It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i have a question.

What private security firm did area 51 employ why you were working for them? I know the answer to this one.. you should too since you worked there and dealt with this security probably everyday.

I look forward to your answer!!!! THX

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I personally do not know of any area 51 tunnels, but from what I get off the web there must be a lot of below ground hangers. Considering the amount of satellites flying overhead its the only way to keep secrets from others.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
What type of computer workstations are most commonly used and what operating system?

Me too... I wonder if its all touch displays, all connected to a huge brain of a computer like WOPR in wargames

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

Yeah Im with you on this, if this poster was firstly an adult with a scientific background he would not be making so many grammatical errors. This is a joke, wind up for the gullible/desperate of us. Come on folks, move along now nothing happening here.
I could have given the answers to the questions that he has given and I don't even live in the states. Hoax Hoax hoax...
\

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
i have a question.

What private security firm did area 51 employ why you were working for them? I know the answer to this one.. you should too since you worked there and dealt with this security probably everyday.

I look forward to your answer!!!! THX

Some of you know my name, some of you don't. I posted a few posts a while ago and then left. Some believed, and some didn't. All fine and good. Seems there have been no ramifications for my earlier posts on this site, although that could be because I have hardly given any valuable information. I said I would, and if you want to know what types of things I know, or how I was employed at gl, you can look at my past posts here.

But this person, I can say without hesitation, is a hoax. The chances of two employees at gl coming out on this site are pretty slim to none. I can see how this begs the question of me being a hoax. Save that for another time. I would love for the poster to give a couple easy facts, ones that wont be found by research on google. If a mod wants to 'u2u' me as some have, be my guest. I have no problem giving my general location and general detailed knowledge of my area.

Zeta 2 Reticuli? Sounds a little like scientology. 3 types of aliens on the base? First off, I interrogate people at gl, the general concept of certain people see certain things that others do not is very true, and easy to assume that is how things go. But for the poster to say things like we are scared of people taking video or pictures of such evidence is laughable. No one gets anything on to the base and no one takes a thing out. Wallets, cellphones etc are confiscated either at the Janet terminal or on pick up. His obvious story telling gives away that he has no knowledge of gl. Being the current employee that I am, it is very easy to spot the hoax.

Any one can google the private security firm that is employed at gl. EE and G employs the guards. Lockheed employs a lot of the brains and various others are from different agencies, such as the air force. I can say this without any hesitation as it is pretty much common knowledge. This by no means proves I am who I say I am. If you want to debate that, save it for another time. I just want to help out everyone in weeding the obvious hoax from someone , like me, who might be worth your time.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Man just read through all the posts, and he hasn't replied.... Hoax? Probably making up excuses..... OR if he is a ex-Area 51 Employee, maybe he has been caught/killed?....

Who Knows?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
Man just read through all the posts, and he hasn't replied.... Hoax? Probably making up excuses..... OR if he is a ex-Area 51 Employee, maybe he has been caught/killed?....

Who Knows?

I have the exact thought after read all these posts.
It is scary,

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

I'm sorry, what does gl mean?

First, how do you know this guy is a hoax?

And what valuable information can you give? I know there is a ton of speculation as to what goes on at area 51.

Can you give any evidence that will put to rest some of the more outlandish claims? Or vice-versa, can you give any evidence there are some odd happenings going on there?

thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Im 99.99% sure that GL stands for "Good Luck"....?

Hoax? Hundreds of people create a thread, just like this one all the time.
Know there is a 50/50 chance that the OP did work at Area 51, but everyone has there own opionions.

Anyway yea, OP if you really did work at Area 51, Congratulations for coming out and sharing, otherwise if ur BSing get a life.....

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Just read ALL the posts, some were kinda confusing...You guys, howcome you post so soon?! OMG, are you on the computer 24/7 or what?! lol

If this guy is a hoaxter, I have nothing to say to him. If he's not, I have 2 questions.

1. Could you tell us something about the stargate technology/looking glass ?

2. What are these "drones"all about?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
gl means groom lake. I know he's a hoaxter because his stories of zeta reticuli are straight from scientology readings. He also claims certain things that just aren't protocol. No one is denied access to certain things because of fear or audio or video spying. Things are eyes only because some people need to know, and others don't. Those who know do not tell those who don't. SO if he is in the know, he would never make such a claim. Thus he is lying or he isn't in the know, in which case I highly doubt he'd risk career advancement to lie.

I am not a scientist, so I cannot tell you what rumors are true. I simply debrief and interrogate. I know what people are supposed to not know upon leaving gl.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why would he come out and tell anyone about all this.....maybe he didnt get a pay rise and decided to look for another job in McDonalds but before he serves burger and fries he wants to tell everyone about the secret world.....

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
was Jesus an Alien - and how many other spiritual beings were of Alien origin...did they tell you where we came from...were we part of their little board game.....

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
After reading all 8 pages of this thread in one sitting can I honestly say I have never been so disappointed in anything else I have ever read on ATS. This OP has been insulted, threatened and called names and for what? It seems to me that there is not enough info to come to any real conclusions. Is that suspicious? I would say yes, but not everyone has the time to sit in front of their computers and field questions as quickly as I might hope they would. This OP has even been told to send his personal info to Intrepid or be banned. What is that about? If I "feared for my safety" I would not send my personal info to a MOD. I would be willing to send it to the Three Amigos... but not a MOD. Yet someone here has the nerve to TELL him what he is going to do. That's just wrong.

Considering the majority here claims to be "searching for truth" it sure seems, after reading this thread, that everyone here knows it all and there is nothing to search for. I am not saying this is a hoax, I am not saying it is legit, I am saying at least give this person the chance to show his "proof" or bury himself.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If you start a thread like this then surely you have to keep a close eye on it. He answered one set of questions but not in much detail.
Now there are lots of questions asked but no answers.

[edit on 5/2/2008 by neo2012]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No name calling here. It is what it is, a hoax. Nothing more, nothing less. I know he is a hoax. Anyone who was stationed here would know simple facts of location. If you work here, its very obvious where he would have lived at some point. Any employee could give basic facts about Rachel, or the Las Vegas area. I challenge the poster to answer questions that can't be googled. IF thats what it takes to prove the hoax, so be it. I do this for my own reputation as much to debunk his.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

So your calling it a hoax without waiting to get your questions answered? Yeah that makes perfect sense.

XL5

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
no_one817, when are you going to spill the beans on whats NOT going on?

Yeah, Zorgon, thats part of the reason I asked about bismuth and the fact that it is very diamagnetic as is mercury.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by XL5]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997. The plan was to fly the craft to Phoenix and then make it “vanish” and bring it back to base.

As I have not followed the thread, I'm curious if anyone else has noted how convenient this is. The "Phoenix Lights" where seen between 19:30 and 22:30 MST. The poster mentions no timezone. This would mean that the instant the test is scheduled to start (according to the poster), the craft is seen?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Decoy Falcon.... hmmmmm ........more like a lame duck. What is the point of distracting and disturbing enemy troops when a well placed cruise missile would do both, with the added bonus of destroying said "distracted and disturbed" enemy troops. Come on....this is Ares 51 you are talking about here, give us something better than this. If you shopped this Decoy Falcon Idea to any Defense Industry contractors it would be shot down quicker than one of Dick Cheney' hunting buddies.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by atlasastro]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join