'll think the answers they give are real, but the entity will mimic the loved one and tell you what you want (or perhaps don't) to hear.

It's never going to tell you if there's an afterlife, that heaven exists, etc, so its easier to steer clear and not to open yourself to dangerous influences.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinnj
Mmk, quite a few replies here to deal with, yes we asked for proof of identities, we got positives on those. I thought that would really be a given, as far as trying to prove anything said can go. By the way, this didn't all happen at ones, and for length's sake I've cut out a LOT of the details.

Well, on the aspect of this doing us any harm, I serously doubt anything we speak to using a ouija board will do that much physical harm to us, nor in astral.
As of people saying it is probably a bad deal etc. I completely agree, another relevant detail I missed out was that we got contactd by something saying to not trust the demon in question and that it would backstab us once we'd done what it requested.

As I'm actually a very skeptical person, I'm going to see how this plays out, just to see what happens. However I'm not definately closing the book on other ideas.

[Left something out]

Well on the respect of odd and bad things happening, a few curious things happened. Books went missing, other objects, only to turn up sometime later in a stupidly blatant place. As with people staring in the street that happened with about 15 different people.

As far as I'm aware people staring can't kill you!

P.S. I'm really sorry if I came across in a "Don't lecture me" tone. I've just always structured things like this and used similar register. Appreciate everyone's opinions on this matter thus far. Thanks!
[edit on 6-2-2008 by Dinnj]

There are none so blind as those that WILL NOT see.

This guy JUST TOLD YOU what the next steps were going to be, and that the end result would be your possession by demonic spirits. You just CONFIRMED that what he said would happen has, in fact, happened. Given that, don't you think you ought to at least pause and think about what he said the end results will be?

In other words, he said "Because of what you have done, first 'A' will happen, then 'B' will happen, finally, 'C' will happen". You've just admitted that 'A' has already happened. Look for 'B' (drug/alcohol/sexual addictions) to start happening now. This will culminate in 'C' (your imperfect/perfect possession).

The guy TOLD YOU what to expect, it happened, and yet you say "Nah, they can't hurt me". The sheer stupidity of some people continue to amaze me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join